Study challenges theory of cancer formation

Peter Duesberg, the campus professor of molecular and cell biology who led the research on the development of cancer, argues that carcinogenesis is the result of speciation.
Peter Duesberg/Courtesy

Cancer formation is a process akin to the development of a newly evolved species, rather than a result of mutation, according to a study recently published by researchers at UC Berkeley.

Published in the July 1 issue of the journal Cell Cycle, the study, led by campus professor of molecular and cell biology Peter Duesberg, presents a theory that cancer formation is not the result of genetic mutation, as has long been thought. According to Duesberg, carcinogenesis is the result of speciation — the formation of a new species over the course of evolution.

The study challenges the long-held belief that cancer is the result of genetic mutations which result in uncontrolled cell growth, instead arguing that cancer formation stems from aneuploidy — chromosomal disruption which alters the balance of genes, resulting in cells with new traits.

“(The research) started off maybe 10 to 12 years ago on the idea ‘let’s have a look at the chromosomes as causes of cancer,’” Duesberg said. “That also was an older idea, but it was abandoned because of the mutations theory. What we confirmed here was that there was always aneuploidy.”

Duesberg said that ordinarily humans have 46 chromosomes in the majority of cells, defining the human species. However, he said he could not find a cancer that has 46 chromosomes, stating that many fatal cancers, including lung and colon cancers, have 70 to 80 chromosomes and sometimes even more.

Mark Vincent, a medical oncologist at the London Regional Cancer Program and an associate professor at the University of Western Ontario, said in an email that he agrees with the campus team’s theory that chromosomal disruption is the root cause of cancer.

However, Vincent said in the email that he does not believe cancer formation ends with speciation.

“What worries me is, once transformed, what have cancer cells become?” Vincent said in the email. “It is not enough to consider just speciation, one has to go beyond that;  I think cancer represents a different form of life, with a particular evolutionary purpose.”

In terms of implications, Duesberg said he believes that this research could allow for earlier diagnoses of cancer. Vincent said he agreed, although he questioned how much earlier diagnoses could be made.

“Aneuploidy could certainly be looked at for earlier diagnosis of fully transformed cells, but will it be possible to use this with cells that are on the way to cancer but not yet there?” he said in the email.

Looking toward the future, Vincent added that he would like people to try to see cancer as an “evolutionary phenomenon, as having some meaning and connection with the deep history of life on earth.”

Virginia Tech graduate student and co-author of the paper Joshua Nicholson said in email that the research will assist in pointing toward the causes of cancer.

According to Duesberg, while his research may provide answers regarding the origins of cancer that the more commonly held mutation theory cannot provide, there are still issues with finding functional proof of his theory.

“What’s mostly missing is functional proof. Nobody has been able to isolate a gene from a cancer that can be transferred … and shown to cause cancer,” he said. “That’s the ultimate proof for anything in biology or in science anywhere. You need functional proof.”

• Vadim Shapoval

Peter Duesberg, Endometriosis-Associated Ovarian Cancer and Ferromagnetic Cancer Theory. Endometriosis is a condition in which cells that normally exist inside the uterus are found growing outside of the uterus. Ovarian cancer is any cancerous growth that may occur in different parts of the ovary. Ovarian cancer can also result from a cancer somewhere else in the body. An association between endometriosis and cancer was reported as early as the 1920s in English publications. Endometriosis, viral hepatitis B and C, exposure to asbestos fibers, as well as hemochromatosis have been recognized as iron overload-associated risks for human cancer. Iron overload in experimental animals enhances epithelial cell proliferation and causes malignant tumors with genomic abnormalities, which suggests a similar mechanism leading to carcinogenesis in human endometriosis. In the effort to fight ovarian cancer, researchers look to the genome for answers. In endometriosis-associated ovarian cancer, genomic mutations in specific genes such as ARID1A, BRCA1, BRCA2, p53, KRAS, PTEN, PI3CA and MET have been reported. Cancer researchers assert: ‘in ovarian tumors basically the whole genome was either amplified or deleted; either entire chromosomes or whole arms of the chromosomes were altered; the ovarian cancer genome also held dozens of regions of smaller amplifications or deletions, many of which contain known cancer genes’. Peter Duesberg: cancer formation is a process akin to the development of a newly evolved species, rather than a result of mutation. According to the Ferromagnetic Cancer Theory (Theory from The Old Testament; Iron Conception), intracellular molecules FeO;Fe2O3;Fe3O4 are the main ‘creators’ of intracellular superparamagnetic, ferrimagnetic and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. These nanoparticles can cause point genomic mutations, chromosomal aberrations (abnormalities in the structure or number of chromosomes) and chromothripsis / disarray in tumor cells. These nanoparticles ‘work’ by invisible local magnetic fields. Ovarian cancer is a subtle iron disease; intracellular superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic ‘infection’. Ceramic needles: 1) can suppress any ovarian tumors and large metastases; 2) can create harmless infiltrations (harmless necroses, deposits of cells that die; benign capsules); 3) can enter solution [sulfur (2%) + olive oil (98%); 36.6C – 39.0C] to ovarian tumors and large metastases. Slow blood loss (even 75%) [hemoglobin control], goat’s milk diet and drinking water containing hydrogen sulfide can neutralize any micrometastases or isolated tumor cells. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/200535.php ; http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/36766/InTech-Endometriosis_associated_ovarian_cancer_the_role_of_oxidative_stress.pdf ; http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/ ; The
    Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• http://www.facebook.com/vadim.shapoval.5 Vadim Shapoval

Peter Duesberg, Religious Beliefs of Cancer Patients and Ferromagnetic Cancer Theory. What causes cancer? Scientists believe that there is no one single cause for cancer; each cancer is unique. Some scientists believe that cancer is a genetic disease. Other scientists believe that cancer instead arises from chromosome disruptions, and that this, in fact, constitutes a form of speciation. According to this theory of Peter Duesberg, cancers are newly evolved species, as they have new chromosomal karyotypes. Chromothripsis is the phenomenon by which tens to hundreds of chromosomal rearrangements occur in a one-off cellular crisis (during a single cellular catastrophe). The stamp of chromothripsis can be seen in at least 2-3% of all cancers, across many subtypes, and is present in 25% of bone cancers. According to the Ferromagnetic Cancer Theory (Theory from The OLD TESTAMENT; Iron Conception), intracellular molecules FeO;Fe2O3;Fe3O4 are the main ‘creators’ of intracellular superparamagnetic, ferrimagnetic and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. These nanoparticles can cause point genetic changes, chromosomal aberrations (abnormalities in the structure or number of chromosomes) and chromothripsis in tumor cells. These nanoparticles ‘work’ by invisible local magnetic fields. Every magnetic nanoparticle produces an invisible area of influence around itself. When DNA or chromosomes come close to this region of space, they feel a pull or a push from the magnetic nanoparticle. Thus, DNA and chromosomes get defects and disruptions. Invisible local magnetic fields deceive scientists and kill religious and non-religious cancer patients. Magnetism (a force that can attract or repel objects and nanoobjects) causes cancer. The Ferromagnetic Cancer Theory will beat cancer (carcinoma, sarcoma, lymphoma and leukemia) by ancient anti-iron Biblical methods of The Old Testament. Ceramic needles can suppress any tumors and large metastases. Ceramic needles can create harmless infiltrations (harmless necroses, deposits of cells that die; benign capsules). Ceramic needles can enter solution [sulfur (2%) + olive oil (98%); 36.6C – 39.0C] to tumors and large metastases. Slow blood loss (even 75%) [hemoglobin control], goat’s milk diet [Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother’s milk; Deuteronomy 14:21] and drinking water containing hydrogen sulfide can neutralize any micrometastases or isolated tumor cells. Deceived scientists must study clinical and molecular biological aspects of the Ferromagnetic Cancer Theory. Any cancer is a subtle iron disease; intracellular superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic ‘infection'; the first-born of death (The Old Testament; Job 18:13-15). http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/103745/ ; http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/ ; The Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Peter Duesberg, Lung Cancer, Genetic Mutations and Ferromagnetic Cancer Theory. Lung
    cancer is a malignant tumor in the tissue of one or both of the
    lungs. Some people have primary cancer that started in the lungs.
    Others have cancer that started somewhere else in the body and spread
    to the lungs (secondary cancer). Lung cancer is the deadliest type of
    cancer for both men and women. Each year, more people die of lung
    cancer than of breast, colon, and prostate cancers combined. Lung
    cancer treatments (surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, biological
    therapy, radiofrequency ablation, photodynamic therapy and palliative
    therapies) can’t successfully beat lung cancer. According to the
    Ferromagnetic Cancer Theory (Theory from The Old Testament; Iron
    Conception), lung cancer is a subtle iron disease. Similar to many
    other cancers, lung cancer is initiated by accumulation of
    superparamagnetic, ferrimagnetic and ferromagnetic nanoparticles in
    tumor cells. These nanoparticles chaotically distort DNA and shift
    chromosomes by local magnetic fields. Lung cancer should be
    interpreted as intracellular superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic
    ‘infection’. Scientists agree that lung cancer occurs when cells of
    the lung accumulate genetic mutations. Scientists have completed a
    comprehensive map of genetic mutations linked to small cell lung
    cancers. Among the errors found in small cell lung cancers,
    scientists found an alteration in a gene called SOX2 associated with
    early embryonic development. Scientists from Germany and elsewhere
    completed another genome wide scan of small cell lung cancers and
    focused on changes in several genes, including FGFR1. Professor Peter Duesberg: (The research) started off maybe 10 to 12 years ago on the idea ‘let’s have a look at the chromosomes as causes of cancer. According to Duesberg, carcinogenesis is the result of speciation – the formation of a new species over the course of evolution. Although
    tobacco smoking is the primary etiological factor, scientists agree
    that many lung cancers have no single cause, but are instead the
    result of a combination of several causes. According to the
    Ferromagnetic Cancer Theory, non-complicated accurate anti-iron
    methods of The Old Testament can successfully beat lung cancer.
    Anti-iron intratumoral injections [sulfur (2%) + olive oil (98%);
    36.6C – 39.0C] (by ceramic needles) can suppress any tumors and large
    metastases; can give harmless infiltrations (deposits of cells that
    die; harmless necroses; benign capsules). Anti-iron slow blood loss
    (even 75%) [hemoglobin control], anti-iron goat’s milk diet and
    anti-iron drinking water containing hydrogen sulfide can neutralize
    any micrometastases or isolated tumor cells.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/249916.php
    ; http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/ ; The Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Warburg, Duesberg, DKFZ and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. Otto Warburg was a German
    physiologist, medical doctor and Nobel laureate. The Warburg Theory
    of Cancer or ‘Warburg hypothesis’ postulates that the driver of
    carcinogenesis is an insufficient cellular respiration caused by
    insult to mitochondria. DKFZ (Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum) is a
    national cancer research center based in Heidelberg, Germany.
    According to DKFZ, cancer is a disease that poses enormous
    challenges to research, because every cancer is different and its
    course can vary immensely even from one patient to the next. Every
    year, in Germany more than 450,000 people develop cancer; more than
    216,000 people die of cancer. According to the Ferromagnetic Theory
    of Cancer (Theory from The Old Testament), cancer is a subtle iron
    disease. Cancer is the abnormal (excessive) accumulation of
    superparamagnetic, ferrimagnetic and ferromagnetic nano-particles in
    tumor cells. These nano-particles: 1) create deficiency of
    intracellular heme iron and non-heme iron in tumor cells; 2) suppress
    mitochondrial and lysosomal enzymes; 3) weaken and destroy
    mitochondria and lysosomes (‘suicide-bags’) in tumor cells; 4)
    chaotically distort DNA and shift chromosomes by local magnetic
    fields. That’s why Otto Warburg argued, cancer should be interpreted
    as a type of mitochondrial disease. That’s why scientists describe
    tumor cells as being ‘immortal'; cancer as a genetic disease or as
    chromosomal chaos. That’s why according to Peter Duesberg, carcinogenesis is the result of speciation – the formation of a new species over the course of evolution. DKFZ can beat cancer by non-complicated accurate
    anti-iron methods of The Old Testament.
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/38197/
    ; http://www.dkfz.de/en/dkfz/index.html
    ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Cancer_Aid ; http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/ ; Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Peter Duesberg, Iron
    Blood Serum Levels, Hemochromatosis and Cancer. All human cells,
    including blood cells, contain iron. A healthy person should have a
    normal iron blood serum level in the range of 60 to 170 micrograms
    per decilitre of blood. There are four tests available to determine a
    person’s level of iron in the bloodstream: the Iron-Binding Capacity
    Test (TIBC), the Ferritin Test, the Transferring Test and the Serum
    Iron Test. These tests are used to determine if someone is suffering
    from anemia or too much iron as well as what treatment is needed for
    a particular condition. Disorders that benefit from iron level
    testing are gastrointestinal bleeding, iron poisoning, thalassemia,
    hemosiderosis and hemochromatosis. Hemochromatosis is the abnormal
    accumulation of iron in parenchymal organs. Cancer is the abnormal
    accumulation of nano-crystalline iron (superparamagnetic,
    ferrimagnetic and ferromagnetic nano-particles) in cancer cells.
    Cancer can attack persons with low, normal or high iron blood serum
    levels. That’s why cancer researchers invent ‘non-iron cancer
    theories’. According to Professor of molecular and cell biology Peter Duesberg, carcinogenesis is the result of speciation – the formation of a new species over the course of evolution. Iron Conception (Ferromagnetic Cancer Theory / Ferromagnetic Theory of Carcinogenesis): oncologists
    can beat any cancer (a subtle iron disease) by non-complicated
    anti-iron methods of The Old Testament.
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/45448/ ; http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/ ; The Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• David Owen

In the scientific community the argument over whether aneuploidy is the cause of cancer or results from cancer goes on. My questions are: Is there, in the collective scientific community’s mind, enough research being conducted to try to answer this question? If suddenly the scientific community agreed that aneuploidy was the cause of cancer, could there be an eventual cure found?

Regards David Owen

• Vadim Shapoval

Dear SARAH ROSEN! Peter Duesberg, the campus proFessor! Between 30% and 90% of
    patients with cancer develop anemia due to direct effects of the disease, its
    treatment, underlying nutritional deficiencies, and the inflammation that
    characterizes chronic disease. Iron deficiency anemia is caused by low levels
    of iron in the body. Cancer is a class of diseases characterized by
    out-of-control cell growth. Cancer treatment depends on the type of cancer, the
    stage of the cancer (how much it has spread), age, health status, and
    additional personal characteristics. There is no single treatment for cancer,
    and patients often receive a combination of therapies and palliative care.
    Treatments usually fall into one of the following categories: surgery,
    radiation, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, hormone therapy, or gene therapy.
    Cancer has a reputation as a deadly disease. Taken as a whole, about half of
    patients receiving treatment for invasive cancer die from cancer or its
    treatment. The Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer (Theory from The Old Testament):
    1) oncologists can create an artificial iron deficiency anemia [anti-iron
    accurate slow blood loss (even 75%), hemoglobin control; anti-iron goat’s milk
    diet and anti-iron drinking water containing hydrogen sulfide]; 2) intratumoral
    injections [sulfur (2%) + olive oil (98%); 36.6C – 39.0C] (by ceramic needles)
    can quickly suppress any tumors and large metastases; can give harmless
    infiltrations (deposits of cells that die; harmless necroses; benign capsules);
    3) an artificial iron deficiency anemia can suppress any tumors, large
    metastases and micro-metastases. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/220339.php ; http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/ ; The Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim

Otto
    Warburg and Somatic Evolution. According to Dr. Otto Warburg, there
    are prime and secondary causes of diseases. For example, the prime
    cause of the plague is the plague bacillus, but secondary causes of
    the plague are filth, rats, and the fleas that transfer the plague
    bacillus from rats to man. Cancer, above all other diseases, has
    countless secondary causes. Almost anything can cause cancer. But,
    even for cancer, there is only one prime cause. The prime cause of
    cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen (oxidation of
    sugar) in normal body cells by fermentation of sugar. All normal body
    cells are thus obligate aerobes, whereas all cancer cells are partial
    anaerobes. Cancer should be interpreted as a type of mitochondrial
    disease. The multistep process of carcinogenesis is often described
    as Somatic Evolution. The transition from normal tissue to invasive
    cancer is a multistep, multipath process in which increasingly
    malignant cellular populations emerge over time generally coincident
    with accumulating genomic mutations. According to The Old Testament
    and The Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer (Iron Conception), any human
    cell should be interpreted: 1) as a society of atoms and molecules;
    2) as a society of organelles; 3) as a society of dia-, para-,
    superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles that have certain
    local magnetic contacts. An atom is the smallest unit of matter.
    Atoms are the chemical units of cell structure. Atoms form molecules
    when two or more are bonded together. The human body contains many
    different organs. Cells also have a set of little organs, called
    organelles. Cancer works by intracellular superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles that can chaotically distort DNA and
    shift chromosomes by local magnetic fields; can affect intracellular
    molecules and organelles. Cancer is intracellular
    superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic ‘infection’. Oncologists must beat
    cancer by non-complicated anti-iron methods of The Old Testament.
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/38197/ ; http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/ ; The Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• http://profile.yahoo.com/2SHGP6CKFM2RXLQRNTPNNMMNCE Vadim

Iron
    Chelators for Cancer Therapy and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer.
    Observations that rapid neoplastic cell proliferation requires iron
    have led to the understanding that some iron chelators may be useful
    against cancer. Researchers endeavor to develop more effective iron
    chelators for cancer therapy. Chelation
    is a very effective way to treat heavy-metal poisoning. Since
    the 1970s, iron chelation therapy (the
    removal of excess iron from the body with special drugs) has
    been used as an alternative to regular phlebotomy to treat excess
    iron stores in people with hemochromatosis. The goal of iron
    chelation therapy is to prevent iron-mediated injury to cells.
    Researchers can’t beat cancer by iron
    chelators because: 1) researchers invent ultra-complicated iron
    chelators; 2) researchers mix anti-cancer iron chelation therapy with
    chemotherapy and radiation therapy. According to the Ferromagnetic
    Theory-2006 of Cancer (Iron Conception), any tumor cells are cells
    with numerous intracellular superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic
    nanoparticles (any normal cells are cells with non-numerous
    intracellular superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles).
    Researchers must beat cancer (a subtle iron disease) by
    non-complicated iron chelators of The Old Testament: 1) intratumoral
    injections [sulfur (2%) + olive oil (98%); 36.6C – 39.0C] (by
    ceramic needles) [suppression of tumors and large metastases]; 2)
    accurate slow blood loss (even 75%) [hemoglobin control]
    (neutralization of micro-metastases); 3) goat’s milk diet and
    anti-iron drinking water containing hydrogen sulfide (neutralization
    of micro-metastases).
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/35502/
    ; http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/38197/
    ; http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/45448/
    ; http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/69048/
    ; http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/77000/
    ; http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2012/02/22/uc-berkeley-professor-denies-link-between-hiv-and-aids/  ;  The Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

How
    can cancer kill you? Pervasive, elusive and tough, cancer has proved
    to be a formidable foe against generations of bright, sage and
    well-funded cancer researchers. Many treatments can control cancer
    for a long time even if they can’t cure it. But if a cancer continues
    to grow, then unfortunately it can become too much for the body to
    cope with and eventually the treatment can no longer control the
    cancer. Cancer kills over 20 thousand people a day. How can cancer
    kill you? According to the Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer /
    Carcinogenesis / Oncogenesis / Tumorigenesis (Iron Conception),
    cancer can kill you by intracellular superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Any cancer cells are cells with numerous
    intracellular superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Any
    normal cells are cells with non-numerous intracellular superpara-,
    ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. These nanoparticles create
    (produce) their own local magnetic fields. When a charge is moving,
    it does not only have an electric field, but a magnetic field as
    well. A magnetic field is a field of force surrounding a permanent
    magnet, or a moving electric charge. DNA and chromosomes should be
    interpreted as moving negatively charged nano-objects that create
    (produce) their own local magnetic fields. The superposition of
    magnetic fields (magnetic fields of intracellular superpara-, ferri-
    and ferromagnetic nanoparticles AND magnetic fields of moving DNA and
    chromosomes) can chaotically distort DNA and shift chromosomes.
    Cancer researchers invent the gene-mutation theory of cancer (certain
    genes, when they are mutated, turn a normal cell into a cancer cell)
    and the chromosomal (Duesberg) theory of cancer (carcinogenesis is initiated by
    a disruption of the chromosomes). Cancer researchers can beat cancer
    (a
    subtle iron disease) by non-complicated anti-iron methods of The Old
    Testament. Anti-iron intratumoral injections [sulfur (2%) + olive oil
    (98%); 36.6C – 39.0C] (by ceramic needles) can suppress tumors and
    large metastases. Anti-iron accurate slow blood loss (even 75%)
    [hemoglobin control], anti-iron goat’s milk diet and anti-iron
    drinking water containing hydrogen sulfide can neutralize any
    micro-metastases http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/92062.php
    ; http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  The Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Thermonuclear Sun-2018,
    Ferromagnetic Theory-2006 of Cancer, AIDS, Peter Duesberg and Russia. Russia
    Wants To Build A Permanent Moon Base. Mankind’s next objective in space
    exploration should be the establishment of a permanent international base on
    the Moon. US will create the Greatest Source of Electricity. US Nuclear
    Artillery will initiate the work of US Thermonuclear Sun-2018 in granite
    quarry. Special artillery: 1) will give thermonuclear fuel [LUNAR helium-3,
    tritium, deuterium, lithium deuteride] for TS-2018; 2) will synchronously
    create effect of compression; 3) will “shoot towards each other”; 4) should be
    located on perimeter of granite quarry. Russia wants to receive LUNAR helium-3
    for Thermonuclear Sun-2018. Russia (and US Professor Peter Duesberg) can’t
    understand the Ferromagnetic Theory-2006 of Cancer / Carcinogenesis / Oncogenesis
    / Tumorigenesis (Iron Conception). Non-complicated anti-iron methods of The Old
    Testament will beat Cancer, ALS, AIDS, Duesberg’s “HIV does not cause AIDS”
    lunatic idea; and MONEY of Cancer-, ALS- and AIDS-researchers  http://www.disinfo.com/2012/05/russia-wants-to-build-a-permanent-moon-base/ http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/thermonuclear http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ; http://www.dailycal.org/2012/02/22/uc-berkeley-professor-denies-link-between-hiv-and-aids/  ;  The Daily
    Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Difference
    between Tumor Cells and Normal Cells. Contact inhibition is the natural process
    of arresting cell growth when two or more cells come into contact with each
    other. Contact inhibition controls cell growth by allowing cells to replicate
    as old cells die but keeps unnecessary tissues from forming in their place. Normal
    cells have their own identity and obey the rule of contact inhibition. Normal
    cells adhere to each other and expire at the end of their life cycles. Tumor cells
    typically lose these properties and thus grow in an uncontrolled manner even
    when in contact with neighboring cells. Tumor cells do not follow the rules of
    contact inhibition, adherence and self-destruction (apoptosis, programmed cell death). Usually, tumor cell contain
    faulty DNA and chromosomes (some chromosomes may be duplicated or deleted). Tumor
    cells spread through the body via the lymphatic and circulatory systems. Clearly,
    tumor cells evade the immune system. Unlike normal cells that are specialized, tumor
    cells are non-specialized and do not contribute to the functioning of a body
    part. Normal cells have specialized behaviors and serve a purpose. Tumor cells have
    lost their specialized function. The first tumor cells (in the human body) are
    not very malignant cells; subsequent (mature) tumor cells are extremely
    malignant cells. Ordinarily, old normal cells undergo apoptosis, a series of
    enzymatic reaction that lead to the death of the cell. Normal cells will
    self-destruct if genetic / chromosomal abnormalities are found. Tumor cells
    fail to undergo apoptosis. Normal cells divide about 50 times and then stop
    dividing and die. Tumor cells can enter the cell cycle repeatedly, and in this
    way, they are potentially immortal. According to the Ferromagnetic Theory of
    Cancer / Carcinogenesis / Oncogenesis / Tumorigenesis (Iron Conception), any
    tumor cells are cells with numerous intracellular superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Any normal cells are cells with non-numerous
    intracellular superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Any cancer
    and ALS work by these nanoparticles. Tumor cells (cells with these
    nanoparticles; excessively negatively charged cells) do not follow the rules of
    contact inhibition and adherence. Enzyme activity can be affected by these
    nanoparticles (immortality of tumor cells). The immune system does not identify these
    nanoparticles within cellular organelles (the immune system can’t distinguish
    between dia-, para-, superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic micro- and nano-objects).
    These nanoparticles can chaotically-anarchically distort DNA and shift
    chromosomes by local magnetic fields (mistakes in DNA; chromosomal faults;
    deformed mitoses; non-specialization and ugliness of tumor cells). Oncologists-clinicians
    must beat cancer (a subtle iron disease) by non-complicated anti-iron methods
    of The Old Testament. “(The research) started off maybe 10 to 12 years ago on the idea ‘let’s have a look at the chromosomes as causes of cancer,” Peter Duesberg said. “Peter Duesberg must read Theory from The Old Testament,” Vadim Shapoval said  http://www.dailycal.org/2012/02/22/uc-berkeley-professor-denies-link-between-hiv-and-aids/  ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  The Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Peter Duesberg, Slovak
    Academy of Sciences, Biogenic Magnetite and Ferromagnetic Theory of
    Cancer. Institute
    of Measurement Science and Institute of Experimental Physics of the
    Slovak Academy of Sciences study the biogenic magnetite (Fe3O4) in
    humans. The biogenic
    magnetite was found in several biological species, including mammals.
    It is believed that the magnetite biomineralization is a
    genetically-controlled biochemical process, through which organisms
    make perfect ferrimagnetic crystals. However, this process is still
    not well understood. Magnetic measurements on samples of human tissue
    confirmed the presence of trace quantities of stable single domain
    magnetite particles in virtually all human tissues. Although, several
    ideas about the biological function of magnetite in humans have been
    proposed, the real purpose is still not known. Several studies
    suggested that levels of biogenic magnetite in human brain tissue may
    be elevated in subjects with Alzheimer disease or associated with
    aging. Biogenic magnetite in human tissue represents biologically
    produced ferrimagnetic nanoparticles. We do not know its function,
    but if we accept, that in animals it plays a crucial role in
    geomagnetic field navigation, we also have to accept interaction with
    neurosensory system through biochemical bonds. Without precise
    knowledge of biogenic magnetite physiological function and
    interaction with surrounding environment, it is more or less
    hypothetical to describe precise mechanisms of hazardous interaction.
    However, our preliminary simulations indicate potential health hazard
    impact of such interaction. To understand the precise mechanism of
    interaction in humans, we need to clarify two basic things. First,
    what is the physiological function of such nanoparticles and what is
    their spatial arrangement in tissue? Second, what is the biological
    response of organism to applied fields? The situation in MR devices
    is much more extreme, so it can be more “detectable” and can
    bring new views to the problem of (electro-) magnetic field
    interaction with living systems. Ferromagnetic Theory-2006 of Cancer
    and Ferromagnetic Theory-2010 of ALS: Cancer and ALS work by
    biologically produced ferrimagnetic nanoparticles (Fe3O4) within
    cells. Human
    tissues are not ferro(i)magnetic, but ferro(i)magnetic nanoparticles
    can be present as contaminants within cells. Intracellular ferro-,
    ferri- and superparamagnetic nanoparticles can ‘attack’ DNA and
    chromosomes by invisible local magnetic fields (by elastic forces). Naive Peter Duesberg presents a theory that cancer formation is not the result of genetic mutation, as has long been thought. According to Duesberg, carcinogenesis is the result of speciation – the formation of a new species over the course of evolution. Hemochromatosis (iron overload disorder) provokes the formation of
    Fe3O4 within cells. The most common complications of hemochromatosis
    are liver cancer and other types of cancer. Fe3O4 has ferro-, ferri-
    and superparamagnetic helpers. Cobalt nanoparticles ‘create’
    cobalt-induced carcinogenesis. Nickel nanoparticles ‘create’
    nickel-induced carcinogenesis. An oncovirus (tumor virus, cancer
    virus) is a virus that can cause cancer. Any oncovirus is a
    superparamagnetic nanoparticle. Asbestos particles contain ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Chemical carcinogenic nanoparticles
    (asbestos, 3,4-benzpyrene, aflatoxins, etc.) are ready superpara-,
    ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. These nanoparticles can pass
    through cell membranes and ‘create’ chemical-induced carcinogenesis.
    Non-complicated anti-iron methods of The Old Testament will beat
    Cancer and ALS (Fe3O4-diseases) and AIDS (slow virus infection). The
    Slovak Academy of Sciences can develop the Ferromagnetic Theory-2006
    of Cancer and the Ferromagnetic Theory-2010 of ALS
    http://www.measurement.sk/2011/Strbak.pdf
    ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2012/02/22/uc-berkeley-professor-denies-link-between-hiv-and-aids/  ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  The Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Warburg,
    Duesberg and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. The Warburg Theory of
    Cancer postulates that tumor cells have defects in mitochondrial
    oxidative phosphorylation. According to Warburg, cancer should be
    interpreted as a type of mitochondrial disease. Most modern cancer
    researchers are convinced that cancer results from a handful of
    genetic mutations. Peter Duesberg argues that carcinogenesis is
    initiated by a disruption of the chromosomes. Duesberg’s
    Chromosomal (Aneuploidy) Theory of Cancer asserts that cancers
    exhibit a more flexible and unpredictable karyotype, including not
    only intact chromosomes from the host, but also partial, truncated
    and mere stumps of chromosomes. The Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer
    asserts that cancer should be interpreted as a subtle iron disease.
    Cancer can be compared with hemochromatosis. Most people store 2-4
    grams of iron while those with iron overload may accumulate 20 or
    more grams. The majority of people with iron overload don’t know they
    have it because they are symptom-free or the disease’s symptoms –
    fatigue, weight loss, joint pain, early menopause, and loss of
    libido, don’t occur until the 40s or older when they may be
    attributed to other disorders. Over time, the toxic effects of the
    excess iron can lead to damaging diseases like diabetes, congestive
    heart failure, and endocrine system problems. Treatment for
    hemochromatosis involves removing blood from the body, known as
    phlebotomy. Cancer can attack people even if they store 2-4 grams of
    iron. Cancer can destroy the human organism by means of 1 gram of
    iron. Cancer is a serial killer of cancer theories. Hippocrates gave
    cancer its name. The Old Testament: cancer is the first-born of
    death. Any cancer and ALS work by intracellular superpara-, ferri-
    and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. These nanoparticles attract free
    soluble iron, and thus create deficiency of free soluble iron (create
    mitochondrial problems) within tumor cells. Moreover, these
    nanoparticles can chaotically create various errors (mistakes) in
    DNA; can chaotically disrupt chromosomes (by local magnetic fields).
    Non-complicated accurate anti-iron methods of The Old Testament can
    quickly beat any cancer and ALS (intracellular
    superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic infections) and AIDS (slow virus
    infection)  http://www.dailycal.org/2012/02/22/uc-berkeley-professor-denies-link-between-hiv-and-aids/  ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  The Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Varmus,
    Duesberg, Shapoval and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. Harold Varmus,
    M.D., co-recipient of a Nobel Prize for studies of the genetic basis
    of cancer, was nominated by President Obama as Director of the NCI on
    May 17, 2010. According to Varmus, the genetic material (DNA) of a
    cell can become damaged or changed, producing mutations that affect
    normal cell growth and division. Cells become cancer cells because of
    DNA damage. The mutation theory of cancer says that a limited number
    of genes causes cancer. Peter Duesberg is a Professor of Molecular
    and Cell Biology at the University of California, Berkeley.
    Duesberg’s arguments derive from his controversial proposal that
    the mutation theory of cancer – that tumors begin when a handful of
    mutated genes send a cell into uncontrolled growth – is wrong.
    Duesberg argues, instead, that carcinogenesis is initiated by a
    disruption of the chromosomes, which leads to duplicates, deletions,
    breaks and other chromosomal damage that alter the balance of tens of
    thousands of genes. The result is a cell with totally new traits –
    that is, a new phenotype. “I think Duesberg is correct by
    criticizing mutation theory, which sustains a billion-dollar drug
    industry focused on blocking these mutations,” said Mark Vincent, a
    medical oncologist. Vadim Shapoval is a Professor of The Old
    Testament. According to Shapoval, Varmus and Duesberg ignore Laws of
    Physics; produce erroneous theories of cancer. Any human cell should
    be interpreted as a society of dia-, para-, superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. These nanoparticles have certain local
    magnetic contacts. Superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic
    nanoparticles: 1) strongly attract superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles; 2) weakly attract paramagnetic
    nanoparticles; 3) weakly repel diamagnetic nanoparticles. Any human
    organism consists of normal cells (cells with non-numerous
    superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles) and tumor cells
    (cells with numerous superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic
    nanoparticles). Intracellular molecules FeO;Fe2O3;Fe3O4 are the main
    ‘creators’ of intracellular superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic
    nanoparticles that can chaotically distort DNA and shift chromosomes
    / chromosomal fragments (by local magnetic fields). The Ferromagnetic
    Theory of Cancer (Theory from The Old Testament): oncologists must
    beat cancer (a subtle iron disease) by non-complicated anti-iron
    methods of The Old Testament. Anti-iron intratumoral injections
    [sulfur (2%) + olive oil (98%); 36.6C – 39.0C] (by ceramic needles)
    can suppress any tumors and large metastases. Anti-iron accurate slow
    blood loss (even 75%) [hemoglobin control], anti-iron goat’s milk
    diet and anti-iron drinking water containing hydrogen sulfide can
    neutralize any micro-metastases  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Aneuploidy Theory of Сancer and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. German pathologist David
    Hansemann observed (in 1891) asymmetric mitoses in all of the epithelial
    cancers he examined. This led him to the hypothesis that, “The cell of the
    malignant tumor is a cell with a certain abnormal chromatin content.”. German
    biologist Theodor Boveri formulated (in 1914) the aneuploidy theory of cancer.
    But most researchers have dismissed phenomenon aneuploidy as a byproduct of
    cancer, not the cause. With the rise in the 1970s of the oncogene theory, the
    idea that aneuploidy was a cause of cancer was left in the dust. American
    molecular biologist Peter Duesberg revived the aneuploidy theory in 1997. The
    prevailing oncogene theory ascribes cancer to a handful of single-gene
    mutations that sends cells into uncontrolled growth. The aneuploidy theory, on
    the other hand, hypothesizes that cancer arises from a cell with an abnormal
    number of chromosomes. The duplicated chromosomes contain extra copies of hundreds
    or thousands of genes. Certain combinations of aneuploid chromosomes throw the
    cellular machinery into chaos and thus lead to cancerous growth. As a result of
    aneuploidy, the total DNA content of a cancer cell can rise to more than twice
    or fall to nearly half that of a normal diploid cell. In 2007, Scientific
    American published an article ‘Chromosomal Chaos and Cancer’ by Duesberg. Each
    cancer is unique. Even if cancers are from the same tissue, and are generated
    with the same carcinogen, they are never the same. There is always a
    cytogenetic and a biochemical individuality in every cancer. The Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer (Theory from The Old
    Testament): any human cell should be interpreted as a society of dia-, para-,
    superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. These nanoparticles have
    certain local magnetic contacts. Any human organism consists of normal cells
    (cells with non-numerous superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles)
    and tumor cells (cells with numerous superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic
    nanoparticles). Intracellular molecules FeO;Fe2O3;Fe3O4 are the main ‘creators’
    of intracellular superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles that can
    chaotically distort DNA and shift chromosomes (by local magnetic fields). “Shift
    chromosomes” means “confuse, displace, interlace, invert, mix, muddle, permute,
    remove, transfer or/and transpose chromosomes / chromosomal fragments”. Cancer is a subtle iron disease (hemochromatosis is an
    obvious iron disease). Oncologists must beat tumors, large metastases and
    micro-metastases by non-complicated anti-iron methods of The Old Testament.

Tigran H. & V.
    Shapoval  http://www.tutuz.com/  South Carolina, USA

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/45448/

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/69048/

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/77000/

http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  

• Vadim Shapoval

HIV/AIDS,
    Iron and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. Researchers can test a potential new anti-iron
    therapy for HIV/AIDS. Fundamental cellular processes require iron. Viruses require
    chelatable iron for optimum replication. Iron metabolism is an important area
    for virus/host interaction. Cancer has a reputation as
    a deadly disease. Cancer patients may harbor micro-metastases that remain
    dormant, clinically undetectable during a variable period of time. Doctors
    destroy micro-metastases by chemotherapy, radiotherapy, biological therapy or
    hormone therapy. Cancer is a significant cause of mortality in people infected
    with HIV. Hemochromatosis is treated by a method known as venesection
    (phlebotomy). Iron-rich blood is removed from the body regularly, just as if
    the patient were donating blood. People who routinely donate
    blood may have an increased risk of iron deficiency anemia. Low hemoglobin
    related to blood donation may be a temporary problem remedied by eating more
    iron-rich foods. Researchers can beat: 1) HIV/AIDS; 2) ALS; 3) micro-metastases
    by anti-iron venesection (phlebotomy). Anti-cancer
    anti-retroviral iron deficiency anemia must be strengthened and complemented by
    anti-iron goat’s milk diet and anti-iron drinking water containing hydrogen
    sulfide (before and after venesection). Ferromagnetic Theory of ALS: all forms
    of ALS are caused by intraneuronal superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic infection.
    Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer: all forms of Cancer are caused by intracellular
    superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic infection. Non-complicated anti-iron method of
    The Old Testament [intratumoral injections (sulfur (2%) + olive oil (98%);
    36.6C – 39.0C) by ceramic needles] can suppress any tumors and large metastases  http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/234615.php  ;  http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/38197/  ;  http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/45448/ http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/69048/ http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/77000/ 
    http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Warburg, Virchow, Suss, Shapoval and Ferromagnetic
    Theory of Cancer. German scientist Otto H. Warburg argued, cancer should be
    interpreted as a type of mitochondrial disease. German pathologist Rudolph C. Virchow
    remarked that no man, even under torture, could define cancer. German cancer
    researcher Rudolf Suss (R. Suss; V. Kinzel; J. Scribner; Cancer: Experiments
    and Concepts / Krebs: Experimente und Denkmodelle; Berlin, Heidelberg, New
    York, Springer, 1970) described oncology as impassable jungle of incomparable facts
    and ideas; as an ocean of information. Biblical scientist Vadim I. Shapoval
    argues, cancer and ALS should be interpreted as intracellular
    superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic infections. Any human cell should be interpreted
    as a society of dia-, para-, superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic
    nanoparticles. These nanoparticles have certain local magnetic contacts. Any
    human organism consists of normal cells (cells with non-numerous superpara-,
    ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles) and tumor cells (cells with numerous
    superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles). Intracellular molecules FeO;Fe2O3;Fe3O4
    are the main ‘creators’ of intracellular superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic
    nanoparticles that can chaotically distort DNA and shift chromosomes (by local
    magnetic fields). Cancer is not a genetic disease. Cancer is not disease caused
    by errors in DNA. Oncologists must beat cancer (an iron disease) by non-complicated
    anti-iron methods of The Old Testament. Anti-iron intratumoral injections
    [sulfur (2%) + olive oil (98%); 36.6C – 39.0C] (by ceramic needles) can suppress
    tumors and large metastases. Anti-iron accurate slow blood loss (even 75%)
    [hemoglobin control], anti-iron goat’s milk diet and anti-iron drinking water
    containing hydrogen sulfide [many metal ions react with hydrogen sulfide to
    give the corresponding metal sulfides] can neutralize any micro-metastases. Medical
    News Today explains molecular biological and clinical aspects of the Ferromagnetic
    Theory-2006 of Cancer / Carcinogenesis / Oncogenesis / Tumorigenesis (Iron
    Conception). Cancer researchers and oncologists should read Medical News Today  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Chavez,
    Putin, US Thermonuclear Sun-2018 and Ferromagnetic Theory-2006 of
    Cancer. Venezuelan Oil King with US-induced cancer! Russian Oil King
    without US-induced cancer! Harold E. Varmus (Director of the NCI,
    Barack Obama’s friend) can’t understand the Ferromagnetic
    Theory-2006 of Cancer / Carcinogenesis / Oncogenesis / Tumorigenesis
    (Iron Conception) [clinical and molecular biological aspects]. The
    Old Testament: cancer is an iron disease, the first-born of death
    (Job 18:13-15). Black gold will die to 2018; wheeled vehicles will
    die after 2018 (see Vanga’s cancer – AIDS – thermonuclear
    forecasts-1994-1996). Thermonuclear amusing tokamaks and stellarators
    demand: electricity for heating and creation of magnetic field in the
    shape of a torus; lasers; vacuum; work in impulse regime; pure
    plasma; money for wise researchers. The Sun is a giant ball of hot
    gases. At the heart of the Sun lies its core, a mass of superheated
    hydrogen and helium, at 1.5 million C and at a pressure of around 200
    billion atmospheres. This is where fusion reactions take place. The
    Sun works by converting hydrogen into helium. The creation of each
    helium nucleus requires four hydrogen nuclei. One helium nucleus has
    99.3% of the weight of four hydrogen nuclei. This excess 0.7% of
    hydrogen mass compared with helium mass is converted into energy. The
    Sun converts 600 million tons of hydrogen into 596 million tons of
    helium every second. The extra 4 million tons is converted into
    energy. The smallest stars out there are the tiny red dwarfs. They
    can have as little as 7.5% the mass of the Sun. This is the minimum
    mass you need for a star to be able to support nuclear fusion in its
    core. Below this mass and you get the failed star brown dwarfs. The
    planet Jupiter is 0.001 solar masses. It is far below the nuclear
    fusion threshold. US will create the Greatest Source of Electricity.
    US Nuclear Artillery will initiate the work of US Thermonuclear
    Sun-2018 in granite quarry. Special artillery (numerous guns): 1)
    will give thermonuclear fuel [LUNAR helium-3, tritium, deuterium,
    lithium deuteride] for TS-2018; 2) will synchronously create “effect
    of the minimum mass for a star” / effect of powerful gravitation /
    effect of compression; 3) will “shoot towards each other” (will
    shoot into TS-2018 center / into plasma / into flare); 4) should be
    located on perimeter of granite quarry. [TS-2018 will hold plasma
    (and eat thermonuclear fuel) by special artillery]. The main
    technological difficulty is a coordination of work of special
    artillery. TSs will ‘destroy’ (to 2050) modern rockets
    (ultra-powerful magnetic fields can beat/overcome gravitational
    field). Chavez! Putin! Oil Kings with/without US-induced cancer!
    Anti-iron methods of The Old Testament will beat Cancer and AIDS. US
    Thermonuclear Sun-2018 will beat black gold  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Ferromagnetic
    Theory of Cancer and Warburg Theory of Cancer. Warburg’s theory that cancer
    starts from irreversible injury to cellular respiration eventually fell out of
    favor amid research pointing to genomic mutations as the cause of uncontrolled
    cell growth. Ferromagnetic Theory-2006 of Cancer (Iron Conception) [clinical
    and molecular biological aspects]: 1) Any human cell is a society of dia-,
    para-, superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. 2) Any
    onco-pathology and ALS work by intracellular superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Intracellular molecules FeO;Fe2O3;Fe3O4 ‘create’
    intracellular superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. These
    nanoparticles are able chaotically distort DNA / shift chromosomes by local
    magnetic fields. 3) Non-complicated anti-iron methods of the Old Testament can
    beat Cancer and ALS (intracellular superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic infections).
    Cancer patients-2012 must receive anti-cancer anti-iron intratumoral injections
    [sulfur (2%) + olive oil (98%)] by ceramic needles. These intratumoral
    injections will initiate harmless infiltrations (deposits of cells that die;
    harmless necroses). Accurate anti-iron slow blood loss (even 75%) [hemoglobin
    control] and anti-iron goat’s milk diet will neutralize any micro-metastases  http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/38197/  ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  The Daily Californian & Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

World Journal of Gastroenterology and
    Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. WJG: the carcinogenic potential of iron in
    colorectal cancer (CRC) is not fully understood. Iron may promote
    carcinogenesis through increased genomic instability, chromosomal rearrangements
    as well as mutations of proto-oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes.
    Carcinogenesis is also affected by inflammation which is exacerbated by iron.
    Dietary iron and/or elevated iron levels increase the risk of cancers including
    CRC, hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and lung cancer. Multiple injections of
    iron compounds in rodents result in the formation of sarcomas, renal cell
    carcinoma and mesothelioma. Iron is a source of sustenance for cancer cell
    growth and proliferation. Cancer cell growth is enhanced by iron administration
    and has been shown to be retarded by both dietary iron deprivation and
    treatment with iron chelators. Chronic inflammation also induces cell oxidative
    stress, which is accompanied by a dysregulation in iron metabolism. Both
    dietary iron and/or increased body iron stores enhance the risk of CRC. Systemic
    iron reduction by phlebotomy decreases visceral malignancies. In blood donors
    the number of non-hematological malignancies is significantly reduced
    indicating that reduction of iron levels might decrease CRC risk. The retention
    of iron by tumors may facilitate cell proliferation. Elevated dietary iron
    levels increased the incidence of tumors in rodent models of CRC induced by
    inflammatory or carcinogenic agents. Iron is a strong oxidant. The accumulation
    of iron in a human colon cancer cell line has been shown to correlate with
    increased oxidative protein and DNA damage. Infection with hepatitis B and C
    and human papilloma viruses are associated with HCC and cervical cancer. Helicobacter
    pylori infection is linked to gastric cancer. Better understanding about the
    relationship between inflammation and iron metabolism has been achieved:
    inflammation affects iron homeostasis. High dietary iron levels are likely to
    contribute to the pathogenesis of inflammation-associated colorectal
    carcinogenesis. Animal studies point to a role for dietary and/or systemic body
    iron levels in colorectal carcinogenesis 
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2817053/  Japanese Cancer Association investigated role
    of iron in carcinogenesis: cancer as a ferrotoxic disease. Pathological
    conditions such as hemochromatosis, chronic viral hepatitis B and C, exposure
    to asbestos fibers, as well as endometriosis have been recognized as iron
    overload-associated risks for human cancer. Iron reduction by phlebotomy
    decreased cancer risk. These results warrant reconsideration of the role of
    iron in carcinogenesis  http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1349-7006.2008.01001.x/full  Journal Carcinogenesis: iron is closely
    associated with cancer. The mechanisms for iron-induced carcinogenesis remain
    elusive. Iron-induced oxidative stress (misregulation of iron metabolism) may
    damage cellular organelles, such as the mitochondria and lysosomes, and thereby
    promote apoptotic or necrotic cell death 
    http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/content/28/4/785.full  HKPU: iron misregulation in the brain: a
    primary cause of neurodegenerative disorders. Disturbances can happen at any of
    several stages in iron metabolism. Increased brain iron triggers a cascade of
    deleterious events that lead to neurodegeneration  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12849213  The Biblical Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer
    (Iron Conception): iron is an omnipresent intracellular carcinogen.
    Intracellular iron is the main creator of intracellular superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Cancers and ALS work by these bad nanoparticles. Hepatitis
    B and C, papilloma, fibroma, polyoma, SV40, adeno, herpes viruses are
    superparamagnetic nanocrystals. Bad nanoparticles can shift chromosomes; can
    distort DNA by local magnetic fields (by local elastic forces). Systemic iron
    reduction by phlebotomy; anti-iron raw goat’s milk diet; anti-iron drinking H2S-water;
    direct intratumoral injections of solution [sulfur (1-3%) and olive oil
    (97-99%)] by clay (ceramic) needles CAN BEAT any onco-pathology and ALS. Vadim
    Shapoval  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

American
    Cancer Society, Iron and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. ACS: intravenous iron
    supplementation, alone or in conjunction with ESA, is a valid therapeutic tool
    for the treatment of cancer anemia, and its use should be considered more extensively
    in medical oncology  http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.24115/full  ACS Cancer
    Survivors Network investigated the link between
    iron & cancer. Iron is not always your friend. Blood donors exhibit lower
    rates of many diseases. Iron accelerates oxidation or “rusting” of
    body tissues. There is a mistaken idea that the majority of the people affected
    by iron overload diseases have the genetic form, called hemochromatosis. In fact,
    the potential threat of iron overload is universal. It comes with advancing age
    and regardless of genetic factors. In all disease states, unbound iron is
    released at sites of inflammation. Pathogenic organisms such as viruses,
    bacteria and fungi require iron for growth. Differentiating between anemia and
    iron overload can be difficult. Since dairy products contain lactoferrin, milk
    also inhibits the absorption of iron. Phytic acid (IP6) binds to any free iron or other
    minerals (even heavy metals) in the blood 
    http://csn.cancer.org/node/230616  EJTCM: iron is
    a powerful stimulus for cancer growth, invasion and metastasis. By 1989,
    doctors began publishing research which showed that iron was also a risk factor
    in cancer at levels that were far less than what they had thought safe in the
    past. It is well known, biochemically, that if you add iron to tumor cells in
    cultures, they grow at a much faster rate and that breast cancer cells thrive
    on iron. Iron can re-activate a latent infection or tumor. Iron feeds cancer
    cells and causes them to metastasize. Cancerous breasts have three times as
    much iron as normal breasts. Many people with excess iron develop liver cancer.
    Numerous research groups have reported that the administration of excessive
    amounts of injected or oral iron increases markedly the risk of
    adenocarcinomas, colorectal tumors, hepatomas, mammary tumors, mesotheliomas,
    renal cell carcinomas, and sarcomas. Dietary iron levels are positively associated
    with colon cancer. Iron-induced malignant tumors were first reported in
    1959  http://ejtcm.com/2011/03/18/iron-and-cancer-2/  LIVESTRONG.COM: According to the ACS, following a nutritious diet
    during and after cancer treatment can make a patient feel better and stay
    stronger. A well-nourished and strong body will respond best to chemotherapy
    and other cancer drugs. For a cancer patient undergoing chemotherapy treatment,
    low hemoglobin and hematocrit levels can suggest a chemotherapy-induced anemia
    that can be treated with a diet rich in iron. Anemia is one of the most
    prevalent and longterm side effects of chemotherapy. Iron (foods rich in iron)
    can raise hemoglobin and hematocrit levels and fight anemia giving the cancer
    patient more energy and strength. If you have cancer, if your doctor feels you
    will benefit from iron supplements, he may recommend oral iron supplements or
    intravenous iron injections  http://www.livestrong.com/article/269872-nutritional-diet-for-cancer-patients/  ;  http://www.livestrong.com/article/322838-iron-supplements-cancer/  Cancer.blogs.com
    investigates The Biblical Ferromagnetic Theory of
    Cancer / Carcinogenesis / Oncogenesis / Tumorigenesis (Iron Conception)
    [Clinical and Molecular Biological Aspects]. Cancer (an iron Biblical disease)
    kills cancer patients by intracellular masked iron (by therapeutic intravenous
    or/and oral iron supplementations; by foods rich in iron) 
    http://cancer.blogs.com/international/2009/06/american-cancer-society-partners-with-asco-cancer-foundation-to-train-young-oncologists-from-developing-countries.html  ACS will beat
    any cancers and ALS (intracellular ferromagnetic infections) by non-complicated
    anti-iron Biblical methods  ; http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  Vadim Shapoval https://getsatisfaction.com/go2web20/topics/laws_of_chemistry_laws_of_physics_and_ferromagnetic_theory_of_cancer 

• Vadim Shapoval

Laws of
    Chemistry, Laws of Physics and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. The structure
    and physical properties of any cell must ultimately be described by the known
    laws of chemistry and physics. Cell
    biology seeks to understand cellular processes in terms of chemical and
    physical reactions. Cells obey the same laws of chemistry and physics that
    determine the behavior of nonliving systems. Cell biologists ignore some laws
    of chemistry and physics: crystallization and magnetism. Cancer researchers
    ignore non-complicated anti-cancer drugs and methods; invent ultra-complicated
    anti-cancer drugs and methods. Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer: 1) any cell is a
    society of dia-, para-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles that have local
    magnetic contacts; 2) cancer ‘works’ by intracellular superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles that can magnetically distort DNA (each human cell
    contains 2m of DNA; 3) intracellular Fe is ‘the main creator’ of intracellular
    superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles (intracellular masked iron).
    If sufficient FeO, Fe2O3 and Fe3O4 concentrations are reached, CRYSTALLIZATION
    of intracellular nanocrystals of various shapes and sizes OCCURS. The formation
    of crystalline iron oxides [FeO; Fe2O3; Fe3O4] is the ordinary phenomenon that
    takes place within cell organelles and structures. Intracellular nanocrystals
    start growing by a process called nucleation. Nucleation can either start with
    the molecules themselves (unassisted nucleation), or with the help of some nanoparticles
    already in the cell (assisted nucleation). Intracellular nanocrystals [FeO;
    Fe2O3; Fe3O4] attract various intracellular molecules and nanoparticles (create
    intracellular masked iron). Cancer is an iron Biblical disease. The Old
    Testament invented: 1) accurate anti-iron slow blood loss (even 75%)[hemoglobin
    control]; anti-iron goat’s milk diet; anti-iron drinking water containing
    hydrogen sulfide (sulfur water; H2O+H2S) — for neutralization of any
    micrometastases; 2) clay (ceramic) needles and solution [sulfur (1-3%) and
    olive oil (97-99%); temperature from 36.6C
    to 39.0C] — for transformation of any tumors and large metastases into
    harmless necroses (infiltrations, deposits of cells that die)  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  The Biblical Ferromagnetic
    Theory of Cancer / Carcinogenesis / Oncogenesis / Tumorigenesis (Iron
    Conception) & The Daily Californian

• Vadim Shapoval

Merriam-Webster
    and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer (Oncogenesis). Merriam-Webster has
    been America’s leading and most-trusted provider of language
    information. Merriam-Webster is an American company that publishes
    reference books, especially dictionaries
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merriam-Webster
    ONCOGENESIS
    is the
    induction or formation of tumors
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oncogenesis
    The
    cell is the
    basic membrane-bound unit of all known living organisms. Cells
    contain a special collection of molecules that are enclosed by a
    membrane. These molecules give cells the ability to grow and
    reproduce. Each human organism is composed of more than
    75,000,000,000,000 cells. Cells
    have a set of “little organs”, called organelles
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/organelle
    Merriam-Webster’s cells obey the laws of chemistry, thermodynamics
    and physics. Merriam-Webster’s cell is a special
    collection of dia-, para-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles
    that have local magnetic contacts. Ferro(i)magnetic
    nanoparticles strongly attract ferro(i)magnetic nanoparticles, weakly
    attract paramagnetic nanoparticles, and weakly repel diamagnetic
    nanoparticles. Normal
    cells are cells with non-NUMEROUS superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Tumor cells – with NUMEROUS. Any
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Iron is ‘the main creator’ of these
    nanoparticles. DNA
    can acquire various DNA
    mutations and ‘magnetic mistakes’ by these nanoparticles (DNA
    is moving negative-charged nano-object that generates local magnetic
    field).
    Modern
    cancer- and ALS-researchers invent imaginary cells
    that ignore the laws of physics. Imaginary cell is a collection
    of non-magnetic nanoparticles. Harold
    Varmus is an American scientist,
    Director
    of the NCI, co-recipient of a Nobel Prize for studies of the genetic
    basis of cancer. Harold Varmus
    invented a
    brilliant cancer-genetic imaginations
    http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/cancerlibrary/what-is-cancer
    Researchers-clinicians
    can’t beat any onco-pathology and ALS by ultra-complicated anti-iron
    drugs. Merriam-Webster and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer
    (Oncogenesis) [Theory from The Old Testament] can beat any
    onco-pathology by: 1)
    accurate anti-iron slow blood loss (even 75%)[hemoglobin control] and
    anti-iron goat’s milk diet for neutralization of any
    micrometastases; 2) ceramic needles and solution [sulfur (2%) and
    olive oil (98%)] for transformation of tumors and large metastases
    into harmless necroses (infiltrations, deposits of cells that die)

• Vadim Shapoval

American
    and Chinese Thermonuclear Suns-2018 and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. Modern
    thermonuclear and cancer researchers ignore information on magnetism. What is magnetism? Magnetism is a property of
    materials. In ancient China, the earliest literary reference to magnetism lies
    in a 4th century BCE. The ancient Chinese scientist Shen Kuo (1031–1095) was
    the first person to write of the magnetic needle compass. Institute for Rock
    Magnetism: this may be surprising to some, but all matter is magnetic  http://www.irm.umn.edu/hg2m/hg2m_b/hg2m_b.html  A tokamak is a device using a magnetic field
    to confine a plasma in the shape of a torus. An alternative to the tokamak is the stellarator  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellarator  Tokamaks and
    stellarators 1951-2012 will die. Fatal problems of thermonuclear researchers:
    1) Tokamaks and stellarators use ‘whimsical’ double-pole magnetic fields. A
    star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by gravity. Gravitational fields have one direction toward the
    center of mass, whereas electric fields can have two directions depending on
    the type of charge; magnetic fields extend from one pole to another. 2) Small
    scale of tokamaks and stellarators. Large granite quarry can ‘take’ atomic bomb
    for start of tiny thermonuclear reaction. Thus, nuclear charge can initiate the
    work of thermonuclear sun. There are two types of nuclear charges: atomic and
    hydrogen. The action of the second type is
    based on the thermonuclear reaction of the fusion of helium nuclei from lighter
    nuclei (deuterium, tritium, or their mixtures with Li-6). Of course,
    thermonuclear sun must eat deuterium, tritium, their mixtures with Li-6, lunar
    He-3 (by artillery method). Artillery researchers will invent special artillery
    guns for quick uninterrupted delivery of thermonuclear fuel to tiny sun. 3)
    Ultra-complicated and freakish demands of tokamaks and stellarators: electricity,
    lasers, vacuum, work in impulse regime, pure plasma. Thermonuclear sun can use
    lasers; can work continuously; can work with non-pure plasma. US and China must
    create tiny thermonuclear suns by non-magnetic ideas of the Holy Writ. The
    Biblical Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer (Iron Conception): any cell (any
    bacterium, any virus) is a society of dia-, para-, ferri- and ferromagnetic
    nanoparticles. Ferro(i)magnetic nanoparticles strongly attract ferro(i)magnetic
    nanoparticles, weakly attract paramagnetic nanoparticles, and weakly repel
    diamagnetic nanoparticles. Non-magnetic cancer researchers invent: any cell is
    a society of various nanoparticles (a society of organelles; a society of atoms
    and molecules). The Biblical non-complicated anti-iron methods will beat any
    onco-pathology and ALS (intracellular superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic infections)
    and AIDS (slow virus infection) in the near future  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

American
    Cancer Research-1905 and Ferromagnetic Theory-2006 of Cancer. MARTHA
    TRACY (American cancer researcher,
    Cornell
    University Medical College, New York City) wrote in 1905: “As is
    well known, iron may be found in animal tissues in three forms: as
    inorganic iron, as iron-albuminate, and as organic or so-called
    “masked” iron. Of these, the two first mentioned are
    demonstrable by treatment with ammonium sulphide and with potassium
    ferro-cyanide, the former reagent throwing out the iron as a
    greenish-black iron sulphide, the latter precipitating it as
    Berlin-blue. The third form of iron is not acted upon by the above
    reagents without previous treatment with dilute acids to liberate it
    from its organic condition.”
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2100013/?page=1
    Wikipedia-2012:
    “People
    have 4 to 5 grams of iron in their bodies. Of this, about 2.5 g is
    contained in the hemoglobin, and most of the rest (2 grams) is
    contained in ferritin complexes that are present in all cells. Of
    the body’s total iron content, about 400 mg is devoted to cellular
    proteins that use iron for important cellular processes like storing
    oxygen (myoglobin),
    or performing
    energy-producing redox
    reactions
    (cytochromes).
    A
    relatively small amount (3-4 mg) circulates through the
    plasma, bound
    to
    transferrin. Because
    of its toxicity, free soluble iron (soluble ferrous ions Fe(II)) is
    kept in low concentration in the body. Iron is also stored as a
    pigment called hemosiderin
    in an apparently
    pathologic process.”
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_iron_metabolism
    Some
    researchers know only about: 1) free soluble iron (ions Fe(II)); 2)
    various forms of heme iron; 3) various forms of non-heme iron.
    Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer: intracellular molecules FeO; Fe2O3
    and Fe3O4 ‘create’ intracellular nanocrystals (by crystallization).
    These
    nanocrystals: 1) acquire magnetic (superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic) properties; 2) chaotically attract intracellular
    molecules and nanoparticles (receive ‘chaotic mask / camouflage’). Of
    course, dilute acids of MARTHA TRACY can liberate ‘intracellular
    nanocrystalline iron’ from its ‘chaotic
    mask / camouflage’. In higher
    organisms, the presence of permanently magnetized (ferromagnetic)
    nanoparticles was discovered using ultra-sensitive magnetometers
    based on Rf-biased Superconducting
    Quantum Interference Devices (SQUIDS) [Goree and Fuller, 1976]
    http://www.pnas.org/content/89/16/7683.full.pdf
    Lowenstam (1962): Biogenic ferromagnetic magnetite has been found in
    many organisms ranging from bacteria to higher vertebrates, including
    humans. It is also present in many tumor materials. Kirschvink
    (1992): The presence of biogenic magnetite Fe3O4 nanocrystals (and
    other magnetic iron compounds) in the human brain rises questions as
    to magnetite’s role in normal human biochemistry, physiology and
    behavior. The concentration of magnetite nanocrystals in mouse brain
    tissues is 4.8 +/- 4.0 ng/g tissue (concentration is at the parts per
    billion level). In human brain tissues – 3 – 10 ng/g tissue
    http://web.gps.caltech.edu/~jkirschvink/pdfs/KirschvinkBEMS92.pdf
    Biogenic
    magnetite is produced through the reduction of ferric iron within
    cells. However, the exact process of magnetite synthesis is unknown.
    The
    function of the ferromagnetic material in humans is largely unknown.
    Some of the excess iron in neurodegenerative tissue may be in the
    form of Fe3O4. Ferromagnetic crystals interact more than a million
    times more strongly with external magnetic fields than do diamagnetic
    or paramagnetic materials (deoxyhemoglobin, ferritin, and
    hemosiderin) http://sedonanomalies.weebly.com/sedona-effect.html

Ferromagnetic
    (Iron Conception): any onco-pathology and ALS destroy onco- and
    ALS-patients by intracellular superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic
    nanoparticles. Any
    cell is a society of dia-, para-, ferri- and ferromagnetic
    nanoparticles. Iron is ‘the main creator’ of intracellular
    superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Modern cancer
    researchers-clinicians invent ultra-complicated anti-iron anti-cancer
    drugs. The Holy Writ invented Biblical non-complicated anti-iron
    anti-cancer methods. Slow
    blood loss and goat’s milk nutrition are ‘fatal surprises’ for
    micrometastases. Ceramic needles and solution [sulfur (2%) and olive
    oil (98%)] – for any tumors and large metastases  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Treatment
    for Liver Cancer and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. There
    are two types of liver cancer, primary and secondary (metastatic
    cancer). Primary liver cancer is the third most common cause of death
    from cancer. The
    most frequent liver cancer is hepatocellular
    carcinoma (HCC).
    The
    main risk factors for HCC are: alcoholism, hepatitis B, hepatitis C
    (25% of causes globally), aflatoxins (cancer-causing substances),
    chemicals (vinyl chloride, arsenic, etc.), cirrhosis of the liver,
    hemochromatosis (a disorder in which there is too much iron stored in
    the body, including in the liver), Wilsons disease, type 2 diabetes
    (probably aided by obesity). In countries where hepatitis B is
    endemic, such as China, hepatitis B will be the predominant cause of
    HCC. In countries, such as the US the major cause of HCC is cirrhosis
    (often due to alcohol abuse). Diseases that disrupt the normal
    metabolism of the body have been shown to increase risk of liver
    cancer. In the US, liver cancer is most common in Asian Americans and
    Pacific Islanders. Over the past decade, the incidence of liver
    cancer in the US has risen significantly, paralleling the rise in
    obesity. Aflatoxin B1 has been implicated in the development of liver
    cancer in Southern China and sub-Saharan Africa. Men are more likely
    to get HCC than women. How is liver cancer treated? Liver
    cancer is difficult to treat. Surgical removal is the best option but
    liver
    tumors
    are often too large and too extensive for surgery. In
    the US, only 8% of people with liver cancer are able to undergo
    surgery. Surgery
    and chemotherapy are the main treatments for liver cancer. The
    U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has given orphan drug
    designation to Provectus Pharmaceuticals, Inc., for Rose Bengal, the
    active component in their new oncology medication PV-10. The drug is
    designed for the treatment of HCC, the most prevalent form of liver
    cancer http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/235228.php

A team of researchers, led by Professor Hui Wang, at the Institute
    for Nutritional Sciences, Shanghai Institutes for Biological
    Sciences, The
    Chinese
    Academy of Sciences (CAS)
    found that a novel iron chelator, TSC24 (thiosemicarbazone-24) was
    highly effective for suppressing HCC
    http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Non-food/Drug/liver-cancer-treatment_1231111238.html
    ;
    http://profncampbell.wordpress.com/2012/01/01/novel-treatment-for-liver-cancer/
    The
    Holy Writ invented The Biblical Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer (Iron
    Conception) and non-complicated anti-iron Biblical treatments
    for liver cancer. Cancer researchers can read schoolbooks ‘Physics’
    (any
    nanoparticles).
    Primary
    and secondary liver cancers are ‘intracellular
    superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic infections’. Iron
    is ‘the main creator’ of intracellular superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. 1) Any diseases
    that disrupt the normal metabolism of the body, various toxic
    chemicals CAN DESTROY cells (any cell =
    ‘iron-containing micro-object’); can distort iron metabolism; can
    increase
    risk of liver cancer. 2)
    Hepatitis
    B virus nanoparticle (virion) consists of an outer lipid envelope and
    an icosahedral nucleocapsid core composed of protein. Hepatitis B
    virus (crystalline virus with DNA genome), hepatitis C virus
    (crystalline virus with RNA genome) and aflatoxin nanocrystals ARE
    ready
    superparamagnetic nanoparticles that provoke creation of
    intracellular ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles (provoke liver
    cancer). 3) Hemochromatosis
    is a disorder of iron metabolism. Obesity and Wilson’s disease (a
    disorder of copper metabolism) lead to iron
    accumulation in the liver. 4) Men and women. Women attack liver
    cancer (‘iron disease’) by
    regular anti-iron menstruation. Cancer
    researchers must beat
    liver cancer and any onco-pathology by Biblical methods. 1) Accurate
    anti-iron slow blood loss (even 75%)[hemoglobin control] and
    anti-iron goat’s milk nutrition can neutralize any liver
    micrometastases. 2) Ceramic needles and solution [sulfur (2%) and
    olive oil (98%)] can transform liver tumors (hepatic tumors) and any
    large liver metastases into harmless necroses (infiltrations,
    deposits of cells that die). The
    Holy Writ invented all future theories (medical, thermonuclear,
    anti-gravitational, etc.). Human beings will beat cancer, ALS and
    AIDS by anti-iron methods-2012; will receive new fatal sudden
    diseases  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/ ;  Vadim I. Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Rockefeller
    University, Thermonuclear Non-Complicated Theory and Ferromagnetic
    Theory of Cancer. The Rockefeller University is located on the Upper
    East Side of Manhattan in New York City. The
    Rockefeller University is home to numerous independent clinical and
    research initiatives. Ralph Marvin Steinman
    (January 14, 1943 – September 30, 2011) was a Canadian immunologist
    and cell biologist at Rockefeller University. Steinman’s anti-cancer
    agents cause immunogenic cancer cell apoptosis. On October 3, 2011,
    the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine gave Nobel Prize to
    Ralph M. Steinman, who died of pancreatic cancer on Friday (three
    days before the phone call from the Nobel Committee). Ralph M.
    Steinman had been battling the highly deadly disease for four years,
    using a treatment he devised to try to prolong his life, essentially
    turning his body into an extension of his cancer research. The
    Rockefeller University, The Nobel Committee and Ralph M. Steinman
    ignored The Ferromagnetic Theory-2006 of Cancer (Molecular Biological
    and Clinical Aspects). Biologists at Rockefeller University must
    understand: any cell (any bacterium, any virus) is a society of dia-,
    para-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Any onco-pathology and
    ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) kill onco- and ALS-patients by
    intracellular superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic [bad]
    nanoparticles. FERRO = IRON. Intracellular iron ions are ‘the main
    creators’ of these bad nanoparticles. Any onco-pathology and ALS
    are ‘intracellular ferromagnetic infections’. Clinically,
    non-complicated anti-iron Biblical methods will beat: 1) any
    onco-pathology; 2) ALS; 3) AIDS (slow virus infection); 4) financial
    plans-2012-2020 of cancer-, ALS- and AIDS-researchers. The Biblical
    Medicine will banish decrepit modern medicine. The Tiny Thermonuclear
    American, Chinese and Russian Suns-2018 (in a large granite quarries)
    will banish black gold, modern energetics and wheeled vehicles. The
    tokamak is as if one of the most-researched candidates for producing
    controlled thermonuclear fusion power. Officially, tokamaks were
    invented in the 1950s by Soviet physicists Igor Tamm and Andrei
    Sakharov, inspired by an original idea of Oleg Lavrentyev.
    Experimental research of tokamak systems started in 1956 in Kurchatov
    Institute, Moscow by a group of Soviet scientists led by Lev
    Artsimovich. Really, Soviet Leader Joseph Stalin died in 1953 and
    Soviet physicists invented and realized false ultra-complicated
    thermonuclear research of tokamak in 1956. Stalin and Mao attacked
    false scientific researchers by The Gulag Archipelago and The Great
    Proletarian Cultural Revolution-1966-1976. Today, false harmful
    researches attack US, China, Russia, etc. ‘The World Cultural
    Revolution-2012’ will ‘beat’ money of false ‘harmful’ researchers. The Ferromagnetic Theory-2006 of Cancer
    (Iron Conception); The Thermonuclear Non-Complicated Theory-2010
    http://www.rockefeller.edu/ 
    ;  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak 
    ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  Vadim Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Foodconsumer.org
    and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. Foodconsumer.org
    is an online food, diet and health news outlet that publishes
    important news and information.
    Many common health problems can be prevented or alleviated with a
    healthy diet. Some
    cultures and religions have restrictions concerning what foods are
    acceptable in their diet. Only Kosher foods are permitted by Judaism,
    and Halal foods by Islam. Although Buddhists are generally
    vegetarians, the practice varies and meat-eating may be permitted. In
    Hinduism, vegetarianism is the ideal, but meat-eating is not
    necessarily proscribed with the exception of beef. The Holy Writ (The
    Old Testament) and The Biblical Ferromagnetic
    Theory of Cancer (Iron Conception) recommend an iron-restricted
    (low-iron) anti-cancer diet: 1) to eat meat without blood; 2) to
    drink raw goat milk. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother’s milk
    (Exodus 23:19; 34:26; Deuteronomy 14:21). 957 BC: Solomon’s
    Temple in Jerusalem was built. The Temple was decorated with
    pomegranates and pumpkins (1 Kings 6:18; 7:24; 7:42)
    http://www.tutuz.com/pomegranate-juice-recognized-elixir-youthfulness/
    Solomon
    preferred: 1) to eat pomegranates,
    pumpkins and Kosher meat
    without blood; 2) to drink raw goat milk. Today, people eat high
    calorie foods; drink coffee and tea. 8 million people die
    from cancer each year.
    Cancer
    is worsening in China, where it causes an annual 2.1 million deaths.
    Pancreatic
    cancer kills Nobel physician Ralph M. Steinman, a cell biologist at
    New York’s Rockefeller University before he hears of Prize. A
    scientist who won the Nobel Prize for medicine used his own
    prize-winning discoveries (into the body’s immune system) to treat
    himself for cancer, but died of the disease. Modern cell biologists
    (and cancer patients) can’t understand: any cell is a society of
    dia-, para-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/info/pancreatic-cancer/   Manganese (Mn) is a mineral that we badly need. However, an excess
    is deemed as potentially dangerous and it is particularly abundant in
    tea and coffee. Manganese works with iron and is therefore needed for
    the correct metabolism of iron. A bit of a vicious circle as too much
    manganese depletes copper and iron and likewise too much iron or/and
    copper depletes manganese. A deficiency of manganese causes many
    problems. An excess of manganese also causes problems: anorexia,
    ataxia, copper deficiency and neurological problems including
    criminal tendencies and schizophrenia. Chromium (Cr) is an essential
    mineral that plays a role in how insulin helps the body regulate
    blood sugar levels. Many athletes take the minerals magnesium, zinc,
    chromium and copper to help them achieve their goals
    http://www.well-women.com/manganese.html
    The Biblical Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer: Fe, Ni, Co, Mn, Cr,
    Cu, Zn can ‘create’ intracellular superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Fe is the King of ferromagnetic
    materials. Ferromagnetism is known to the ancient Greeks, Romans, and
    Chinese. Cancer and ALS kill Chinese cancer- and ALS-patients by
    ferromagnetism and false (forged) researches in China
    http://www.explainthatstuff.com/magnetism.html
    ;
    http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Non-food/Environment/nickel_cobalt_0711100246.html
    Some Mao’s cultural ideas-1966-1976 will attack false scientific
    researches in China-2012. The Biblical non-complicated anti-iron
    methods: 1) will liquidate AIDS (slow virus infection); 2) will
    quickly suppress onco-pathologies and ALS (intracellular
    ferromagnetic infections). US, China and RF will create The Tiny
    Thermonuclear Sun(s)-2018. Black gold will die, but radiation levels
    will rise and poison water,
    green
    grass and foods. ‘Rockets’-2050 (290000 km/s) will beat gravitational
    field by powerful magnetic fields. Low level ozone (or tropospheric
    ozone) is an atmospheric pollutant. Unfortunate people-2050 will
    dream about green grass and foods-2012. Tigran H. & V. Shapoval
    South Carolina, USA http://www.tutuz.com/
    ;  http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Non-food/Drug/liver-cancer-treatment_1231111238.html
    ;
    ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Metal-Induced
    Cancer & Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. The
    association of metal exposure with cancer is a well-documented
    phenomenon. Metals
    are essential for the normal functioning of living organisms
    (organisms with DNA and RNA); constitute a fundamentally important
    part of the total human environment. Many metals (Fe, Co, Ni, etc.)
    and metal-containing compounds have been identified to be
    carcinogens. The Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer (Iron Conception)
    explains the nature
    of metal-induced pathologies (cancers
    and ALS). Iron is ‘the main creator’ of intracellular superpara-,
    ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. The
    carcinogenic properties of asbestos are well-established. Asbestos
    particles contain superpara-,
    ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Crystalline onco-viruses with
    a DNA or RNA are ready superparamagnetic nanoparticles. Radiation and
    toxic metals can cause cancer. Numerous superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles are formed by radiation and toxic metals
    that kill cells (cells = ‘iron-containing micro-objects’). The Holy
    Writ offers non-complicated anti-iron anti-cancer methods. Cancer
    researchers offer anti-cancer platinum-containing drugs, gold
    nanoparticles and metal superpara/ferri/ferromagnetic nanoparticles
    that provoke apoptosis (programmed
    cell death). Diamagnetic gold and paramagnetic platinum play a major
    role in modern cancer researches. Tigran H. & V. Shapoval South
    Carolina, USA http://www.tutuz.com/  ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/

• Vadim Shapoval

Chinese
    Academy of Sciences & Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. The Chinese Academy
    of Sciences (CAS) is the National Academy for the natural sciences of the
    People’s Republic of China  http://www.cas.ac.cn/  A team of researchers, led by Professor Hui
    Wang, at the Institute for Nutritional Sciences, Shanghai Institutes for
    Biological Sciences, CAS found that a novel iron chelator, TSC24
    (thiosemicarbazone-24) was highly effective for suppressing hepatocellular
    carcinoma (HCC) both in vitro and in xenograft mouse models. HCC is one of the
    most common malignancies worldwide. Iron is essential for both normal and
    cancer cells and excessive iron accumulation is a cause of HCC. Thus it can be
    speculated that depriving cancer cells of iron could be an approach for HCC
    treatment. Iron deprivation induces cell-cycle arrest by regulating G2/M
    checkpoint proteins and induces apoptosis. This research entitled “Iron
    Deprivation Suppresses Hepatocellular Carcinoma Growth in Experimental
    Studies” was published in Clinical Cancer Research (American Association
    for Cancer Research) on November 3, 2011 
    http://english.shb.cas.cn/rh/rp/201111/t20111121_79118.html http://www.xinkexue.com/lib.php?mod=ref&do=view&refid=25794 http://www.nutrition.ac.cn/epResearch_1.asp?id=2049  CAS’s researchers invent anti-cancer iron
    deprivation by TSC24. The Holy Writ invented The Biblical Ferromagnetic Theory
    of Cancer (Iron Conception). Any cell is a society of dia-, para-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Any onco-pathology is ‘intracellular
    superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic infection’. In 2012, American Cancer Society will
    discover: 1) accurate anti-iron slow blood loss (even 75%)[hemoglobin control] and
    anti-iron goat’s milk nutrition for neutralization of any micrometastases; 2)
    ceramic needles and solution [sulfur (2%) and olive oil (98%)] for
    transformation of tumors and large metastases into harmless necroses
    (infiltrations, deposits of cells that die). CAS has over 100 institutes. CAS
    will create The Tiny Thermonuclear Sun-2018 (in a large granite quarry). This
    Sun-2018 will eat thermonuclear fuel by numerous special artillery guns. The US
    Defense Intelligence Agency believes that China has developed nuclear artillery  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_artillery  Chinese nuclear artillery will give life to
    the Sun-2018. CAS can destroy (energetically) black gold, modern decrepit
    energetics and wheeled vehicles. Tigran H. & V. Shapoval  South Carolina, USA  http://www.tutuz.com/  ;  http://digg.com/tigranh  ;  https://twitter.com/tutuzblog http://cancer.blogs.com/international/2009/06/american-cancer-society-partners-with-asco-cancer-foundation-to-train-young-oncologists-from-developing-countries.html  ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/

• http://pulse.yahoo.com/_AK3BL3WYJIMP5OOJEZJVZLCZEY Kprf

Cancer.blogs.com & Ferromagnetic
    Theory of Cancer. American Cancer Society will beat (in 2012) any
    onco-pathology by non-complicated anti-iron Biblical methods. The Ferromagnetic
    Conception) [Clinical and Molecular Biological Aspects]: any cell is a society of
    dia-, superdia-, para-, superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles.
    Cancer is intracellular superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic ‘infection’. Cancer
    patients-2012 will receive anti-cancer anti-iron intratumoral injections [sulfur
    (2%) + olive oil (98%)] by ceramic needles. These intratumoral injections will
    give harmless infiltrations (deposits of cells that die), harmless
    toxic-drug-induced necroses  http://cancer.blogs.com/international/2009/06/american-cancer-society-partners-with-asco-cancer-foundation-to-train-young-oncologists-from-developing-countries.html  ;  http://www.als.net/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=319449  ;  http://www.go2web20.net/app/?a=kosmix  ;  http://www.webutation.net/go/review/kosmix.com  ;  http://www.tutuz.com/wikipedia-ferromagnetic-theory-cancer-iron-conception/  ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  Tigran H. & V. Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Who
    created the Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer? The Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer / Carcinogenesis /
    Oncogenesis / Tumorigenesis (Iron Conception) [Clinical and Molecular
    Biological Aspects] was created via a collaborative effort:  http://www.tutuz.com/
    ;
    http://allafrica.com/
    ;
    http://www.go2web20.net/app/?a=kosmix
    ;
    http://www.webutation.net/go/review/kosmix.com
    ;
    http://getsatisfaction.com/
    ;
    http://www.dailycal.org/
    ;
    http://www.knowledgerush.com/
    ;
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/
    ;
    http://www.mesorfa.org/
    ;
    http://pisali.ru/
    ;
    http://www.irondisorders.org/
    ;
    http://www.als.net/
    ;
    http://vpimurn.posterous.com/
    ;
    http://digg.com/
    ;
    http://twitter.com/
    ;
    http://03diagnoz.ru
    ;
    http://www.echo.msk.ru/
    ;  See:  http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=76093
    ;
    http://03diagnoz.ru/illness/981.html  ;  Vadim I. Shapoval

• Vadim Shapoval

Chinese
    Anti-Cancer Association and Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. The
    Chinese Anti-Cancer Association (CACA) is one of the seven members of
    Asia-Pacific Federation of Organization for Research and Cancer
    Control (APFOCC) and a member in the UICC.
    CACA maintains a close collaboration with ASCO,
    AACR, ASC, French Cancer Association, and Italy Union Against Cancer.
    10
    departments in CACA actively
    promote oncological researches
    http://www.caca.org.cn/english/index.shtml
    Cancer is now the leading cause of death in China
    http://www.grist.org/pollution/2011-05-25-cancer-now-leading-cause-of-death-in-china
    Cancer is worsening in China, where it causes an annual 2.1 million
    deaths
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-05-25/china-s-cancer-deaths-spur-merck-investment-in-beijing-biotech.html
    CACA
    actively ignored and ignores (2007-2011) Clinical and Molecular
    Biological Aspects of the Ferromagnetic Theory-2006 of Cancer (Iron
    Conception)

http://www.tutuz.com/hu-jintao-chinese-intellectuals-ferromagnetic-theory-cancer/

;
    http://www.tutuz.com/mao-zedong-false-scientific-researches-modern-china-ferromagnetic-theory-cancer-2/
    ;

http://www.tutuz.com/biblical-medicine-chinese-medicine-ferromagnetic-theory-cancer/

;
    http://www.tutuz.com/cancer-china-asiaoptics-com-ferromagnetic-theory-cancer/

;
    http://www.tutuz.com/mao-zedong-chinese-intellectuals-ferromagnetic-theory-cancer/  ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  Tigran H. & V. Shapoval South Carolina, USA
    http://www.tutuz.com/ ;
    http://digg.com/tigranh ;
    https://twitter.com/#!/tutuzblog

• Vadim Shapoval

British
    Journal of Cancer and
    Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. The BJC is owned
    by Cancer
    Research UK http://www.nature.com/bjc/index.html
    BJC 1961 December;
    5(4): CARCINOGENIC ACTION OF IRON PREPARATIONS. The carcinogenic
    actions of three different iron complexes intramuscularly injected
    into rats have been studied. Both Imferon (iron-dextran) and Ferrigen
    (iron-dextrin) induced a high incidence of sarcomas 9 to 14 months
    after commencement of the injections. Jectofer (iron-sorbitol)
    induced a single tumour (a fibroma). The presence of dextran could be
    a prerequisite for the penetration of iron into the cells
    (phagocytosis). Kennaway (1936): iron and steel grinders had 2.5
    times as high an incidence of lung cancer as the population at large.
    Faulds (1954): lung cancer had a prevalence of 8.85 per cent amongst
    iron mine workers. Richmond (1959): sarcoma was induced in albino
    rats after intramuscular injections of iron (Imferon)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2071017/
    Knud Schroeder developed (in 1924) sulfosin (sulfozinum) treatment
    OR sulfur therapy OR intramuscular injections of sulfur (2%) + olive
    oil (98%) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur
    ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_oil
    ; http://www.annals.org/content/5/4/478.refs
    ;

http://finden.nationallizenzen.de/Author/Home?author=Schroeder%2C%20Knud
    Wikipedia: pyrotherapy
    (sulfozinum and pyrogenal) was relatively widespread in Soviet
    psychiatry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrotherapy
    ;
    http://www.ruriatonc.info/?p=725
    Soviet
    people with schizophrenia received intramuscular
    injections of sulfozinum (1-12 ml; 1-2%; temperature 38 degrees;
    preliminary 1-2 ml of 2% Novocain). Novocain:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procaine
    These intramuscular injections of sulfozinum gave intramuscular
    harmless infiltrations (deposits
    of cells that die), harmless toxic-drug-induced necroses. Sulfur,
    hydrogen
    sulfide (hydrogen
    sulphide) and H2S-water (H2S+H2O) kill any cells, bacteria and
    viruses by anti-iron method
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_sulfide
    ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea
    Cancer
    patients-2012 will receive anti-cancer anti-iron intratumoral
    injections of Knud Schroeder’s Sulfozinum-1924. Sulfur and Olive Oil
    are the Biblical medical substances (Job 18:13-15; Luke 10:34).
    Accurate anti-iron slow blood loss (haemoglobin control) and
    anti-iron diet (nutrition) will destroy micrometastases (small
    numbers of cancer cells). The BJC
    can publish molecular biological aspects of the Ferromagnetic Theory
    of Cancer (Iron Conception). Any
    Cell is a Kingdom of dia-, superdia-, para-, superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Cancer and ALS [[Professor
    Stephen Hawking is an English theoretical physicist, ALS-patient
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking
    ]] are intracellular superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic infections
    (iron-induced diseases / disorders)
    http://www.tutuz.com/nanoparticles-ferromagnetic-theory-cancer/
    Editorial Board of the BJC will receive (?): 1) Nobel Prize in
    Physics directly from the hands of His Majesty the King of Sweden
    http://www.nature.com/bjc/about/editor.html
    ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Prize_in_Physics
    and 2) Red Money-2012 directly from the Russian Federation and the
    People’s Republic of China. Tigran H. & V. Shapoval South
    Carolina, USA http://www.tutuz.com/
    ; http://digg.com/tigranh
    ; https://twitter.com/#!/tutuzblog
    ; http://www.go2web20.net/app/?a=kosmix
    ;
    http://getsatisfaction.com/go2web20/topics/allafrica_global_media_ferromagnetic_theory_of_cancer
    ; http://allafrica.com/stories/201104280465.html
    ; http://www.mesorfa.org/oncologist/
    ;
    ; http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=76088
    ; http://www.webutation.net/go/review/kosmix.com
    ;
    http://www.irondisorders.org/iron-balance-from-conception-to-birth
    ; http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-cancer-cells.htm
    ;
    http://vpimurn.posterous.com/ferromagnetic-nanoparticles-and-ferromagnetic

• Vadim Shapoval

Nanoparticles
    & Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. Nanoparticles
    can be linked to biological molecules which can act as address tags, to direct
    the nanoparticles to specific sites within the body, specific organelles within
    the cell, or to follow specifically the movement of individual protein or RNA
    molecules in living cells. Nanoparticles present possible dangers, both
    medically and environmentally. Most of these are due to the high surface to
    volume ratio, which can make the particles very reactive or catalytic. They are
    also able to pass through cell membranes in organisms, and their interactions
    with biological systems are relatively unknown. Nanoparticle concentrations
    below those causing appreciable cell death nonetheless induced the production
    of proinflammatory cytokines. Free nanoparticles in the environment may rapidly
    agglomerate. Nature itself presents many nanoparticles for organisms. Animal
    studies have shown that some nanoparticles can penetrate cells and tissues,
    move through the body and brain and cause biochemical damage. They also have
    shown to cause a risk factor in men for testicular cancer. Health risks from nanoparticles
    remain largely unknown, pending completion of long-range studies recently begun
    by the FDA and other agencies. Concern has also been raised over the health
    effects of respirable nanoparticles from certain combustion processes  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanoparticle  Metal
    nanoparticles have been in contact with human tissue and organisms for a long,
    long time  http://www.gizmag.com/natural-metal-nanoparticles-oregon/20287/  Ferromagnetic
    Theory of Cancer (Iron Conception): any human cell is a society of dia-, para-,
    ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Magnetically, dia- and paramagnetic
    nanoparticles are non-DANGEROUS-for-cell nanoparticles; ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles – DANGEROUS. Any onco-pathology and ALS work by
    intracellular superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nanoparticles  http://www.tutuz.com/pancreatic-cancer-victims-vanga-ferromagnetic-theory-cancer/  Iron plays an
    important role in biology  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron  Usually,
    intracellular atoms (ions) of iron create intracellular superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. Crystalline onco-viruses with a DNA or RNA ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oncovirus
    ) and chemical carcinogenic nanoparticles (asbestos, 3,4-benzpyrene, aflatoxins,
    iron, nickel, cobalt, etc.) are ready natural superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nanoparticles. These nanoparticles are able: 1) to pass through
    cell membranes; 2) chaotically to distort DNA molecules // to shift chromosomes
    by local magnetic fields. Non-complicated anti-iron Biblical methods and
    Vanga’s irons-2012 will beat Cancer and ALS (intracellular
    superpara-ferri-ferromagnetic infections), AIDS (slow viral infection). Tigran H. & V. Shapoval
    South Carolina, USA
    http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/ http://www.tutuz.com/  ;  http://digg.com/tigranh  ;  https://twitter.com/#!/tutuzblog  ;  http://www.go2web20.net/app/?a=kosmix  ;  http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=76088  ;  http://getsatisfaction.com/go2web20/topics/allafrica_global_media_ferromagnetic_theory_of_cancer  ;  http://allafrica.com/stories/201104280465.html

• Дмитрий Шаповал

Thermonuclear Sun-2018 & Ferromagnetic Cancer
    Theory-2006. The prime energy producer in the sun is the fusion of hydrogen to
    helium  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_nucleosynthesis   Quarries are generally used for extracting
    building materials  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarry  Granite quarry is a dwelling (a house) for
    the Tiny Thermonuclear Sun-2018  http://exkavator.ru/photo/pic/peso4nica_dlja_vzroslih  Nuclear artillery will give life to the Sun-2018  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_artillery  The Sun-2018 will eat thermonuclear fuel.
    Numerous special artillery guns will give thermonuclear fuel for the Sun-2018.
    Energetically, black gold, modern decrepit energetics and transport should die  http://www.tutuz.com/irons-handcuffs-manacles-shackles-fetters-ferromagnetic-theory-cancer-iron-conception/  Ferromagnetic Cancer Theory-2006 will eat
    money of cancer researchers. Biblical anti-iron methods and Vanga’s irons-2012
    will beat cancer and ALS (intracellular ferromagnetic infections) and AIDS
    (slow viral infection). Tigran H. & V. Shapoval  South Carolina, USA  http://www.tutuz.com/ http://digg.com/tigranh https://twitter.com/#!/tutuzblog http://www.go2web20.net/app/?a=kosmix http://getsatisfaction.com/go2web20/topics/allafrica_global_media_ferromagnetic_theory_of_cancer http://allafrica.com/stories/201104280465.html  ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ;  http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=76088 

• Дмитрий Шаповал

National Cancer Institute & Ferromagnetic Theory
    of Cancer. NCI (USA): cancer can be treated by chemotherapy, radiation therapy,
    surgery and other treatment methods http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/treatment/types-of-treatment  Cancer is the leading cause of death in
    economically developed countries and the second leading cause of death in
    developing countries. Today, one in three people develop cancer during their
    lives. Over one in four people die from cancer and false cancer researches. Any
    onco-pathology is intracellular ferromagnetic infection (any cell is society of
    dia-, para-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nano-objects) http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  Non-complicated anti-iron
    anti-cancer methods of the Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer (Holy Writ): 1) Anti-iron
    slow blood loss (even 75%), hemoglobin control; 2) Anti-iron goat’s milk diet,
    non-concentrated H2S-water (drinking water); 3) Non-iron (ceramic) needles
    should give a solution ‘S + olive oil’ [suspension ‘S + H2O’; non-concentrated
    H2S-water] for tumors and metastases; 4) Non-iron (ceramic) surgical instrument
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surgical_instrument  for general use in surgery. CANCER is MONEY of
    NCI and ACS. That is why NCI http://www.cancer.gov/aboutnci/director  and ACS http://www.cancer.org/Research/index  can’t understand Ferromagnetic Theory of
    Cancer (Iron Conception). Vanga http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/12-08-2009/108800-vanga-0/  invented anti-cancer anti-money iron
    chains-2012 for cancer researchers. Tigran H. & V. Shapoval  South Carolina, USA http://www.tutuz.com/ http://digg.com/tigranh https://twitter.com/#!/tutuzblog  ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/

• Дмитрий Шаповал

Theory
    of Relativity & Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer. Albert Einstein invented
    Theory of Relativity (Special and General) http://www.tutuz.com/theory-relativity-requires-clarification-additions/  Holy Writ can clarify Theory of Relativity. Dia-,
    para-, ferri- and ferromagnetim are some types of magnetism. In fact, the
    difference between magnetism and electricity is purely artificial. At the
    atomic level, magnetism is the result of motion by electrons, negatively
    charged subatomic particles, relative to one another. In atomic physics, the
    Bohr magneton is the natural unit for expressing an electron magnetic dipole
    moment. In Gaussian CGS units, Bohr magneton = (elementary charge) x (reduced
    Planck constant) / 2 x (electron rest mass) x (speed of light) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohr_magneton  If speed of light = infinity, then: 1) Bohr
    magneton = zero; 2) dia/para/ferri/ferromagnetim, magnetism and electricity are
    dead; 3) mass-energy equivalence E=mc2 (mc2=infinity=E). According to Genesis
    1, The God created human beings (Adam and Eve) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam  After the Fall of Man (according to Christian
    doctrine) the speed of light was limited. Modern scientists (naive human
    beings) invent: some stars may even be close to 13.7 billion years old – the
    observed age of the universe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star#Age  Before the Fall: Adam, Eve and dinosaurs could
    not get magnetic errors in DNA, could not get ALS and cancer, because an
    infinite speed of light killed ferromagnetism. Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer
    (Iron Conception): cancer cells are cells with numerous superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nano-particles that can damage DNA by local magnetic fields.
    Normal cells are cells with non-numerous superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic
    nano-particles. Any cell contains dia-, para-, ferri- and ferromagnetic
    nano-particles. Non-complicated anti-iron Biblical methods will beat any
    onco-pathology and ALS (intracellular ferromagnetic infections) and AIDS (slow
    viral infection). In 1994-1996, Vanga http://www.tutuz.com/allafrica-global-media-vanga-cancer-aids/ http://www.tutuz.com/pancreatic-cancer-victims-vanga-ferromagnetic-theory-cancer/  invented anti-cancer irons-2012 for cancer
    researchers and red money-2012 for human beings. Tigran H. & V. Shapoval  South Carolina, USA http://www.tutuz.com/ http://digg.com/tigranh https://twitter.com/#!/tutuzblog  ;  http://www.go2web20.net/app/?a=kosmix  ;  http://getsatisfaction.com/go2web20/topics/allafrica_global_media_ferromagnetic_theory_of_cancer  ;  http://allafrica.com/stories/201104280465.html  ;  http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=76088  ;  http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/

• Vadim Shapoval

AllAfrica
    Global Media, Vanga, Cancer and AIDS. AllAfrica Global Media develops
    Biblical Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer /
    Carcinogenesis / Oncogenesis / Tumorigenesis (Iron Conception)
    http://allafrica.com/stories/201104280465.html
    Vanga (the famous Bulgarian prophetess, blind clairvoyant)
    prophesied: 1) iron death of cancer; 2) iron death of AIDS; 3) red
    money after 2012; 4) solar / thermonuclear energy: tiny thermonuclear
    sun-2018, trains will fly, oil production will cease, earth will
    rest; 5) USSR will re-built in the first quarter of the 21st
    century. Red Money: A powerful dragon (China) will put his paw on
    mankind. People (three giants: Russia, India and China) will have red
    money. I see the figures 100, 5 and many zeros. Cancer Drug: In the
    early 21st century, humanity will get rid of cancer. There will come
    the day when cancer will be tied with iron chains. Cancer wonder drug
    will contain much iron?
    http://socyberty.com/paranormal/old-vanga-prophecy-what-we-accomplished-and-what-will-happen-to-humanity/
    ;
    http://www.tutuz.com/irons-handcuffs-manacles-shackles-fetters-ferromagnetic-theory-cancer-iron-conception/
    Any onco-pathology and ALS are intracellular ferromagnetic
    infections (any human cell is society of dia-, para-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nano-objects). Biblical non-complicated anti-iron
    methods: 1) slow blood loss (hemoglobin control); 2) non-iron and
    anti-iron (goat’s milk, etc.) nutrition, drinking H2S-water; 3)
    accurate anti-iron injections (by Biblical non-metallic needles) for
    tumors and big metastases. H2S-water or/and suspension ‘sulfur +
    water’ or/and solution ‘sulfur + olive-oil’ ARE anti-iron
    anti-tumor anti-bacterial anti-virus substances. Adequate doses of
    these substances can convert any tumors and big metastases to
    non-dangerous infiltrations. 1) and 2) are Biblical anti-ALS methods.
    AIDS is slow viral infection. Any virus has need in various forms of
    heme iron, various forms of non-heme iron and free (atomic, ionic)
    iron. Deficiency of iron within human organism can neutralise any
    slow viral infection. 1) and 2) are Biblical anti-AIDS methods.
    Cancer is money of cancer-researchers. ALS is money of
    ALS-researchers. AIDS is money of AIDS-researchers. TOKAMAK
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak
    is money of thermonuclear-researchers. These researchers (Cancer-,
    ALS-, AIDS-, Thermonuclear-) invented and invent false scientific
    researches. Vanga invented (in 1994) iron chains-2012 for numerous
    researchers-charlatans. Tigran
    H. & V. Shapoval South Carolina, USA http://www.tutuz.com/
    ; http://digg.com/tigranh
    ; https://twitter.com/#!/tutuzblog

; http://www.dailycal.org 

• Vadim Shapoval

AllAfrica Global Media (allAfrica.com) & Ferromagnetic
    Theory of Cancer (Iron Conception)

AllAfrica Global Media (allAfrica.com) is a
    multi-media content service provider, systems technology developer and the
    largest electronic distributor of African news and information worldwide http://allafrica.com/stories/201104280465.html  AllAfrica Global Media analyzes cancer hypotheses
    and theories. Cancer researchers [[ 1) David Tarin from the University of
    California; 2) Shoukat Dedhar from the British Columbia Cancer Research Centre
    in Vancouver; 3) Robert Weinberg from the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical
    Research in Cambridge; 4) Gianluigi Giannelli from the University of Bari
    Medical School]] should go to school and read schoolbooks about dia/para/ferri/ferromagnetism
    http://www.tutuz.com/wikipedia-ferromagnetic-theory-cancer-iron-conception/  Why during tumor progression, cancer cells
    acquire the ability to overcome cell-cell adhesion and invade surrounding
    tissues? How cancers metastasize? 1) Mesothelioma Research Foundation of
    America http://www.mesorfa.org/oncologist/  ; 2) Medical News Today http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/opinions/69048/   ; 3) wiseGEEK http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-cancer-cells.htm  ; 4) ZDNet http://www.zdnet.com/blog/healthcare/the-viral-theory-of-cancer/1407  ; 5) The Daily Californian http://www.dailycal.org/2011/07/31/study-chaallenges-theory-of-cancer-formation/  ; 6) Kosmix http://www.go2web20.net/app/?a=kosmix http://www.webutation.net/go/review/kosmix.com  ; 7) Iron Disorders Institute http://www.irondisorders.org/iron-balance-from-conception-to-birth  ; 8) Knowledgerush http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=76088  ; 9) BNET http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1200/is_n9_v145/ai_14878110/  ; 10) Museum of Learning http://www.museumstuff.com/learn/topics/ferromagnetic_theory  ; 11) Mail.Ru Group http://otvet.mail.ru/question/58264681/  ; 12) Pisali.ru http://pisali.ru/VadimShapoval/66225/  UNDERSTAND: cancer cells are cells with
    numerous superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nano-particles that can
    chaotically damage DNA and shift chromosomes by invisible local magnetic fields
    (elastic forces). Normal cells are cells with non-numerous superpara-, ferri-
    and ferromagnetic nano-particles. Any cell (any bacterium, any virus) is
    society of dia-, para-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nano-particles.
    Non-complicated anti-iron Biblical methods will beat any onco-pathology and ALS
    (intracellular ferromagnetic infections). For patients without a family history
    of the disease, which includes 95% of cases, there is no known cause (???) for
    ALS (ALS is a form of motor neuron disease). Most people with ALS die usually
    within 3 to 5 years http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amyotrophic_lateral_sclerosis  Degenerative motor neurons (ALS) are motor neurons
    with numerous superpara-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nano-particles. Normal motor
    neurons are motor neurons with non-numerous superpara-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nano-particles. Any neuron is society of dia-, para-, ferri- and
    ferromagnetic nano-particles. The ALS Association http://www.alsa.org/about-als/  and ALS Therapy Development Institute http://www.als.net/AboutUs/Default.aspx  should investigate Holy Writ, schoolbooks (dia/para/ferri/ferromagnetism)
    and use non-complicated anti-iron anti-ALS Biblical methods. Tigran
    H. & V. Shapoval  South Carolina, USA
    http://www.tutuz.com/ ; http://digg.com/tigranh
    ; https://twitter.com/#!/tutuzblog

• Vadim Shapoval

Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer and theories of cancer. Biblical Ferromagnetic Theory of Cancer (Iron
    Conception) will eat numerous human theories of cancer. Any cell is society of
    dia-, para-, ferri- and ferromagnetic nano-particles (nano-objects). Any
    ferromagnetic nano-particles (nano-objects). Non-complicated accurate anti-iron
    Biblical methods will beat any onco-pathology and ALS (intracellular
    ferromagnetic infections) http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=76088
    ; http://www.mesorfa.org/oncologist/index.php
    ; http://www.go2web20.net/app/?a=kosmix
    ; http://www.als.net/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=319449
    ; http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1200/is_n9_v145/ai_14878110/
    ; http://www.irondisorders.org/iron-balance-from-conception-to-birth
    ; http://pisali.ru/VadimShapoval/63725/
    ; http://otvet.mail.ru/question/58264681/
    ; http://mesotheliomaupdate.org/japanese-cancer-association-and-ferromagnetic-theory-of-cancer/
    ; http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0ISW/is_251/ai_n6112671/

• Jeff Blogworthy

“However, Vincent said in the email that he does not believe cancer formation ends with speciation.

“What worries me is, once transformed, what have cancer cells become?” Vincent said in the email. “It is not enough to consider just speciation, one has to go beyond that;  I thin cancer represents different form of life, with a particular evolutionary purpose.””

So some guy has to piggyback on Duesberg’s sound science (Duesberg has consistently been touting his theory for decades BTW, making him a pariah among the elite) with agenda-driven philosophy. Be gone, hanger-on!

• http://www.vartak.org/ nashv

Is he kidding? Examples of a gene that has been isolated from a cancer, and has been shown to cause cancer is the Ras Oncogene, the ErbB oncogene, the Neu oncogene…need we go on ?

As for the speciation argument, it is entirely possible and has always been postulated that cancer could be a cause of evolution’s play with the genome of a cell. Not exactly new.

• Pengliu12

Correct me if I’m wrong, but mutation drives evolution no? So yes, I agree with his point that cancer is a “evolutionary” disease, but isn’t that kind of just arguing semantics? I’m no expert, but my understanding of evolution is that it is a byproduct of any self-replicating system that has some degree of error during the replicative process.

• Dinades

I think this is the most perfectly correct understanding of the matter Pengliu!. Cancer outbreaks within the bodies of select individuals is the “price” (so to speak) which we all have to “pay” as a whole, to the process of evolution and selection.

• Russ Hodge

Very interesting, but two remarks and a question. First the question: what’s a species? Or more precisely, what definition of species does Prof. Duesberg have in mind? The remarks: 1. the implication seems to be that speciation happens through a process that includes aneuploidy, and I’m sure that there is no consensus in the scientific community that this is the case. 
    2. It seems to me that all our vital organs (which are, generally, physiologically as different from each other as they are from a tumor) and many cell types – particularly T cells, which undergo genomic rearrangements – would also have to be considered “species.” Like tumors, they begin with some sort of stem cell population that has differentiated from the rest of the body, and develop many sophisticated types of cells that operate in (hopefully healthy) harmony.

• Jeff Blogworthy

Duesberg didn’t mention species. Vincent did. The article is a bit misleading.