New research shows opportunity for improved HIV treatment

Treatment for HIV patients may soon be expanded due to research determining a new way to cripple the virus’s drug resistance, according to a report published last week by scientists from UC Berkeley and the National Institutes of Health.

The researchers determined the importance of a viral protein produced by HIV that plays a critical role in its ability to spread and take over a patient’s cells. The enzyme, Nef, must bind to a protein on cells in the victim’s body in order to fulfill its duty in HIV infection.

This particular binding spot for Nef could be the next hot spot for future HIV treatment that will focus on cell proteins instead of viral proteins, according to the paper, published in the online journal eLife.

“The HIV virus only has 15 proteins, yet it can do really complicated things to cells,” said James Hurley, co-author of the study and campus professor of biology. “Most of what it does, it does by hijacking our cells’ proteins and turning those proteins against us.”

Current treatments for HIV focus on three main proteins – protease, reverse transcriptase and integrase – that are found in the virus. Such treatments are able to mitigate further, more intensified infection by inhibiting the enzymes’ functions and preventing them from latching onto and overcoming more host cells.

Such medication, however, has led to the development of dangerous viral strains that are able to resist the treatment, causing scientists to seek alternate avenues for drug creation.

“The HIV virus rapidly acquires drug resistance, which is very dangerous,” Hurley said. “Its proteins can evolve very quickly. But if you target cellular proteins instead of viral proteins, that (drug resistance) is not gonna happen. Our own cells simply are not adapting that fast.”

This understanding of Nef could kick-start the creation of a new set of drugs that will be able to avoid the development of virulent, drug-resistant viral strains.

New types of drug cocktails for patients would still not fully eliminate the virus, though. By the time symptoms appear and the virus is detected, viral DNA will have already been incorporated into the victim’s genome. The only way to completely remove the virus is to kill all infected bodily cells – an extremely dangerous process, Hurley said.

Instead, the scientists hope an improved understanding of Nef’s functionality will simply reduce drug resistance in HIV and allow treatment to be more effective in the future.

“We’ve seen the possibility to develop a new HIV-specific drug,” said Sang Yoon Park, co-author of the study and visiting fellow at the NIH. “It might be possible to eliminate the Nef function, and if we can interrupt that process, it will be very helpful to prevent HIV propagation.”

Claire Chiara is the lead research and ideas reporter. Contact her at [email protected] and follow her on Twitter @claireechiara.

• william

I’m Dr William am one of the Powerful dr who offer.Herbal Medicine that can cure HIV/AIDS 1 cancer

2 stroke,

3 HIV

4 herpes

5 ulcer

6 Hepatitis disease also
    ,Herpes,Fertility spells for conceiving and getting pregnant.

Fertility spells help you to conceivealso help those that want too be a
    Nollywood or NOLLYWOOD actress. The spell to conceive powers
    one’s body after which one gets pregnant.Good fortune spells Improve spell casters who offer both
    African Spells & White witchcraft spells as well as spell removal:
    Guaranteed binding spells for love and love spells African love spells
    and white witchcraft love spells improve, tighten and protect
    relationships or marriages for as long as both partners live.These
    love spells bring back your lost lover,make your partner faithful and
    stable.Powerful money spells and good luck spells Protect your
    business and attract more customers or clients. Good luck spells make
    your goals come to reality Good luck spells improve school performance
    hence more chances of passing exams leading to passing and
    success
    work promotion and salary increase.Contact (+2347018952298)(Email)
    [email protected]

• daniele josphine

Hello everyone, I want to quickly drop my life stories on how a
    specialize-healer called DR william cure me from Prostate CANCER Stage 4 .A
    great man who have the root and herbs to all kind of deadly disease.i
    was infected with Prostate CANCER Stage 4 disease by a woman called
    Danielle. I never stop blame my self for falling in love with her .i
    never think Prostate CANCER Stage 4 can be cure with the medication
    doctor william send to me until I was cure ,I saw his email by a
    patient he have cure from herpes called Tyler which drop the email and
    phone contact of him that make me get cure by contacting him.i really
    thank Tyle for sharing her testimony on how she was cure. When I contact
    him.he prepare the herbal medication for my Prostate CANCER Stage 4
    cure and also send it to me in Canada via DHL, that get me cure within two weeks I use it.i will still drop is address for you E-MAIL [email protected]
    or for easy communication you can WhatSAPP him via his mobile number
    +2347018952298 After sharing my testimony with him he told me that he
    can also cure all kinds of INFECTIONS, SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS, CASTING OF
    LOVE SPELL AND blood money,magic ring and lot more email him right now via or WhatSAP as your cure await you.

• Dreamland Herbs

DREAMLAND HERBAL WORLD

Have you been searching for a cured to that your sickness or disease?

The help you have been searching for is here

Dreamland herbal world with 8 years experience in herbal study provide you with the lastest herbal cure to all sickness and diseases

With our new improve herbal flusher,syrup and capsule that ailment will be completely gone forever.

So if you are looking for cure to your HIV,CANCER,STROKE,LASSA FEVER,HPV AND SO ON contact us at our head office

3093 massachuseats avenue

washington

USA

or through our telephone number

Tel: +12025550178

or our email address

​Mail: [email protected]

or reach us directly at our website

http://dreamlandherbs.wix.com/dreamlandherbs

Free delivery worldwide for any product you other.

Thanks dreamland herbal team.

• Amanda Taylor

.My name is Amanda Taylor from Califonia MY FACEBOOK ID IS (AMANDA TAYLOR). To cut a long story short I tried about 3 different herbal doctors over a period of 3 months and all they wanted was more & more money and kept coming up with excuses as to why my HIV virus wasn’t cured. Just when I was about to give up I came across several good testimonies of Dr.WAFE over the internet. I contacted him and he promised to restore my faith back into Herbal Doctors, that they are real and herbal medications do actually work to cure HIV virus. I was very sceptical after several scam. Mine wasn’t a simple virus because my little daughter was infected also but Dr.WAFE put his best in it and gave me good and effective result just as he has promised. Always called & text on time. Replied to emails on time. I recommend Dr.WAFE extremely highly. Dr.WAFE you are a gifted man and I will not stop recommending him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine Herbal Doctor, try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. You can contact him through his email:[email protected] or call+2348070415001 Dr Wafe can also cure the following dieseas such as:
    HERPES VIRUS:
    CANCER:
    ALS:
    HEPATITIS:
    DIABETES:
    Contact him now on his email:[email protected]

• Amanda Taylor

My name is Amanda Taylor from Califonia MY FACEBOOK ID IS (AMANDA TAYLOR). To cut a long story short I tried about 3 different herbal doctors over a period of 3 months and all they wanted was more & more money and kept coming up with excuses as to why my HIV virus wasn’t cured. Just when I was about to give up I came across several good testimonies of Dr.WAFE over the internet. I contacted him and he promised to restore my faith back into Herbal Doctors, that they are real and herbal medications do actually work to cure HIV virus. I was very sceptical after several scam. Mine wasn’t a simple virus because my little daughter was infected also but Dr.WAFE put his best in it and gave me good and effective result just as he has promised. Always called & text on time. Replied to emails on time. I recommend Dr.WAFE extremely highly. Dr.WAFE you are a gifted man and I will not stop recommending him because he is a wonderful man. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine Herbal Doctor, try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. You can contact him through his email:[email protected] or call+2348070415001 Dr Wafe can also cure the following dieseas such as:
    HERPES VIRUS:
    CANCER:
    ALS:
    HEPATITIS:
    DIABETES:
    Contact him now on his email:[email protected],..

• Janety Chilufya

After been in pain and sorrow for 2years and 11months, Dr Molemen was able to restore my life back with his herbal medicine, my good friends i have been Hiv positive for 2years and everyday of my life i cry to God as i was a mother of 2 cute kids who were looking up to me, I was taking my medication from the hospital, I also did some prayers to God that he should do some miracle in my life, my friends this is a life touching story i am sharing with you all on net today, Few Months ago i was browsing on net when i found some good testimonials about Dr Molemen Herbs, and someone recommended that he has cured Hiv by Dr Molemen, i always had faith that God could use someone to heal me, i contacted Dr Molemen and i told him concerning my problem he told me not to worry that with God all things are possible and also that he was going to prepare for me some herbal herbs which i am to take and he is going to send the medicine to me, well after all the guidance and medication from Dr Molemen he advice that i go for check again to see my status result and he assured me of good result, i was afraid at this point cause i never wanted someone to tell me again that i am positive, after 2days i went to the Hospital for check up and they said the result was to come out by Friday, at 11:00am on Friday the hospital Doctor called me and told me that the result was out and i am Negative, i was shocked and could not believe it, i immediately called Dr Molemen and told him about the good news he told me to rejoice and make sure i share my testimony with my friends and that is why i am doing this right now, friends you can contact Dr Molemen today on ( [email protected] or ( [email protected]) or call him on +2347036013351, friends Dr Molemen can help you solve any problem contact him now…..

• Sandy James

Hello……… my name jessica All thanks to Lord KAKA for his good work and for healing my brother for HIV sickness he was very sick for five years and my daddy have spend so much money on medical care and drug he have being taking to some many place for healing… even different pastor have pray for him it get worse every 6hous the man that heal with 6min is here the man that the lord god have giving the power to put every thing in place the man that give a word and never fail my kid brother was just chatting one day when he see this post of jack about the curing of HIV/ADIS virus by Lord KAKA he run to my daddy and tell him about the man my daddy decided to call him and confirm it if it is true about the cure the man just assure him about his work that the great power of is for father and his gods cure any disease include HIV/AID, Rota virus, Smallpox ,Hepatitis well we have hope on him which we give a try to after five days my kind brother started getting better as am write this comment his is at work now what a miracle….. if you need help from Lord KAKA contact him now on [email protected]

• Emilio Johnson

My name is emilio from USA, I want to testify to the entire world of how i got cured by Dr godspower healing spell from HIV AIDS. I have been living with this deadly disease for the past 11months, i have done all i can to cure this disease but all my efforts proved abortive until i met a old friend of mine who told me about a spell caster who cast spells to heal all kind of diseases, though i never believed in spells i decided to give it a try when i contacted this spell caster, he helped me cast a healing spell, low and behold, when i went for a checkup i was told i am negative. Contact this great spell caster for any kind of disease via this email [email protected] or his website:drozalogboshrine.webs.com Good luck.

• Marisa Martin

All thanks to Dr ozalogbo for curing my hiv with his healing spell, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr ozalogbo to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my two kids and my husband after the medical doctor have confirmed my HIV status Negative,i have never in my life believed that HIV could be cured by dr ozalogbo healing spell. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr ozalogbo that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email [email protected] or his website:drozalogboshrine.webs.com and get your own healing too….

• Nicole Tyler

I am out here to testify about the good work Dr Marvel has done in my life with his healing spell. I have be suffering from HIV diseases for the past 8 months now before I came across Dr Marvel who healed me with his powerful healing spell. I never believe that Dr Marvel could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn’t find any solution to my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of a lady who was testifying about how she get cured of her HIV disease with the help of these great powerful healing spell caster called Dr Marvel. So i have to contact him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 3 days after doing all he ask from me, so i was happy all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed,I regain all the strength that has left me before back and i becomes very strong and healthy,this disease almost end my life, so i went to the hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very happy and grateful to Dr Marvel about the healing he have given to me with his healing spell. You can also email him for any kind of help via email [email protected] or [email protected] His website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. thank you once again Dr Marvel..

• jane wembli

i will thank Mrs Bernille for letting the world knows the powerful man that help her from AIDS disease. This was what i have all my life been waiting for since i was infected by HIV last 6 months. I always spend money for drugs always but still yet my weight becomes poorer and my joint always getting painful and inching all day. But when i met this comment last 3 days, i quickly contacted Dr Camala the Traditional helper. He is from the western part of Africa, i didn’t spend much as i spent for drugs each day, and i for the fact truly reason this because my life was already as take by this disease called AIDS. Truly, when it was 9:00 clock on Monday this week he called me that his oracle urgently required some few life items to enable the disease wipe out successfully, then i was asked to send down 2000 usd ($). Which i did. He truly bought the items and surprisingly, yesterday afternoon Dr Camala called me that my work has been finally done and it work out well. I was glad and he told me to rush down to my hospital for checkup. Which i really did, my brothers and sisters i went down crying because no one has ever done this to a person in life. Dr Camala truly healed me. I was crying it was a dream to my eyes when the doctor said to me that I am HIV NEGATIVE. I am now a free born in life, am now like other people who now think things like human. For these days and forever, i will accept Dr Camala as my father and my healer and helper. He is a great man. Thank you sir. I know i cant reward you. But my God in heaven can. Thank you sir once again.

Regards.

Email him now for your problem solve at: ( [email protected] ) or visit him at http://diseasecure.webs.com

• Shella Staten Morris

I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Molemen has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Molemen can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Molemen, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr Molemen on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on ([email protected]) or call him on +2347036013351 ..

• Shella Staten Morris

I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Molemen has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Molemen can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Molemen, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr Molemen on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on ([email protected]) or call him on +2347036013351

• Tracy Adams

My name is Tracy Adams, I was diagnosed of this HIV deadly disease. A friend of mine introduce me to Dr Ogbodu, and I actually did contact him, after he has prepared the medication, he sent it to me and I used it according to his prescription, after 2 weeks, I went to the hospital to check my status again because I was feeling differently from the way I used to when I was tested POSITIVE, to my greatest surprise the status was NEGATIVE , the medical doctor there was surprise. I have to tell the whole world about this. If you are still having this similar problem, I recommend you to Dr Ogbodu for you. Here is his email address: [[email protected]] you can contact him any time.

• Jenny A Peter

I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr odumodu has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr odumodu can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr odumodu, i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr odumodu on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on ([email protected]).

• Helen James

Hello let me give this testimony to the public about a great man who help me out in serious illness I have HIV AID for good 5year and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life is not interesting to me any longer but I just pray for God every day to accept my soul when ever I’m gone lucky to me my kids sister run to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure she help me out on everything the man ask for my picture, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple after all he ask is done 45mins later I started getting more stronger my blood start flow normally for 4 to 5 days I start getting Wight before a month my body start developing my skin start coming up after 2month I went for HIV test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not a HIV patient if you have HIV/AID or any sickness he can still help you in getting your ex-back to you please contact him via his email [email protected] or
    call him on phone +2349035428122

• Henry Westwood

Thanks to Dr Sk for saving my life from Hiv Aids….Am now negative. Thanks once again Dr. in case you need his help you can still contact him with his mobile number +2348158847627

• Marck Williams

My name is marck from USA, I want to testify to the entire world of how i got cured by Dr ozalogbo healing spell from HIV AIDS. I have been living with this deadly disease for the past 11months, i have done all i can to cure this disease but all my efforts proved abortive until i met a old friend of mine who told me about a spell caster who cast spells to heal all kind of diseases, though i never believed in spells i decided to give it a try when i contacted this spell caster, he helped me cast a healing spell, low and behold, when i went for a checkup i was told i am negative. Contact this great spell caster for any kind of disease via this email [email protected] or his website:drozalogboshrine.webs.com Good luck.

• Ang Donald

I am ang Donald from Uk, I want to use this medium to testify of how i got
    cured from HIV . I contacted HIV from my husband, my husband died 2 years
    ago from this disease, my life was gradually coming to an end living with
    this deadly disease daily, i did all i could to get cured from this disease
    but all to no avail, until i saw a post on health forum about a spell
    caster who cure all kind of diseases cured. HIV when i contact he told
    me what to do ,and i thet it.3days he told me to go to the hospital which i
    did, could you believe that i was confirm HIV negative after the test, and
    i went to another hospital and it was also negative. if you have this
    problem and you want to be free from it please contact this doctor with
    this email address [email protected] , he is the best HIV
    cure you will find in the whole world. thank you Dr abiola am free now,,,

• Ang Donald

cure you will find in the whole world. thank you Dr abiola am free now..

• John Phillip

Hello my good friends please do not see this strange cause it my life story about my healing, i was having HIV for good 6yrs. Things were not working fine for me due to my health status i know longer have friends know lover it even takes time before my family co-operate with me due to this i tried all possible means i can to get this devilish sickness out of my body i went to hospitals churches and other heath organization but all remains the same till yet i never gave up cos i was not born with this illness so i decided to take it over to the internet to see if i could get remedy, on my search i saw a testimony of a woman, she said she was also having a terrible sickness for over 3yrs but now she is healed i was surprise at first when i saw her test so she wrote a name Dr Molemen and also gave his email id so i mailed them which is ([email protected]) i told them about my problem and after the processes he told me that am healed but i never believed he told me to go and confirm it from the hospital were i have been taking treatment still i never believed also although he gave me evidence that the sickness was gone.
    Finally i decided to go for check up and to my surprise my doctor said the sickness was know longer there with thought of joy i started shearing tears.
    My friends today am now married bless with 2kids, so if you have any sickness kindly email ([email protected]) or call him on (+2347036013351)sir i will forever remain in you debt.
    Thank you sir am grateful

• Ang Donald

cure you will find in the whole world. thank you Dr abiola am free now

• Dyrdek Rob

its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last week on how I got my HIV aids cured, I have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but I never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try dr.Ariba then I contacted him on his email on [email protected], when I contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, I pleaded with him to help me out, its a great success that he healed just as he promised, he told me that in three days time that I should go and check on my HIV status, I was floored that when I went to the hospital to check of my status that I was HIV negative, I never thought possible that dr.Ariba can do miracles, I never really believed in magic but I played along with a little hope and and faith and after everything but dr ARIBA changed my life and made me a true believer you can contact him on [email protected], or [email protected] so he can help you out.
    ……

• Dyrdek Rob

• Nicole Tyler

I am out here to testify about the good work Dr Marvel has done in my life with his healing spell. I have be suffering from HIV diseases for the past 8 months now before I came across Dr Marvel who healed me with his powerful healing spell. I never believe that Dr Marvel could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn’t find any solution to my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of a lady who was testifying about how she get cured of her HIV disease with the help of these great powerful healing spell caster called Dr Marvel. So i have to contact him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 3 days after doing all he ask from me, so i was happy all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed,I regain all the strength that has left me before back and i becomes very strong and healthy,this disease almost end my life, so i went to the hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very happy and grateful to Dr Marvel about the healing he have given to me with his healing spell. You can also email him for any kind of help via email [email protected] or [email protected] His website http://extremespellhome.webs.com. thank you once again Dr Marvel.,.

• cherly23

MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY
    My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr.Aluta has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy and alive, i have tried all means in life to always become HIV negative, but there was no answer until i found Dr ALUTA the Paris of African who provide me some healing Medicinal spell that he uses to help me, i never believe in spell doctor for the healing of HIV but i decided to take a step to see if it could save me from this deadly disease. behold it work out in a way i could never believe after sending me the herbal medicine i took it and went for test after the first Month it was HIV Negative my doctor could not believe until i went for the second text on the 3 month it was still Negative there my doctor told me that this was a miracle. now i am glad telling everyone that i am now HIV Negative, i am very very happy, thank you Dr.Aluta for helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr.Aluta. so i will announce to everyone around the world having HIV positive and also the cure of cancer in any part of the body to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly type,contact Dr.aluta for your HIV healing spell today at: [email protected] or you can call his personal line on +2347066601812 He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time.