San Francisco’s Fall Fashion Festival Recap

SF Fashion
Jason Chen/Staff

Fashion bloggers chat over pastel macarons and flutes of champagne, and someone is always posing for yet another selfie. On Oct. 9, the shops of Union Square became filled with these scenes of the classic fashion night out, as San Francisco’s fashionistas celebrated the city’s first Fall Fashion Festival.

Planned as a “neighborhood-wide fashion party,” the event drew the participation of over forty stores, from Neiman Marcus to Jimmy Choo, with each hosting events and offering special discounts. Attractions included in-house DJs, trunk shows, make-up demos and runway shows.

As a central attraction of the festival, fresh, up-and-coming designers of the Fashion Incubator San Francisco (FISF) offered Macy’s shoppers an exclusive peek at their fall-winter collections. Labels included Whichkim, Vermuelen & Co and Lia Larrea. Clean tailoring was a key theme of the show, as men donned suits in corduroy and pinstripe, and even women wore blazers in rich hues. While FISF’s debut collections drew the evening’s biggest crowds, we at The Daily Californian decided to join the party and cover the highlights of the Fall Fashion Festival.

Small FFF1

Small FFF2

Small FFF3

Small FFF4

Small FFF5

Small FFF6

Small FFF7

Small FFF8

Small FFF9

Small FFF10

Small FFF11

Small FFF12

Jared Grellner

“I have a blog. You can find me on Instagram as @Thefashitecteur.”

Fall Fashion Tip: “It’s all about layering and good materials.”

Small FFF13

Lauren Lee

Fall Fashion Tip: “Keep it simple! I like classic pieces.”

Small FFF14

Small FFF15

Jason Chen covers fashion. Contact him at [email protected].

• Cute Girls Like Fashions

http://
    pageswebpro-informatique.com/6-week-weight-loss-program-quickly-lose-weight-following-these-basic-steps/

Hair loss is very embarrassing, both men and women. There are a lot of
    options with regards to preventing and slowing hairloss that can be
    found in the article below.