Calstrology: Your UC Berkeley horoscope

horoscope
magro_kr/Creative Commons/File

Have you ever wondered what your Berkeley horoscope is? Most likely not, but now you can! We present to you Calstrology, your unique UC Berkeley horoscope! How is Calstrology different from astrology, you ask? What Calstrology provides is an applicable horoscope for the unique breed that is Berkeley students. Find your new Berkeley sign and see what wonder awaits you in the coming weeks:

February 20 – March 20: The Big C

Appreciate everything that is around you. Living in Berkeley is a unique experience, and you should use your time now to take advantage of it. Explore new heights (and build muscle) looking beyond the city center. Fresh air and sunlight will do you good.

March 21 – April 20: Berkeley Squirrel

Investing in good food for the future is advisable. Late nights studying on campus require fuel and being prepared is sure to bring good luck on your upcoming exams. Spend your time wisely and efficiently; not doing so will surely bring you more stress (and stress-eating) in your future.

April 21 – May 21: Campanile

A surprise awaits you in the near future. Hard work will pay off in the coming weeks and you will be rewarded with extra free time. Don’t let the nice weather fool you, however, as this will only be a tease until you are awarded the actual pay off.

May 22 – June 21: Main Stacks

Lack of sleep is likely causing you to dress and test poorly. In order to get rid of those unsightly undereye bags, avoid the late nights in Main Stacks and spend it in your bed. Remember, if you dress well, you test well.

June 22 – July 22: Yoshua

Have a treat yo’ self day while the weather is looking up. Taking a break from everything (phone, computer, homework, etc.) will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to conquer the upcoming obstacles (namely exams) in your near future.

July 23 – Aug. 22: Bubble Tea

Something sweet is coming your way. Do something nice for those that are close to you and you will be rewarded. Use this time to strengthen friendships and form new ones (perhaps over a nice bubble tea).

Aug. 23 – Sept. 21:  Oski

Be bold. You are young and it is your time to do whatever you want. Dress how you feel and you will be more confident and sassy than you have ever been before. Comfort is key hiking the Berkeley hills, so ditch style and go for ease.

Sept. 22 – Oct. 22: Memorial Glade

Keep an eye out for potential new relationships. They may show up in the most unlikely of places. Try exploring new areas around Berkeley, and you might be surprised what you find.

Oct. 23 – Nov. 21: Sather Gate

You are much smarter than you give yourself credit for. Speak up in class a bit more and you will find that you have much more to offer than previously thought. Stay focused and attentive and you will excel in your schoolwork.

Nov. 22 – Dec. 21: Asian Ghetto

Try out something new, you will be surprised by how much you like it. Open your mind (and taste buds) to new experiences and you will discover so much more around Berkeley than you thought.

Dec. 22 – Jan. 20: Telegraph Avenue

Take extra time to focus on yourself in the coming weeks. The more time you give yourself to become a better person, the more opportunities you will find. Do not let the stress of homework and exams keep you from looking presentable. Take some deep breaths, the stress is only temporary.

Jan. 21 – Feb. 19: The Units

Try to get out more, even if you are not comfortable.  Immerse yourself in a different environment and look towards your Memorial Glade acquaintances to form more relationships.  Being somewhere new is intimidating; however, you must take risks in order to find yourself.

Image Source: magro_kr

Contact Morrissa Berman at [email protected].