In-N-Out finally coming to Berkeley!

I <3 In-N-Out Burger
pointnshoot/File

Finally, the moment we’ve all been waiting for: In-N-Out is coming to the city of Berkeley! Our cries have finally been heard, and our prayers answered. Grab your friends and grab your appetites, because the franchise is set to open in the summer. No exact date has been announced yet. Rumor has it that it will be located in the new Lower Sproul Plaza, which has been under construction for the past two years. It will be serving its full menu but will have a limited seating area.

We’re still not over the prank that occurred last year, which almost broke our fragile hearts. If you don’t remember (although you probably do because of just how tragic it was), someone put up a sign outside a vacant store on Telegraph Avenue that claimed In-N-Out would be opening in the summer of 2014. Needless to say, it was not true.

innout_HaydenIrwin

Animal-style fries, protein burgers, milkshakes — oh my! By next semester, you will be walking across Sproul Plaza with the heavenly aroma of In-N-Out burgers accompanying you on your path to class. Your dreams of dancing cheeseburgers and pools of special spread that have left you salivating in class will finally become a reality.

618603226_ab5c2142ca_o

There goes our self-control and our waist lines! But oh well — some things in life are too great to put a calorie count on.

By the way, happy April Fools’ Day from your friends at the Clog!

Image Sources: kevinv033 and Joits under Creative Commons

Contact Sareen Habeshian at [email protected].