Seniors: Share your UC Berkeley experience

The class of 2014 graduates.
Amabelle Ocampo/Staff
The class of 2014 graduates.

As the year winds down and graduation draws near, it’s important to take time to reflect on, review and remember how the years you spent on campus influenced your life. We’ve all travelled different paths on campus to reach this moment, but before you leave us for the wider world — and we know many of you are itching to leave — we have one more request. We’re asking graduating seniors, or students who graduated in fall 2014, to submit 100 words that describe their college experience.

What did college mean to you? Who or what defined it? How did you grow or change as the years went by? What do you think you’ll remember in 10 years? Submit your response below by May 4 — write a poem, story, monologue or whatever works best. You’ll find the responses published in print and online in our May 7 edition.

The Daily Californian reserves the right to not publish a submission. Names will be associated with submissions. If you feel that you need more than 100 words, email [email protected] to discuss writing an 850-word farewell column.

My Berkeley Experience

• Accepted file types: jpg, png, pdf, gif.
    Under "Darsweb.berkeley.edu" please screenshot the top of a recent degree audit. This will show your graduation date. Other proof of graduation is also accepted.

Chloe Hunt is the editor in chief. Contact her at [email protected]