Quiz: Which of Californian’s favorite foods are you?

I <3 In-N-Out Burger
pointnshoot/File

Whether you’re a carnivore or a vegetarian, California’s food selection far surpasses any other states — or at least so we Cloggers think. Our glorious state is chock-full of fan favorites, ranging from juicy burgers to fleshy avocados. And we don’t know about you, but we often spend hours and hours (OK, maybe not quite that long) pondering which of these magnificent dietary creations represents us most perfectly. If you are in the same boat, we have the perfect quiz for you.

1. What are you doing this summer?
    1. Nothing, just chillin’
    2. Taking a Spanish class for fun
    3. Internship
    4. Road-tripping with friends
    5. Spending time at the beach, surfing, boogie boarding and eating fish (either raw or cooked)
  2. If you were trapped in a box and could only eat two things for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
    1. Hamburger meat and cheese
    2. Guacamole and salsa
    3. Hot coffee and a scone
    4. I just want friends and family to eat with me!
    5. Sticky rice and soy sauce
  3. What do you love the most about California?
    1. Unique fast food chains that you can’t find anywhere else
    2. Authentic cuisine
    3. Coffee shops on every corner
    4. It’s my home
    5. I can explore multiple cultures within a 10 mile radius
  4. Which part of California do you enjoy the most?
    1. Anywhere I can drive
    2. The US-Mexico border
    3. The city
    4. The suburbs
    5. Pretty much any Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Koreatown or Little Italy
  5. What is your favorite color combination?
    1. Red, yellow and white
    2. Red, white and green
    3. Brown, tan and other neutrals
    4. White and yellow
    5. Green, white and salmon
    1. I <3 In-N-Out BurgerThe In-N-Out cheeseburger: You’re a carnivore, and you might not work out quite enough, but who’s counting calories? You love your bigger and feel a surge of Californian pride every time you take a bite out of your Double-Double.
    2. Sofia Gonzalez Platas/StaffThe authentic taco stand carne asada taco: You’re a true Southern California native who constantly complains about how awful Berkeley’s Mexican food is. Your friends stopped even attempting to go to Chipotle with you because they know it will only end in grunts of “not real Mexican” and “this guac sucks.”
    3. Cup of Peet’s coffee: You’re living a fast-paced life, and caffeine is a major component. You couldn’t make it through the day without your Peet’s, and you thank whatever god you do or don’t believe in that your meal plan covers it.
    4. CPK Thai Chicken PizzaThai-chicken pizza from California Pizza Kitchen: The simple things in life are what get you through your day. You don’t need a fancy farm-to-table-esque restaurant as long as you have good friends and family with you — to Instagram photos with, of course.
    5. sushiCalifornia roll: If there’s one thing you love, it’s an adventure, and sushi is an adventure on a plate. You love to try new things and watch your friends cringe as you force them to try new things. (And yes, we know that the California roll isn’t exactly the most exciting, but we’re sticking to a theme!)

Image source: pointnshootMarissa Garza under Creative Commons

Contact Daniella Wenger at [email protected].