Quiz: Who’s your spirit UC Berkeley alumnus?

campanile_mdrummond
Michael Drummond/File

Its undeniable that UC Berkeley has had its fair share of some pretty famous and influential alumni. But have you ever wondered which one of them fits your personality? Take this quiz to find out!

1. It’s midnight and you and your friends are about to set off an epic prank. But your RA, who leans on the stricter side, wakes up and catches you in the act. What do you do?
    1. Ha! There’s no way we were caught. Thanks to that automatic alert system we built, everyone ran for cover just in time.
    2. Be brave and take all the blame for the team. Then use the opportunity to swerve the attention with a speech so moving that the RA lets everyone off the hook.
    3. The RA may be tough with most people but not me because I can charm the pants off of anyone.
    4. Crack a joke that gets everyone laughing to lighten the mood and so your RA isn’t so mad anymore.
  2. What do you see yourself doing in the future?
    1. I want to create inventions that have never been made before.
    2. It may sound corny, but I want to make the world a better place.
    3. Come on, show biz is practically my middle name. Give me anything in front of a crowd and I’m sold.
    4. I honestly have no clue but it’ll be something awesome.
  3. Favorite movie genre?
    1. Sci-fi
    2. Political drama
    3. Action
    4. Comedy
  4. Among your friends you are…
    1. The one who can figure out how to learn anything by yourself.
    2. The one who can be relied on to motivate all your friends to go on cool adventures during the weekend that you planned out.
    3. The one who’s always hugging everyone, even the random strangers you just met.
    4. The one who can’t make it through a conversation without squeezing in a Cal Bears pun somewhere.
  5. What is a motto you live by?
    1. “Do it with passion or not at all.”
    2. “Dream big, set goals, take action.”
    3. “Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.”
    4. “Life is better when you’re laughing.”
  6. Your spirit Berkeley alum is:
    1. Steve Wozniak, cofounder of Apple! Like Steve Wozniak, you have a passion for creating innovative things. You’re both independent and used to learning things for yourself. And it’s always been about doing something important to you rather than the fame or money that comes with it.
    2. Jennifer Granholm, former Governor of Michigan! You and Jennifer Granholm are similar in that you’re both leaders who can inspire a crowd and get people to follow and trust you. You have big ideas like her, the kind that could impact a lot of people. You’re not afraid to break some boundaries and trod new paths, just like how Jennifer Granholm became Michigan’s first female governor.
    3. Chris Pine, actor! What do you and the charming Chris Pine have in common? You’re both intuitive and sensitive and you care a lot about the people around you. Despite his fame he’s still modest and takes nothing for granted — the same can be said for you and your accomplishments.
    4. Hannah Hart, YouTuber! You’re a lot like the hilarious Hannah Hart because like her you can’t resist cracking jokes, especially puns, and making people laugh. You’re energetic, outgoing and have a fun personality that people are attracted to. You may not be sure what you want to do after Berkeley, but just like how she stumbled into her life as a YouTuber with My Drunk Kitchen, you too will discover what you want to do. All in good time.

Contact Zeyana Musthafa at [email protected].