The best way to solve any problem is with the simple solution of pizza. It’s something even the Oscar award-winning J. Lawrence can’t resist. We at the Clog have put together an easy recipe for this all-time favorite food for y’all to enjoy!
What you’ll need:
3 1/2 to 4 cups of bread flour (normal flour also works)
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 1/2 cups warm water
2 1/4 teaspoons yeast
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons of salt
What you’ll do:
1. Combine the yeast and warm water and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the flour, sugar, salt and olive oil. Mix thoroughly.
3. Knead the mixture into a ball of dough, then place it in an oiled bowl and let it rise in a warm area for 45 minutes to an hour.
4. While it’s rising, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and cut up the pineapple and ham into smaller pieces.
5. After the dough has risen, flatten it into a pan. Spread the tomato sauce over the dough, layer it with as much cheese as desired and sprinkle the toppings over it.
6. Bake it for 18 to 20 minutes.
Contact Sunny Tsai at [email protected].