Daily Clog resolutions

fireworks-2-zhou_
Tony Zhou/File

Happy new year, UC Berkeley! It’s finally 2017, which means fresh starts for everyone. Even those of us at the Clog could use a little self-improvement, so we’ve decided to share our New Year’s resolutions with you. While we may not be pledging to actually go to the RSF or attend our morning classes, we at the Clog hope that our goals inspire you to stick with your own.

Pick a new scapegoat

Let’s be honest — how many more articles about Chancellor Dirks can we actually write? Okay, fine, the possibilities are endless. In 2017, we at the Clog are hoping to expand our horizons and branch out a little from the norm. Public funds jokes? So 2016.

Write more articles about actual clogs

There’s an appalling lack of actual clog-themed content on this site. This year, we at the Clog promise to return to our roots and devote more coverage to the clog, a highly underrated shoe. While it received some attention last year, we plan to ramp up clog content in 2017. Clogs of UC Berkeley Facebook page, anyone?

Make more lists

Here at the Clog, we love lists. Every week, it seems like we put out a new list, ranking everything from the best ways to spend leftover meal points to where you should check for your missing ID. Why deter from this glorious template in 2017? After all, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, right?

Spend less time on UC Berkeley Memes for Edgy Teens

What’s the new year without at least one impossible, yet well-intended resolution, right?

It’s always easier to stick with a resolution if you have someone to work on it with. Thanks for helping keep us accountable, and happy new year!

Contact Jamie Campbell at [email protected].