1 suspect arrested in connection with Milo Yiannopoulos protests at UC Berkeley

mikaela1
Mikaela Raphael/File

UCPD has arrested one suspect at the Milo Yiannopoulos protests Wednesday night and two suspects in an unrelated incident Thursday morning.

Edward Thomas Kuo, a 19-year-old man who is not affiliated with the campus, was arrested Wednesday night on suspicion of remaining “in the place of a riot,” according to UCPD spokesperson Sgt. Sabrina Reich.

“We had given a dispersal order,” Reich alleged. “He remained in the area and was blocking the path of the police, who were trying to move a skirmish line along.”

According to online records from the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office, Kuo was arrested about 8:40 p.m. and booked into Berkeley Jail about 12:20 a.m. His arraignment is scheduled for Friday at the Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse in Oakland.

About 11:30 a.m. Thursday, UCPD arrested individuals who had allegedly assaulted members of the Berkeley College Republicans, the campus group that invited Yiannopoulos to speak at UC Berkeley.

“Our officers … were out on the Sproul Plaza area — just routine patrol,” Reich said. “They observed two individuals assaulting two (individuals who) self-identified as Berkeley College Republicans, who were giving interviews to the media on Sproul Plaza.”

Oakland resident Devonte Gaskin, 28, and San Francisco resident Sean Seuss, 27, were arrested and booked to Berkeley Jail, Reich said. Neither Gaskin nor Seuss has an apparent affiliation with the campus.

According to Berkeley Police Department spokesperson Officer Byron White, the city of Berkeley did not make any arrests in connection with the protests Wednesday night.

Although UCPD is aware that people were assaulted and injured Wednesday night, no one has come forward to file reports with UCPD, according to Reich.

A UC Berkeley press release gave an early campus damage estimate of approximately $100,000. The cost will include fixing broken windows at the Martin Luther King Jr. Student Union building, replacing a generator that caught fire and was destroyed, sandblasting paint off the concrete steps of the Student Union, cleaning up graffiti and possibly replacing some pavers and trees on Sproul Plaza, the release said.

Reich added that UCPD is “still in the process in collecting the total damage” to the campus from the protests.

Anyone with information about the protests is asked to report crimes and incidents to UCPD.

Chantelle Lee is an assistant news editor. Contact her at [email protected] and follow her on Twitter at @ChantelleHLee.

• Trump supporters have shown remarkable forebearance in enduring these assaults. Should that change, expect the same media that is largely ignoring these riots to highlight the action of the Trump supporter and attempt to blame ALL of the violence on Trump.

• ExChgoGal

What’s weird is I am not a Trump supporter and I didn’t vote for him (or HRC). However, I support Trump supporters who are being maligned by so-called liberals.
      The advantage to reading center, right center and left center sources is I get a clearer picture of a situation. Politifacts and Snopes are of big help, too.
      If the Left keeps up their lying, temper tantrums and riots, they’ll lose many more just like me.

• Jan

WELCOME EX CHICAGO GIRL, DONT LOOK BACK you will turn into an insane person that screams, cries and wears vagina costumes.

• g2reason

The fascists are the ones assaulting people and rioting to stop a gay Jew from TALKING.

• SevereCheer621

“Remaining in the place of a riot”? That’s what he was arrested for? What about all the violence, the arson, the destruction of property? 1 arrest? For that? There is no “thin blue line” in California. There is no line at all.

• Quacks Dashing

Horrible as it is you are probably right. But they are wrong, These radicals are testing limits, and the more they get away with the further they will push it.

• Bob Alexander

THAT is exactly why now is the time for all good Americans to come to the aid of their county and laugh in the faces of bat-shit crazy leftists!

• ShaunMarie

Bob, does your online troll job come with benefits, or are you strictly free-lance?

• Bob Alexander

Free-lance. Retired now and have time do all the reading and studying I missed out on while making a living. I noticed you believe the riot at Berkeley was a setup by right-wingers and the authorities were in with them. You might be right! I listened to the Berkeley mayor, Arreguin, speak after the riot, and he sounded much like a KKK operative. We’ll see. In the meantime, I’ll be looking around for other outrageous claims by bat-shit crazy leftists unhinging publicly over the election… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

• ShaunMarie

I’m sorry, but this whole story stinks to high heaven. When a sudden ‘riot’ breaks out, with protestors armed with shields and military gear and orders for the police to ‘stand down’ – the entire thing is a set up. This is a right wing governmental tactic to discredit peaceful protestors, and in this case, to discredit Berkeley students. The Berkeley students of today have nothing in common with the students at Berkeley in the Vietnam era – the few actual liberals left on that campus are far more concerned with inter-sectional microaggressions than with working-class or economic issues, and none would risk their academic careers by doing any more than holding a sign and politely objecting.

• Quacks Dashing

You can go to anti-fa meetings for yourself and see that it is not a right wing government conspiracy. sadly these people are real.

• ShaunMarie

Yet time after time, the anti-fa’s fail to be arrested while some blonde college sophomore ends up in handcuffs.

• LivinInTheUSA

So, now let me understand. Instead of a “few agitators”, throwing bricks and starting fires with firework, while all others were “mostly peaceful”; The students protesting against the speaking event, were all peacefully protests and then all of sudden a “right wing governmental tactic” team with “with shields and military gear” showed to start a “riot”.

Ok, how does one explain the other 10 violent protests in just last year? How does one explain the protests starting fires in Baltimore, D.C., and Ferguson? How does one explain, the NYU protests that was also targeting to stop a Conservative’s Right to free speech? Frankly, activists action are no differently than those used to overthrow the Weimar Republic’s conservative policies. The National Socialist Party, who opposed the Weimar Republic’s conservative; opposed law & order, they used violent protests to influence policy change via intimidation, and they accused those they opposed of their own actions. Thus, they would commit a crime and then accuse those they oppose of the crime. As a moderate, I am neither left-wing nor right-wing. However, as history buff I can see exactly what the left-wing is doing. Thus, you are certainly not fooling me with your attempt to accuse those you oppose of your own group’s action. Hopefully, who only following blinding with no knowledge of your own actions rather than actively conspiring against our own government. I you are, be mindful the left-wing no longer controls Cabinet inclusive of the US AG who the investigative agency now reports.

• Yeah I Said It

I can see how you would think that seeing as how the left quite often uses that tactic but we aren’t willing to sink as low as them. Once you understand that you’ll save yourself the embarrassment of making comments as silly as the one you just made.

• Jan

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS DEAD. TAKEN OVER BY LEFTIST PROGRESSIVES. BIG BIG MONEY BEHIND THE GLOBAL AGENDA. THE STUDENTS ARE BUT IDEALISTIC PAWN.

• ShaunMarie

No, Jan. Had the democratic party been in fact taken over by leftist progressives, President Sanders would be in the white house. The DNC is made up of moderate Republicans who are OK with rich, white gay men – and have as much to do with Democracy as the Orange-Haired Sh*tGibbon has to do with family values.

• lock him up!

• lonecanyonrider

How could Nancy Grace let this pass with no outrage.

• AThought

Why is not there a single arrest of the masked people who were rioting on Wednesday night? So Berkeley police pick up a student because he overstayed after dispersal order? You must be kidding !
    And the Mayor of Berkeley — You should resign than doing political talk. Freedom of speech just means that … it is your duty and the universities duty to provide safe venues whether you agree with the speaker or not.

• please deport him

• roccolore

Democrats = fascist crybabies

• American Insurgency

One arrest? Where were the police and why no action?

• Aaron Aveiro

This was a riot with assualt & battery…vandalism and numerous other felonious criminal activity.
    When will you stop calking this a “protest”.
    As a California publication I would think the editors would know the difference.
    Especially since the damage will be absord financially via your communities taxed citizens….

• Bob

Lol great police work berkely

• lovestohike

Did only one get arrested?

That is insane

There should have been many arrests and some serious jail time.

• NJ Conservative

UCPF are cowards. One arrest, they all should’ve been arrested.

• 1 arrest?…….really?…….1 freaking arrest?…..Is Inspector Clouseau in charge?

• Count_Yob

The cops were told to stand down and assured that the protest was peaceful. IOW, they were lied to and prevented from doing their job by campus and city authorities.

• Chuckiechan

I understand many of the rioters were from Oakland just out for a fun evening of mayhem.

• Michael c

UC Berkeley Prof. Robert Reich & UCPD spokesperson Sgt. Sabrina Reich. Not a chance of liberal bias between these two. /sarc

• garyfouse

“He remained in the area and was blocking the path of the police, who were trying to move a skirmish line along.”

What about the ones who were breaking windows, setting fires and beating people up? I guess were the skirmish line. What a complete joke.

• Jan

when the cops saw the camera they quickly grabbed the boy for a photo op LOOK WE WERE DOING OUR JOB

• garyfouse

Congratulations to the one guy arrested. I guess we can call him, “Mr Irrelevant.”

• RSpringbok

“Berkeley Rioters Were Actually Secret Right-Wingers Affiliated With Breitbart” — Robert Reich

Makes perfect sense. Right out of the Putin/Bannon playbook.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/watch-robert-reich-blames-berkeley-riot-on-right-wing-outside-agitators/

• LeaveCapitalismAlone

They just made sure of 8 years of Trump.

• Jan

BINGO, WELL SAID SIR

• Colonel Mustard

Video footage of a young woman being pepper sprayed in the face and three unrelated arrests? UC Berkeley need a new Police Department. One that does what it says on the tin.

Riot, criminal damage and assault are CRIMES. Don’t dress them up as “protests”. Police should control riots and arrest the perpetrators, especially the ringleaders, not shrug their shoulders and expect the victims to “file reports” afterwards. One of the most fundamental duties of police is to PREVENT crime and disorder, not wait until its over and then hope people “file reports”.

• Joh Urb

This guy was arrested for being in the place of a riot? Sounds like a charge sure to be dismissed by some flunky California judge. This arrest happened because NO ARRESTS were made and people were critical of Campus cops and Berkeley PD….we need people to be prosecuted on felony charges with substantial prison time to follow, not probation……send a message of strength.

• Jan

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT

• roscoekarns

They arrested one person with tens of thousands in property damage. Cut the fed funding, they are wasting my tax dollars.

• alwaysthink

Get some warrants and check bank records on the outside agitators who were arrested. Milo’s boss, shadow president Bannon, is an avowed Leninist. It’s standard operating procedure to bring in thugs to disrupt peaceful protests. The Black Block types are organized by the Alt-Right to disrupt and scare away peaceful protestors.

We had them show up at our Occupy Meetings after a few weeks. They start fights amongst themselves as well as the stunt men at Universal City. You think it’s real and good people leave out of fear. Don’t let these guys win.

• Quacks Dashing

No one wants to own up to the unpleasant elements in their own communities. Sorry these agitators are not secret right wingers, it is not a right wing conspiracy. If you need proof, just go to any antifa meeting and see for yourself what they are about.

• ExChgoGal

He’s spreading a lie… see my reply to him for details.

• ExChgoGal

The rumor about Bannon being a Leninist has been shown to be “unproven” by Snopes. A man writing in 2016 claimed at a 2013 party, Bannon (just chatting) told the guy he was a Leninist. Bannon said he doesn’t even know or remember the guy nor any conversation.
      Snopes has found NOTHING to further this claim.
      So, alwaysthink, stop spreading malicious lies.

• MichaelS

240+ years ago, a group of Tea Partiers dressed as natives unloaded crates of East India’s finest into Boston Harbor. Early this month a group of masked thugs disrupted a peaceful protest against Yiannopoulos and destroyed property on the Berkeley campus. Milo has every right to continue to try to speak. UC Berkeley students have every right to decide not to continue to listen and to exercise their own free speech in protest. The question is, who were those masked men?

• exposethebad

No mention of the Berkeley administrator applauding the riot?

http://imgur.com/a/D8JUk

That is just one of a few. Perhaps it may be nice to stop trying to make it appear like it had nothing to do with the campus when there is a ton of material showing differently.

• pagunone

No one was arrested at the actual riot. It went on for quite some time with no police intervention whatsoever? Non of the Black Shirts were arrested? No one can prove who they were. I smell fish.

• g19

I’m very confused! I was at Berkeley during the FSM. I helped plant the gardens at Peoples Park on the former vball courts. I’m not understanding how Free Speech is NOT ALLOWED by the leftists?? I mean, disagree, agree, protest peacefully, but stopping all dialogue because you don’t agree with the views of the speaker?? THAT is fascist behavior and Mario is probably rolling over in his grave. FREE SPEECH means EVERYONE gets a VOICE.
    Unless of course anarchy for the sake of anarchy is the end goal. Wow!

• jerrisanchez

Good Point. These are just Democrats and a university who violated the free speech civil right of Milo.

• Jan

ARE THEY DEMOCRATS OR LEFTISTS AND PROGRESSIVES. THE LIBERAL ELITES ARE DROPPING THE NAME DEMOCRAT NOW. THEY WERE HOLDING ONTO IT TO KEEP THE MONEY FROM THE OLD LIBERAL ELITES OF YESTERYEAR BUT THEY ARE DYING OFF NOW. MANY OF THE LIBERAL ELITES IN DC ARE 80 YEARS OLD OR CLOSE

• ExChgoGal

I don’t know what FSM means, so I googled it. The predominant answer was “Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster”.
      That can’t be what you meant, or is it?

• g19

Free Speech Movement started at BERKELEY at the student union that these enlightened students of inclusion just trashed.

• ExChgoGal

Oh… boy, do I feel dumb!
          Thank you

• g19

Don’t sweat it, was quite a long time ago, but a seminal point in history especially Berkeley history. The anarchists are desecrating hallowed ground. Shameful.

• ExChgoGal

They also broke the windows of the Martin Luther King Jr. Student Union building.
            If MLK could look down and see what is happening almost 50 years after his death, he would think the message of peace that he died for had been ignored.

• Quacks Dashing

This is the root of my disillusionment with the left, I thought they were the ones who valued free speech, but l’ve come to realize they only apply that value to speech they agree with.

• Eliot Schickler

The campus police needed to take swift action while the riots took place! If they saw someone commit an act of vandalism or worse, spray the maggot with mace and shoot the violent criminal who is a threat to people and property!

• jerrisanchez

Yes you are right …but the officials in charge and the President of UC Berkeley were calling the shots…..but unfortunately “Rioting” in California is a misdemeanor with a penalty of $1000 and up to 1 year in jail… they get probation.

• Eliot Schickler

But this isn’t just rioting, it’s assault and battery and the destruction of property! These maggots need to pay for their actions!

• jerrisanchez

You are so right…. but they illegally got away with it…. because the officers were told to stand down.

• Eliot Schickler

The ones who gave the order need to be fired! Telling the cops to stand down gives these PUNKS, who are terrorists – a free pass!

• Jan

NO ONE DID ANYTHING, NOT EVEN THE FIRE DEPARTMENT

• Fail Bot

Police just stand by. What are they being paid for?

• garyfouse

And tonight prof Robert Reich implied that the rioters were right wingers . He heard rumors.

And this guy is a professor!!

• Brad Daniels

Robert Reich is an absolute idiot. So many students worship him, but he is just a tiny little turd on campus.

• Jan

THAT TRICKIS THE OLDEST ONE IN THE BOOK. LAWYERS DO IT TOO. THEY SAY SOMETHING BLATANTLY FALSE BECAUSE YOU CANT UNRING A BELL. EVEN IF THEY SAY STRIKE THAT FROM THE RECORD, THE JURY HEARD IT

• Ricardo

We need to stop pretending that the conservatives don’t represent a clear and present danger to minority communities in the USA. They have, and will use every means at their disposal to harass, imprison, and sometimes kill “those” people. Some may say that’s being hysterical, but when minorities here POTUS targeting their ethnicity, a more vigorous response than sign waving and chants is required.

• Martin Kilian

Shows how the left are hypocrites preaching tolerance but become violent when u dont agree with them. The left is pathetic and every one who participated in that riot should move to Cuba. This is not my California snowflakes get out

• Jan

SNAP, THEY WENT FROM LOVE, PEACE AND TOLLERANCE TO WILD ANIMALS OVERNIGHT WHEN PRES TRUMP WON

• lonecanyonrider

Why aren’t the police looking at video cam footage to try and identify and arrest these leftist thugs?

• Jan

BECAUSE THE VIDS SHOW THEY WERE NOT THERE

• Quest

That must have been 1 slow asian

• Quacks Dashing

These radicals keep testing the limits. keep getting more bold more violent and they will continue to get worse until there is a STRONG response. This is not a strong response,.

• C_EZ

dude, we came out on top in this. Trust me, it’s best to take it on the chin. As much as these douchebags want to be the next MLK, we’re the ones turning the other cheek while they act like fools. They are everything that the world hates right now and there is no going back from that. After berkeley, they dug a hole so deep they’ll never climb out. We all know we’d come out on top in an actual fight, but that’s not the point. The point is that the people screaming for peace and love are hypocrites that will never win another election

• jerrisanchez

So true… these Democrats are going to be crushed in 2018.

• Jan

THE DEF OF INSANITY doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Doesn’t this sound like the libs right now?

• Quacks Dashing

As much as they try to smear Milo as somehow intolerant, He doesnt run around in a stupid mask beating people up for being different from himself, smash property, or threaten violence to prevent speech. If these people want to find the fascists they ought to look in a mirror.

• Bob Alexander

That’s always been the MO of the bat-shit crazy leftist liars.

• roccolore

Democrats are fascists who hate free speech.

• Bob Alexander

Bat-shit crazy leftists are all that’s left in the Democrat Party.

• Likeitis

I’m a Democrat. And even though the crap you both just said is clearly not true, you’re more than welcome to say it. That’s what our civil servants and military devote their lives to. I just wish you’d be more respectful about it.

• Bob Alexander

Likeitis…I apologize to you and any Democrats who are honestly trying to save their Party from a complete & total takeover by bat-shit crazy leftists! I, too, have worked within my Party to keep it out of the hands of the same type of folks. Today reminds me of ’64, ’76, and ’80. Driving bat-shit crazy lying leftists is always an honest hobby or, for some folks, profession. I did edit my post and inserted “mostly”…

• Likeitis

I respect that.

• FenceSitter

@ Likeitis I’m glad to see a sensible comment from a Democrat about every person’s right to an opinion and wish your beliefs weren’t fringe for the current Democrat platform. There are hardly any top Democrat leaders stepping up and condemning the Berkeley riot violence against people and destruction of property. In fact, there are more Democrats attacking Trump for saying he will pull Berkeley’s federal funding for not controlling the rioters and protecting free speech rights.

• Likeitis

Thanks. To be fair, I think Trump is intentionally making it as hard as possible. Most Democrats are appalled at how he manages things, so there’s going to be a bias and he knows that. But c’mon. His first response is to blame and threaten the university? And and a day later he mentions condemning anarchists, which is something you know even Democrats that hate him would agree with, but adds in some unfounded conspiracy theory of paid protesters, knowing they will have to add in qualifications.

I tell people all the time, Trump and his advisors may seem crazy, but they are not stupid. They know what they are doing. It is intentionally dividing America and I do not like it.

• Bob Alexander

Let’s be honest. Just doing a quick google, out of the first 20 hits, only The Boston Herald had a somewhat honest headline…”Trump appears to threaten to pull federal funds from UC Berkeley”…

• ExChgoGal

As an ex-Democrat turned independent 3 decades, mother of an active duty Navy son (16+ years) and daughter of a 40-years DoD civil servant… I partially agree with you. Democrats, as I call moderates and Classical D’s want a peaceful resolution. I also mostly agree with you about Trump, but will table that for now. (Hint: I don’t think his goal is to divide us.)
            I visit one ultra liberal site (Mother Jones) to read the comments, but no ultra right. The leftwing pretty much in toto agrees that they are NOT Democrats and disdain them as much as they do moderates and Bernie Sanders supporters. They say they’re too far left to associate with Democrats. They ardently espouse violence, blood in the streets and overthrowing the current administration. Some of their talk is obviously ‘coded’, but not all.
            The military will not want to use their weapons against Americans, especially as they DO protect our rights, as you stated. However, they may not be as reticent in teaching vicious rebels a lesson. They have enough body armor to protect them, so they don’t have to shoot to kill.
            My sincere hope is that MJ is filled with keyboard warriors who have played too many simulated war games and not the violent ‘take no prisoner’ patriots they claim to be.

• Bob Alexander

Remember Trump did not threaten to pull fed $$$ from Berkeley in that tweet…he asked a question!

• Philip

One?? Was his name Token?

• woodrose

The Black Bloc is toxic to liberal causes, showing up to ruin peaceful protests and discredit liberal values, and their members are never arrested. Police stand by and watch as a small number of masked people break windows, then use it as an excuse to tear gas the entire crowd, rather than chasing down and arresting the actual vandals. It happens over and over, in cities across the US.

I suspect the Black Bloc are actually FBI agents, infiltrators and agent provocateurs. Immune from arrest and exposure, of course. Helping to bring about martial law in the United States of America. Bannon and Trump were probably gleefully cheering on the rioters.

• Bob Alexander

Fecalis bovinas!

• jerrisanchez

The Rioters were Democrats….

• ExChgoGal

So you’re saying that in this short time frame, Trump managed to get the FBI et al on his side, planned these insurrections and got the police force of the most liberal university in the country to stand down? Are you out of your mind?
      Even if your idea of a govt conspiracy is true, it would be more likely that the previous administration, not current, is behind it to regain power.
      Get real!

• woodrose

Toxic Black Bloc has been around for years, ruining peaceful protests. I’ve long suspected they are undercover cops or FBI agents.

Berkeley Business-As-Usual is going to bring martial law down on our heads in the Age of Trump.

• ExChgoGal

Okay, I see where you are coming from. (Outdated phrase, sorry)
          Are you saying, then, that it doesn’t matter to these guys who is President and that martial law is their goal? To add… if HRC had won and the conservatives had protests against illegals, against unvetted immigrants and Muslims from hot spots, etc., that Black Boc would be doing the same things?
          Personally, outside of the extremists, I don’t think conservatives would pull such stunts. There’d be the random outbursts like in 2009… but conservatives tend to be more law abiding and accepting of losing a fair fight. They’d have given HRC a chance. Protesting and giving low performance ratings on Inauguration day was the proof that these so-called liberals are worse than sore losers.
          I say this as an ex-liberal peaceful activist from the 60’s & 70’s who didn’t like the way the violent factions (Students for a Democratic Society – hah! what a misnomer, and Black Panthers, to name just two) became the heroes and then the norm.

• woodrose

If HRC had won, the Black Bloc would have discredited any lefty movement that arose to push her into doing the right thing. Just like Black Bloc helped kill the Occupy movement under Obama. Chris Hedges called the Black Bloc a cancer on Occupy.

• ExChgoGal

Thank you for your time and patience. I’ll look up Chris Hedges, a name I’m unfamiliar with, and Occupy, which I’ve heard about but know nothing about.
            My reawakened interest in national politics (unlike local) came about after the Republican and Democratic conventions. Having liked what my sister told me about Sanders’ platform, I was dismayed when HRC was nominated. “Knowing” of her in the 90’s and her Secy of State days, I had no faith in her to follow through on the her promises. She was forced to accept the Dem platform to woo Sanders’ supporters. The Black Bloc wouldn’t have to worry… she has never done the right thing unless it enriched her politically or financially…IMO.

• woodrose

Oooh! One arrest! Of a person who stood in the middle of the street!

Any chance the police might be interested in arresting people who break windows and destroy ATMS? Surely even in Berkeley, these are crimes?

Black Bloc vandals rampaged through a US city for 4 hours, and the police did nothing and let it go on. When Trump declares martial law, the mayor and police leaders in Berkeley will have helped to make it happen.

• Bob Alexander

All President Trump has to do is get his cabinet in place. Then, once the DOJ has voided all of the clearly unconstitutional restraints on your local police that the two bat-shit crazy leftist liars, Holder & Lynch, dictated, the problem will be taken care of…post-haste.

• Jan

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT. MY BP WENT DOWN 10 POINTS WHEN I READ IT

• Bob Alexander

I appreciate that and I know what you mean. With all that’s going on, BP can be a real problem…especially with bat-shit crazy leftists running all over the place, hysterically foamin’ n’ frothin’ n’ howlin’ n’ screechin’ about us finally having a President who loves America and refuses to apologize for being an American. Good folks in the Peoples’ Republic of California are harvesting the fruit of us having had a bat-shit crazy leftist as our President for the past eight years. The PRC has two of Obama’s criminals, Janet Napolitano running the CA University system and Eric Holder leading CA into destitution…

• jerrisanchez

These were Democrats Rioting.

• Jan

THAT WAS THEIR PHOTO OP. THEY SAW THE CAMERA AND SAID HEY GRAB THAT KID, HE WONT HURT US

• I love Trump!!!

Liberals have turned into wild feral animals and are running rampant. Not gonna fly with Donald Trump in charge.

• Mark N.

He talks tough. Big sissy. The Iranians just called him inept and he’s putting being friends with Putin ahead of American financial interests. Read Paragraph 2 its a short one. http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/foreign-policy/317534-putin-dont-expect-much-from-trumps-sanctions-relief

• lonecanyonrider

“The Iranians just called him inept”… liberals care more about Muslim Obama’s affinity to our enemy Iran than their own country. Why would anyone in the US, other than Muslim Obama, care what the Iranians say.

• jerrisanchez

Bravo !!

• El Wood

Exactly.

• Eric Saddler

Big Sissy? Trump? Is he the one who gave the Iranians millions for the sailors that they straight up kidnapped? No, that was Obama, but I’m sure he gets a pass for it in your delusional liberal mind. Go light stuff on fire, it’s all the liberals are good at these days.

• Bob Alexander

For 19 months, Trump has been flushing these bat-shit crazy leftist liars out of the bushes and trees! I’m loving it! It’s pure TRUMPENFREUDE…

• Jan

OBAMA BANK ROLLED THE NEW NUCLEAR PROGRAM FOR THEM, THE CHAOS THAT TRUMP HAS ON HIS PLATE RIGHT NOW ARE ALL GIFTS FROM OBAMA. HOW ABOUT OBAMA AGREEING TO TAKE REFUGEES FROM AUSTRALIA ON HIS LAST DAY. AS IF THAT WASNT A LAND MINE FOR TRUMP. THE PM OF AUSTRALIA HAS THEM ON A PACIFIC ISLAND, HE PROMISED HIS PEOPLE HE WOULD NOT ALLOW THEM ON AUSTRALIAN MAINLAND SOIL. LIBS WOULD WANT TO IMPEACH TRUMP FOR THAT. WHY??? Because immigrants equal VOTES.

• Bob Alexander

LOL! Is the poor little bat-shit crazy leftist liar shittin’ n’ pissin’ his diaper? Go pound sand, little delicate snowflake.

• jerrisanchez

Right on the money… it’s refreshing when a person makes a point and does it with humor.

• jerrisanchez

No the Sissies were Obama and Kerry when they gave away 1.2 Billion dollars to Iran and lifted the five country sanctions… taxpayer money right down the crapper. Then once Iran got the money…then Iran said FU Obama and they did 3 missile tests on Obama’s watch… violating the Obama UN agreement.

President is not salary and he’s never met Putin.

• cruisinalong

This was NOT US taxpayer money. Please try reading something other than breitfart news once in a while. That money BELONGED to Iran NOT the US. And btw is was not 1.2B it was closer to 100B……..THEIR assets that WE froze!!!!!!

• Bob Alexander

Wrong. That was US $$$ as of 4 Nov 1979, when the Persian hordes invaded United States Sovereign Soil, kidnapped 52 Americans and held them hostage for 444 days. You bat-shit crazy leftist bigots are still unhinging publicly over the election, eh? You still shittin’ n’ pissin’ your diaper because the Great Pretender was not able to accomplish his leftist goals for America over the past eight years and the Clintonectory was successful, saving our blessed Republic from bat-shit crazy leftist hordes swarming free-loving Americans??? Good.

• Jack Flackett

Uh… and who was it that overthrew their democratically elected Prime Minister Mossedegh in ’54? That’s where all of this started, that and the puppet Shah that we installed was a sadistic killer. Someone Benito Cheeto could really relate to. What goes around comes around, something Hair Dumpster is going to find out soon.

• Steve

For attacking our embassy and taking our people hostage which in most places is called a cassis belli. A reason for war. You don’t reward bad behavior!! Or maybe you think we should?

• Joh Urb

you’re supposed to take ONE stupid pill….not the whole bottle

• g2reason

Well in that case – assaulting women to stop a gay Jew from talking is okay! Not.
        You are a fascist idiot.

• jose abrigado

Mark Neuman, another bloated little communist

• Jan

NOW WE ARE QUOTING THE IRANIANS, bahahahaha DAT WAS FUNNY

• Bob Alexander

Yup. I just finished watching Don Lemon interviewing the bat-shit crazy leftist liar, Robert Reich. Reich claims he was there to witness those bat-shit crazy leftists rioting and he assures us he saw2 them and knew they weren’t students having anything to do with the campus. Also said he had “heard” that the rioters were actually from a group paid by the Right to do these things. Hmmm…faces covered by masks and Reich could recognize that they were not students… It’s no wonder, now that House Clinton is in shambles, it is known as the Counterfeit News Network.

• Jan

THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS the moto of leftist. Lie, cheat, violence. It is all justified. Police and students stood by and watch as a man was beaten. What is there excuse. Someone with power was involved and it wasn’t from the Right because no one in power at Berkely is on the right.

• Bob Alexander

It’s baffling to me. I’m looking for a good time-line for events in Berkeley. I don’t see any police presence in the videos I’ve seen. I’m trying to find some feedback from their local newspapers.

• Jan

NO police, no fire dept. no ambulance. How and why? Milo said the police were hiding inside the building and watched while conservative students were assaulted. I think later they were seen but after the violent rioters left. Out of 150 dressed in black violent rioters but no arrests. One 19 year old arrested because he was blocking a walk way???? Who has the power over the police and fire dept.? No arrests because they were either not there or hiding inside. The entire system there is liberal. Who knows if anyone will order an investigation. I called the police today to ask for a time line and I was refused information. A witness that helped one of the victims said that the police watched as people were beaten.

• Bob Alexander

Maybe more will show up on YouTube tomorrow. Things are getting weird!

• justiceplease

That’s because most of the videos were taken downtown, while the protest was in the campus area. This is why I doubt the vandals were the usual masked anarchists that accompany protests.

The protest on campus was peaceful. The people in masks had to go to a different part of town to stage a “violent riot”. That suggests to me that the people in masks were employees or accomplices of Yiannopoulos. Since Yiannopoulos was predicting violence in response to his “free speech”, and he’s writing a book on the subject, he needed video proof of protest violence. Failing to get that out of the actual protest, the riot had to be re-enacted downtown.

• Bob Alexander

Really? Where was the young lady wearing the MAGA hat when the old dude sprayed her in the face with an aerosol can? Was that “downtown” or on campus? So, bat-shit crazy leftists in our MSM are complicit with Milo in staging a fake riot to make it look like bat-shit crazy leftists are attacking a different area from where Milo was to lecture??? Ahhhh, it’s all starting to come together, now. Many thanks!

• Billy Inmon

George soros paid some of these people…but the attitudes of most of the college faculty and students are on face book and utube…my only question is if the right starts to beleive the time for discussion and meetings is over….maybe the time for peaceful anything

• Bob Alexander

That’s what bat-shit crazy leftists are savoring! Did you listen to Senator Tim Kaine urging fellow bat-shit crazy lefts to do just that?

• g2reason

They shouldn’t. Don’t they know that they will lose? And the ones that survive the (very short) fight- will be executed?

• Bob Alexander

The ones behind these folks don’t believe so. Fear has been effect in the past.

• The bat-shit crazy people are you and your ridiculous supporters who are not clever enough to see a false flag inspired riot when you see it.

• Bob Alexander

So says a lying bat-shit crazy leftist unhinging publicly over the election.

• If it is not too taxing you should try to learn what Soros actually stands for and it is not violence.
            “We need to maintain law and order and peace in the world. We need to protect the environment. We need to have some degree of social justice, equality of opportunity. The markets are not designed to take care of those needs. That depends on a political process.” George Soros

• Jan

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL ABOUT SOROS. the end justifies the means. It doesn’t matter how he gets to globalism and yes, he is more than willing to use violence. Do you think he is going to put it on his website??? Get real google him, not his website or his sons, he and his father turned Jews over to Hitler to be sent to death camps, thenn they looted their homes. This is how they made a living. Educate yourself. It is despicable to mislead people about a very dangerous and evil man.

• Canuck Sailor

Too bad, so sad. One of the attackers was identified as a Berkeley U employee. So much for your idiotic theory.

• Bob Alexander

He was one of the hooded bat-shit crazy leftists out there demonstrating their vision for America.

• Canuck Sailor

I thought we were supposed to be the batshit crazy ones? I feel cheated! :)

• Bob Alexander

Nah. Y’all are just Crazy! Especially my Crazy Canuck Brothers who trekked South and volunteered for Viet Nam!!! Did you know they have their own Viet Nam War Memorial up there? I need to go visit it before I turn into a seriously OldPhart…

• Canuck Sailor

I never did get that one….And yes, I believe I did know about that memorial.

• Bob Alexander

LOL, Back in the early 70s I read about Canada complaining, at the State Department level, about what America was going to do about the American draftees & deserters who fled to Canada during the Viet Nam War. Our official let Canada know they were welcome to keep them, that for every American draftee or deserter who fled to Canada, we received 3 freedom-loving Crazy Canucks who trekked to America and volunteered to go to Viet Nam. He also added that we ended up with a real bargain!

• Canuck Sailor

You did, and we got the crap. Otoh, you’ve got Bieber now and you can keep him!!!

• Bob Alexander

Yeah, but President Carter gave them all pardons. Is Beiber still kicking? How come y’all refused visas for all those Hollywood types who swore if Trump won they’d move to Canada???

• Canuck Sailor

yea, Bieber is only 20, if that. As for the Hollyweird types that were going to come to Canada, they all decided they liked it better down there. Besides, to get into Canada, you have to demonstrate that you’re of good moral character.
            That lets the Hollywood types out right there! :)

• Bob Alexander

LOLOL! We’ll pay y’all to take Whoopie & Roseanne…

• Canuck Sailor

you got THAT much money? Gotta be cash, no cheques nor IOUs…

• Bob Alexander

Would ya jes find it the goodness of yer heart to take in ONE of ’em?

• Canuck Sailor

Hmmph. Why do you want to give us the fat ugly ones? I mean, if we have to take in one of these losers, why not Sarah Silverman? At least she’s easy on the eyes.

• Sir Real

I left Canada for Vietnam, back when Canuck sailors still received rum rations. Crazy!

• Canuck Sailor

Crazy? Rum rations? Come on….. :)

• You are.

• Canuck Sailor

whew. Thanks for confirming that for me. We’ve been winning so much lately, I wasn’t sure.

• Emilia

not true. Faux news again. Make up as you go.

• Canuck Sailor

of course it is, darling snowflake. We can’t upset your precious little world now can we, by intruding with facts. So sorry, you just go find a puppy and hug it all to heck now.

• Bob Alexander

Crazy Canuck…I return after a couple of days and find you engaged with a swarm of bat-shit crazy lying leftists!

• Canuck Sailor

I’ve missed you! I just thought I’d keep them ducking and weaving until you got back and could finish them off! They’re like pesky flies, swat one, another dozen come at you :)

• Bob Alexander

Crazy Canuck…You need to be careful, now! I watched the America-lovin’ Crazy Canuck, Mark Steyn, have the Canadian bat-shit crazy leftists try to sick that weird gestapo Thought Crime Commission up there try to lynch the dude. Near as I can tell, Steyn managed to narrowly escape to New Hampshire. Let me know if it gets really bad for you up there…I’ll aid in your fleeing bat-shit crazy leftist mobs…

• Canuck Sailor

We won that battle with the HRC. The hate crime law was rescinded at the federal level. Steyn, and Ezra Levant, were front and center in that fight. Crazy damn Muslims went tribunal shopping to get the fight going.

• Bob Alexander

I know. Y’all have the same problems with tribes of bat-shit crazy leftists running rampant as we. Ours adore the PM screwball y’all have now! As I understand it, the bat-shit crazy Michael Mann has managed to find a Court down here friendly enough to go forward with his lawsuit against the truth-tellers busy exposing his pathological lying. Don’t know if Steyn is still part of that suit.

• Canuck Sailor

He is. Sadly. He notes it in his blog.

• Bob Alexander

No. That was the Counterfeit News Network making it up as they go. You must not watch the gaggle.

• Not true. The article tells that one was from Oakland, another from San Francisco and one, E. T. Kuo, was not affiliated with the campus. It is the old fascist trick of setting up false flags to tar your target in the eyes of the gullible. True liberals support the Constitution which includes Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly.

• Canuck Sailor

Those three weren’t the only ones – there is an investigation ongoing now into another individual. I”m on my phone or I’d search the link for you. And FYI, freedom of speech and assembly does NOT mean freedom to burn, destroy, riot or otherwise break the law. That’s something you liberals accuse the right of doing – and son of a gun, that hasn’t happened, has it? It’s all been the left here.

• fastfood

“… liberals support the Constitution…”

For themselves!

• Heather Moore

The Alliance for Global Justice..yup…yup..a true “non violent” law abiding group..yup…

• CazUTee

He was not identified by a reliable source. That was so sketchy and lame. it was all just little snippets from Pava who renown for being a toxic toad. That’s exactly what makes the hole thing wreak of petty Milo Brietbart bullshit. 2 arrest were made and they were not form the campus.

• Canuck Sailor

Not a reliable source? Really? His picture’s been online, along with his name and other information such as the fact he works at UC Berkeley. And you have NO idea who I’m even talking about, do you? You’re just protesting to deny the truth, which is what you lefties do.
            Come on, tell me the name of the individual I’m talking about and prove me wrong about that. I’ll wait…I’ve got a good glass of wine to enjoy while you figure it out.

• Jl

exactly

• Canuck Sailor

This guy exists, he was interviewed in New York and admitted to being at the riot and being sympathetic to the rioters’ views. A photo of someone who appears to be him, complete with tattoo and wearing a facemask has also come up. It’s not just Pava anymore. I’ll ask you what I asked someone above – whoever committed this assault, do you support that person’s actions or condemn them?

• CazUTee

One sentence of an interview with Miller. I bet that’s the lead that Pave got to do his despicable dirty work. You my friend need counselling.. You’ve been poisoned and you spew nothing but toxic waste.

• Canuck Sailor

Despicable dirty work? You’re not very aware are you? If Pave is correct, Miller attacked and beat someone badly, unconscious if the pictures are accurate.
            Now consider this, doofus. Miller, if innocent, has a drop dead case of libel here against Pave and each of the several websites that have republished this story.
            That being the case, why haven’t lawsuits been launched?
            Let me give you the best answer to that – it’s because Miller would then have to face legal discovery on the issue. He’s have to explain that he’s not the person in the mask with the tattoo showing on his neck. He’s have to explain just what he was doing at the riot, and back it up with witnesses.
            The fact that there is no lawsuit is absolutely the most telling evidence against Miller.
            In passing, you talk about me spewing toxic waste, but seem not to care that someone was badly beaten and injured in this situation. That tells me you must be one of the ‘tolerant’ left.
            You certainly are not one of the smart ones.

• CazUTee

That’s all a bit of fun and even slightly entertaining. Thanks. I can see that you always keep your handy dandy righteous-right secret agent code book there to solve these great mysteries.. Something tells me you do it for free even. Listen,smart guy, the story is over. That’s all you get. The truth is long gone. You and your pack of rabid hyenas can take those little rotten bits of red meat and savoir them under your tongue. There will be no further evidence to support even another media update. Just take note that when there are other Patriots of The New Way (Trumps Punk Rock Politics) seeking free speak or those radical bleeding heart liberals protesting, those evil masked marauders will show up to divert, distract and define the liberal agenda.

• Canuck Sailor

I don’t doubt you at all. You epitomize the far left in that free speech is anathema to you.
            The story is not over, in fact, it’s a long way from being over. It is getting traction and being discussed in many places. Now if the victim doesn’t file charges, nothing will happen, but the truth is becoming known, and none of your mouth breathing hysterics will change that – nor any amount of violence.
            By the way, the word is savor, not savoir, which is a French word, as in, vous ne savez rien, maudit cochon. Suce mon cul!

• CazUTee

Fair enuff! Savor it is…, I’ll just sit here and wait for more inspiration to invoke my right to engage in another deluge of mouth breathing hysterics. You run off now and enjoy your mental masturbation. There’s lots of fun scandals and mysteries to solve. Woohoo!

• Canuck Sailor

The fun part of all these discussions while listening to you folks riot, whine and complain, is knowing that the people you support have no influence on how the US is now governed. Such a relief.

• Bob Alexander

LOLOLOL! That drives bat-shit crazy leftists under the fence! There concept of “law” is to be determined on the streets…

• Bob Alexander

Bye-bye!

• Bob Alexander

Bat-shit crazy leftist butt-hurt?

• Jl

where did you get that information?

• Canuck Sailor

From the net. Look up ian dabney miller. The problem is, if the guy he claims he assaulted doesn’t file a complaint, nothing will end up being done about it. And according to a local Berkeley news site, most of those assaulted are not pressing charges, likely because they have no faith in the police following through with a prosecution. Given the police behaviour, that’s likely what will happen.

• Jl

None of the sites that came up on the search show proof. They are all right-wing hack sites making unsubstantiated accusations. Just because it is on the web does not make it true. Anyone can write anything they want.

• Canuck Sailor

Yea, we’ve noticed a lot of that sort of thing from the left actually, lots of things that aren’t true.
            This guy exists, he was interviewed in New York and admitted to being at the riot and being sympathetic to the rioters’ views. A photo of someone who appears to be him, complete with tattoo and wearing a facemask has also come up.
            Granted, there’s no definitive proof yet, but if it’s not true, Miller has a huge lawsuit for libel here. Care to bet he doesn’t try it on, since that would subject him to legal discovery and being forced to prove it wasn’t him? I personally suspect that he doesn’t want to go there, for what are obvious reasons.
            And here’s a question for you…whoever committed this assault, do you support that person’s actions or condemn them?

• Jl

and before you accuse me of being a bat-shit crazy liberal, don`t. I am on neither side. Just disgusted by both sides, digging up whatever suits their narrative.Milo Yiannopolous is an absolutely vile man at any rate. https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/milo-yiannopoulos/

• Canuck Sailor

You haven’t said anything (yet) to make me think you’re one of the batshit crazy liberals…you’re more just a normally crazy liberal at this point ;)
            What evidence there is seems to point to these anarchists as being from the left wing of the spectrum however.
            Not sure I agree with you on Milo – in any event, he’s entertaining, and that’s largely his raison d’etre, isn’t it?

• g2reason

Wow… delusional.
            1. The so called “legitimate protestors” cheered and danced while watching people get assaulted. And this too is on video.
            2. The same violent idiots show up to every event, because the people cheer and dance while they assault people, at every event.
            3. If you are assaulting people to stop a gay Jew from TALKING – You are the fascist.

• Bob Alexander

That doesn’t matter to bat-shit crazy leftists. They adore the violence.

• sbozich

Yeah? Then why didn’t the idiot midget have the police arrest them so that they could be unmasked and shown for who they are?

• justiceplease

What are you talking about? Yiannopoulos wouldn’t have them arrested if he in fact hired a lot of them.

• Bob Alexander

LOLOLOL! You folks are so full-o-shit!

• sbozich

Are you simple?

• Jan

WHAT THE H ARE YOU SAYING? YIANNOPOULOS can call the shots with the police in every city he goes to. Do you know how stupid that sounds? How does he do this. Hey police chief, my bud, by pal. Don’t show up tonight while my Ninjas are pretending to be violent liberals. I guess Milo could rule the entire country then right?

• justiceplease

lol. While the FBI has made a couple reports on White Supremacists infiltrating the police, I seriously doubt they’ve made any headway in Berkeley.

Both the University police and the City police have made clear statements of the policies that guided their actions.

As for Yiannopoulos paying for some of the “riots”: who knows? All I can say is he had a strong vested interest in displaying “Leftwing violence”

As for Yiannopoulos’s aspirations, I refer you to Triumph of the Will.

• Jan

there are many things that went on at UC Berkely that do not add up. I imagine many 911 calls went out. I think it is a stretch that Milo hired the ninja guys and then managed to keep the fire dept and the police away. They were not in a hurry and knew the police were not on the way. Many unanswered questions but I don’t think Milo can take control of a Liberal Stepford town like Berkely. The universities on both coasts are liberl, I mean like a cult liberal. No free speech, no tolerance etc etc. As well, they looked very much like the rioters from DC and Milo wasn’t the issue there. I don’t think he has that kind of power, I don’t think he is even liked but he is testing our constitution and free speech. I wonder if the ACLU will defend the conservative students? that’s a joke

• justiceplease

It’s more like “testing” THEATER.

What gives Yiannopoulos the right to test people in Berkeley, anyway? I think he can just save the trouble and ask what people here think about him. I don’t think the answer will come as a big shock.

• Bob Alexander

Spoken like a TRUE bat-shit crazy leftist! Kudos…

• Jan

the only arrest was a 19 year old kid who blocked a walkway, 150 people dressed like ninjas, not one arrested, obviously the police were in on it but who put them up to it. Either the administration of UC Berkely or the Mayor, who else has the authority

• sbozich

Exactly. It’s not like Milo hired the rioters, and then told the police to stand down and give them room to destroy.

• JSpicoli

Nonsense that comforts those that won’t get real

• ZORO365

So much for your critical thinking ability. Doesn’t exist!

• Bob Alexander

LOL! Bat-shit crazy leftists are not particularly known for thinking.

• Jan

You are living in a fantasy world. Look at the videos. The girl in the red hat was taken there by her cousin a liberal student. So do your research. Lawsuits will be forthcoming. A jury will decide the truth. The mayor, the city and the police will be sued. 150 ninja looking violent agitators and not one arrested. SO THE POLICE ARE IN ON IT TOO WITH MILO. uh, no

• justiceplease

You mean that girl with the “Make Bitcoin Great Again” hat? She came with a group of Trump voters wearing kevlar vests. At one point they deliberately confronted students as a group to “take a stand”.The group who were clearly after mainstream media interviews, and who are trying to make themselves rightwing media celebrities now? It sounds like they were looking for trouble to me.

The lawsuit should be interesting.

• Canuck Sailor

looking for trouble? Really? And how many fights did they start? How many liberal girls did they pepper spray? I’m sure you have these facts and data right at hand, don’t you? Idiot!

• Jan

What does any of that have to do with pepper spray?

• steve

http://hiddentruth.bravesites.com/

Canuck is right(glad to see another informed Canadian) When will the left stop denying how insane this is? Open your eyes, A mindset of INTOLERANCE is the only reason USA got rid of it’s slavery problem in the first place. Had they been TOLERANT of the current practice, slavery would still exist. WE NEED CHANGE

• Heather Moore

Nice try but only a fool will buy it….but me thinks Soros funds these thugs try googling The Alliance for Global Justice

• Willliam Wallace

Why lie Boobie? You are just sitting on your lard butt typing on your keyboard.

• Bob Alexander

Lie? About what? Are you just another bat-shit crazy leftist unhinging publicly over the election?

• You are obviously a bat-shit crazy rightist because Berkeley students don’t care enough about bat-shit crazy Milo to violate their support of the Constitution.

• ExChgoGal

Once the masked* protestors tore down the barricades, students swarmed out like monkeys released from a cage. Monkey see, monkey do for many. If you look at posts /tweets from Berkeley profs, admin and students congratulating themselves and each other over their victory, you wouldn’t make such audaciously false claims.
            *It’s beyond comprehension that a well regarded university can have officials so stupid as to declare these masked protesters aren’t students. How could they tell? Is it because they know exactly who their hired ruffians are?

• Bob Alexander

His is the typical tripe regurgitated by lying bat-shit crazy leftists.

• Jan

Its doesn’t matter who they were. Why were they NOT ARRESTED not one arrest except for the 19 year old boy who was not dressed like a ninja. The students did stand back and allow them to beat a man with an iron pipe. It is despicable. The hypocrisy runs very deep in the liberal party. Love, peace and tolerance. SURE, now we see them for who they really were all along. This dark underbelly was always there, we just didn’t know it. Now they have exposed themselves as violent haters. I am grateful that we know what we are really dealing with now.

• Bob Alexander

The serious Berkeley students are too busy learning something useful rather than joining in with bat-shit crazy leftists rioting to inhibit free speech and intimidate freedom-loving folks. The only time bat-shit crazy leftist liars like you bring up the Constitution is when you are attempting to shred it. President Trump, for 19 months, has shown an uncanny ability to flush you bat-shit crazy leftists out of the bushes. The best you could do is get someone to change your diaper, pop your pacifier back in, move you to your safe space and continue pounding sand. Life is good.

• Jan

I don’t understand what you said. Please post that again. I cant figure out what you were trying to say

• Bob Alexander

LOL! Bat-shit crazy leftists are very confused…and confusing to normal freedom-lovin’ Americans.

• Aaron Aveiro

Thete was suppossed to be a “stand down” policy in place????

• Bob Alexander

I don’t know.

• Francis Paul John McAnarney Jr

They were cowering inside the building.

• Bob Alexander

I saw video of some on a balcony.

• jerrisanchez

So true. These are just unhinged Democrats…the term Liberal now means all Democrats, the media, Hollywood, and university faculties.

• Bob Alexander

What you are describing are simply Bat-Shit Crazy Leftists.

• Jan

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS DEAD it was hi-jacked by leftist progressives. They use the name because there are still many Americans that trust this moniker

• Bob Alexander

As GrandMa used to tell me when I was young…”Boy, you got that shit right!”

• jerrisanchez

These were just unhinged Democrats.

• Jan

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS DEAD. Now left wing progressives

• garyfouse

I saw it too. Don Lemon referred to Milo as a “white supremacist.”

http://garyfouse.blogspot.com/2017/02/robert-reich-blames-right-for-last.html

I just hope Dr Rumor doesn’t fill up his lesson plans with rumors. I can’t believe this guy is teaching students at UC Berkeley.,……

Strike that. I do believe it.

• Bob Alexander

Was my critique fairly accurate? As I was watching the liar, I thought to myself, “Boy, the bat-shit crazy leftists are lapping all this bullshit up with gusto!” Then, I checked my inbox and…sho’ ’nuff! Reich has always been a pathological liar. I know folks who actually believe the bat-shit leftist liar is actually an economist!

• Jan

YES, THEY EAT IT UP TELL ME MORE LIES PLEASE SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT LOSING

• Jan

that is their tag line to discredit an effective liberal, it incites ignorant students and many citizens that trust them and don’t know it is manipulation

• NJ Conservative

Reich has always been a liar

• Jan

YES, ANYTHING FOR THE CAUSE. HARRY REID WAS THE SAME WAY. it doesn’t matter how you get what you want, just that you get it

• oaksavanna

Other witnesses said they looked Paramilitary. So I guess that was what Reich was refering to when he said they didn’t look like students. Plus it was odd that the police did nothing and jsut stood back. Was it because the guys in black were CHP like that other time in 2013?

• Bob Alexander

Uhhh, of course!

• Jan

They looked a bit older than students and they looked trained, not spontaneous

• Teresa Landreth

well considering all the arrests and people identified were NOT STUDENTS, he was right now wasnt he, as far as anyone can prove, the students were peaceful, it was a group of people who arrived later who started the violence

• Emilia

How do you know that the black bloc people were liberals? So far it’s known they were people with zero connection to the University. Trump fans and alt-right fanatics are the only ones who would benefit….

• Chachi2012

They don’t want to arrest anyone because they want to maintain trust with the community. At least, that’s their excuse for not detaining illegal aliens.

• Bob Alexander

Yup…Thy don’t want to make the bad hombres mad.

• garyfouse

One arrest at the riot? Great job. Obviously, the administration ordered the campus cops to stand down.

• Newport

That’s because the masked men were alt right.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocateur

• garyfouse

Great conspiracy theory. Why don’t you write a novel?

• roccolore

Fascist Democrats like you make excuses for your rioting.

• lspanker

Sources and cites? Didn’t think so.

• Newport

I’ve have the same sources you do. None.

• Eric Saddler

Ahahahah nice conspiracy theory, care to explain all these fake hate crimes the left pushed on us? http://imgur.com/a/CaZvJ Go ahead, I will wait right here.

• Jack Flackett

I gotta T shirt to sell you: “I Survived the Bowling Green Massacre and All I Got was This Lousy President!”

• Jack Flackett

Democrats do fake hate crimes.
          Trumpster Nationalists do real hate crimes

• Eric Saddler

Name a few of these hate crimes committed by “Trumpster Nationalists.” Go ahead, I’ll wait right here. Oh, and let’s go with real stuff, not just some random Muslim girl saying “A guy yelled “go Trump” at me on the subway and triggered me I swear it’s true.”

• Jack Flackett
          • Eric Saddler

None of those 3 have anything to do with Trump…and Dylann Roof did his crime in June 2015, 1 month before Trump even announced he was running for president. Meanwhile, in my image there are literally over 10 fake hate crimes all committed by unhinged liberals like you who hate Trump so much you have to make stuff up. Oh, also, Roof shot African Americans, what does that have to do with Trump at all? Please provide evidence that Trump is racist against African Americans, and, no, “wahhh he hurts my feelings so he’s a racist transphobic xenophobic homophobe bigot” doesn’t count.

• Jack Flackett

It is obvious that they adhere to the same principles as Trump. And Bannon. Several recent events have been the product of people who are quoted as having been influenced by Trump’s rhetoric. Dear Leader is cut from the same cloth as all the anti-government freaks who are out to bring down the thing protecting them. It’s different, of course, when it puts money in his pocket and the pockets of his puppet masters. Recent hate crimes, such as Mosque and Synagogue burnings have spiked way above their “normal” numbers. He had no comment about the Canadian killings of worshipers. When neo-nazi leaders and other moronic racists are cheering and demanding more, and Hair Furor does nothing to push back, then you know where he sits. I have to say, you guys sure seem to like authoritarians watching over you lovingly.

• Eric Saddler

Ahhh ok, moving the goalposts. Yep, definitely a liberal. “well…well…okay yeah Roof did commit his crime before Trump even announced he was running BUT CNN TOLD ME TRUMP IS RACIST so he must be responsible for Roof!”

Again, show me ACTUAL evidence Trump is racist. Enforcing immigration laws and vetting refugees is not racism. If enforcing immigration laws is racism then the vast majority of countries on Earth are racist.

• Eric Saddler

Liberals are the real racists, go on, tell me what you think of black people who don’t vote Democrat. What about all the Cubans that supported Trump because they’ve seen real communism? What about the Muslims that voted Trump? What do you think of those groups? Liberals only like minorities as long as those minorities vote Dem, when they don’t you insult them for daring to oppose you.

• Eric Saddler

The same Dylann Roof that shot people a month before Trump even announced he would be president? Wow, even for a liberal those are some insane mental gymnastics.

• lonecanyonrider

There is no alt right… but there is an alt left and you obviously sympathize with it

• ExChgoGal

Yes.
          Please see my reply to Newport.

• Bob Alexander

LOL! That’s what the great bat-shit crazy leftist liar, Robert Reich, tried to insinuate on Don Lemon’s show on CNN tonight.

• Bob Alexander

You mean you are also a bat-shit crazy leftist liar, like Robert Reich?

• C_EZ

sorry, we’re busy working for a living to play revolution with you betas

• jerrisanchez

The masked men and student rioters were Democrats.

• justiceplease

What student rioters? The “riot” video is from downtown, not campus.

• ExChgoGal

Your Wiki citation is more concerned with FBI, political entities, labor unions and that ilk infiltrating groups. The term ‘alt right’ is nebulous and does not define a political entity. It describes a “‘loose group” (Wikipedia) of far right people who share a similar ideology. The Left media abuses this term to brand conservatives who disagree with Far Left and Progressive ideologies. It has lost its original meaning, much like the word “gay”.

• Bob Alexander

Scary.

• Aaron Aveiro

Yes

• Mark Pope

1 arrest. 1.

• Bob Alexander

I’ve looked, but have you seen any video with cops in it? Tell me where I can find it. No arrests by the city police?

• Karen Bayer

HAHA !! You don’t see cops anywhere because they were … “Inside the Building” !! Chief Bennett needs to be immediately removed from that job.

• Bob Alexander

Yeah, I did find a video of a line of cops standing well behind a barricade as Berkeley’s gentle children destroyed it.

• Karen Bayer

Other photos came out of them standing in a room behind glass. So the riot starter is Yvette Felarca, who is now for the 2nd time going before the Berkeley school board to possibly get fired. She teaches 7th-8th grade. She also told Tuckere Carlson on Fox that she hopes to do more of these. $500,000 damages so far — it’s not $100,000. Sign the petition if you like. Her hearing is on 02/22. HA! I hope she gets canned. Her twitter is … @followbamn

• Bob Alexander

Yup. After watching Tucker Carlson’s interview with Yvette Felarca, such a cute little, mild-mannered, articulate, soft spoken middle school teacher, I just had to do a background on her. I worry for freedom-loving folks trapped in the Peoples’ Republic of California!

• Teresa Landreth

yes as IN NOT A STUDENT at the university, THEY were peaceful, it was outside groups who made it violent.

• Heather Moore

Very telling indeed..complicit for sure.

• Secret Name

Actually 3 were arrested

• Teresa Landreth

did you actually READ the article? they arrested the two who were assaulting the college republicans. the rest of them got away, and those, according to reports showed up later and started the damage, NOT the students. the two arrested for assault were NOT students either.

there were ZERO arrests for the PROTEST, 1 arrest for staying in the area after he was told to leave, and the two assault arrests.

• Tyr

Welcome to what the alt left has transformed the democrats into. Violent thugs with no respect for freedom. Trump 2020 landslide if this crap continues.

• marie

I watched the protests, the fires, the broken windows, but only one arrest? Really? Really!?! Who is going to pay for these broken windows? Who is going to pay for the horrific damage done to the campus? Taxpayers? If so, hope the new administration takes away funding for this campus. Let them figure out how to pay for the mess they made.

• Newport

Were the police asleep?

• Bob Alexander

I haven’t seen, so far, any evidence police were even present.

• jerrisanchez

The police only do what their told to… everybody needs to direct questions and complaints to the congress representative, senators, mayor, police chief and president of uc berkeley … by internet, by mail, by phone and politely go to these entities and fill out a complaint form.

• Bob Alexander

I’m more interested in what the locals around Berkeley think about the riot and police response, especially when leftist ninjas first started showing up. One source I have out there told me an unusual number of reporters with cameras showed up early for the show.

• ExChgoGal

To be fair … if I heard Milo was coming to my alma mater, I’d expect reporters early on the scene. Northwestern is possibly the second most liberal university in the country.
            To Northwestern’s credit, controversial speakers are invited so students, alumni and faculty can listen to and ask questions of another point of view. However, there are roped off areas for protesters and plenty of University and city police on hand. Generally, the president or other high administrator sends advance emails delineating expected respectful behavior. Challenging questions are not discouraged but disrespectful and/or disruptive behavior isn’t tolerated. Apparently, Berkeley does the opposite.

• Bob Alexander

Interesting. I’m limited to USF (Tampa), UF (Gainesville) and AU (Auburn) back in the 70s. I recall no real protests over the really bat-shit crazy leftists having speakers come in. I shudder to think how the campus police, let alone the community police, in those three areas would have responded to the ninjas at Berkeley, though! I used to phouch with the anti-American protesters on campus until the draft ended, then the rallies died out. I found TV coverage of a local station there showing some riot-equipped cops lined up in front of a ninja tearing up a barricade I suppose it’s a different world out in the Peoples’ Republic of California.

• ExChgoGal

Always has been. The only reason my alma mater is NU is because my parents refused to let me go to Berkeley in the late 60’s. Not only was it my first choice, I received a full scholarship. My idols in paleoanthropology taught there and I was devastated.
            My dad was so adamant despite my pleas, it stunned me.. ‘Daddy’s Princess’.
            He was a civil servant for Dept of Defense and I was Susie Sunshine who thought everyone meant what they said. Years later, he explained he was afraid I’d be blown up or shot as collateral damage while walking to class nearby or participating in an anti-war protest a la Kent State.

• Bob Alexander

LOL! In ’66 when I finished HS, I thought Berkeley would be cool. In ’71, returning from Nam, I might have trekked out there in an M-48 tank! LOL, I have five Daughters who still love me…at least they tell me they do.

• ExChgoGal

Of course they do! :)

• ExChgoGal

The arrest was after the rioting. He may have been involved, but his only ‘crimes’ were staying after a dispersal order and ‘blocking’ the path of police.
      I’d feel real safe if I lived in Berkeley with such a top notch police force. (/sarc)

• DarthFluttershy

According to Paul Krugman, broken windows pay for themselves by forcing businesses to replace capital. Paul Krugman is also that special kind of idiot that only geniuses can manage to be.

• Bob Alexander

LOL! That bat-shit crazy leftist was well indoctrinated! I remember reading Bastiat talking about the communists back in 1848 making that same pitch.