UC Berkeley is a place filled with iconic dynamic duos. Just to prove our point, we at the Clog have devised a list of iconic duos typically found around school.
- The Amazon Student Store and guard rail
- Chancellor Dirks and public funds
- Yogurt Park and the freshman 15
- Wurster Hall and Greek life
- Drunk AF people with no options and Smoke’s Poutinerie
- Athletes and scooters
- Football players and hoverboards
- Haas-holes and free backpacks
- Dwinelle Hall and the tai chi man
- Cash and Top Dog
- Tears and Main Stacks
- Snapchat and the Campanile
- Stickers and laptops
- Fliers and Sproul Plaza
- UC Berkeley students and memes
- That corner of Sproul Plaza by Sather Gate and a capella singers
- Oski and fear
- GBC and
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea and Freshëns
- Telegraph Avenue and closing restaurants
That’s right, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, move over! There are no better iconic duos than these UC Berkeley pairs. Only the future can tell which perfect pairs will take the top of the list.
Contact Allison David at [email protected].