Hundreds gather for pro-Trump rally that results in at least 10 arrests

march_gibson_chu
Gibson Chu/Staff

About 300 people attended the “March 4 Trump” rally at Martin Luther King Jr. Civic Center Park on Saturday afternoon. At least 10 were arrested.

The crowd was composed of both supporters of President Donald Trump and activists protesting the rally, including members of the national group By Any Means Necessary, or BAMN. BAMN organizers arrived at the park for the counter-protest about noon and Trump supporters arrived for the march at 2:00 p.m.

According to a Berkeley Police Department Nixle alert released about 6 p.m., BPD arrested at least 10 people at the march. Five people were arrested on charges of battery and four on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon — including one who allegedly possessed a dagger. Another person was charged with resisting arrest. The alert also said seven people were evaluated for medical injuries, although none needed nor requested to go to the hospital.

More than 30 officers from BPD, armed with less lethal munitions, were in attendance to help ensure the public’s safety. BPD released a Nixle alert Friday night, informing the community of the planned rally. The alert warned community members to proceed with caution and advised them to report any criminal acts to BPD.

According to BPD spokesperson Officer Byron White, the city took extensive measures to prepare for this demonstration, including communicating with local businesses. The city also coordinated with public works to ensure trash cans were emptied prior to the protest, White said. He added that the city set up a website for community members to upload photos and videos to help BPD identify suspects.

On Feb. 1, violent protests erupted in response to a scheduled appearance of controversial conservative speaker Milo Yiannopoulos, causing the event to be canceled. About 150 “black bloc” protesters within the crowd of 1,500 set off fireworks, threw rocks and bricks and damaged surrounding businesses in the city.

Rich Black, a March 4 Trump organizer, said he arranged the protest to support free speech and libertarian values. At the rally, he urged his supporters to refrain from using violence, telling them to “disengage.”

Some individuals attending the Trump march carried flags and banners, including one that said, “Liberty or death, don’t tread on me.” Counter-protesters, however, chanted phrases like “No Donald Trump, no KKK, no racist, fascist USA.”

“I’ve lived under Castro. I know what fascism is,” said Linda Rosner, who identified as a Republican, at the march. “Do you think freedom of speech would be allowed?”

According to David Craig, Berkeley College Republicans treasurer, BCR did not officially promote or endorse the event.

Within the crowd, there were reports of the use of blue smoke bombs and pepper spray. Sam Wassner, a BAMN member who was at the protest, alleged that he saw Trump supporters pepper spray and shove two BAMN members after throwing BAMN’s bullhorn away.

According to White, there were at least two to three fist fights in which BPD officers intervened. He added that there was also a report of one person who was injured in a fight, with some of their teeth knocked out.

In a BPD Nixle alert released about 4:26 p.m., BPD denied the rumors circulating on social media about a person who reportedly died of a stab wound.

Many BPD officers stood outside of the crowd, videorecording the event to later identify individuals.

“Right now we’re continuing to monitor the situation,” White said. “People who are attending this event, they should know that, yes, we are video recording as well. … So we are not just in the park itself but we’re also looking to potentially identify people in the future if we cannot identify them today.”

BPD officers were armed with both batons and pepper spray, according to White. He added that some officers also had less-lethal munitions with them, including rubber bullets and smaller impact projectiles that they can use to mark particular agitators.

About 3 p.m., someone pepper-sprayed a large group of people at the rally. Many ran out of the crowd holding their eyes. There were also reports of firecrackers being deployed.

“You can pepper-spray me again, you can punch me again, I’m here to defend speech,” said Daniel Hampton, an Oakland resident.

Trump supporters attempted to continue to march towards UC Berkeley’s campus as originally planned, but many counter-protesters blocked them to prevent them from leaving. One woman was pushed into the bush by the crowd in the scuffle. Multiple hats, including a “Make America Great” hat and a “Proud Republican” hat, were set on fire by counter-protesters.

Protesters also chanted slogans like “Racist, sexist, anti-gay, Donald Trump, get out of our way.”

“You want to take funding from schools, health care,” said Michael Hornsby, a counter-protester and Berkeley resident.  “What … do you want us to do? We ain’t got nothing.”

About 3:22 p.m., BPD officers blocked off the street from Allston Way to Martin Luther King Jr. Way, but later moved onto the sidewalk. BPD released a Nixle alert about 3:34 p.m., in which it advised the public that the demonstration had begun marching on Allston Way, heading eastbound toward the UC Berkeley campus. The crowd eventually circulated back to the park.

The rally came to a conclusion about 6 p.m., according to the BPD Nixle alert. BPD confiscated several items in an effort to prevent violence, including metal pipes, bats, “2x4s,” pieces of wood and bricks.

“Because of the nature of the crowd, police are not always able to make immediate arrests without inciting further violence or injuring peaceful bystanders,” the alert said. “Police work to document and identify suspects and arrest them at the first available time. Sometimes that’s during the event. Sometimes, that’s in the days that follow. The community can assist with this by reporting crimes and offering assistance in identifying or locating suspects.”

Contact The Daily Californian News Staff at [email protected].

• C Bierbauer78

What’s the weather like in Southern Mississippi, tsw?

• lspanker

Ah yes, the same tired old smears from the hit-and-run troll poster.

• James Carr

What is wrong with you people in Berkley? Watch the video and you see black clad young thugs beating the s—t out of Trump supporters and everyone else doesn’t interfere but justs jockies for a better camera angle. Evidently the fascist socialist state of California has no room for free speech contrary to the majority’s opinion. This is appalling. Shame on your State and City.

• jim hoch

Seems to be a theme here today…

• Kill TalmudScum

HIP HIP HOORAY
    SMASH THE SKULL OF A JEWISH COMMIE TODAY!!!!

Someone needs to post names and addresses of the little jewish commie “antifa” brats, then let’s go beat them into a coma, and set that dog sht on fire.

• Kill TalmudScum

HEY HEY, TAT TAT

PUT A BULLET IN THE HEAD

OF A JEWISH COMMIE BRAT

• Kill TalmudScum

PLEASE post the address and whereabouts of [email protected] jew commie pedophile Alex Soros.

Thanks,
    The World

• Kill TalmudScum

100% guaranteed that one of the little “antifa” brats is Alex Soros, homosexual pedophile son of George Soros. Someone needs to post this pig’s address so it can be killed.

• Kill TalmudScum

Alex Soros hires a n!gger baboon to fck him and be his bodyguard. I seriously doubt this ape would take a bullet for a pedo maggot like Alex Soros, so you have no worries there.

• Kill TalmudScum

Oh, you know what would be REALLY cool, and would end all this anti-White violence that George Soros the jew finances?

A BULLET IN THE HEAD OF HIS [email protected] PEDO SON ALEX WHO GOES TO BERKELEY. HUNT THIS PEDO MAGGOT DOWN AND SMASH ITS HEAD OPEN

KILL ALEX SOROS AND HIS PEDO FATHER NOW!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE POST THE ADDRESS OF PEDO SATANIST ALEX SOROS OF BERKELEY. HE IS A WAR CRIMINAL THAT NEEDS TO BE PUT TO DEATH ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY OF INBRED JEW PEDO SATANIST GARBAGE

• Kill TalmudScum

HEY HEY HO HO
    JEWISH COMMIE MAGGOT SHT HAS GOT TO GO

HEY HEY HO HO
    PUT A ROPE AROUND THE NECK OF A JEW

HEY HEY HO HO
    THAT N!GGER THAT ATTACKED YOU WAS ABETTED BY A JEW

HEY HEY HO HO
    DROP AN M-80 INTO REVOLUTION BOOK STORE AND KILL THE OLD COMMIE JEW PEDO MAGGOT SHT THAT WORKS THERE

HEY HEY HO HO
    JEWISH COMMIE ANTIFA BRATS NEED TO HAVE THEIR INBRED COMMIE CIRCUS FREAK HEADS SMASHED OPEN

HEY HEY HO HO
    JEWISH DOG SHT NEEDS TO BE VIOLENTLY ATTACKED EVERY SINGLE DAY

HEY HEY HO HO
    JEW-ABETTED N!GGERS ATTACK WHITES EVERY DAY IN BERKELEY

HEY HEY HO HO
    SHOOT A JEW COMMIE MAGGOT SHT IN THE HEAD

HEY HEY HO HO
    JEWISH DOG SHT NEEDS TO BE EXPELLED FROM EVERY HUMAN UNIVERSITY

HEY HEY HO HO
    JEWISH DOG SHT HAS GOT TO GO

HEY HEY HO HO
    SHOOT COMMIE MAGGOT SHT IN THE HEAD AND KILL IT

HEY HEY HO HO
    JEWISH DOG SHT HAS GOT TO GO

HEY HEY HO HO
    JEWISH COMMIE DOG SHT HAS GOT TO GO

• Kill TalmudScum

It was always clear whenever the impostor frauds who call themselves “jews” tried to claim that they were for “social justice”, when in fact it was just anti-White hate and violence, the same as their pig talmud satanist grandparents did in the former Soviet Unioni.

So now these pig commie fake “jews’ have shown their true colors of anti-White violence, and it’s time to pay these pigs back. ALWAYS use violence against bolhsevik fake “jewish” dog sht. ALWAYS smash their pig commie heads open, and set that pedo dog excrement on fire.

They are stupid lying fraud cheating trash. Any act of violence against a Talmud maggot is 100% justified. It’s time for TALMUDIC GENOCIDE. KILL A COMMIE MAGGOT TODAY

• Kill TalmudScum

Anyone have names, addresses or social media for the little jew-boy “antifa” scum? Please post so they can be hunted down and beaten into a coma.

• Kill TalmudScum

It would be cool if someone took an m-80 and threw it into Revolution Books over on Channing street in that little mall there. Do it especially when a piece of jewish commie satanist pedo homosexual garbage is inside. That will make the world a better place, and commie jew trash will pay with their blood for their crimes of the past century and this one too. It’s time to start killing satanic jew commie trash – men, women, and children. These scum like to finance terrorism like “black lives matter”, and incite racial hate and violence against White humans. Now it’s time for these inbred impostor pigs to be killed, raped, maimed, mutilated, or anything else you want to do to them.

EVERY SINGLE ACT OF ANTI-WHITE VIOLENCE BY N!GGERS AND HISPANIC CHIMPANZEES NEEDS TO BE PAID BACK TO JEW DOG SHT 10 TIMES OVER. ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO TO THESE PIGS IS FAIR GAME

• Kill TalmudScum

You should get some firecrackers and m-80s, light them, then throw them at random jew commie maggot sht around campus. That would make up for a small percentage of the n!gger crime against Whites that happens EVERY SINGLE DAY AT UC BERKELEY, THE OBSOLETE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION LAUGHING STOCK OF THE PLANET.

• Kill TalmudScum

Racist, Commie, Anti-White;
    Talmudic PIG SHT GET READY TO FIGHT!!!

WE”RE COMING FOR YOU JEW PIG COMMIE MAGGOT. YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD FOR YOUR COMMIE CRIMES YOU INBRED CIRCUS FREAK PEDO HOMOESEXUAL PIECE OF SHT. I WILL SMASH YOUR FCKING PIG SKULL OPEN

ALL I WANT FOR HANUKKAH IS TALMUDIC PIG COMMIE GENOCIDE

• Kill TalmudScum

I’d really like to see that brown piece of stupid affirmative action jew TRASH named Yvette Felarca with a bullet in its pig snout. Never hesitate to use violence against libtard scum. They’ve shown their true colors now, and it’s time for violence against these jewish libtard commie pigs.

• Kill TalmudScum

KPFA is another hot-bed of jewish satanist commie pedophiles that need to be put to death. Monitor the place, infiltrate it, get names of the commie maggot garbage that works there, then hunt the commie jew pedophile down, smash its satanic head open, douse it with lighter fluid, and burn it.

• Kill TalmudScum

Enterprising warriors should discreetly monitor Revolution Books and the old commie pedo satanist maggot excrement that work there. Wait for one of them to leave alone, follow it, then smash the jew’s head open with your weapon of choice, douse it with lighter fluid, and burn it.

• John Wells

Good on you Daniel. I appreciate you standing up for free speech. We had a rally in Baton Rouge with no trouble. Personally I think you have a law suit against these bozos – if you can find a fair judge out there.

• C Bierbauer78

Liar

• Daniel Hampton

How can you call me a liar? The attacks on me are on video. Just watch it at the link and time stamps I mentioned. My face is plain to see and matches my profile pic.

• lspanker

How can you call me a liar?

Because he’s a known troll and that’s what he does. He’s not interested in the facts – he’s one of Felarca’s stooges.

• Kill TalmudScum

“antifa” = little jew-boy commie brats, and I wholeheartedly advocate hunting these inbred freaks down and killing them. THis is war, and it’s time for little jew-boy pedo satanist commies to get their skulls smashed.

• Kill TalmudScum

To the little third world monkeys who blocked Sather Gate for White humans: Why don’t you go home to the broken toilet that your stupid, short, brown grandfather built, go sit in your mud shack with no electricity, plumbing, or other things that White humans invented, and kill yourself, before I take a lead pipe and beat your idiot third world monkey a$$ into a coma.

You’re about to find out what REAL racism is, you spoiled little monkey. You’ve shown your true third world monkey colors now, and we all see that you are nothing but a spoiled little brat that needs a GOOD SOLID BEAT DOWN WITH A BASEBALL BAT. GO HOME TO YOUR BROKEN TOILET CALLED MEXICO, EL SALVADOR, VENEZUELA OR WHATEVER OTHER DUNG HEAP OF STUPID LOSERS YOU COME FROM, AND GET THE FCK OFF MY LAND, AND OUT OF A HUMAN UNIVERISTY WHERE YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO BUSINESS, YOU STUPID SHORT LOW-IQ BROWN IDIOT PIG.

• Kill TalmudScum

Rip their masks off, and let’s find the names and addresses of these little jewish commie “antifa” brats. Then let’s beat them into a coma, men, women, children, and whatever that fat gigantic female pig is in the picutre.

• Kill TalmudScum

“antifa” = little jewish brats that need to have their skulls collapsed with tire irons. Never hesitate to smash the skull of a talmudic commie maggot.

• Kill TalmudScum

“antifa” = little jewish brats from wealthy famiies. Never hesitate to use extreme ultra-violence against these scum. They are the grandchildren of the Talmudic commie bolsheviks who murdered millions of people (way more than Hitler), and every single one of them deserves death. Never hesitate to beat these little brats and their families into a coma.

• Kill TalmudScum

“antifa”=little jewish brats from wealthy families. Never hesitate to beat this subhuman commie pedo satanist garbage into a coma.

• Kill TalmudScum

“antifa”=little jewish brats from wealthy families. Never hesitate to beat this subhuman garbage into a coma.

• Kill TalmudScum

I’m looking forward to the next protest, because I’m going to bring a lead pipe, and I’m going to beat a little “antifa” jew commie b!!!!tch into a coma.

• Kill TalmudScum

“antifa” = little jew brats from very wealthy families, that need to be hunted down and BEATEN INTO A COMA, along with the rest of their DOG EXCREMENT TALMUD COMMIE MAGGOT FAMILY – MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN

• Kill TalmudScum

I think it would be cool if someone smashed the windows out of Revolution Books, burned it to the ground, and beat the the old commie jew maggot filth that works there into a coma.

It’s time to RIP THE MASKS OFF, and ID these scum Talmud commie maggots. Then HUNT THEM DOWN, and GIVE THEM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN TALMUDIC COMMIE MEDICINE.

• Kill TalmudScum

I’d really like to see an attack on the Talmudic satanist pedo commie dog excrement that works at that communist book store there, Revolution Books. These scum are old, but not too old to pay for their crimes against free speech. They are all satanist followers of the pedo hate-book called the Talmud, and every single one of these old maggots deserves to die.

It’s time to break some commie Talmud pedo eggheads in Berkeley. You have to break a few eggs to make an omelete, and there are a lot of old commie rotten eggs there at Revolution Books who need a good beat-down.

• Kill TalmudScum

The pig Janet Napolitano is a criminal piece of trash that belongs face down in a garbage dump with a bullet in the back its criminal head. This piece of homosexual Talmudic neo-Bolsjhevik garbage needs to be brought to vigilante justice, with a bullet in its pig snout.

• Kill TalmudScum

…and also, while I’m here: to the little Third World stupid short violent brown monkeys who blocked Sather Gate from White people a few months back:

I wholeheartedly advocate EXTREME ULTRA-VIOLENCE against your low-IQ monkey idiot self. Go back to your BROKEN THIRD WORLD TOILET THAT YOUR IDIOT GRANDFATHER THE SHORT BROWN MONKEY BUILT, and SHUT YOUR LITTLE IDIOT MONKEY MOUTH, BEFORE I PUT A BULLET IN YOUR WORTHLESS STUPID AFFIRMATIVE ACTION CHIMP SKULL

• Kill TalmudScum

“antifa” = little jew brats from very wealthy families.

I regret not being there, because I’d like to take a lead pipe and smash the skulls of these little satanist commie talmud maggots. PLEASE, use violence against these little brats. It’s the only language these satanist pedo homosexual commie scum red-diaper garbage understands.

…and that piece of pig excrement jew Yvette Felarca – this pig DEFINITELY needs to be brought to vigilante justice. NEVER HESITATE to use violence against talmudic commie maggot pedo SCUM.

• diogenes

Daily Cal reporters, can you please find out whose red helicopter hovered over Berkeley for more than an hour after the demonstration dispersed, most of the time hovering over areas far from the demonstration and with NO activity of any kind on the ground? WHose red helicopter was it and WHAT as the pretext? Thanks.

• Robert Thethird Reich
  • Robert Thethird Reich

Will someone please kick Antifa out of the bay area?…Can our police PROTECT and SERVE?

• woodrose

Once again, the Berkeley police have let down the community, and the entire country. Pictures of fist fights in a public park as the police stand by and watch just bring us one step closer to Trump martial law.

• Kill TalmudScum

No. It brings us one step closer to what we need, which is ARMED WHITE DEFENSE SQUADS bringing violent n!gger, hispanic, and jewish chimpanzees to vigilante justice at the end of a rope.

• roccolore

You Democrats are the hatemongers.

• Rebel Heart

Great response roccolore…did you work on that long?

• roccolore

No surprise that the ones arrested were Clinton supporters and other fascist Democrats who hate free speech.

• lspanker

You have a point there – we probably shouldn’t insult people who mean no harm but have mental deficiencies through no fault of their own, with filthy, spiteful, malevolent creatures like you.

• Rebel Heart

Drop dead freak.

• Rebel Heart

Ouch that really hurts Ispanker. But pleasantly surprised that you spelled all those big words correctly. That must have been super hard for you.

• lspanker

You don’t want a “government that works for everyone”, merely one that uses force to advance your particular views.

• Rebel Heart

Nope merely one we can all be proud of…and Chump ain’t it snowflake.

• Rebel Heart

Ok sweetcheeks you keep on making excuses for the apricot assclown. Good luck with that.

• Robert Thethird Reich

So, according to the local cbs station’s news report, the police were ordered to stand down again.
    I suggest we protest the Berkeley’s mayor’s office and pressure the school board to force Robert Reich’s resignation.

• Kill TalmudScum

I suggest ou put a bullet in the head of talmudic warthog Janet Napolitano, and the short little Talmud retarded commie midget Reich. This maggot deserves DEATH, along with the rest of its synagogue of inbred circus freak pedo MAGGOTS.

• lspanker

Go away, troll. Nobody else here, pro-Trump, anti-Trump or otherwise, wants anything to do with you.

• Kill TalmudScum

Go back to your synagogue maggot Nobody wants inbred circus freak Talmud pedo filth like you in their universities, so why don’t you get the fck out?

• IslandLifer

This is the CA way? Let masked fascist pigs with clubs gather near peaceful people? With police like that you’d be better off packing.

• Feet2Fire

And not merely “gather near” but bash them with clubs, bricks, and other assorted and sundry weapons. While Police stand by idly being politically correct.

• tsw

Another violent gang action staged by BAMN Revolutionary Army Commander and BUSD civics teacher Yvette Felarca. Organizing a group around crackpot ideas of socialiast revolution is normally masturbatory fantasy, but coddled and nurtured by the city of Berkeley and the Administration of BUSD, Yvette Felarca’s violent fantasies have turned in to reality. Put Yvette Felarca and her violent gang in prison.

• Feet2Fire

Things are not going to improve until the local taxpayers make a loud commotion at a few City Council meetings and storm their local police stations and demand some positive changes, beginning with enforcing the dang laws.

• lspanker

True, but wackos like this Joseph Max clown don’t think middle-class and working-class folks have the right to question how their tax dollars are spent.

• Feet2Fire

Could have stopped here:

“…wackos like this Joseph Max clown don’t think…”

:)

• lspanker

I know, but sometime I can’t help myself… :O)

• Feet2Fire

Berkeley once again shows its hypocrisy. Supposedly the “birthplace of the free speech movement” decades ago, nowadays when the Berkeley anarchists (and other disrupters from out of town) don’t like what’s being said, they resort to VIOLENCE–throwing bricks, bottles, swinging bats, drawing knives… and all the while HIDING BEHIND MASKS. Cowards!

WHY are protesters still allowed to WEAR FACE COVERINGS at assembled
    groups? Why isn’t it a law nationwide that masks and face coverings are
    NOT allowed in public, especially in groups? The Berkeley Police and others “in charge” are not trying very hard to allow for peaceful assembly and freedom of speech. NOBODY should be permitted to appear in public assemblies wearing a face covering or mask. PERIOD. You know they are up to no good when they show up in their “black bloc” costumes, hiding their faces. Time for some tough love, Berkeley, and California in general. Enough of this infantile, disruptive nonsense. People and property and civility are all suffering because of foolishness Political Correctness and cowardice from the top on down.

• Feet2Fire

BTW, just found this:

CALIFORNIA Penal Code Section 185
      It shall be unlawful for any person to wear any mask, false whiskers, or any personal disguise (whether complete or partial) for the purpose of: One–Evading or escaping
      discovery, recognition, or identification in the commission of any public offense. Two–Concealment, flight, or escape, when charged with, arrested for, or convicted of, any public offense. Any person violating any of the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor.

—Seems like California and Berkeley POLICE and City “elders” need to BE REMINDED of the above and be FORCED to enforce the state penal code regarding masks!

• Joseph Max

Well, you just march right into the Berkeley Police HQ and DEMAND that, gidget. Let us know how that works out.

• Feet2Fire

The people in the communities where this is happening REALLY need to raise he!! with their local government and demand better performance in accord with state and local law. This sort of coddling of the troublemakers is absurd and will only cause the problems to escalate. The police and city officials are hired/paid to enforce the laws and ensure safety of the community. Let’s see some action at the local level to stop these bloody, destructive eruptions by anarchists and lawless overgrown teens who are acting out their aggressions and getting away with it.

• tsw

DailyCal states that counter-protesters burned some MAGA and GOP hats, but never mentions that those hats were stolen off the heads of Trump supporters.

• diogenes

From 4:30 pm or earlier until nearly 6:00 a large red helicopter hovered at roughly 1500 feet above Berkeley, emitting, besides the standard helicopter racket, a piercing high-pitched ringing sound. For over a half hour it hovered over the area around the intersection of Roosevelt and Channing — where there was nothing going on for many blocks in all directions — then it drifted over to, approximately the intersection of Hearst and Oxford, where there was also nothing going on, and hovered there for ten minutes or so, and then drifted back to the area of intersection of Spaulding and Allston, where, also, there was nothing going on for blocks and blocks, before, finally, drifting back to the general area of MLK Park, which was deserted, and hovered there for a quarter hour.

Whatever this helicopter was doing had no apparent relation whatsoever to visible events (or police presence) on the ground: there was none.

My questions for the Daily Cal’s ever-industrious reporter are: 1) whose large red helicopter was it? 2) what WAS it doing? 3) should Berkeley regard this as a form of collective punishment, or what?

And incidentally, what are we supposed to think of people who come from far away to our town with the sole explicit purpose of stirring up S**T? Are we supposed to be persuaded of the righteousness of their cause? Or of their human decency? Or WHAT?

• lspanker

And incidentally, what are we supposed to think of people who come from far away to our town with the sole explicit purpose of stirring up S**T?

You’re referring to the ANTIFA and Black Bloc types, correct? After all, the good liberals in Berkeley would never go anywhere else to stir up sh!t, would they?

• Joseph Max

No, all those “Black Bloc” types live in Berkeley. And what’s the matter, snowflake? A little street rumble got you all pissing your pants in fear?

What in the world makes right wingnuts think leftists can’t be violent? Look up the original Black Panther Party, the Red Army Faction, the Weather Underground, the Symbionese Liberation army…

• lspanker

Clue for you, child. Try spending some time in Mexico or Northern Ireland during the Troubles, or traveling by car through the Palestinian West Bank, as I did during my younger days. Try pulling that type of crap somewhere in the world were people aren’t pussified by Political Correctness. You might just learn something for a change…

• Feet2Fire

You sound addicted to the violent energy those groups of malcontents and misfits thrive on. Today’s rally was about SUPPORTING OUR PRESIDENT, and the violent, immature, recalcitrant “black bloc” nitwits did their best to ruin it, as usual. –And you defend that cr*p? Scary to think you were once in charge of any PTA or school functions! SHEESH!

• lspanker

Never mind that fruitcake… he/she/it/they (did I cover all bases?) spends the majority of its time posting comments on subjects of great sociololgical import,such as Anti-kink and Transphobia have no place in Paganism

• Feet2Fire

LOL! Great import indeed! Thanks for the laugh! ;-P

• lspanker

I kid you not. Look at its Disqus posting history – the Kook-Meter pegs out at 11+.

• roccolore

Fascist Democrat, your side has always been known for violence. Fascist Democrats like you are the cowards who riot, loot, and set fires.

• ESPM360

You will be the first to cry police brutality when the man comes down on you.

• Kill TalmudScum

I can’t wait to smash the skull of a little “antifa” jew brat commie maggot soon. I’m going to beat your jew commie a$$ into a coma.

• diogenes

What makes you think the “Black Bloc” aren’t agents provocateurs? That’s certainly what they look like and what their behavior suggests.

• thompson_richard

are you suggesting that beach lifeguards were hovering noisily over Berkeley?

• Bob

This will not end well. Only a matter of time before a Trump supporter defends themselves against these fascists with deadly force, and then this spirals.

• James Joyce

Oh please. Nobody is afraid of some snowflake Trump supporter. They can try it but they will lose! Just like they’re losing every single damn day since Trump took office.

• lspanker

Yeah, right. The oh-so-tough Junior Trostkyites took swings at some well-fed biker types during the inauguration in DC, got smacked back, then whined like babies to the cops, demanding that their opponents be arrested. Violent revolution in the streets is merely a masturbatory fantasy of these filthy little left-wing losers, which is why they need to STFU and grow up.

• Joseph Max

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Just like “freedom militias” are the right-wing’s version of the same. We know how those end up (look up David Koresh and the Branch Davidians sometime.)

• lspanker

Here you go, child:

Yep, lefties are tough when it comes to fighting against windows, or in places where the police have been neutered by political correctness.

• IslandLifer

Oh it happens. I’ve smacked a few of your faces and your reaction is priceless

• lspanker

Notice how the fruitcake disappeared once others began challenging its patent nonsense. Whether it’s a physical or verbal confrontation, lefties can never win unless the opposition is denied the chance to engage…

• James Joyce

Nobody fears you, snowflake! You’re weak which is why you are who you are and voted for who you voted for. YOU NEED TRUMP TO PROTECT YOU!

• lspanker

You’re not a fast learner, are you, child?

• IslandLifer

You pansies always have to run in numbers and carry weapons. Why is it you only get tough when you’re not alone? Cowards

• lspanker

They have to hide their faces as well…

• James Joyce

This comment must be for a Trump supporter which I’m not.

• roccolore

You fascist Democrats are the snowflakes who riot and loot when things don’t go your way.

• James Joyce

Then you better stay out of our way. Just keep praying to Trump to protect you. That’ll work!

• roccolore

Eventually, you Clintonites WILL be shot for pissing off the wrong people.

• James Joyce

We know that’s what you wish for every single night before you go to sleep!!! Right?? You certainly won’t win a battle of intelligence or physical strength so all you’re left with is murder. YOU TRUMP FANS KEEP PROVING TO THE WORLD HOW AWFUL YOU ARE. Sad!

• roccolore

If you Clintonites are so smart, why do you make excuses for bigots like Juan Thompson? And it’s Democrats like you who are the violent ones. You Clinton supporters are the awful ones.

• James Joyce

Something is seriously wrong with your brain. Seek help. It seems like your family doesn’t care about you or else they would help you.

• roccolore

Says the Democrats who blamed Trump for the threats against Jewish centers.

• James Joyce

You people are such whiney snowflakes!

• lspanker

Facts upset you, don’t they? It’s true, the person threatening the Jewish centers was another left-wing commie like you.

• roccolore

You Democrats are such fascist cowards. You are the snowflakes who riot, loot, and set fires. Fascist Democrats like you blame everyone else for your problems.

• lspanker

You ignore the fact that the lefties started the violence in this ongoing campaign, fruitcake.

• James Joyce

Did you say fact? HAHAHAHAHAHA Buddy, you don’t live in the real world. You live in a made up reality because the real world is too difficult and progressive for you to survive in. Facts don’t exist in your world.

• lspanker

Play dumb all you want (you’re actually quite good at it) but the political violence over the last year was initiated by the anti-Trump crowd.

• BigJimSlade

Better keep hiding your face, kiddo. Gotta let anybody see your pacifier, eh?
            And I’m sorry, boy, you little privileged white kids have more to worry about than fighting “nazis” and the “KKK”.

All we’re seeing is the next generation of welfare recipients being formed… Asians and Middle Eastererns are laughing their way to useful degrees while Generation Snowflake has created a bunch of unhinged neo-fascists that will have wasted their formative years lashing out at boogeymen.

This won’t end well for ya, buddy.

• James Joyce

It’s going great for me and those like me. You people are the ones with the poor and crappy lives. It’s sad but that’s what happens when you become anti-intellectual.

• lspanker

You’re the one who’s going to be terminally unemployed when social justice activism is no longer deemed a legitimate career path.

• James Joyce

WTF are you talking about? Social Justice Activism? Is that the word of the day at Breitbart? I have nothing to do with Social Justice Activism. I’m on the right side. You’re on the wrong side. I and the people that are like me are stronger and smarter than you. You will lose. You area losing. Simple as that. Either bring it or go hide. You will go hide soon.

• lspanker

WTF are you talking about? Social Justice Activism? Is that the word of the day at Breitbart? I have nothing to do with Social Justice Activism. I’m on the right side. You’re on the wrong side.

Yeah, right, whatever. You’re the side that freaks out over ideas you don’t like but can’t refute because you have never developed the intellectual reasoning processes to win over others to your point of view based on facts and logic. Who in their right mind would ever hire the likes of you?

• James Joyce

Did you use the word intellectual? hahahahahaha THERE IS NOTHING INTELLECTUAL ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. You trade in ignorance.

• Bob

Point proven, thank you.

• ESPM360

Your use of the term snowflake is inaccurate and has the real James Joyce rolling in his grave.

• James Joyce

You’re the only Trump fan out of the THOUSANDS that I’ve interacted with that knows who James Joyce is. I am so shocked at the fact that you know that I will give you and UP VOTE!

• ESPM360

Too bad you have no clue who James Joyce is. Your abuse of the English language shows nothing but ignorance.

• James Joyce

Have you ever had an original thought?

• ESPM360

Here’s one. How about using the term snowflake in a proper sentence?

• James Joyce

Okay. You are a certified snowflake!

• ESPM360

Incorrect use of the term. Try again.

• BigJimSlade

If nobody is afraid, why are these little kids hiding their faces, ganging up on people, and doing this primarily in liberal areas? These snowflakes would get absolutely DESTROYED anywhere outside of their safe space.

Watch the recent videos from Berkeley on March 4th. Not a single one of the little masked babies EVER confronted any of the unmasked +6′ Trump supporters. They just all group chant stuff about the “KKK” and “nazis” over and over. It’s as if they’re suffering from mental illness.

Nazis? Really?

• lspanker

Word up to the Daily Cal censorship police. You shouldn’t set up your moderation software to flag the same words you post in the original article – it only makes you look silly.

• lspanker

“You want to take funding from schools, health care,” said Michael Hornsby, a counter protester and Berkeley resident. “What the f–k do you want us to do? We ain’t got nothing.”

As usual, the left-wing nutcases make up lies and use it an excuse to get violent.

• Joseph Max

So the Republicans DON’T want to take funding from schools and health care? I thought private school “vouchers” and repealing the ACA is what they ran on.

• Dave Larkin

I thought u libertards were all for choice, you fought for woman’s choice, so why not school choice, you libertards are doing exactly as the NAZI’S did in the 1930’s, shut down any speech u did not agree with, u NAZI’s went around destroying property of those who were not like u, and now instead of burning books u are verbally and physically attacking anyone who disagrees with your views. sounds like the start of the Nazi party in America to me

• lspanker

I thought u libertards were all for choice

Oh, they ARE for “choice”, provided they, and they alone, are allowed to make such choices. Everyone else can forget it as far as they are concerned.

• Joseph Max

Because “choice” regarding a woman’s bodily autonomy and “choice” regarding schools are not even remotely the same thing. Your not-very-clever play on words is just meaningless drivel.

And the sound of right wingnuts raging about Barack Fartbongo, verbally attacking everyone who supported him, calling Michelle Obama an “ape”, and on and on, are still ringing in my ears. There’s only one thing starting anything like a Nazi party in America, and it’s initials are G-O-P.

• Dave Larkin

they are exactly the same thing, why should women have a choice but parents not have a choice as how to educate their children. choice is choice and for u liberal to take away or decide what choices the “others” should have and if those choices doe not fit in your agenda then u get no choice, just proves that liberals are not for choice but for a police state that demands the only choice is the libertard choice.

• AZfederalist

Funny, not a single Tea Party member or other person protesting Obama’s POLICIES ever physically attacked anyone who expressed a different opinion nor did they riot, commit vandalism nor set things on fire. Your side not only attacks, insults, but also assaults those who merely express their opinions your side has committed multiple acts of vandalism as documented during the inauguration, set fires in D.C., and prevented fellow citizens from being able to attend the inauguration by physically blocking access points. Pretty easy to see who the brownshirts are.

• Feet2Fire

And that melee over Milo’s attempted speech at Berkeley resulted in HALF A MILLION DOLLARS’ WORTH OF DAMAGE.

WHO will pay for those damages?

• Feet2Fire

Oh, grow up. Wake up and smell the insurrection and anarchism all around you.

• IslandLifer

You are a clueless numb skull. Do some real reading about the Nazi party and get back to me. You fool!
            You morons are the fascist pigs and you have no clue what you’re starting

• lspanker

Because “choice” regarding a woman’s bodily autonomy and “choice” regarding schools are not even remotely the same thing.

In other words, “choice” is only important if we’re talking about abortion or “alternative lifestyles” or wanting to use the woman’s room if you’re a gender-confused girly-man in a dress. Stuff such as how people vote, where their children go to school, and how their tax dollars are spent, isn’t worthy of “choice” in your mind. Oh well, thanks for letting us know that you’re a complete loonie (and I’m not referring to a Canadian dollar coin either).

• lspanker

Funny how it’s the lefties protesting free elections and beating up people because they disagree with their political views…. yet you call REPUBLICANS Nazis? Whatever you are, it needs to see a shrink…

• roccolore

You Democrats are the Nazis.

• MuswellHill

I am not sure why Trump supporters use reverse psychology – it actually doesn’t work. Maybe its because Trump, himself, and his administrative team use it – to no avail

• lspanker

Did you actually have a point to make?

• StanFromSomewhere

You confuse government run K-12 public schools with all schools, Do come back when you actually learn something about school vouchers, and how they would work. If you disagree with the concept, feel free to state your reasons why, but don’t make the type of statements that make you look ignorant and silly.

• Joseph Max

I was president of a public school PTA for the 5 years my daughter went there. I know very well how a voucher system WILL work – richer parents will use the voucher money to save money on the private school they decide to send their child to, poorer parents won’t be able to afford such a private school even with a voucher, so all the rich kids go to the private school, for less money, poorer kids, kids with learning disabilities, “troubled” kids, they all get dumped into the public school system, then with even less monney to deal with these students the private schools refuse to accept.

Tell you what: if a private school agrees to accept vouchers, it must also accept ALL students who apply, regardless of disability, previous grade averages. or any other factor. IOW, if the kid can get into ANY public school, then that kids must be admitted to ANY private school that accepts vouchers. If you agree with that provision, wwe have something to discuss. Otherwise, your racism is showing.

• IslandLifer

F your racist BS. The problem with you socialists is that you’re never satisfied. They pay good $ for an education their kids couldn’t get at a public school. Try getting rid of the teachers union and watch the kids learn something.

• lspanker

Tell you what: if a private school agrees to accept vouchers, it must also accept ALL students who apply

WHY? What if I decide I don’t want my kid to be attending school with violent kids who can’t be controlled by either the school district or the parents? I want those kids turned away until someone impresses upon them that such behavior is unacceptable. The fact of the matter is that liberals refuse to impose discipline in the classroom, making most of these schools free-for-alls where a cadre of junior thugs run the show, and everyone else’s hands are tied. If you have some liberal guilt complex where you hold your own children is such low regard that you need to sacrifice them and their educations on the altar of Political Correctness, so be it, but don’t do it with mine. Comprende?

• thompson_richard

When voters in the last election decided to continue the lease of San Diego High School in Balboa Park, seventy-two percent (72%) voted YES. Of the hundreds of candidates and propositions on their ballot, that issue got the most votes left, center, right, up, down OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE THE BEST!

• Feet2Fire

… your racism is showing.

Oh! How original! Your Liberal-lunacy is showing. You guys are all alike: You want to water down what is good, noble, true, efficient, talented, with the DREGS of society. Losers just cannot stand winners. Could explain why they hate President Trump! LOL! :D

• lspanker

Your Liberal-lunacy is showing. You guys are all alike: You want to water down what is good, noble, true, efficient, talented, with the DREGS of society.

Word…

• Feet2Fire

I forgot to add “normal.” :)

• lspanker

• Feet2Fire

LOL. (He promised not to get angry.) ;P

• Rebel Heart

Do not call this sick MF president. He is #nevermypresident. And I hope someone removes this cancerous tumor soon, before he infects the entire world.

• Feet2Fire

Bad karma… :-(

• Rebel Heart

Bite me

• Feet2Fire

No, thanks! ):-P

• Rebel Heart

Fake president.

• IslandLifer

FYI, there are kids who get scholarships to these schools because their parents take the time to teach them. There is NO room for rabble rousers. Some parents work more than one job to get their kid in also. It’s not just the wealthy, in fact I bet the rich kids don’t do nearly as well as those who aren’t. So I have no problem with these kids getting vouchers and if you want your kid in you damn well better be a good parent

• lspanker

The problem is that the lefties WANT total disruption, because they have this compulsion to destroy everything around them, with the wild-assed idea that everything would be better if they were just allowed to run the world. They promote mayhem in the schools while brainwashing the dumb-bunny liberals into the idea that it’s all the fault of “institutionalized racism”, “white privilege”, “police oppression”, or not spending enough on education, even though California K-12 schools spend an average of $9K per year per student.

• IslandLifer

Yep. It’s either one of 3. A mental disorder, a product of parents with the same warped ideology, or no parenting at all.

• Rebel Heart

Methinks Ispanker needs to get a job…living off the government are we? Perhaps that’s why you have SO MUCH TIME to write bullshit replies to legitimate concerns. You are a sad, tiny white privileged male. Notice I did not refer to you as “man” because you obviously have a very long way to travel to make it that far. Moron.

• Feet2Fire

And they still can’t read or write a coherent sentence. :-(

• roccolore

You Democrats are the racists.

• ESPM360

The PTA is a bunch of suck ups with the goal of gaining privilege for their own children.

• thompson_richard

I was a PTA President of my son’s public HS. When the school V-P asked me if my son would get into Cal I answered how should I know? When I was on an alumni committee awarding scholarships I’d always ask: “Why did you chose Cal?” When the applicant answered, “because I got a thin envelop from Stanford” (or words to that effect), I shouted Next! to the line of those privileged few who got in.

• ESPM360

Where did you son eventually go?

• thompson_richard

SF State, BA~ both his grandfather and great-grandfather went to Harvard. The great-grandfather (on his mother’s side) was U.S. Surgeon General. My father went to SDSU on the GI Bill. My older brother to SDSU (BA,MA) and MIT (PhD). My younger brother to Mt Sac CCUC Santa Barbara (BA),

• ESPM360

What year did your younger brother graduate from UCSB?

• thompson_richard

I’ll give you a hint.
            He was a football player.
            Since his last game the Gauchos never lost.

• ESPM360

Help me out. I was there in 1973 and football no longer a ncaa concern. Your lack of response tells us all you have no idea what was going on.

• thompson_richard

probably. His last game was against the (then known as) Rainbows.

• Kill TalmudScum

I thought that homosexual Talmudic commie pedo satanist scum like you are going to be beaten unconscious the next time you try to violate people’s free speech.

People should target that old jewish commie bookstore Revolution Books. They are responsible for a lot of violence and destruction. They are old and mentally ill, but not too old to be beaten into a coma with a lead pipe.

• thompson_richard

stop your adverts