Berkeley Police Department searching for missing person at risk

missingperson

Berkeley Police Department released a Nixle alert Sunday morning asking the public for its assistance in locating a missing person at risk with dementia.

Ingrid Contreras, 81, was last seen early Sunday morning in the 2600 block of Virginia Street, the alert said. She is described as white, 5-foot-7-inches and 160 pounds. According to the alert, she may be wearing a gray top, a green sweater with floral embroidery and gray pants.

Contreras may be nonverbal and unable to identify herself, the alert said.

Anyone with information about Contreras’ whereabouts is asked to either dial 911 or call BPD at 510-981-5911.

Check back for updates.

Harini Shyamsundar is an assistant news editor. Contact her at [email protected] and follow her on Twitter at @hshyamsundar.

• Nunya Beeswax

This woman came into the building where I work and started singing, disturbing students and others who were trying to work in the space. UCPD were called, and the officer came, held a brief conversation with her, and then wound up frog-marching her (with her arms held behind her back) out the door, while she was wailing and screaming.

So let’s recap UCPD’s enforcement policies : the Black Bloc can set things on fire and smack people in the head with hammers, and UCPD stands by stoically. But confused old ladies in campus buildings, causing a minor disturbance? No tolerance!

Let’s hear it for our brave boys in blue!

• kishkeyum

Is it their police chief? She’s been totally missing in action.

• Kill TalmudScum

The word “she” was all I needed to hear: Another useless affirmative action [email protected] in a job she can’t do and doesn’t belong in.

I guess that’s why EVERY SINGLE DAY in Berkeley, black and hispanic baboons violently attack humans. Now I know why: A useless affirmative action female is police chief. What a shame and disgrace that political correctness of jewish maggot sht trumps the safety of the population. We need to get jewish trash out of human societies, by any means necessary.

• Kill TalmudScum

I’m praying for this woman, that she isn’t violently set upon by black or hispanic chimpanzees that are rampant all over Berkeley. These subhuman pieces of worthless brown trash like to attack humans, and the weaker and more vulnerable, the better, for a stupid, violent, herpes-infected black baboon.

• Kill TalmudScum

EVERY SINGLE DAY IN BERKELEY, subhuman black and hispanic chimpanzees violently attack humans. I really hope that Whites get fed up enough to GET ARMED AND START PUTTING BULLETS INTO THE HEADS OF AFRICAN CHIMPS AND THEIR JEW COMMIE MAGGOT ENABLERS.

• Kill TalmudScum

I hope they find her soon, because Berkeley is a violent city full of black and hipanic monkeys that like to attack elderly White humans, especially females because they are easier for cowardly shameless african monkeys to subdue.