Editor’s note: Spring Break Guide 2017

coloredited_fabihafairooz_springbreakguide
Fabiha Fairooz/Staff

Every year, we drop all academic responsibilities and fucking rage for a whole week. Maybe you’ll remember some of it, maybe you won’t, but you definitely won’t open a textbook. It’s important to us here at the Clog to bring you the content you crave and the advice you need, so we made your spring break experience a priority.

Below you will find some useful advice about what to read or watch next week; we’ll help you navigate the complications of seeing asshats from high school, who slap you with backhanded compliments every time you see them; and give you the altogether useless piece of information that is what type of swimsuit suits your personality.

In any case, you’ll be prepared for the upcoming festivities. Have a very lovely spring break, Bears – just promise us you’ll prioritize fun over school.

Peace, love, Clog.

CA’s least interesting road tripcars_parker

Take Instagram-worthy pictures without going anywherebeach

How to respond to put-downs from your friends from homecoloredited_ericalee_meangirls

Best books for the beach (or bed)books.clog.xia

Quiz: How much of spring break will you remember?coloredited_kristinewong_drink-1

How to test your limits over spring break: a medley of bad ideascoloredited_MayaShen_springbreak

Quiz: What spring break swimsuit are you?Bahamas beach

Best shows to binge-watch over spring break

Close-up of a young woman lying on the bed in front of a laptop

Hiding how Bezerkeley you’ve becomememorialGlade_michaela swensen_file

How to spring break when you’re spring broke, Bay Area editioncoloredited_nishalinaik_surfer

Sasha Ashall, Nichole Bloom and Kirsty Fowler are the blog editor and assistant editors, respectively. Contact Sasha Ashall at [email protected]. Contact Nichole Bloom at [email protected]. Contact Kirsty Fowler at [email protected].