Berkeley College Republicans invite conservative author David Horowitz to speak

david-horowitz

Update 04/11/2017: This article has been updated to reflect additional information from David Horowitz.

The Berkeley College Republicans, or BCR, collaborated with Young Americans for Freedom to invite conservative author and speaker David Horowitz to speak on campus April 12 in Clark Kerr Campus’ Krutch Theater.

Horowitz, a UC Berkeley alumnus, founded the Students for Academic Freedom in 2001 and helped draft the “Academic Bill of Rights” as part of an effort to empower conservatives at academic institutions. He also formerly contributed to the National Review.

Pieter Sittler, internal vice president of BCR, said Horowitz was invited to speak on campus because his views resonate with those of BCR. According to Sittler, Horowitz’s commentary can be useful to the campus community.

“He has spoken on a number of issues that are important to our club,” Sittler said. “(In) times like now, David’s commentary is really relevant.”

Caiden Nason, membership vice president of Cal Berkeley Democrats, called Horowitz a “radical leftist” turned “conservative intellectual.” According to Nason, Horowitz’s transition from a far-left thinker to a far-right thinker shows that he is “really just hopping on board any provocative stance that he can.”

“His stances are still terrible to a lot of people, but it is Berkeley College Republicans, so it isn’t surprising that they’re bringing him,” Nason said in an email.

According to Kumars Salehi, a member of campus organization Students for Justice in Palestine, Horowitz holds extremely conservative positions on racial and social justice issues and has allegedly personally targeted him and other other activists on campus, labeling them “anti-Semites” and “terrorist sympathizers.”

But campus junior Omar Mohamed said despite ideological disagreements, he wants to attend the event because he finds common ground with the speaker over his Academic Bill of Rights. Mohamed added that he finds a lack of opposing viewpoints on campus frustrating.

“Regarding academic freedom, (Horowitz’s) views resonate well with a lot of frustrations I have had here in Berkeley,” Mohamed said.

Hannah Rouley, a campus senior, said in a text message that she identifies with many of the opinions held by BCR and Horowitz. According to Rouley, the event will be a good way for Horowitz to talk to students who share his views because conservative voices on campus are not as prevalent as liberal voices.

“(H)e’s interested in academic, political, and intellectual freedom to express views and opinions in a format that I think our campus really struggles with,” Rouley said in a text message.

UAW 2865, a union representing over 16,000 student-workers across the UC system, strongly opposes the notion of giving Horowitz a platform to speak on campus, citing Islamophobic and xenophobic campaigns allegedly funded by the David Horowitz Freedom Center.

According to UAW 2865 Head Steward Beezer de Martelly, Horowitz was “instrumental” in the censorship and temporary suspension of a course on Palestine offered by UC Berkeley in fall 2016. De Martelly said in an email that Horowitz’s organization targets students and faculty who advocate for the liberation of Palestine.

Martelly also alleged in their email that Horowitz advocates for racial purity and white nationalism under the banner of “free speech.” Martelly added that Horowitz allegedly collaborated with Milo Yiannopoulos and Steve Bannon in a “racist project” to target undocumented students and the sanctuary campus movement.

“We … call on the University of California Berkeley to take a principled stand against providing a platform for speakers like him who promote racial terror and genocidal warfare,” Martelly said in an email. “It is well past time for our university to rise up to counter oppression and defend liberation for all people.”

Horowitz denied Martelly’s allegations in an email, emphasizing that he does not target students and faculty who advocate for the liberation of Palestine. According to Horowitz, his family is multiracial and he has a record of supporting civil rights dating back to 1948, when he marched in support of President Harry Truman’s integration of the United States Armed Forces.

“I am indeed opposed to sanctuary cities and campuses but this is hardly racist … since the primary victims of illegal aliens who are criminals are other Hispanics, and the primary victims of the low-wage workforce that illegal immigration represents are African American workers and other minorities at the bottom of the economic ladder,” Horowitz said in his email.

Young Americans for Freedom will pay the event fee, according to Sittler. Sittler added that no security costs have yet been finalized.

Contact Azwar Shakeel at [email protected] and follow him on Twitter at @azwarshakeel12.

• SMH

.

THE DAILY CALIFORNIAN
    Monday, April 10, 2017

“Berkeley College Republicans cancel David Horowitz event, citing estimated low turnout”

* * * HA-HA-HA * * * !!
    .

• Sam Lederman

Whenever Berkeley College Republicans do anything the comments section turns into a goddamn firestorm

• lspanker

Rap and Hip-Hop have degenerated into garbage for the last 25+ years. Ice Cube is nothing but a clown who appeals to ignorant, uneducated fools like you.

• roccolore

Racist blacks like you are the devils.

• SMH

Glad you went through ALLL that work, Mark Talmont…!

Now, ask me, after ALLL that looking-up stuff of yours, Talmont, if I — or Ice Cube — f*cking care *WHAT* you think or say — other than to make *FUN* of you.

Because whiteys like you don’t care about blacks *OR* American Koreans.

You should hear what Ice Cube has rapped about white people like *you*, Talmont — he calls you “*devils*” or “*The Devils*” — and that’s when he’s being *nice* about white people like you, Talmont.

Cube rapped about whiteys like *you*, Talmont, who hate blacks, Asians and Latinos — and how whiteys like you hate that so many universities in the U.S. are now filled with so many Asians & other POC that now *you*, Talmont, are outnumbered in so many places in California — especially in coffeeshops, cafes & restaurants around the Berkeley campus. And often in entire Bay Area shopping malls! Ha-ha-ha…

And, Ice Cube — one of the inventors of an entire genre of music — every one of his earlier albums (group, solo, or collaboration) a sociopolitically earthshakingly bold landmark album — one of the top-selling rap artists in music history — especially based on where he started as a Black kid, and one of the West Coast rap O.G.’s that made himself and his hometown of less than 100K people, *Compton* California, *WORRRLD* FAMOUS — with then a *HUUGE* eerily blue lit billboard of his, on the Sunset Strip, that menacingly popped out — whhooomph — at ‘you’, from one (or another) of his album cover pictures, just as ‘you’ drove around a curve! — that undoubtedly millions of people in and nationally/internationally visiting L.A. (and especially his proud homies) saw!

And — like every other form of modern Black music before it — rap music, rap street attire, rap vernacular, and hip hop, has swept around the *worrrllld* and taken it by storm — even into the whitest countries in Europe! Hip hop has even been invited into ballet!

I heard that his next rap song is about people like *you*, Talmont, who couldn’t even *dreeeammm* of ever having the worldwide life he has achieved.

And yeah Ice Cube probably has made a rap song about *anti*-gentrification, Here’s one landmark rap song about *anti*-gentrification (where white people like you, Talmont, are called “The Devils”) in an Ice Cube mentored, member, associated, or produced rap group:

“Chocolate City”

(Even though I’ve always lived in and greatly enjoyed racially/culturally multicultural, including international, private apartments/houses all my adult life right up to now, I love that rap song. Black people *do* know how to coool party — and there’s *always* music & movement, and *real food*.)

Actually, I didn’t type this for *you*, Talmont, I typed this to show everyone how I can make a *FOOL* of you, Talmont.

SO,Talmont, IN — YOUR — FACE!!

.

• roccolore

Racist blacks like you hate Jews, Christians, military veterans, police officers, and free speech.

• SMH

See my post above to your chum or double, lspanker

• roccolore

Racist blacks like you can dish it out, but not take it.

• SMH

You’re *right*, roccolore…! I’m still *cryyyyinggg*!

Ha-ha-ha…

.

• roccolore

Racist black bigots like you get so triggered by the truth.

• Arafat

It’s sad how so many blacks are culturally unable to see their hatred for others as being a big part of their problem.
            They hate Jews because, like blacks, Jews are often the brunt of hatred (far more so than blacks), but unlike blacks Jews do not wallow in self-pity and play the blame-game, they move forward and are stronger for their understanding what is behind the hatred. That is to say Jews understand pathetic people like SMH and understand how pathetic and cruel they are. Jews understand the SMH’s of the world are losers and are not worth the time of day. WHile SMH wallows Jews are moving forward with their lives. The cultural differences between Jews and blacks is at the root of SMH’s putrid hatred.

• SMH

Yo “Arafat” — wow, AN ARCH-ZIONIST JEW calling himself “Arafat” — are you going to be up at the podium with your fellow RACIST JEW David Horowitz?

I bet that you OPENLY RACIST JEWS actually *embarrass* a lot of Jewish students on campus.

.

• lspanker

Cube rapped about whiteys like *you*, Talmont, who hate blacks, Asians and Latinos

Nah, he rapped about blacks hating Asians the same way you hate Jews, using them as an excuse and whipping boy for all your own personal inadequacies. But keep posting so we can all see for ourselves what a pathetic anti-Semitic troll you really are.

• SMH

Ohhhh *SSTOHHHHP* it, lspanker — you’re hurting my *FFEEELLLINGS*…!!!

Ha-ha-ha—ha-ha…

This coming from a College Republican type, like you & “roccolore” below, who invited A NOTORIOUSLY RACIST *JEW* to come talk to them to amp up your hate.

[‘Dem square duffy whitebread boys iz ‘too much’ fo’ me — ha-ha-ha-ha…! And they all look like square duffy frat boys from the 1950’s no matter *what* decade it is! They got no *flow*!! No wonder so many white girls been goin’ *Blllack*. When those white girls ready to get married *then* they can settle down with a white guy for his money & earnings potential since he won’t face racist economic barriers. When duffy Rush Limbaugh’s wife finally divorced him, the first thing she ran to was a *very* cool & suave *Black* man to live with — in fact to a former *BLACK PANTHER*!!: *that* showed Rush. Asked how someone so hot as she could marry someone like RRRush LLLimbaugh!?: she said, “I was just young and dum.” Them white duffy ‘Jeff Sessions’-lookin’, ‘Sean Spicer’-lookin’, ‘Steve Mnuchin’-lookin’, ‘Mitt Romney’-lookin’, Republican boys (but even if they’re *black*, or East or South *Asian*) even just *llookk* so Republican (so it *must* be some racially cross-genetic mutant gene…) — like they were born with a *stick* up their flat ass — and those Pastey Evil Albinoids look *worse* as they get older, even by their mid-30’s!]

Yo!… It was *WHITE* right-wing super-capitalists who tried to kill off all the Jews — like you racist white right-wing College Republicans who invite every notorious racist hate speaker you can find to American campuses all over the country — NOT black people.

Or, as Ice Cube also rapped about black people (vs. white people): “But we was too lovin’…, ta put Jews in the oven.”

But, Ice Cube also recognized that there were racist Jews too, like the notorious David Horowitz (who you Pastey Evil Albinoids invited to campus to amp your hate!), when Cube rapped to Easy E: “You let a racist Jew break up our crew!”

Ice Cube (and other Golden Age rappers) covered damn near everything sociological in “Amerikkka”, as they spelled it.

.

• roccolore

Black Democrats like you are the racist and fascists. You are anti-Jewish, anti-Christian, pro-jihadist, anti-military, and anti-police. Racist blacks like you are the hatemongers who defend ISIS, Hamas, Boko Haram, and Al-Shabaab. Racist blacks like you invite Jew-haters and terror apologists to campus, but there are no riots. Racist black cowards like you don’t know how to behave.

• roccolore

Racist blacks like you are the KKK who resort to faking the hate.

http://moonbattery.com/links/Hate-Hoax-List.html

• Arafat

He’s like all “victims” (victims being below-average people who blame others for their own self-inflicted problems). He’s pathetic and reasoning with him is impossible.

Mark Twain said It best, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

• SMH

Then why are *you* “Arafat” — *repeatedly* — here?

Ha-ha-ha…

.

• lspanker

He’s here because, unlike you, he has something of substance to contribute to the discussion. There’s a reason why the only upvotes you ever get are your own. You’re an unhinged loony, a classic example of the mental illness that permeates the far left.

• lspanker

You’re mentally ill. Seek professional help.

• roccolore

Knowing the fascist left, they will riot and loot.

• SMH

roccolore: “Knowing the fascist left…”

If you know anything about political science, technically the left can’t be fascist.

A key feature of fascism is ultra-capitalism — actually, right-wing (like you College Repubs), state corporatism — concurrent with the state abolition of the labor unions — along with other key ultra-right-wing nationalist ideological features, like white-supremacy (what Horowitz believes in, although he’s white Jew).

.

• Jorge Carolinos

Peronism.

• SMH

Try reading a book. Something other than Horowitz. Then pay someone competent to explain it to you and tell you what the big words mean. I’m not your free tutor.

• Jorge Carolinos

You are going to have to take it up with Seymour Martin Lipset.

https://archive.org/stream/politicalmansoci00inlips/politicalmansoci00inlips_djvu.txt

Peronism—the “Fascism” of the Lower Class

The third type of social movement which has often been de-
            scribed as fascist is Peronism, the movement and ideology which
            formed around Juan Peron, President of the Argentine from 1946
            to 1955. Unlike right-wing antidemocratic tendencies based on the
            more well-to-do and traditionalist strata and those tendencies I
            prefer to call “true” fascism—centrist authoritarianism, based on
            the liberal middle classes, primarily the self-employed— Peronism,
            much like Marxist parties, has been oriented toward the poorer
            classes, primarily urban workers but also the more impoverished
            rural population. Peronism has a strong-state ideology quite simi-

• SMH

Jorge Carolinos: “You are going to have to take it up with Seymour Martin Lipset.”

Yeah, I’m really impressed…: I’ll get right on it…

.

• Jorge Carolinos

I’m guessing you don’t know who that is. so I think we are done.

• SMH

Who *who* is?…

Ha-ha-ha–ha-ha…

[‘Dem Republican bboyz jez crack me up…! Ha-ha-ha…]

.

• roccolore

Racist blacks like you crack me up.

• roccolore

I’ve seen your “peace rallies.” You liberals are fascists.

• Jorge Carolinos

The crying left can not deal with other opinions and thats just shameful. The mental gymnastics the left go through to silence these shouters would be funnier if they weren’t so insane.

I’ve read some of Horowitz’s work from when he was a red and some from when he became a righty, nothing to see here. As a lefty he blamed universities for all of Americas problems, as a righty he blames Universities for all of America’s problems. As right winger he does make a better case…

I trudged all the way through this https://www.amazon.com/Radical-Son-Generational-David-Horowitz/dp/0684840057 the guy is whiny and bitter.

• Mark Talmont

He recommended his friend Betty Van Patter for a bookkeeping job with the Black Panthers and then she turned up floating in the bay. This will tend you turn you a bit bitter.

It’s most irritating how media references to the Black Panthers are frequently reverential and never even mention the body count they left in their wake

http://www.oregonlive.com/living/index.ssf/2015/06/why_reedie_and_radical_lawyer.html

If the social-so-called-sciences at Cal were for real, Horowitz wouldn’t be guesting for a one-off, he would be teaching a class on what he witnessed. What version of the 60s do they teach there now?
      Not the one that produced this, I bet

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/FORGOTTEN-FOOTNOTE-Before-Hearst-SLA-killed-2754621.php

They still have a J-School don’t they? Maybe they could name something after the last journalist to be assassinated in the United States

https://www.cpj.org/killed/2007/chauncey-bailey.php

There seems to be a pattern here.

• Jorge Carolinos

The lefts thing with the Black Panthers is very strange, and idiotic.

• SMH

Jorge Carolinos: “The lefts thing with the Black Panthers is very strange, and idiotic.”

I guess that’s why Black Panther history has been celebrated in museums across the country, in critically acclaimed books, in university classes (even in Western Europe), and in several PBS/movie documentaries.

Btw, where is David Horowitz’s unstable lurch to ultra-right-wing racist (and no doubt sexist) history celebrated? — I mean, besides among the College Republicans.
          .

• Jorge Carolinos

That is a very odd argument, silly liberals make a thing out of the Black Panthers, and where is the same thing for David Horowitz?

• roccolore

Fascist Democrat, you are the racist and sexist.

• SMH

Mark Talmont: “He [Horowitz] recommended his friend Betty Van Patter for a bookkeeping job with the Black Panthers and then she turned up floating in the bay. This will tend you turn you a bit bitter.”

Hmmm…, maybe Betty Van Patter rebuffed Horowitz’s creepy come-on [à la the telephone recordings of Bill O’Reilly] — and Horowitz “turned a bit bitter” — to say the least — and later “she turned up floating in the Bay”!

Horowitz careening from left and then suddenly lurching to to far right — obviously he isn’t a particularly stable dude.

A white female friend of mine once said that given Horowitz’s loopy, emotionally spastic, response, “Maybe *HE* had something to do with it.”

But, Van Patter wasn’t the only Black Panther associate or Black Panther to turn up dead or get killed: can you say “CO-INTELPRO”? …Do you know what it *means/was*?

.

• Jorge Carolinos

What a strange deflection.

• roccolore

Racist blacks like you are the ignorant ones.

• lspanker

After reading your ongoing diatribe extended over several posts, it’s clear that you’re either an apologist for violent black militants or a deranged loony, possibly both.

• SMH

Mark Talmont: “He recommended his friend Betty Van Patter for a bookkeeping job with the Black Panthers and then she turned up floating in the bay.”

So, then quite naturally Horowitz blames the Black Panthers (*his* deciding to pin the blame on *them*), and then by extension anyone black, and after that he goes on a crazed, ultra-right-wing, life-long vendetta against ALLL black people.

So naturally the College Republicans *LOVE* him.

.

• roccolore

The College Democrats hate Jews.

• lspanker

There was plenty of evidence to nail the Panthers for Van Patter’s death, not that you would ever be interested in the facts…

• lspanker

Horowitz correctly pointed out that SJP and similar groups function as willing supporters of Hamas, a fact that the lefties conveniently ignore.

• SMH

A *racist* (especially, if not only, anti-black) and ultra-right-wing Zionist (especially, but not only, Anti-Arab Jewish-supremacist) Jew — David *Horrorwitz* — calling someone an “anti-Semite”…

Oh that’s *rrrrrich*…

.

• MikeD

FREE SPEECH. The best way to combat fools is to let them speak.

• FuzzmanX

What a bunch if fools.

• SMH

“(H)e’s [Horowitz] interested in academic, political, and intellectual freedom to express views and opinions in a format that I think our campus really struggles with,” Rouley said in a text message.”

If you think this is actually true about either Horowitz or Coulter or *anyone* the College Repubs invite to campus, THEN YOU’RE A *CHUMP*!

The speaking event will be so tightly controlled — and Horowitz or Coulter will have COMPLETE MICROPHONE CONTROL even over any so-called “Q&A”.

And it’s not like they’re going to be on some panel with intellectual opposition that also has sustained access to the microphone. There wouldn’t be any “academic/intellectual *exchange*, or *challenge*, or *debate* of views”. Horowitz/Coulter will make their usual *purposely* bombastic cracks to purposely (just like Milo wanted to do) inflame and get the liberals/progressives/leftists ROARING with disgust — and then Horowitz/Coulter use the Q&A as A ONE-WAY SET-UP, actually starting from their rabid-right-wing speech, for even more bombastic cracks — thrown out as raw red meat to the *liberals/progressives* — from Horowitz/Coulter, with no follow-up rebuttals or corrections allowed from the same questioner. Q&A will be like setting up bowling ball pins, as far as Horowitz or Coulter are tactically concerned, for Horowitz or Coulter to verbally knock down at close range.

Do you want to participate in that right-wing dog-&-pony — or should I say bear-baiting — show?

• lspanker

So he wants to control his own event, just as you lefties control your own events. Hysteria fail.

• Jorge Carolinos

You do understand that all invited speakers work this way?

• lspanker

Foaming idiots like SMH never think about that type of stuff. The tinfoil in their hats keeps relevant facts and information from penetrating their thick skulls.

• SMH

Jorge Carolinos: “You do understand that all invited speakers work this way?”

Yes, I *do* understand that all the invited racist speakers naturally work that way with the College Repubs: I just assumed that, but thank you for *confirming* it.

.

• roccolore

Fascist Democrat, you are the racist who defends copkillers and illegal alien apologists.

• SMH

You know what?: David Horowitz already got soundly discreteded a number of years ago at UC Berkeley — even the College Republicans (whom you can always count on to invite every prominent racist speaker on the national lecture circuit) were dumfounded (admittedly to say “College Republicans” and “dum” is a redundancy) and embarrassed. Horowitz, having discredited himself (see The San Francisco Chronicle, “The Issue Is Racism”), the 2nd time the College Republicans surely invited Horowitz back to campus, I recommended to everyone in the progressive community to just *ignore* Horowitz because he had become a national *NOBODY* after being discredited. Thankfully no progressives bothered to show up to protest him — and Horowitz actually *complained* that no protesters showed up to protest him!

You see, Horowitz likes to use the protests against him as a photo/video op to raise *MONEY* for himself. And speaking of Ann Coulter — another verbal BOMB-THROWER — it’s ironic than probably more *liberals/progressives* watch her when she’s on TV or YouTube, than right-wingers!: thus it’s *liberals/progressives* who keep her ratings up so that she becomes such a commercial draw! I agreed with running Milo out of town — the fascist and pro-pedophile (how do the College Repubs like him *now* or can the College Repubs *ever* be *too* embarrassed?), but Horowitz and Coulter are small fish compared to Milo (well, now self-destructed). Horowitz and Coulter don’t even have any direct or indirect connections to the Trump White House or to power at all now!: they are small fish by comparison. Just ignore them: that is the greatest insult to them. And then they can’t use protesters as a way to shout “SEND ME MONEY! — I’m besieged!!”

• SamXie

OMG. Did Joseph Anderson just re-appear?

• SMH

.

“The Issue is Racism”

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/openforum/article/The-Issue-is-Racism-2938254.php

The San Francisco Chronicle

“The Issue is Racism” – by Joseph Anderson, Berkeley

DAVID HOROWITZ abruptly turned tail and left following his speech at UC Berkeley on March 15 after a third questioner challenged him. People of color have rightly …

________

Ice Cube – “Higher Learning” – rap music video about racism in college

.

• lspanker

Horowitz must have really humiliated you, huh?

• lspanker

Did Ice Cube even make it to college?

• SMH

.

lspanker: “Did Ice Cube even make it to college?”

Ice Cube has made it in *LIFE*!

But, you tell *me*…: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Cube

You, Ispanker, couldn’t even *dreeeam* of the life that Ice Cube has achieved.

.

• SMH

.

Oh, and btw, many Black rappers *are* university graduates.

But, UC Berkeley has a black, *world-renowned* in his field, university professor emeritus who doesn’t have a college degree. So, a college degree is not the be-all-&-end-all — especially if you just end up being what the proverbial wise old black grandmother called “an educated *fool*” — like *you*, lspanker (well, at least the *fool* part).

Frederick Douglass didn’t have a college degree — and he ended up being an orator, writer, feminist (in the *mid-1800’s*), and statesman!;

Malcolm X didn’t have a college degree (and he formally debated even at Oxford);

Muhammad Ali didn’t have a college degree (and, as well as spoke, lectured, and was formally interviewed on social issues, as well as was loved, all over Europe, and he even formally debated Bill Buckley!: Ali wiped the floor with Buckley);

James Baldwin didn’t have a college degree — and (unlike your boy David Horowitz), Baldwin was a world-acclaimed writer and most eloquent speaker;

Black women, from Harriet Tubman, to Sojourner Truth, to Fannie Lou Hamer, and in between and among, didn’t necessarily have a college degree.

Or, for that matter, internationally prominent people like Cesar Chavez and Fred Korematsu didn’t have colleges degrees — and they were instrumental in changing human rights history in the United States!

So, you just might actually have a college degree, lspanker, but you’re certainly not meaningfully educated.
            .

• roccolore

Racist black bigot, can you name one time Republicans rioted and looted when a black supremacist, cop-hater, Islamist, or Jew-hater came to campus?

• SMH

Hmmm, all I can remember was when your _*PRO-/PEDOPHILE*_ and ultra-right-wing racist, sexist, fascist, incendiary-bomb-thrower, Gay Republican Milos’s *proven* lyin’ azz was run right outta town!

I guess he didn’t have all the *ffight* in him that he brags about.

His coming out as a *PRO-/PEDOPHILE* proved to be too much for his employer, his publisher, & a national Republican conference — finally too much for all the other Republicans *except for* the Berkeley College Republicans (now we know who to keep little boys & girls from on the UC Berkeley campus)!

Ha-ha-ha…

.

• roccolore

Racist blacks like you are the fascists: Anti-Christian, anti-Jewish, anti-military, anti-police, anti-freedom, and pro-Sharia. Racist blacks like you are the sexists who defend honor killings, female genital mutilation, rap, and pay women less than men. Racist blacks like you also defend Boko Haram and Al-Shabaab.

Racist blacks like you are the crybabies who hate free speech. Racist black ultra-leftists like you riot and loot when things don’t go your way. Ultra-left black racists like you are the cowards who advocate segregration, demand “safe spaces” and “trigger warnings.” Ultra-leftist black racists like you are the criminals.

You black racists are the bombthrowers who riot and loot and commit terror attacks. Racist blacks like you hate debate, dissent, and diversity.

Racist black coward, I will laugh when your terror mosque blows up.

• SMH

Ha-ha-ha–ha-ha…!

You should stop wasting your time here and go write for David Horowitz! — or Milo Yiannopoulos!

They could *use* someone with your talents.

Ha-ha-ha…

Oh ‘dem Republican bboyz jez crack me up…

.

• roccolore

You black racist Democrats are so funny. You think you’re the victims when you’re faking the hate or defending the terror mosques that praise ISIS.

• roccolore

So prove me wrong, black coward.

• SMH

Ha-ha-ha… What did I tell you above, roccolore!?: you look as stupid as you are when you can’t even get your *small* thoughts out at one time — *severe* A.D.D., huh? — and have to post again this time literally *within* _1 minute_ below!

Ha-ha-ha…

,

• roccolore

You black racist are the proven idiots.

• roccolore

Racist blacks like you protect the perverts, especially your fellow Muslims in Boko Haram.

• SMH

Now get your diatribe — your ‘thoughts’ — all together, roccolore: take a deeep breath. I know that at first you could only think of one sentence before your brain froze — and then you had to post again, below, literally *1* minute after that.

Ha-ha-ha…

.

• roccolore

You’re one to lecture, racist black hypocrite.

• lspanker

All your ranting does is demonstrate that you lack the mental faculties to engage in constructive discussion.

• SMH

I don’t hold “discussions” with College Republican *foools*.

I *EXPOSE* them — for what they *are*.

.

• roccolore

Ultra-left black racists like you:

• Arafat

One can only hope the FBI follows this idiots internet accounts closely. I’d guess they do which would be one of the few examples of our tax dollars being well spent.

• SMH

*UH-OHHH*…, agents knocking at the door!…

Ha-ha-ha…

(‘Dem Republican boyz jez crack me up…)

.

• lspanker

I am educated enough to have traveled the world and gotten beyond the pathetic little ignorant stereotypes you peddle here on a regular basis. So why do you hate Jews and Asians so much, other than the fact that their successes may make your own people look bad?

• SMH

‘Yyyyeah’, lspanker …, *’sure’* you are — and ‘have’…

Keep trying your *very* hardest to impress me…, okay?…

.

• lspanker

Please tell us about your life experiences – that shouldn’t take much time.

• Jorge Carolinos

I think perhaps getting life lessons from songs isn’t for the best, unless of course then band is Screwdriver.

• roccolore

You Democrats are the racists who rally for copkillers.

• SMH

.

Btw, Joseph Anderson was that 3rd questioner described in the San Francisco Chronicle commentary “The Issue Is Racism” — the one who exposed and soundly discredited David Horowitz and thus sent David Horowitz suddenly turning tail and running off stage at UC Berkeley.

As was pointed out above, even the College Republicans were stunned, totally nonplussed, and completely embarrassed about their ‘hero’, or rather *zero*. You should have seen newspaper photos then: a photo of Anderson’s swift triumphant questioning and quite adroitly dispatching Horowitz — like Muhammad Ali suddenly bursting out with a quick lethal combination and the fight being over — [Horowitz verbally K.O.’d with nothing left to say] — before anyone in the auditorium was ready for what happened — [right afterwards, Anderson left & right shoulder brushes with his hands] — and of the College Republicans stunned, blank faces. A night to remember!

.

• roccolore

Racist Democrats like you support “sanctuary cities.”

• lspanker

So are you going to throw a tantrum and riot, the way you always do, when someone doesn’t agree with you?

• Jorge Carolinos

I really wonder at the energy people put into posts like that, the odd all caps words here and there, the ** here and there, it really ups the dose. Most people come to these forums for a laugh or to kill some time, it seems these poster see it as some sort of work that is required of them.

• SMH

.

Jorge Carolinos: “I really wonder at the energy people put into posts like that, the odd all caps words here and there, the ** here and there…”

God works in wondrous ways, huh…

Jorge Carolinos: “Most people come to these forums for a laugh or to kill some time, it seems these poster see it as some sort of work that is required of them.”

–Says *JORGE* with a record of — just *so* far — **1,014** comments, **921** comment votes, but, for all Jorge’s huffin-&-puffin in ALLLLL his **1,014** comment posts, still only a paltry *5* “followers”: just a *NOBODY* with a *BIG* mouth and a tiny brain.

Jorge Carolinos: “”Most people come to these forums for a laugh or to kill some time…”

But, *YOU* Jorge obviously come here for a *LLLIFE*…!!

Ha-ha-ha…: *PPA-THE-TTIC*…

Do you have **nothing** else in your *pitiful* little life???

.

• Jorge Carolinos

????? I can’t follow any of that.

• Arafat

I’m guessing he’s taken a couple too many tabs of LSD.

• roccolore

Fascist Democrat, you are the racist who defends copkillers and illegal aliens.