Cannabutter double chocolate chip cookies

Poll
Rashad Sisemore/File

In life, there’s often nothing better than weed and cookies. Combine the two and you get a really good time. That’s why we at the Clog have created a heavenly concoction of cookies, chocolate and pot just in time for 4/20. Feel free to bake, eat up and enjoy.

Ingredients:

1 cup cannabutter (we’re going to assume you’re using dispensary-bought or previously made cannabutter)

3 cups flour

2 eggs

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 package chocolate chips

½ teaspoon salt

1 cup white sugar

1 cup brown sugar

½ cup cocoa powder

A dash of vanilla extract

Hot water

First, preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit. After it’s heated, mix the cannabutter, white sugar and brown sugar together in a large bowl until the mixture is smooth.

Next, you want to crack the eggs into the bowl. After that, put the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, flour and chocolate chips (as many as you want) into the large bowl. Stir until the ingredients are mixed well and the batter is smooth.

In a smaller separate bowl, dissolve the teaspoon of baking soda in about a tablespoon of hot water, then pour it into the large bowl along with the ½ teaspoon of salt. Mix it all in and then place the dough on a large (ungreased) pan in appropriately sized globs. Bake the stuff for around 10 minutes. Let it cool for around 5 minutes and then enjoy!

Note: Take it easy and eat one at a time. Getting uncomfortably high is never a good feeling.

Contact Melany Dillon at [email protected].