School is near, and we’re starting to fear! Ah, but no need, Bears. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be ready to rumble in no time!
1. Start going to bed and waking up the same time you will during the school year.
2. Eat all the amazing good food you can at home and say goodbye to it until Thanksgiving.
3. Download a bunch of study guides and practice tests from the internet and save a bunch of Quizlets for your classes ahead of time so you’re not scrambling to find them the day before the midterm.
4. Update your resume.
5. ^ On that note, update your Tinder or Bumble profile ;)
6. Visit the buildings your classes are in ahead of time.
7. Set up your iCal/planner.
8. Write, address and stamp a bunch of generic postcards for your family. Send them out periodically throughout the year. They’ll think you’re sitting in Berkeley being thoughtful instead of drowning in homework!
9. Go get checkups with all of your doctors at home.
10. Get a poppin’ new outfit and be ready to strut on the first day!
Contact Olivia Lipari at [email protected].