What to buy at Whole Foods now that prices are lower

Whole Foods Telegraph
Cesar Ruiz/File

On Monday, Amazon lowered the prices of some Whole Foods items (rejoice!). So, how should we, as poor college students, celebrate? By splurging on the best items, of course. We at the Clog have laid before you a guide to the most amazing Whole Foods items. You’re welcome.

Sriracha tortilla chips

If you’re a fan of Sriracha and tortilla chips, this is a no brainer. The seasoning is amazing, and the chips actually taste like Sriracha. Clearly, it’s a must-buy.

Uncle Eddies Vegan Cookies

These are hands down the best cookies we’ve tasted in a long time, and they’re baked without any animal products. Uncle Eddie has truly given the world the gift of good-tasting vegan baked goods.

Chameleon Cold-Brew Mocha Coffee

Cold brew, no matter what the brand, tastes much better than regular coffee. Cold-brew mocha coffee then, by default, is some seriously good coffee.

Health-Ade Kombucha

This is probably the highest-quality kombucha out there. It tastes amazing, and it comes in a cool little jar. An amazing item for the kombucha lovers among us.

Hail Merry Sweet Potato Tarts

Again, an unexpectedly delicious vegan treat. It works well as a study snack and is filled with antioxidants.  

Halo Top ice cream

By now, you might’ve heard of Halo Top. A whole pint of Halo Top ice cream is less than 400 calories and is surprisingly good for being not-too-bad for you.

There you have it. Make sure to treat yourself this Monday by stopping off at Whole Foods, because now you can actually afford it. Peace, love, Clog.

Contact Melany Dillon at [email protected].