Swastika found drawn on flyer of Alan Dershowitz after his Berkeley Law event

"Inside Deep Throat" New York City Premiere
The Liberty Conservative/Creative Commons

Alan Dershowitz, attorney and professor at Harvard Law School, spoke at the UC Berkeley School of Law on Wednesday, and shortly after the event, a flyer on the law school bulletin board was found vandalized with a swastika drawn over Dershowitz’s face and promptly removed thereafter.

Campus spokesperson Dan Mogulof said it is unclear whether the defacement was done by a student or someone outside of campus who attended the event.

The speaking event was jointly hosted by the Chabad Jewish Student Center and Tikvah, and it was titled “The Liberal Case for Israel.” Co-director at the Chabad Jewish Student Center Rabbi Gil Leeds said there was civil discourse and debates, and during the event, Dershowitz applauded the audience and protesters for challenging him.

“I hope this talk will bring about a greater degree of unity,” Leeds said. “This talk shouldn’t be divisive but should be welcomed, because when there’s diversity of thought and opinion, that’s when togetherness can be strengthened.”

Leeds added that the center’s goal in bringing Dershowitz to campus was to educate the Berkeley community on his perspective and shape the way that Israel is perceived on campus and in the world.

Dean of the Berkeley Law School Erwin Chemerinsky sent a letter to the law school community after the vandalized flyer was found. Chemerinsky stated in his letter the importance of expressing disagreement in an appropriate manner. Mogulof added that the campus is in agreement with the dean and that this type of vandalism is intolerable.

“Several of our students expressed their disagreement with him and did so in a completely appropriate way that led to discussion and dialogue,” Chemerinsky said in the letter. “I was pleased to hear of how this went, but then shocked to learn of the swastika drawn on a flyer that someone had posted about him.”

Contact Gioia von Staden at [email protected] and follow her on Twitter at @GioiaVon.

• SamXie

I have a great deal of respect for Dershowitz, who insisted the protesters be brought into the auditorium, and only took questions from them. Would any Palestinian spokesperson have the courage to do just that? Most of them, sensing hostility, take questions on cards, then discard the challenging ones.

• roccolore

Liberals are the fascists who hate Jews yet have no problem with Islamists.

• SMH

.

Are there no liberal, progressive — and even *famous* leftist — even ANTI-ZIONIST — Jews — like the liberal, progressive and even all the leftist Jews that history is replete with?

(Maybe you, roccolore, should actually *try* your wee brain bestest to *think* — try just a *little* — before you type.)

.

• roccolore

Black Muslims like you have no brains.

• SMH

.

In fact, ALBERT EINSTEIN WAS A *LEFTIST* JEW.

*NOW* what you gotta say, roccolore?
          .
          Geee, I so enjoy making goddammn *fools* of white dolts like you, roccolore.

Hahaha…

.

• SamXie

More of Einstein’s Zionist writings:

“It was with a wonderful enthusiasm and a deep sense of gratitude that the Jews, afflicted more than any other people by the chaos and horror of the war, obtained from Great Britain a pledge to support the re-etablishment of the Jewish national home in Palestine. The Jewish people, beset with a thousand physical wrongs and moral degradations, saw in the British promise the sure rock on which it could re-create a Jewish national life in Palestine, which, by its very existence as well as by its material and intellectual achievements, would give the Jewish masses, dispersed all over the world, a new sense of hope, dignity, and pride. Jews of all lands gave of their best in man-power and in material wealth in order to fund the inspiration that had kept the race alive through a martyrdom of centuries. Within a brief decade some £10,000,000 were raised by voluntary contributions, and 100,000 hand-picked Jews entered Palestine to redeem by their physical labour the almost derelict land.”

• SMH

.

SamXie, ZIONIST: “More of Einstein’s Zionist writings: [blah blah blah blah blah]…”

‘Yyyeah, surrre’…

.

• Arafat

Do you kick your dog for fun?

• SMH

It’s a little puppy & yes I do.

• SamXie

Einstein was a Zionist.
            Read his own words.

There’s this:
            “I’m very disillusioned with politics right now. Those countries [the Allied powers] whose victory I thought, during the war, would be by far the lesser evil, now show themselves to be an only slightly lesser evil. On top of that, there’s the thoroughly dishonorable domestic politics: the reactionaries with all their shameful deeds in repulsive revolutionary disguise. One doesn’t know where to look to take pleasure in human striving. What makes me happiest is the [prospective] realization of a Jewish state in Palestine. ”

Letter to Paul Ehrenfest
            March 22, 1919
            Physics Today , April 2005
            Translated and annotated by Bertram Schwarzschild

• SMH

.

ZIONIST-PURPORTED QUOTE ‘by Einstein’: ‘What makes me happiest is the [prospective] realization of a Jewish state in Palestine.’

Well then I guess Einstein, upon *closer* look at the behavior of Zionist Jews in historic Palestine, was saddened that the Jews in historic Palestine would turn into a bunch o’ **ZIO-NAZIS**!:

“It would be my greatest sadness to see Jews do to Palestine’s Arabs *MUCH* of what *NAZIS* did to Jews.” [Caps & asterisks added.] — Albert Einstein, theoretical physicist, socialist, anti-racist activist, good friend of Paul Robeson

.

• SamXie

Dr. King was mentored by the great Bayard Rustin. (Google him, Joseph) Bayard was a strong supporter of Israel. In 1975, he took out a full page ad in the New York Times supporting Israel.

• SMH

.
            Yeah, and if that’s true, I wonder — OH I *WONNNDER* — just *WHOOO* made Rustin do *THAT* — and in fact who — OH *WHOOO* — actually *PAID* for the ad!? — since *Rustin* sure didn’t have that kind of money.
            .

• SMH

.
            Makes do difference now…: MOST BLACK PEOPLE — around the world — *OPPOSE* ZIONISM, AS *RACISM*! — and especially in South Africa — the late NELSON MANDELA, the ANC, & everybody else black.

(Except, Euro-Western Black politicians, who are *FORCED* to pretend to “accept” Zionism.)
            .

• SamXie

As a matter of fact, Nelson Mandela had frequently come out in support of a Israel, with safe and defensible borders. You don’t know much about history, do ya?

• SMH

.
            SamXie: “As a matter of fact, Nelson Mandela had frequently come out in support of a Israel, with safe and defensible borders.”

HA-HA-HA–HA-HA-HA…: *’SURRRRE’* HE ‘DID’…

THAT’S WHY ZIONIST JEWS *HATED* MANDELA SO MUCH, HUH?…

HA-HA-HA—HA-HA…
            .

• SamXie

Nelson mandela accepted an honorary degree from Ben Gurion University in Israel. Does that sound like something an anti-Zionist would do.?

His acceptance speech is online and on youtube.

It begins :

Although I have on a number of occasions had the privilege of receiving honorary academic degrees, because of my position, each award is unique in its meaning. And it is always a humbling experience.

Such occasions, in both the giving and the receiving, affirm shared aspirations and hopes. They pledge a common commitment to the values that define particular institutions, peoples or struggles.

In Ben-Gurion University of the Negev we have a centre of excellence which represents the best in the traditions of the Jewish people: a sense of mission; internationalism; inventiveness. It is an institution that gives inspiration through its chosen mission, summed up in the words of the prophecy: “The desert shall rejoice and blossom as the rose.”

This bold confidence in the capacity of humans to transform barren and hostile conditions into their opposite, is bearing welcome fruit across the world through the university’s support for development programmes in countries challenged by arid conditions.

South Africa’s reconstruction and development programme is high on the list of the beneficiaries of Ben-Gurion University’s expertise, thanks to the efforts of the University’s South African Associates. In this they are carrying on a long tradition of contribution to our national life by South African Jewry.

• SMH

.

And did you know what SamXie…?:

MALCOLM X — & ELIJAH MUHAMMAD — & BOBBY SEALE — & FRED HAMPTON — & JESSE JACKSON — & GERONIMO PRATT — & CHUCK D — & ICE CUBE — & SISTER SOULJAH — *ALSO* GOT HONORARY DEGREES FROM BEN-GURION UNIVERSITY *TOO*!!

THEY ALL SAID THAT ISRAEL WAS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD TO EVER HAPPEN TO BLACK PEOPLE.

AND THEN, WHAT WAS IT THAT ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER _ARIEL SHARON_ SAID ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE IN GENERAL — AND ABOUT BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS IN PARTICULAR?…:

“WHAT CAN PEOPLE WHO DESCENDED FROM TREES [ARIEL MEANT *BLACK* PEOPLE] TEACH US [ARIEL MEANT ZIONIST *JEWS*] ABOUT CIVILIZATION?”

.

• SMH

.

BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS — EVEN IN THE ANC — ACTUALLY SAID/SAY THAT APARTHEID *ISRAEL* IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN WAS APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICA!

.

• SMH

.

THERE IS THE IRONIC, WRY, MORBID *JOKE* BY WHITES IN SOUTH AFRICA ABOUT *ISRAEL*:

“DON’T GO GIVING APARTHEID A BAD NAME BY TALKING ABOUT *ISRAELI* APARTHEID:

WE WHITES IN SOUTH AFRICA *NEVER* FIRED *TANK* SHELLS INTO BLACK BANTUSTANS…;

WE WHITES IN SOUTH AFRICA *NEVER* FIRED *MISSILES* INTO BLACK BANTUSTANS…;

WE WHITES IN SOUTH AFRICA *NEVER* DROPPED *2,000 LB BOMBS* INTO BLACK BANTUSTANS…;

WE WHITES IN SOUTH AFRICA *NEVER* USED HELICOPTER *GUNSHIPS* AGAINST BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS…;

UNLIKE WHAT ISRAEL *JEWS* DO AGAINST PALESTINIAN ‘BANTUSTANS’…;

LIKE, AGAINST THE BIGGEST ‘BANTUSTAN’ [FOR PALESTINIANS] EVER — THE GAZA STRIP.

SO DON’T GO GIVING THEN SOUTH AFRICAN APARTHEID A BAD NAME BY TALKING ABOUT ISRAELI APARTHEID.

CALL WHAT ISRAEL DOES, SOMETHING FARRR WORSE!”

.

• SMH

.

And did you know what *else* SamXie…?:

MALCOLM X — & BOBBY SEALE — & FRED HAMPTON — & GERONIMO PRATT — & THE BLACK PANTHERS as an organization — & JESSE JACKSON — & CHUCK D — & ICE CUBE — & SISTER SOULJAH — *also* got honorary degrees from Ben-Gurion University *too*!!

THEY ALL SAID ISRAEL WAS THE *BEST* THING IN THE WORLD TO *EVER* HAPPEN TO BLACK PEOPLE!
            … … …

BTW, what was it that ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER _ARIEL SHARON_ SAID about Black people in general — & about BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS in particular?…:

“WHAT CAN PEOPLE WHO DESCENDED FROM *TREES* –[ARIEL meant *BLACK* people]– TEACH US –[ARIEL meant ZIONIST *JEWS*]– ABOUT CIVILIZATION?”

.

• SamXie

Sure,they do,big boy. Google the Institute for Black Solidarity with Israel http://www.ibsi-now.org/about.html

• SMH

.

Oh, GEEE!! — I *WWONNNDER* — OH I WWONNNDER — *WHOOO* — OH **WHOOO** — STARTED THE ‘INSTITUTE FOR BLACK SOLIDARITY WITH ISRAEL’…?

–AND HANDSOMELY *PAID* WHATEVER FEW BLACKS ARE IN IT

–BECAUSE *I* & MOST BLACK PEOPLE HAVE *NEVER* HEARD OF IT.

–NOT EVEN VIRTUALLY ANY –IF AT ALL– BLACK UNIVERSITY STUDENT & PROFESSORS

–NOT EVEN ANY BLACK PEOPLE IN THE ‘HOOD

–SO OBVIOUSLY IT — THAT *ZIONIST* FRONT “ORGANIZATION’ — IT PLAYS *NO* IMPORTANCE & HAD *NO* MEANING IN VIRTUALLY ANY BLACK LIVES

–EXCEPT FOR THOSE NEEGRO SELL-OUTS GETTIN’ *PAID* BY THE ISRAEL LOBBY.

HA-HA-HA—HA-HA-HA!!

TRY BETTER *NEXT* TIME *ZIO-NAZI* SCUM!!

.

• SamXie

The founder lives in Stockton, so I suspect he’s not as “handsomely paid” as you think. And really, sweet-pea, you gotta keep that cat from walking across your keyboard. Cuts down on the jibberish

• SMH

SamXie: “The [Zionist neegro Uncle Tom] founder lives in Stockton”

That’s why essentially no Black people at all have *ever* heard of the Zionist Jewish-created “organization” or its Zionist neegro Uncle Tom head(case). He doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page (you Zio-racists are slipping!…: you better get to work on that).

• SMH

..

• SMH

—–

SamXie: “I suspect he’s not as “handsomely paid” as you think.”

The sad fact is that Zionist Jews *don’t even need* to pay their Zionist neegro Uncle Tom lackeys much at all!… The Zionist/Israel lobby probably pays that neegro lackey in just a couple o’ bags ‘o weed & a couple o’ crack hoz a month!… And bought him a suit jacket for photos!…

That’s why he still lives in Stockton!…: he *can’t even afford* to move to the Bay Area. The Zionist Jews who front that neegro face are doing all the work anyway! The Zionist Jews are using him as their *black-face*! — like the famous Al Jolsen, Jewish, used to black-face in his comedy and acts. But, if that Zionist neegro front *could* move to the Bay Area, Black people would ridicule & laugh him all the way back to Stockton!

Ha-ha-ha…!!

• SamXie

Maybe the hundreds of African American supporters of Israel who added their names to the ad took up a collection. A Philip Randolph. Corretta Scott King. Hank Aaron. Ralph Ellison. Harry Belafonte. Roy Wilkins. And so many others signed unto the ad, in support of Zionism as the civil rights movement of the Jewish people.

• SMH

.

‘Yyyyeah’…, ‘surrrre’ they all did, SamXie…

That was *what* “year”?…: “1975”?…

How much did most non-Jews know about Israel then? — except for Black or Brown political intellectuals.

Well, of course, MALCOLM X knew enough about Israel to *strenuously* oppose Zionism. And you can bet that MUHAMMAD ALI would never be forced by the Israel lobby to sign such an ad.

SNCC opposed Zionism. The Black Panthers opposed Zionism. The Black Deacons of Defense opposed Zionism. Black Power groups *ALLL* opposed Zionism.

And Black people had much more to be pre-occupied with than spending their own money on some ad supporting Zionism — so if it happened at all, and purportedly (by SamXie) to whatever extent, we know that *Zionist Jews* paid for the ad and probably politically *forced* some Black people to add their names to it.

I’ve personally met Harry Belafonte *several* times.

HARRY BELAFONTE *OPPOSES*, IN PARTICULAR, ZIONISM.

BELAFONTE OPPOSES *ALLL* & *EVERY* FORM OF RACIST COLONIALISM — INCLUDING *JEWISH*-SUPREMACY IN HISTORIC PALESTINE.

BELAFONTE WAS EXTREMELY ACTIVE IN THE ANTI-SOUTH AFRICAN APARTHEID MOVEMENT — & HE KNEW THAT *ISRAEL* *SUPPORTED* THEN WHITE-SOUTH AFRICAN APARTHEID.
            .
            The Israel lobby once tried to co-opt RUSSELL SIMMONS into supporting Zionism and promoting it to the Black hip-hop generation — and SIMMONS GOT A *TOTALLY* NEGATIVE RESPONSE FROM THE NATIONAL BLACK GRASSROOTS COMMUNITY.

SamXie is pissing against the wind…: Except for Black politicians *forced* by the Israel lobby to *pretend* support for Zionism — and no matter what Zionist propaganda SamXie tries to come up with — BLACK PEOPLE ARE *NOT* ON ISRAEL’s / ZIONISMS’s *’PLANTATION’*.

And *THAT’S* what matters more than what *supposedly* happened in “1975” with purportedly some “Israel ad”.

Everyone *see* online — “Fraud Fit for a King: Israel, Zionism, and the Misuse of MLK” – by Tim Wise anti-racist activist, ANTI-ZIONIST JEW:

https://electronicintifada.net/content/fraud-fit-king-israel-zionism-and-misuse-mlk/4373
            .

• SamXie

Albert Einstein was a strong supporter of Israel and was the first president of Hebrew University. His archives and collected works were left to Hebrew University. Does that sound like a “non-zionist” act?

• SMH

.
            *THIS* does…:

Albert Einstein — “It would be my greatest sadness to see Jews do to Palestine’s Arabs *much* of what Nazis did to Jews.”

[asterisks added for emphasis]

I guess, like many *moral* Jews of conscience, Einstein saw/heard enough about Israel — and — like many moral Jews who *quit* Israel, NEVER TO GO BACK — saw that Jews were — IRONICALLY — acting much like *NAZIS* — *ZIO*-NAZIS — in historic Palestine.

Yeah, Einstein was one of the celebrity Jews that Israel offered to make president of Israel (a largely ceremonial position in Israel, but where the real power is with the prime minister, and Israel has *both*) — and Israel was deathly *AFRAID* that Einstein just might have actually accepted! But, Einstein turned it down.)

Universities acquire the papers of prominent and celebrity people — even of infamously notorious people — in all sorts of ways — usually by lobbying for them, or lobbying the estate after that person is dead (I’m sure some Western universities have different portions of *Hitler’s* papers) — often just for later or continuing historic research purposes.

And we don’t know who actually gave Einstein’s papers to Israel. Other institutions (like *Princeton*) probably also have a portion of Einstein’s papers too. And you can bet that Israel would never reveal any of Einstein’s writing *critical* of Israel, or *condemning* Zionism as *racism*! Yeah, those papers are safely (wink-wink) in Israel’s hands.
            .

• SamXie

Einstein was the first president of Hebrew University. And he left his library to them in his will. You can make the argument that Einstein became president against his will or without his knowledge. You couldn’t possibly sound less ignorant or more poorly informed than you do now.

• SMH

.

Yo SamXie:

I make the point that you’re AN IDEOLOGICAL *RACIST*.

And, especially, IDEOLOGICAL RACISTS

–WHETHER THEY WERE THE *ORIGINAL* NAZIS

–or later the *ZIO*-NAZIS

–or the WHITE-*CHRISTIAN*-SUPREMACIST RACISTS

–or the WHITE-*JEWISH*-SUPREMACIST RACISTS

–or those who ran APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICA

–or those who run APARTHEID ISRAEL

–or the KLU KLUX KLAN

–or the ‘JEW KLUX KLAN’

–ALL ALWAYS HAD/HAVE THEIR POLITICAL *MYTHOLOGY*, THEIR WHITE-WASHES OF HISTORY, AND THEIR TWISTED *PROPAGANDA*.

I DON’T DEBATE *RACISTS* — I *EXPOSE* THEM, FOR WHAT THEY *ARE*.

.

• SMH

.

As long as you, SamXie, want to perpetuate fraudulent letters, how ’bout *this* fraudulent letter, Zionist-purported to be from ‘Martin Luther King’ — a totally Zionist-concocted “letter”, but presented for decades as “authentic”, by Zionist Jews:

“Fraud Fit for a King: Israel, Zionism, and the Misuse of MLK” – by Tim Wise anti-racist activist, ANTI-ZIONIST JEW:

“But of course, the kinds of folks [that’s be *Zionist* Jews] who push an ideology that required the expulsion of three-quarters-of-a-million Palestinians from their lands, and then lied about it, claiming there had been no such persons to begin with (as with Golda Meir’s infamous quip), can’t be expected to place a very high premium on truth.”

”And yet, even with my cynic’s credentials established, the one thing I never expected anyone [that’d be *Zionist* Jews] to do would be to just make up a quote from King [iconic Black hero]; a quote that he simply never said, and claim that it came from a letter that he never wrote, and was published in a collection of his essays that never existed. Frankly, this level of deception is something special. The hoax of which I speak is one currently making the rounds on the Internet, which [falsely] claims to prove King’s steadfast support for Zionism.”

“The treatise, it is claimed, was published on page 76 of the August, 1967 edition of Saturday Review, and supposedly can also be read in the collection of King’s work entitled, This I Believe: Selections from the Writings of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. …The book doesn’t [even] exist.”

Furthermore, in practice, Israel stood for everything — especially, RACISM — and (well, naturally) even supported white-South African apartheid(!!) — that Albert Einstein and Martin Luther King *OPPOSED*.

ZIONIST JEWS ARE WELL-PRACTICED & CONSUMMATE LIARS — AND TO ZIONIST JEWS THE *TRUTH* ITSELF IS “ANTI-SEMITIC”.
            .

• SamXie

You want to know what Dr. Martin Luther King thought of Israel? Watch it on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk

• SMH

.

I guess that was BEFORE Martin Luther King STOPPED ACCEPTING ZIONIST JEWISH *CHECKS*!

SNCC — that would be the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committe — headed by Stokely Carmichael — BROKE WITH THE WHOLE ISRAEL THING.

NELSON MANDELA WAS *HATED* BY ZIONIST JEWS BECAUSE HE RECOGNIZED THAT ISRAEL WAS AN APARTHEID STATE TOO — BUT AGAINST THE PALESTINIANS.

AND ISRAEL IS RACIST AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE TOO!

ISRAEL PRACTICED **EVERYTHING** THAT MARTIN LUTHER KING **OPPOSED** — [*JEWISH*] WHITE-SUPREMACY, COLONIALISM, APARTHEID, ETC.

IF MARTIN LUTHER KING HAD ACTUALLY *BEEN* TO ISRAEL AND *SAW* HOW ISRAEL OPPRESSED THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE — JUST A *JEWISH* VERSION OF WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN APARTHEID (which is why Israel was white South African apartheid’s best friend) — HE WOULD HAVE BROKE WITH ISRAEL THE WAY HE ULTIMATELY BROKE WITH LBJ!

AND IF ZIONIST JEWS DIDN’T REALIZE THAT, THEN WHY DID ZIONIST JEWS HAVE TO FABRICATE AN ABSOLUTELY PHONY “LETTER” FROM MLK, PURPORTING TO SUPPORT ZIONISM?

WHO KNOWS?…: MAYBE THE ZIONISTS KNEW THAT AND HAD TO ALSO PARTICIPATE IN PLANNING MLK’s *ASSASSINATION* — SINCE WE KNOW THAT JAMES EARL RAY DIDN’T DO IT ALL BY HIMSELF (NO MORE THAN OSWALD KILLED JFK ALL BY HIMSELF).

YOU CAN BLOW ALL YOU WANT, SamXie…, BUT MOST BLACK PEOPLE **OPPOSE** ZIONISM (except for the Black politicians who are forced to pretend to accept it)…: THEY KNOW THAT IT’S JEWISH RACISM.

But thanks for showing me exactly where I can post my comment at Youtube.

.

• Rollie

”’Several of our students expressed their disagreement with him and did so in a completely appropriate way that led to discussion and dialogue,’ Chemerinsky said in the letter.”

To the censorship-inclined at Berkeley: Do you see how things work when students actually listen to opposing views instead of shutting them down, and when they express their own disagreement in a positive manner through civil discussion? That’s right–there’s no $800,000 price tag for security, no campus building closures, no cancelled classes, no arrests, no indulging antifa/BAMN violence, no need for counseling and “safe“ spaces, and…the sky didn’t fall. The sun rose again in Berkeley, and maybe—this will be a radical idea to you–students are better educated for the experience. Imagine that!

• BerCaley

Was Based Stickman in the audience listening to him?

• lspanker

Come back when you have something relevant to add to the discussion…

• BerCaley

Spanker, I wasn’t adding anything. I was asking a question.
          So, was your buddy in the audience or is he in Florida at Richard Spencer’s speech at the University of F? Governor of F called out the National Guard for that.

• lspanker

I have no idea who you think my buddy is.

• BerCaley

Horse. Water.

• zzz

If he was he wasn’t rioting.

• Rollie

I don’t know who was in the audience. It hardly matters to the point, which is that free speech was respected at the Dershowitz appearance, and as a result none of the huge problems and burdens we’ve recently seen at Berkeley came into play. It should serve a lesson to those who believe that free speech is the disease, rather than the antidote.

• SMH

.

Rollie: “To the censorship-inclined at Berkeley: Do you see how things work when students actually listen to opposing views instead of shutting them down…?”

I guess that’s why Dertbag/Dershowsh*t & the other Zionists keep trying to make criticism of Israel, and especially advocacy for BDS against apartheid Israel, against college/university rules and otherwise *ILLEGAL* — in *every* Western country.

Furthermore, it’s *illegal* for any member of the Israeli parliament and every Israeli government official to call for absolutely equal rights in Israel — regardless of ethnicity or religion.

Furthermore, it’s *illegal* for a Palestinian (or anyone else) in Israel to fly the Palestinian flag!

Zionists like Dertbag/Dershowsh*t want the freedom to promote Zionism while they steadily try to whittle away anyone else’s freedom to *condemn* Zionism — a *RACIST* ideology & the *JEWISH* (instead of, back in Nazi Germany, Aryan) SUPREMACIST STATE IDEOLOGY of *ZIO*-NAZI Israel.

And most of the white West supports & is complicit in this SETTLER-COLONIAL ZIONIST *JEWISH* RACIST IDEOLOGY

–AS RACIST AS ALL THE RACIST JEWS THAT THE Berkeley College REPUGlicans KEEP INVITING TO CAMPUS.

.

• roccolore

You black Muslims are the racists and Nazis.

• Rollie

SMH, I enjoyed reading your semi-literate rebuttal to an argument that I never made. See, I did not defend the content of Dershowitz’s speech, nor any of his continuing positions, nor did I express any sentiment about the Isreali/Palestinian conflict whatsoever. Even now, I’m not expressing such an opinion…get it? It’s very telling that you conflate the mere defense of free speech with a partisan position on some entirely unrelated issue. Your poor Caps key sure pays a heavy price for this tangential train of thought.

I’ll re-clarify for you: Free speech, as guaranteed by the Constitution, is content-neutral. Defending it says absolutely nothing about a person’s agreement or disagreement with any particular speech. Only the attempt at censorship is the discriminatory act, and that which causes the type of mayhem we’ve seen recently in Berkeley.

• SMH

.
          I was pointing out the double standard of the event, the event’s defenders and, most of all, of the Zio-Nazis, but,Rollie, I guess that escaped whatever passes for your ever-so-fertile (ahem) ‘intellect’.

Get it?
          .

• lspanker

Well, rest assured there are no double standards here in the Daily Cal comments forums. Blithering idiots like you have the same right to share your opinions as those who actually put their brains in gear before hitting the POST button.

• SMH

And you, lspanker, have the right to stay all on my jock — since you obviously can’t live without me.

• SMH

.

Dertbag — errr, Dershowsh*t — errr, Dershowitz is a **ZIO-NAZI**…

That’s what the posters were advertising…

.

• SMH

.

” “I hope this talk will bring about a greater degree of unity,” Leeds said.”

You mean “unity” between the once brutally oppressed, since become the brutal *OPPRESSOR* and the ones *they* oppress?

You mean, the once brutally oppressed by the Nazis, since become the new brutal *ZIO*-NAZIS?

.

• fred

yikes

• joyce

go find something else to do.
        You obviously make NO sense in this discussion

• lspanker

The wheels fell off his shopping cart some time ago…

• SMH

But you haven’t fallen off my *jock*, lspanker.

• SMH

To right on the *truth*, huh?

• lspanker

Doing your crackhead impersonation again, I see…

• SMH

Back on my jock again, huh lspanker?

• SMH

.

ALBERT EINTSTEIN: “It would be my greatest sadness to see Jews do to Palestine’s Arabs, *much* of what Nazis did to Jews”

.

• SMH

.

Furthermore, Gandhi called Zionism “a crime against humanity”!

.

• SMH

.

Hannah Arendt also oppose Zionism as *immoral*.

(In fact, both Albert Einstein, Hannah Arendt, and other Jewish signatories in a public, published letter, back then, to the New York Times, called Menachem Begin, then to be a future prime minister of Israel, a *FASCIST* — and said that he should not even be allowed into the United States!)

.

• SMH

.

A LOT of Jews are ANTI-ZIONIST — even some Jewish holocaust survivors/refugees &/or their surviving families — but we just don’t hear about them in the *CENSORED* mainstream media — although tragically, and ironically, not the majority of Jews are anti-Zionist.

.

• roccolore

You black Muslims are the Nazis who hate Jews.