Kyle ‘Based Stickman’ Chapman alleges Berkeley Antifa attacked his car Tuesday evening

kyle_chapman_mug-copy

Kyle “Based Stickman” Chapman alleged that five Antifa members attacked his parked car in Berkeley on Tuesday evening while he sat in the back seat.

Chapman, a prominent member of the “alt-right” movement nicknamed for the large stick he used to hit protestors during a “March 4 Trump” rally in Berkeley, posted his description of events, along with pictures of his dented car, on his social media Wednesday morning. He did not mention whether or not he had sustained any injuries.

According to his Facebook and Twitter posts, the attack lasted about 2 minutes and was carried out with “clubs, wrenches, bear mace and jack boots.”

“The inside of my vehicle sounded like a firing range,” Chapman said in his Facebook post.

One of the alleged attackers left a “big clear hand print” on the window of his car, which the Berkeley Police Department was able to recover according to Chapman’s Twitter. BPD could not be reached for comment as of press time.

In response to Chapman’s Facebook post describing the alleged attack, Berkeley Antifa posted a wrench and a black flag emoji on Twitter with a screenshot of Chapman’s post. Earlier Tuesday evening, the night of the alleged attacks, Berkeley Antifa had retweeted a video showing Chapman and another group of people waving Trump flags on Telegraph Avenue.

A member of Antifa could not be reached for comment as of press time.

Check back for updates.

Contact Sophia Brown-Heidenreich at [email protected] and follow her on Twitter at @sophiabrownh.

• Faggory Daggory Doo!

Time for RWDS to start activating

• Snippy

He must have been frozen with fear since he didn’t manage to take a single picture of the alleged two minute attack while sitting in his vehicle with phone in hand. He was so traumatized that he didn’t post anything to his social media or even call the police while still in Berkeley that night, but drove all the way home to Daly City and didn’t say a thing until the next day. Crazy how five guys terrorized him so he couldn’t get out of either side of his vehicle, yet it looks like they only damaged one side. Poor Stickboy.

• sven holmes

yeah first thing I do when I get attacked is pull out my phone and start recording

• Snippy

According to his version of the events, he was sitting in the back seat of his vehicle with his phone in hand, “After dropping a friend off in Berekley I got in the back seat of my SUV
        to drink some water and catch up on messages (I like chilling in my back seat).” Then he claims five Antifa started attacking him and maced him when he tried to get out of the vehicle. There are doors on both sides. They were macing him on both sides, but only damaged the car on one side? Then he just calmly drove it home, and the next morning thought of taking a picture, posting it on social media and making a police report? He was posting to social media while out harassing the bookstore earlier in the evening.

• David Davidson

You say that like he doesn’t have the right to do so because you think this isn’t a free country where people can do what they want within reason. It’s ok though I have a feeling that in this instance people will go to prison and no matter how much George Soros funds the National Lawyers Guild they won’t be able to keep these masked thugs out of prison. The very instant that the Berkeley Police Department becomes competent is the same instant antifa ceases to be relevant

• Snippy

That’s not at all what I said. Try reading it more slowly. Sound out the big words if you need to. Most likely the only person here going to prison is Kyle Chapman.

• Jack O’Shadows

You say that like you’re in love with based felon like some sort of fanboi.

• Dissident Rage

Wrap it up boys, he knows about our George Soros link. He’s outed us leftists for sure. Better stuff that protest cash ol’ Georgey gave me in the mattress.

Jesus christ. Do you think Obama was turning the frickin’ frogs gay too?

• Jack O’Shadows

LOL First thing based felon does is hide.

• ImACarrot

never ever hire an antifa.

• BerCaley
        • ImACarrot

There are not any white supremacists. You are just making that up. I only the other hand .. hire people. And I am paying attention for ten years down the road when you are trying to hide this.

• BerCaley

I’m glad you self-identify as a carrot. I was sure that you were some form of vegetable.

• ImACarrot

You are simply wrong.

• Jack O’Shadows

Hurr durr. Tell us more about how having to live on the same planet with persons whose skin color frightens you is the literal equivalent of actual genocide.

• Dissident Rage

Anyone who wouldn’t hire an anti-fascist is probably a low-paying, credit-stealing curmudgeon of a boss anyway. No loss there, dingus.

• jay5775

Oh really toughguy you wouldn’t say diddely squat to his face. He would stomp you like the little girly boy you are.

• Snippy

You seem to live in a very strange fantasy world, with peculiar assumptions about strangers on the internet.

• Jack O’Shadows

Triggered.

• jay5775

I know who you are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLS84pgXGJ4
      You’re the little mouthy SJW wimp getting destroyed by BSM in this vid aren’t you.

• David Davidson

The more these anti-fascists show up and attack people the better the republicans will do in the poles. If the afd can go from having no seats in their parliament to being the third largest party in Germany, imagine what’s going to happen in the USA. Soon the republicans will have enough seats to pass amendments and it will all be because of antifa. Dear antifa, everyone hates you including liberals and I voted for Hilary

• Jack O’Shadows

“Poles”

LOL

You want to make amerika great again? Learn to read and write English, you clownshoe.

• David Davidson

You can delete my comments all you would like but eventually these antifascists are going to be forced into a situation where they don’t outnumber their target 5-1 and they are going to get rekt!!!

• Jack O’Shadows

I love white supremacist tears.

They taste like white whine. Riesling.

• David Davidson

So what are you going to do about my comments are you going to right a Dossier about me like Hilary’s campaign did to Trump or like this one http://nocara.blackblogs.org

It doesn’t matter Berkeley’s mayor has recommended that antifa’s actions be classified as gang violence which will add to their sentences and BPD is now allowed to use Pepper Spray. But I personally recommend antifa’s actions be recognized as hate crimes that way we can put antifa in cell’s for as long as KKK members. Only because I am tired of people running around Berkeley looking like Bloods and Crypts and beating people for having an idea they disagree with.

Trump 2020!

• Jack O’Shadows

Hey Chump

if you really want to “make America great again” you can start by learning how to use an apostrophe.

• David Davidson

So what are you going to do when America deploys tanks in the Bay area and run antifa out of the country like the Burmese did to the Rohingya?

• Jack O’Shadows

I’ll do what the Russians did to your ideological forefathers at Kursk.

:D

• David Davidson

This is what happens when you live in a ideological bubble like the bay area for your entire life and never have you ideas challenged. Acts like this that seem absolutely disgusting to the rest of us must seem completely normal in anarcho-communist Berkeley. Its a problem that deserves to be corrected

• Emilia M.

This man is an American hero. Communist, anti-American Antifa must be crushed, and it must be crushed hard.

• BerCaley

If by hero you mean a three time convicted felon who has been to prison (wait for it) three times for robbery, grand theft, …. He’s got another felony charge now for his Berkeley heroism and so he will probably be going away for awhile.

That kind of hero.

• Snippy

You left out his dealing illegal firearms charge. That was his third and most recent prison stay.

• sven holmes

Wasn’t Brent Betterly of the ‘Nato 3’ (charged with plotting to bomb an international summit) and later released after serving his time, identified clubbing protesters in Charlottesville?

You can pretend that anti-fa are upstanding citizens, but its literally filled with terrorists, human traffickers, pedophiles, heroine addicts, and broken violent thugs.

• Snippy

I didn’t say anything about Antifa, so you have no idea what I think of them. Whatever they do won’t erase that Kyle Chapman has served multiple prison terms for stealing and having illegal weapons. The alt-right is filled with violent ex-convicts. A new article just came out about the Rise Above Movement who were here in Berkeley beating people and Charlottesville. https://www.propublica.org/article/white-hate-group-campaign-of-menace-rise-above-movement

There are numerous members of the alt-right that showed up for Berkeley events this year who have prison records or a history of violent arrests, some of who were also arrested here again.

• BerCaley

Before I pretend that anti-fa are upstanding citizens, I have to pretend that I believe that Stickman is telling the truth. And since all we have to go on is Stickman’s Facebook and Twitter posts and not a police report, I have a hard time believing the three time felon.

• Jack O’Shadows

based felons have very little credibility on a witness stand…..

• Jack O’Shadows

Everything you say is a lie. All you types do is lie. The world has woke up to this fact. So you might as well start upping the anti. Maybe claim ANTIFA are actually alien space lizards. I’m sure Alex Jones can sell that one along with his poisonous “vitamins.”

You people will swallow anything.

• Jack O’Shadows

Everything the alt-blight says is a lie. Nobody believes you “sven” so keep lying and we’ll keep laughing. And punching.

• sven holmes

yes continue to normalize political violence with those who have “toxic masculinity” I am sure mentally ill transsexuals, twinks, and angry feminist can punch well.

• Jack O’Shadows

LOL

Toxic, yes. “Masculine?”

LOL

You forget; the whole world sees your legions of sweaty, fat, multi-chinned basement-dwelling incels. You go right on and keep believing your own side’s propagandas. The camera doesn’t lie. And even granting the “ten pounds” that it is said to add, you load of fat toords still have to account for the other excess 60+ Pounds.

When your side is composed of felons like Fazed Felon Man and vidya gamers (who, granted, are pretty good at beating up their own mother when she suggests that they get a job or something) whose greatest claim to fame is using a car in an ISIS-style terrorist attack, you really can’t expect normal people – that is, people with two or more brain-cells to rub together, to actually join your ranks, do you?

You lot are the walking epitome of the Krueger-Dunning effect. LOL

“Master race.”

BWAHAHAHAHA

• Jack O’Shadows

Here’s photo evidence…”People’s Exhibit A” you might call it:

imgur.com/gallery/UaqCO

• Jack O’Shadows

Jackie Punchwell. I like the sound of that. It has a nice “ring” to it.

• Jack O’Shadows

He’s going away for a long time. Based Prison Wife

• jay5775

That remains to be seen moron. The charges are trumped up and could easily fall apart. All the events are videoed and can be found all over youtube. They will show self defense or defense of others.

• BerCaley

Dude, Kyle needs your help. He’s facing mounting legal costs in this travesty of justice. Won’t you help Kyle help America?

https://altright.com/2017/03/06/based-stick-man-legal-defense-fund/

• jay5775

Way ahead of ya… Dude. Hmmmm maybe this is you in this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLS84pgXGJ4 . That would explain the epic butthurt that you antifa lovers are experiencing.

• BerCaley

Awesome bro, I knew I could count on you. It’s the good folks like you who will Make America Great Again.

• jay5775

Well sarcasm or not that may be the only thing you get right in your rotten miserable existence.

• Jack O’Shadows

Says the fanboi who gets triggered when someone points out what a loser his hero, Based Felon Boi is.

LOL keep crying Snowflake. In 4 years you’ll still be a virgin and Trump will be gone.

• Jack O’Shadows

If they want to “make america great again” they should learn to spell….

• Jack O’Shadows

Speaking of “butthurt” did you ever manage to get over being triggered by a comment on this fora?

LOL You snowflakes are so delicate that you confuse actual literal “genocide” with merely being forced to live on the same planet with people whose skin color frightens you.

You don’t get to point fingers when you’re that sensitive, Flakey.

• jay5775

Whatever you punks think of BSM he has way bigger gonads than any of you wimps. Imagine if the situation were reversed from this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLS84pgXGJ4 . Lets say you were facing 8 alt-right thugs, 2 of which were armed with knives and one with a blunt force weapon (i.e, the skateboard) what would do??? First you would drop a big smelly load in your panties then a yellow pool would form between your legs, then you would run screaming for mommy. You sure wouldn’t do what BSM did in this video I bet.

• Jack O’Shadows

Based Felon is a coward who hides behind a leaded stick.

• Jack O’Shadows

If by “Gonads” you mean a felony record of criminality, then yeah. His “gonads” are way bigger than mine.

LOL

• Jack O’Shadows

LOL

We’ll see him in jail. For life. Three strikes finally works.

• Jack O’Shadows

Based Three Time Felon