Homecoming Weekend playlist

coloredited_isabelledoerschlag_homecomingplaylist
Isabelle Doerschlag/Staff

Cal Fight Song

• This song is a must-learn so that your parents can look super cool and spirited when they sing it from memory at the football game. Obviously, your first stop should be the student store for Cal Dad and Cal Mom shirts!

“Home” – Phillip Phillips

• You’re finally showing your parents around your new home! They can finally relate to how annoying the flyers on Sproul Plaza are and understand why your calf game is so strong (hills, duh).

“Don’t Stop Believin’ ” – Journey

• A banger for all generations. Make sure to request it from the DJ when you take your parents out fratting.

“Never Grow Up” – Taylor Swift

• When you get sad for a hot sec and miss being taken care of and miss having your own room and need some hugs right before your parents’ departure, this song will give you all the feels.

“Stronger” – Kanye West

• The perfect song to get your entire family to bounce back from the emotional moment you just had. It will hype y’all up and make everyone focus on all of the positive things happening. Distance can make your love stronger!

“Time of Your Life” – Green Day

• College is the best four years of your life. While it can be hard to be away from your parents, Homecoming Weekend is a special time to share your new life with your family, because they will always be connected to you, wherever you are. So FaceTime them as often as you need to, and make sure to have the time of your life!