Editor’s note: Regarding editorial cartoon depicting Alan Dershowitz

Update 10/25/2017: The language of this editor’s note has been updated to better reflect the sentiment of the editor.

We have seen with sharp clarity the pain and anger caused by an editorial cartoon that ran online in our opinion section on Oct. 18, and we apologize for this.

The artist’s intent was to argue that the contents of civil liberties lawyer and professor emeritus at Harvard Law School Alan Dershowitz’s recent lecture at UC Berkeley were hypocritical. We regret that the artistic rendering distracted from the discussion the artist was trying to start.

The criticism we have received reaffirms for us a need for a more critical editing eye, and a stronger understanding of the violent history and contemporary manifestations of anti-Semitism. We appreciate those who have reached out offering to help us better our understanding of these issues. We will be taking them up on the offer.

We want to encourage readers to continue sending us feedback, questions and concerns.

Karim Doumar is the editor in chief. Contact the opinion desk at [email protected].

• Brad Gillespie

It’s incredible how deep those who know so little shame can stick their foot down their own throats. When you have a college campus that is so opposed to the free exchange of ideas, and Alan Dershowitz is the speaker — a Jewish lawyer, from the left, who is for the most part only one of those from the left who adhere to reasoned thought, and your flock of brainwashed idiot students can’t comprehend what he is about, there is something seriously wrong. I’m uncertain about how students from elite colleges are so against Israel and so pro Palestinian: don’t they get how the Palestinians are sworn to anniliating Israel? That is their mission in life. And the fact that they have no homeland is not Israel’s problem. Israel is the only Mideast country that shares American ideals, western civ. ideals, and this is why the modern elite students hate Jews and regard Israel with such unreasoned hatred. This entire episode reveals how little thinking ability those from elite universities actually have. Your apology has been forced from you, and hence is nearly meaningless. Rather than offering up an apology that means very little, why do something about the college atmosphere that has become so radicalized and intolerant of ‘other’ thought patterns. Or teach your students how to think, rather than yell.

• Todd

Run a search for Jew, Muslim, and Christian, Israel on this paper’s web site, you will start to notice a much bigger problem.

• Helen4Yemen

1. “on’t they get how the Palestinians are sworn to anniliating Israel? That is their mission in life.”

It certainly is their mission as it was the missoin of the Kenyans when they were colonized by the British and the mission of the British when they were colonized by the French,

2. “And the fact that they have no homeland is not Israel’s problem.”

Haha! So funny! The Ashenazi arrived and stole the land by force. Whose problem do you think it is? The Eskimos?

3. “Israel is the only Mideast country that shares American ideals, western civ. ideals.”

I am Middle Eastern and I am hear to tell you take your democracy back to your grandma’s land of Poland, Lithuania, Hungary.

4. “and this is why the modern elite students hate Jews and regard Israel with such unreasoned [sic] hatred.”

The alien European entity is hated just like Nazi Germany was hated. People who do abhorrent things are always hated.

• Strangerinastrangeland

Hasn’t the State of Israel just “announced” that it will build 2,300 new (settlement) homes, on the OTHER side of the Israel built “exclusion wall”? Now taking land without weapons, but with armored bulldozers? WHERE is the UN?

• Todd

Why would they. It is up to the Palestinians and Israelis to make true peace. Plus, there are Muslims living in Israel, why not Jews living in the future state of Palestine.

• Helen4Yemen

For over a thousand years, there were no Jews living in Palestine.

In 1882 when European Jewry arrived in Palestine as Zionist colonial settlers, they found:

• 400,000 Arabic-speaking indigenous Palestinian Muslims (78%)

• 40,000 Arabic-speaking indigenous Palestinian Christians (6%)

• 15,000 YIDDISH-SPEAKING European Jews (3%)

All the 15,000 Jews were migrants from Eastern Europe who had arrived in the 1830’s and 1840’s to live on halukka (charity) sent them to from abroad. Make no mistake about it that these indigent Jews of Eastern Europe were sent to plant the seed for Jewish presence on that land before the stampede to colonize the land would begin by European Jewry.

• Todd

LOL. In 1800, Jerusalem had a majority Jewish population and no other locations had an accurate census, so continue making up numbers

• TecumsehUnfaced

Not true. They were a substantial portion only around Jerusalem to live on charity until they died. None of them were evil ZioNazi Mafia invading out of Europe with the open intent of country stealing and ethnic cleansing.

• Helen4Yemen

Why are my comment going pending?

• Helen4Yemen

There were hardly any Jews in Palestine prior to the 1830’s when Yiddish-speaking indigent Jews from Eastern Europe began to arrive who were sent to live on charity (halukka). These poor Jews from Eastern Europe were sent to Palestine to plant the seed of Jewish presence ahead of the Z10n1st stampede that was to start.

Jerusalem population

………………….Muslims …… Christians …. Jews ………. Total
            1938 …………… 4,500 ……… 3,500 ……… 3,000 ……… 11,500
            1844 …………… 5,000 ……… 3,390 ……… 7,120 ……… 15,510

All the Jews were YIDDISH-SPEAKING recent migrants from Eastern Europe. All the Palestinian Muslims and Palestinian Christians were Arabic-speaking indigenous to the land.

Today, there are no indigenous Palestinians Jews anywhere in the world as they had become Muslims and Christians over many centuries.

• Todd

LOL, So the fact the documentation clearly shows they were a majority in Jerusalem in 1800 seems not to be registering with you. Nor the fact that genetically Jews from Europe are 5th cousins are closes to Jews from North Africa, Arabia, the Lefant, Persia, or Spanish area seem to be registering to you. These are facts done by peer reviewed scientist. There is only one non-peer review study that supports your position and that was funded by the Saudis and dismissed by experts as being fatally flawed.

• Helen4Yemen

Look at Alan Dershowitz’s DNA results.
            1) Europe is highlighted to trace his 99.9% European ancestry.
            2) Africa is highlighted because he has 0.1% African ancestry.
            3) Asia is highlighted because he has 0.1% Asian ancestry.
            4) The Middle East is totally left blank because they found
            no trace of Middle East ancestry – not even 0.1% – nothing – zilch!
            https://i.imgur.COM/VL1lk6p.png

• Todd

Lol. Please educate yourself on DNA. Search for Kurds, Jews, Druze and you will see the three tribes are all very close DNA cousins. This is not the case with Jews, Poles, Getman, and Russians. Thus blowing your comments out of the water.

• Helen4Yemen

Since Abraham’s ancestry was UR, Iraq, why are the “Jews” related to the people of the Levant, 1000 miles away?

https://i.imgur.com/8UU6ViY.png

• Todd

Kurdish tribal invaders over 3500 years ago. Kurds are probably Jews by religion.

• Helen4Yemen

Do you not understand English well? I asked you since Abraham,

Isaac, Jacob were descended from UR, Iraq and not from Palestine,

why would the Ashkenazi be genetically related to the people of the

Levant and not to the Shia Muslims of Southern Iraq who live near

where Ur used to be – near Basra, Iraq?

• Todd

Many of the Muslims in the lefant are colonial invaders. Duh. It is the same way that USA citizens are not native Americans. You would not compare yourself to invaders. Thus , since Arabs are invaders they are not useful reference point.

• Helen4Yemen

Then please tell me where are the natives? Where did the go?

• Todd

The archeological evidence shows the local population and the Kurds mingled and formed a society. The Canaanites DNA match the modern Lebanese. I also thought the latest studies showing one of the 12 tribes is probably not “Kurdish,” but descendants of Greek and Egyptian mercenaries. I also think the latest evidence of only the Levites being part of the Exodus interesting.

• Helen4Yemen

Have they ever checked the Ashkenazi DNA against the

Shia Muslims of Southern Iraq near UR to see if they match?

• Helen4Yemen

The only cousin of an Ashkenazi is another Ashkenazi.

Watch video, Larry David and Bernie Sanders are cousins.

https://youtu.be/nhU45VFd3Sk

• Todd

Lol, jews, whether they are from India, Spain, Israel, Poland, Kurdistan, Yemen are all related as much as any 5th cousins. This is extremely close.

• Helen4Yemen

Look at Alan Dershowitz’s DNA results.
            4)
            The Middle East is totally left blank because they found

https://i.imgur.com/VL1lk6p.png

• Helen4Yemen

Look at Tony Kushner’s DNA results.

Why is the Middle East left totally blank?

https://i.imgur.com/7EFzMDf.png

• Helen4Yemen

What about the Jews of Uganda, Kenya, Angola,
            Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Ethiopia? You seem not to think
            the black Jews are also Jews.

• Todd

The DNA is slightly beyond 5th. For example the lemba tribe have the Cohen gene, but they are beyond 5th, but still closer than non-Jewish Europeans.

So now that I won on DNA let’s move onto cultural connections

• Helen4Yemen

ITALIANS HAVE SIGNIFICANT LEVELS OF MIDDLE
            EAST DNA – VS. ZERO% FOR THE ASHKENAZI

1) Explain to me why Italians have significant levels of ME ancestry
            – as high as 20% – vs. 0% for the Ashkenazi?

2) Why is the Ashkenazi DNA always grouped with and added to
            the total of European DNA?

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-semite/italian_greek_types_of_dna/

• Helen4Yemen

Alan Dershowitz = 99.9% European (Poland, Hungary, Ukraine …)
            Bill O’reilly = 99.9% European (Ireland, Britain …)
            Are they not both equally of European ancestry?
            What is the difference?

• Todd

Helen. What is the difference? Good question. First, you are discussing, self-reporting. What you want to be looking at is comparison between groups. For example, a Jew whose grandparents all came from Warsaw is closer genetically to a Kurd from Kirkuk than to a poke from Warsaw. Does that help?

• Helen4Yemen

Why is the Middle East left totally blank but Europe (99%), Asia (0.1%), African (-0.1%) are highlighted for Alan Dershowitz?

https://i.imgur.com/VL1lk6p.png

• Helen4Yemen

Only useless talk, right? Got DNA samples to show me of a Yemeni Jew vs that of an Ashkenazi? Of course, not! Just wasting time online writing fabrications.

• Lifeboat

The Daily Californian should be in touch with these guys to see if they think that cartoon is anti-Semitic.
    http://www.nkusa.org/customUploads/Image/20170724-1.jpg

• jon enten

yeah, really nice photo retouching job!

• Lifeboat

Here’s their website. Be in touch with them. The cartoon is not about “Jews,” it is about bloody injustice and it’s lying defender propagandists. These guys would agree, as would many other Jews.
        http://www.nkusa.org/index.cfm

• Todd

This is like asking the KKK about Christianity. Only an anti-semite would peddle such garbage.

• Lifeboat

If you haven’t seen this film linked below, it is excellent and describes much of the dynamic which is happening with this story on the cartoon: Occupation of the American Mind. It is outstanding.
    http://mediaed.org/occupationmovie/

• Todd

Troll alert. This guy is a bigot spreading lies.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Correct! Todd is a troll that wants to keep you away from though provoking reading such as Lifeboat has suggested. The dumber people are, the better is for the Zionist-Talmudist Mafia.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Excellent!

• Helen4Yemen

“Yet the world, including many in the media, academia, and even diplomacy, seems to accept Palestinian violence as cultural. On the other hand, something different is expected from Israelis. This is cultural relativism bordering on racism. To expect less of Palestinians, regardless of their grievances, is to diminish their humanity.”
    ― Alan M. Dershowitz, The Case for Israel

Therefore, the Dershowitz expects of the Palestinians that cannot be expected of another colonized people? Why are you there? Are you not Europoean? What connects you to Palestine — please tell me — I am dying to know.

• TecumsehUnfaced

He had me until that last sentence that transformed the meaning of Dersh’s argument into an absurd, “regardless of their grievances, the Palestinians must be civilized and nice about it to fully claim their humanity.” What a total jerk!

• Helen4Yemen

Please remember that the man uses his shyster skills against the Palestinians.

• TecumsehUnfaced

He knows how to use the language of logic, while giving it a quick twist to give it an entirely different meaning after he lulls the listeners/ readers into accepting the path he is apparently traveling. I love the way he wiggles and giggles when somebody won’t let him get away with that.

• Helen4Yemen

I watched this video like 10 years ago – Dershowitz was debating Normal Finkelstein and Dershowitz came across simply as unbelievable. he had many nervous giggles, he interrupted – his conduct was very unprofessional. Don’t take my word, watch it and make up your own mind.

https://www.youtube.COM/watch?v=DeTpKASahAc

• TecumsehUnfaced

I’ve seen it. Finkelstein had the Dersh dead to rights on finding errors in his book, but the Dersh didn’t want to give up the $10,000 he promised to anyone finding a mistake (or maybe it because of his naturally raw ego, or both.) Hilarious! Especially when you’ve watched the Dersh so often exercise his devious hypocrisy with such arrogance.

• Ethan56

The Palestinian leadership chose the Turks in World War I; they chose the Nazis in World War II; they refused Partition in 1948 and began a war they lost (led by Amin al-Husseini, who was a wanted Nazi war criminal in Europe); they backed the USSR in the Cold War; they backed Saddam Hussein in 1990-1991 (leading to the expulsion of 300,000 Palestinians from Kuwait once it was liberated from Saddam); they refused the Camp David and Taba deals in 2000/2001 (which would’ve given them 97% of the West Bank and all of Gaza), and started the Second Intifada instead–a war which they also lost, and which resulted in the building of the anti-terrorism wall; and they backed Saddam again in 2003. It’s a record of political incompetence unmatched in the Middle East.

Meanwhile, the proto-Israels backed the Allies in World War I, and they backed the Allies in World War II; then the Israelis backed the West and the U.S. in the Cold War; the West and the U.S. against Saddam in 1990-1991; and the West and the U.S. against Saddam in 2003.

Figure out why the israelis are now more powerful than the Palestinians.

The Palestinians and their leaders are agents in their own history–not victims.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You are being stupidly mendacious again. The Palestinians were part of the [email protected] revolt in WWI. As such they had won their right for self-determination.

In WWII the Palestinians were never on the German side. They just wanted the evil European invaders out. All their misery has come from the scheming of the British and the ZioNazi thugs, vile, shameless creatures that murder and steal from them still.

• Ethan56

Ever heard of Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and political leader of the Palestinians in 1947-1948? Or how Fawzi Qawukji, the military leader of the Palestinians, got his training in the Nazi Army reaching the rank of Colonel?

• TecumsehUnfaced

They were two individuals working to free their people from the genocidal British and ZioNazi assault. There were 150,000 Jews fighting for Hitler. The odious Yitzhak Shamir was turned down by the Germans because he was too barbaric.

What were the evil genocidal European ZioNazi thugs doing in Palestine unwanted by the indigenous people?

• Ethan56

No. They were ideologically compatible with the Nazis, as are you and Helen. Husseini’s book, “Islam and the Jews” (1937), was translated into German in 1938. Husseini took part in the Holocaust, specifically targetting Jewish children in Eastern Europe. He was a wanted Nazi war criminal in Europe at the time he was elected the political head of the Palestinians. His right-hand military man had been a Colonel in the Wehrmacht. But there’s no point in giving you two actual historical facts. You turn out to be Holocaust deniers! Unbelievable.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Look! The evil invader ZioNazi thug is pulling the old inversion of blame again. you savages invade their country with the aim of seizing it and driving them and somehow it’s their fault. No wonder you ZioNazis don’t get respect anywhere unless you buy it from the corrupt.

Sorry, you don’t believe in historical facts except as oil for your lies excusing your vile assault on Palestine and the Middle East.

Don’t you realize that all evil ZioNazi Prime Ministers have been war criminals by their conduct under international law? Your savage assault on Palestine is a crime against humanity.

Your Holohoax is the swindle of the century. You can’t prove even one gas chamber, even on fire pit, much less that there was any slaughter at the camp.

You can’t refute anything in any of these. Your con game is blown. All you’ve got all vicious smears and unconstitutional totalitarian laws to protect.

I dare you to make a case for your Holohoax, you unconscionable fraud.

• Helen4Yemen

Did Husseini force the Europeans to expel their Jews 108 times?

https://i.imgur.com/MrEAjLH.png

Press on the image to see a larger version

• Todd

I think it you who is being stupidly mendacious. The Palestinians did not exist as a group in WW 1, they were Arabs. This part of the Turkish Empire was under Turkish Islamic colonial rule with the colonial power trying to Islamicphi the area. In WW 2 they did side with the Germans and you can see pictures of the Grand Mufti Of Jerusalem sitting with the German leader. Plus since this land was Jewish long before Arabs invaded in the 600s and then illegally built on top of Jewish holy sites, I think we all know that taking back your property is not theft, it is called justice. If you are against Justice and for bigotry, continue with your defense of the thieves.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Wow! Do you work hard to fool people with the most arrant nonsense! Whatever silly excuse you make up for vile ZioNazi Mafia looting of Palestine, there were still people who had been living there for millennia.

Unless you’re a psychopath looking to steal their homes and lands, it’s the PEOPLE that are important. People are people, no matter what attributes you arbitrarily require to avoid getting their land and homes stolen from them. Palestinians have been in Palestine continuously for many thousands of years under many names, rulers, and religions, far longer than anything called Jewish even existed, including the last two thousand years, when the invader European Ashkenazi certainly weren’t, if ever. The Palestinians include also the ones who were the ancient Jews, before they converted to Christianity, before they converted to Islam and called themselves Arabs. The European Ashkenazi invaders never saw Palestine until modern times. Among those they assaulted were the true heirs of the ancient Judaic kingdoms.

• Helen4Yemen

Palestine Population 1851 – 1881

Year ……. Muslims…… Christian …… Jews
            1851 …… 300,000 …… 27,000 …… 13,000
            1861 …… 325,000 …… 31,000 …… 13,000
            1878 …… 386,320 …… 40,588 …… 13,942
            1879 …… 390,597 …… 41,331 …… 14,197
            1880 …… 394,935 …… 41,089 …… 14,460
            1881 …… 399,334 …… 42,864 …… 14,731
            1882 …… 403,795 …… 43,659 …… 15,011 Ashkenazi arrived

All the Jews were Yiddish-speaking Jews from Eastern Europe who were sent to live on welfare they call “halukka” that world Jewry constituted to as a scheme to start planting the seeds of Jewish presence as there were no Jews living on that land for over 1,000 years.

• Helen4Yemen

Jabotinsky – the Iron Wall – 1923

My readers have a general idea of the history of colonisation in other countries. I suggest that they consider all the precedents with which they are acquainted, and see whether there is one solitary instance of any colonisation being carried on with the consent of the native population. There is no such precedent. The native populations, civilised or uncivilised, have always stubbornly resisted the colonists, irrespective of whether they were civilised or savage. And it made no difference whatever whether the colonists behaved decently or not.

• Helen4Yemen

Ashkenazi in Palestine = French in Algeria = British in Kenya

Ashkenazi = European colonial settlers

French =European colonial settlers

British = European colonial settlers

• Ethan56

Ashkenazi in Europe is your “metropole? You mean the impoverished survivors of the Holocaust?

• Helen4Yemen

I am Middle Eastern and the “holocaust” was a war between two white Europeans, one Jew and the other Christian, was it not? Tell me how the Ashkenazi is connected to Palestine more than the Christian Europeans?

• Todd

You are a bigot who does not know the history of the Middle East. The Holocaust was a crime committed by the Germans against Jews, Roma, Gays, Disabled, and others. You are too prejudice to understand, but for those who might be reading, Jews are one of the oldest indigenous tribes on the planet. Most of their holy sites are in the land of Israel, i.e., the Temple Mount, Tomb of the Patriarchs, Rachel’s Tomb, Safed, etc. Jews to this day all pray toward Israel and still use plants in their religious ceremony’s which are indigenous to the Land of Israel. The issue is not how they are connected, but how on earth when you have internet connection that you do not know.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You silly fool! Don’t you know that the Holohoax has been exposed for all to see?

The aim of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust is to promote intellectual freedom regarding the “Holocaust” and to offer a forum to those who contest the orthodox Holocaust narrative.
            http://codoh.COM/

Laughing Mexican Guy – Six Million Jews

• Todd

Thank you for your post. You are now clearly stating your bigotry.

• TecumsehUnfaced

No, no, the thanks is all mine! To you for clearly exhibiting your mendacity!

Please! Tell us another one for us to laugh at! Use the peculiar ZioNazi spice of inverted blame! Call me a terrorist! Hehe.

• Helen4Yemen

“Why Did 23andMe Tell Ashkenazi Jews They Could Be Descended From Khazars?”

Ari Feldman Aug 29, 2017 – The Jewish Forward

“Ashkenazic Jews often find themselves in the peculiar situation of being 90% Ashkenazi Jewish and 99% European.”
            _____________
            Do you know the meaning of that? That the Ashenazi are one of the purest and whitest of any European groups and they have 0% genetic ties to the people of the Middle East. You can hallucinate all you want, but DNA is science and it is very precise.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Except in the trembling hands of the notorious Ostrer-Skorecky-Hammer gang. They get results nobody else gets. They keep their data pristine unexposed to dubious examination. They get money! More mysterious results? They pack their authorship lists to fraudulently raise their slippery authority.

• Helen4Yemen

But they cannot produce DNA results for Alan Dershowitz where it says 90% Middle Eastern or even 50% or 20% or 10% or 5% or even 1% MMiddle Eastern, can they? No, they cannot! Dershowitz is at 99.9% European and 0% Middle Eastern. How much purer does it get than 99.9% European?

• TecumsehUnfaced

Give them time! Bankster money works miracles, especially with “scientific research”. Think how many thousands Jesus could have fed, if he had been paid for one speech before happy banksters like Barf Obama was paid.

• Helen4Yemen

Why did Jesus need to feed the hungry? Why didn’t daddy-God simply make the bananas, oranges, grapes to sprout everywhere, even from rocks. He is god and able to create miracles, right? There is no dignity in being fed. Just let the earth sprout with food and the rest humans can do for themselves.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Very good point. You should have been around when they made up that fairy tale.

• Todd

Helen is just a bigoted troll.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Says the snorting European colonialist elitist who feeds on other people.

• Ethan56

Yes, so it seems. A Holocaust denier, etc. Unbelievable.

• TecumsehUnfaced

But you’re something much worse a Holohoax denier, a parasite feeding off unscionable lies.

• Todd

LOL you are such a bigot. Places “=” signs does not make your lies any more factual. Jews are Jews. Remember Jews are a religion, race, culture, people, tribe, etc. Under any of these definitions they are indigenous to Israel. Your lies only cause grieve and will not help any one other than the haters.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Nope! The evil ZioNazi Mafia invaders of Palestine are of the Synagogue of Satan, not at all like normal Jewish people that Mafia play for fools like they do to the Goyim.

Move to Israel and the ZioNazi Mafia make monsters out of your children, who hate other people, impoverish, and murder them.

• Todd

Wow, you can put the word Jew and the word of their enemy together. First you claim that the Holocaust does not exist and then you claim Jews are Nazis. If the Nazis did nothing wrong and it was all made up, are you saying the Jews are the good people. That would be the logical outcome of your thoughts.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Look! He’s unable to prove one gas chamber, one lamp shade of his silly Holohoax, but nonsensically calumniates me. That is clearly a man sitting on his lost case to hide it.

Come on now! If you are going to libel someone with “holocaust denier”, you must present proof of something I’ve agreed to deny, or else stand revealed a fraud along side of Elie Wiesel.

– We Have Had Enough of Elie Wiesel and His Ilk-August 08, 2014 / Gilad Atzmon
            http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/we-have-had-enough-of-elie-wiesel-and-his-ilk.html

– ELIE WIESEL: ANOTHER IRREDEEMABLE ZIONIST LIAR
            https://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2010/04/18/elie-wiesel-another-irredeemable-zionist-liar/

• Helen4Yemen

No, the Nazis killed many other people, the handicapped, gays, the Roma but the Jews are forcing the world only to remember their tragedy to the exclusion of other tragedies.

• Todd

LOL, I mentioned all the groups. Most Jews do. This is why Jews led the fight to save the Muslims of Bosnia and Burma and why Jews are involved in saving Muslims in Syria. If you stop with your lies and actually learned the truth, you might realize that Jews are cousins with many people in the Middle East and as a religion it is very close to Islam. Even more so that Christianity is to either religion.

• Helen4Yemen

You mean they firs murder them in Palestine and then save them in Syria?

ISIS loves Jews and hates Muslims and Christians

ISIS never attacks Jews but only Muslims and Christians.

ISIS murdered thousands of Muslims and Christiand but not even a single Jew.

ISIS = Israeli Security Secret Service.

• Todd

Lol israel just took action last week again against ISis and killed 4of their commanders. Plus isis hates all non-Muslims. Just look at their attack against a Jewish supermarket in France. Do you just make everything up?

• Helen4Yemen

“Jews are cousins with many people in the Middle East ”

Which ones? The Chinese or Ethiopian or German or Indian?

• Todd

Druze and Kurds. Do you not know how to use the internet?

• Helen4Yemen

____________
            Do the Druze and the Kurds also find themselves being 99% European on their DNA results?

• Todd

Helen, You are looking at stories through your bigotry. I don’t have time to explain genetic testing to a person who is not interested in the truth. The bottom line is that 23andme fell for the falsehood of the Khazar theory. This was explained in great detail in a later article in the forward. Furthermore, these sites are based upon self-reporting. You need to read, if you have the knowledge, the actual peer review scientific articles. Here is one: http://www.cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(07)61325-1

• TecumsehUnfaced

Note that the evil Zionist-Talmudist Mafia and the Nazis were very good friends.

Embracing the SS

Consequently, the Zionists brought Baron Von Mildenstein of the SS Security Service to Palestine for a six-month visit in support of Zionism. This visit led to a twelve-part report by Joseph Goebbels, Hitler’s Minister of Propaganda, in Der Angriff (The Assault) in 1934 praising Zionism. Goebbels ordered a medallion struck with the Swastika on one side, and on the other, the Zionist Star of David. In May 1935, Reinhardt Heydrich, the chief of the SS Security Service, wrote an article in which he separated Jews into “two categories.” The Jews he favored were the Zionists: “Our good wishes together with our official good will go with them.“ [82] In 1937, the Labor “socialist” Zionist militia, the Haganah (founded by Jabotinsky) sent an agent (Feivel Polkes) to Berlin offering to spy for the SS Security Service in exchange for the release of Jewish wealth for Zionist colonization. Adolf Eichmann was invited to Palestine as the guest of the Haganah.

Feivel Polkes informed Eichmann:

Jewish nationalist circles were very pleased with the radical German policy, since the strength of the Jewish population in Palestine would be so far increased thereby that in the foreseeable future the Jews could reckon upon numerical superiority over the Arabs. [83]

The list of acts of Zionist collaboration with the Nazis goes on and on. What can account for this incredible willingness of Zionist leaders to betray the Jews of Europe? The entire rationale for the state of Israel offered by its apologists has been that it was intended to be the refuge of Jews facing persecution.

The Zionists, to the contrary, saw any effort to rescue Europe’s Jews not as the fulfilment of their political purpose but as a threat to their entire movement. If Europe’s Jews were saved, they would wish to go elsewhere and the rescue operation would have nothing to do with the Zionist project of conquering Palestine.

https://www.marxists.ORG/history/etol/document/mideast/hidden/ch06.htm

Medallion that Geobbels struck to commemorate Nazi-Zionist cooperation

http://northshorenumismaticsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/NaziPalestina.jpg

• Todd

Why would this matter to you since you claim the Shoah is fake?

• TecumsehUnfaced

Okay, no evidence? You lose, you silly goose.

• Todd

You got yourself tripped up. How cute.

• TecumsehUnfaced

And still you’ve got no evidence. You don’t dare point to anything, because you know by what you point to the Holohoax will be exposed.

• Todd

Sir we are not discussing proof. This has been put to bed years ago. The issue is how you are making a fool of yourself. Your just digging yourself deeper.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Ha, ha! Look at him dodge!

• Todd

The issue is your bigotry and lack of logic. How am I dodging? It is you who is not answering the question.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Why are you unable to present any evidence for your holocaust?
            By failing to do so you have admitted it to be a Holohoax. You lost!

• Todd

LOL. You again try to distract and change the subject. I don’t need to document the Holocaust, Israel, Egypt, Greece, Rome or gravity, they are well documented. The issue is your illogic and bigotry.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Correction! You Hollow Hoaxers can’t document anything except by grunting and squatting out your colons.

• TecumsehUnfaced

But you Hollow Hoaxers have a lot of creativity, all very undisciplined like a two year old child. That’s why you can never get your stories straight, and get afraid to present any of your manufactured evidence.

• Todd

It must really burn you up that a Jew is pointing out how much a fool you are and how illogical your arguments are, I give you credit to keep coming back for more. I like it because the only people defending the editors are people like you.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You give me credit for stomping a bunch of bigot Hollow Hoaxers who hate facts?

Please! It’s easy and a public service. It’s so funny getting you Hollow Hoaxers to admit that you hate facts.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You should start calling yourself, “Todd the Hollow Hoaxer”! People will admire your newly discovered integrity and throw you rotten tomatoes.

• Helen4Yemen

Is there a “Jewish culture”? No!

There are no ‘Jewish customs’. The German Jew’s customs are German, the Ethiopian Jew’s customs are Ethiopian, the Yemeni Jew’s customs are Yemeni. There are ‘Jewish religious’ customs just like Muslim religious customs shared across the Muslim world. The European Jews actually have no custom of their own to speak of since they disdain the European customs and upon arriving in Palestine empty handed of any customs of their own wasted no time stealing Arabic food, art, music, dance, clothing, you name it, they stole it and stamped it with ‘Israeli’. Arabic falafel and humus is now peddled all over the world by European Ashkenazi Jews and advertised as ‘Israeli’

• TecumsehUnfaced

Well, there is some Ashkenazi culture, like Yiddish, but the ZioNazi Mafia throttling Palestine is determined to strip it from them. It is illegal for Jews to speak Yiddish publicly in ZioNazi Land, like Tel Aviv.

• Helen4Yemen

These are Ashkenazi cultural foods but you do not see them peddling these foods in restaurants or the streets of New York. Now they claim Arabic foods are their ancestral foods – so shameless!

Borscht, cabbage, Challah, Chicken matzo ball soup,
            Farfel, Flanken, gefiltah fish, Kasha Varnishkis, matzoh
            balls., Perogen, Potatoe kasha Knishes, Potatoe Latkas,
            Schave, Stuffed cabbage,

• Todd

OMG you are such a bigot. Do you really think being anti-Jew is so acceptable that you will get any respect for your garbage?

• TecumsehUnfaced

Hilarious! You libel good and decent Jewish people with the horrible crimes of the evil ZioNazi Mafia. Shame on you! Find a rabbi, confess, and apologize!

• Todd

What are you talking Jews as a culture and race are from Israel. Palestinians are descendants of colonizers, but who cares. Unless you are anti-immigrant your whole line of reasoning is silly.

• Helen4Yemen

You are confusing immigration and colonization. When people
        immigrate, they live under the rules of the receiving nation. The
        Arabs in America are not different than the Ashkenazi originally
        from Eastern Europe but can now be found in US, Canada. The
        Ashkenazi in Palestine arrived holding a gun on one hand and a
        flag on the other. The Ashkenazi in Palestine is equivalent to the
        French in Algeria or the British in India – colonizers.

• Helen4Yemen

Are you telling me the German, the Ethiopian, the Yemeni, Chinese Jews are of the same race?

• Todd

By DNA, yes. There are around 50 peer review studies on this. Do you not research anything?

• Helen4Yemen

Do you have actual DNA resuls for any Ashkenazi to show me? I can show you dozens. How many can you show me?

Look at the map of Dershowitz’s DNA results? The Middle East is totally blank, is it not? That is because they found no trace of Middle East ancestry, not even 0.1%, is that not true?

Alan Dershowitz DNA results
            99.9% European
            0% Middle Eastern
            https://web.archive.ORG/web/20170605012758/https://www-tc.pbs.ORG/weta/finding-your-roots/files/2014/11/AlanDershowitzDNA.jpg

• Ethan56

You simply don’t understand Helen: the Ashkenazis ARE the Middle East DNA. Studies show a close DNA relationship between them and the Ancient Jews of Judaea. And this makes sense, since Jewish custom until the last century was opposed to intermarriage with non-Jews.

• Helen4Yemen

Look at Alan Dershowitz’s DNA results.
            https://i.imgur.com/VL1lk6p.png

• Ethan56

No. He is 98% Ashkenazi but that’s not “European”. Stop equating them! 98% Ashkenazi means he has a great big dollop of Middle Eastern genes.

• Helen4Yemen

When Israelite first arrived in Europe, they hooked up with European women, right? As I demonstrate on the table below, the first generation of hybrids were 50/50% European Israelite. The second generation can only marry Europeans since there was only one “diaspora” and the Middle East DNA gets halved for each generation and by 4th generation, it is at 6.25% and it eventually totally disappears. This is just following your silly children’s story of “diaspora”.

1) Israelite………………………………………….. + European = 50% Israelite – 50% European
            2) 50% Israelite – 50% European……………. + European = 25% Israelite – 75% European
            3) 25% Israelite – 75% European …………… + European = 12.5% Israelite – 87.5% European
            4) 12.5% Israelite – 87.5% European……….. + European = 6.25% Israelite – 93.75% European

• Ethan56

No. They did not hook up with “European” women. Jews were famously endogamous, right through the mid-twentieth century. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

• Helen4Yemen

No time to waste reading your silly comments.
            Not interested.

• Ethan56

I’m not surprised at this rejoinder. For Helen 4Yemen, being to face the facts is always difficult and uncomfortable. But facts, as John Adams says, are stubborn things.

• Helen4Yemen

23andme puts Ashkenazi DNA always in Europe.

ancestry dot com puts Ashkenazi DNA always in Europe.

familytreedna puts Ashkenazi DNA always in Europe.

Why?

https://i.imgur.com/Qb45nZ0.png

• Helen4Yemen

This chart shows no “big dollop of Middle Eastern genes” for the Ashkenazi, actually nothing!

https://i.imgur.com/ZFyFnHf.png

• Ethan56

Because of endogamy
            among Jews, the idea that Ashkenazi over time “diluted” their Middle Easternness by marrying “Europeans” in every generation—as Helen keeps asserting—is simply wrong and in fact ridiculous.

• Ethan56

The 98% Ashkenazi contains the bigbfollop the Middle Eastern genes. Jews in the Middle Ages and right into the 20th century practiced endogamy and were famous for it. They were NOT marrying European women (or men)—though you wrongly think so. No. This isn’t rocket science.

• Helen4Yemen

Italians have significant levels of Middle East DNA whereas the Ashkenazi has none! An Italian has 20% Middle East and 0.1% Ashkenazi DNA. Why then is the Ashkenazi DNA grouped with and added to the Middle East DNA separate and apart from the Middle East DNA? Take a look:

• Helen4Yemen

Larry David = 97% European Ashkenazi

Bernie Sanders = 97.8% Ashkenazi

They are now told they are distant cousins.

Are any of these men related to anyone from the Middle East?

https://youtu.BE/nhU45VFd3Sk

• Helen4Yemen

But I thought the Ashkenazi does claim to be a hybrid of European women and Israelite men, does he not? Which then makes him also European? Does it also show a close relationship between the Germans or Russians or Lithuanians that the Israelite men mated with?

• Helen4Yemen

Tell me what the European Ashkenazi has in
            common with the people of the Middle East?

1) language? No!
            2) alphabet? No!
            3) music? No!
            4) dance? No!
            5) appearance? No!
            6) DNA? No!
            7) clothing? No!
            8) food? No!
            9) art? No!
            10) history? No!

Nothing! He is a European colonial settler like
            the French in Algeria and the British in Kenya.

• Helen4Yemen

Why Did 23andMe Tell Ashkenazi Jews They Could Be Descended From Khazars?

• Ethan56

Because you read crazy antisemitic websites. Dershowitz is not 99% European; he is 98% Ashkenazi, which means he has a good big load of Middle Eastern genes. You mistakenly equate Ahkenazi with “European “. As pleasant as this for you ideologically, it is wrong on the facts. Give it up.

• Helen4Yemen

This Italian has 12.3% Middle Eastern and 0.1% Ashkenazi DNA. Please tell me why the Ashkenazi DNA is grouped with and added to the total of European DNA but the Middle Eastern DNA is totally separate? Does this Italian have two kinds of Middle East DNA, the real one and the one you say is hidden somewhere in the Ashkenazi DNA? Do you not feel shame when you make no sense at all?

http://i59.tinypic.com/11snthe.jpg

• TecumsehUnfaced

Okay! Name a few and what they show!

Adam Ruins Everything – How Flawed Studies Get Famous | truTV
            Published on Oct 25, 2017
            Since studies aren’t reproduced until after they are published, they can become famous before we find out they’re wrong.

• Helen4Yemen

For the 10th or 100th time:

Can you show me actual DNA for any Ashkenazi who has even 1% Middle Eastern DNA?

Neil Gaiman DNA
            99.9% European
            0% Middle Eastern
            https://twitter.COM/neilhimself/status/278035051210498048

• Todd

Yes mine. One of my cousins has been contacted many times from Saudi citizens and one Turkish because she shows up as a cousin of theirs. You really have no clue do you. Go take a DNA test and you two can see.

• Helen4Yemen

Where is it? Show me one like this:

https://i.imgur.com/tw6DfWk.png

• TecumsehUnfaced

Hey, Todd! You should change your name to Elie and pick up a tiny bit of veracity along the way. You might even achieve null status.

• Lifeboat

This is ridiculous. Given the decades of bloody crimes by the Israelis, their ongoing brutal military occupation of the Palestinian people, their continued land confiscations, expulsions and murderous violence against them … along with the assiduous efforts of many influential organizations and individuals like Dershewitz to obfuscate this reality in our country, the cartoon has nothing to do with “Jews” per se, but only these grossely unjust policies and behaviors.

As is routinely the case, classifying this cartoon as “anti-Semetic” simply remains an effective tactic to shift the focus away from these innumerable crimes while intimidating and silencing those who expose them. And a similar criticism would be valid for any group of people committing these same crimes, regardless of their ethnicity.

If you are wondering what Jews think about this cartoon, check-out the thread on the Israeli newspaper Haaretz Facebook page below. The consensus is that the cartoon is not anti-Semetic at all, and attempting to classify it as such is just a silencing tactic, and thus, a joke. Too bad the Daily Californian buckled under the haranguing pressure of this tactic.
    https://www.facebook.com/haaretzcom/posts/10155694534456341

• Todd

It is views like yours which cause the Palestinians to continue to suffer, It is not a tactic to argue anti-semitism. It is the first step to create true peace. Palestinians must recognize Jews as indigenous and to stop teaching hate and to stop trying to steal land of Jews, and to share religious sites with Jews so that true peace can be created.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Look there! More despicable ZioNazi Mafia inversion of blame. Clumsily done too! So transparent! Hope that Lord Jacob Rothschild doesn’t find out about it. If he does, at the next cult banquet you will be on the menu.

• Helen4Yemen

I am a Semite and I get so sick and tired when I hear people using the expression of “anti-Semite” against a purely European non-Semitic people. Don’t you feel some shame for stealing my Semitic identity?

• TecumsehUnfaced

Europeans that steal Semite land will never feel guilt about stealing Semite identity to justify their theft.

• Helen4Yemen

Well get this: Herzl was referring to himself as a Hebrew! Excuse me? The Hungarian was Hebrew? He mentioned many times in his diaries that the land belonged to his “fathers”.
        Why not claim a land that belongs to his “mothers”, EUROPE?

• TecumsehUnfaced

Herzl was a male chauvinist pig too.

• Helen4Yemen

From The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl page 1023

“Rally on Cyprus and one day go over to Eretz Israel and take it
            by force, as it was taken from us long ago.”
            ____
            But if you see his letters to the Sultan, he was simply being extremely gracious. A two-faced liar.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Who spoke with forked tongue between venom laden fangs.

• Todd

LOL, The Saudis will not let women make decisions and in much of Palestinian societies, Men can beat their wives for many reasons. So if you argument is we should hate Men who don’t treat women well, then everyone should be supporting Israel.

• TecumsehUnfaced

The Saudis are best friends with evil ZioNazi Mafia, who do their killing for them in Yemen. Yet in spite of doing innumerable atrocities the two allies in evil can’t win.

• Todd

You can’t steal what is yours.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Oooh! Look at the fraud out of Europe lie. He wants to make a claim on the basis that some unrelated Jews lived there for about 500 years about two thousand years, before they converted to Christianity and Islam. No other people are so insane to make such a nonsensical claim.

• Todd

LOL – Go read the 50 plus peer review studies showing the connection to Jews buried in Israel and modern day Jews, Kurds, and Druze. Once you actually educate yourself, your apology is going to be a long one.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Baloney! You’ve just confessed that you have nothing and are a typical ZioNazi complete fraud.

• Todd

Lol. You can find the reports online.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Like I said, you’re a complete fraud. You can’t deliver a report that can’t be immediately shown to be as complete a fraud as yourself.

• Todd

LOL, do you not read a dictionary. Anti-Semite is a british term to mean anti-Jew. Two Jew, Druze, and Kurds are the most closely related groups by DNA. So unless you are going to argue that Kurds and Druze are not middle eastern, you have lost on this issue as well. Maybe your hatred will keep you warm at night.

• Helen4Yemen

“Jew, Druze, and Kurds are the most closely related groups by DNA.”

I thought Abraham was from Ur, Iraq. I would think that the closest relatives of Abraham would be the Shia Muslims of Southern Iraq. No?

• ERIC CHARLES CHERWIN

Letter to the Editor:

I am disappointed and offended by your Editor’s Note regarding the Dershowitz cartoon. Apologizing for causing “pain and anger” is not the same thing as apologizing for publishing the cartoon itself. The publication of the cartoon should be denounced as a clear mistake, and an apology for publishing it needs to be released alongside this announcement.

Your decision to defend the artist’s self-proclaimed intent is absurd. In Berkeley of all places, it is believed that actions matter more than words. I do not see similar respect given to Dershowitz’s proclaimed intent. It appears the benefit of the doubt with regard to intent is doled out selectively and suspiciously.

You have failed to take responsibility for the content of the cartoon in myopically focusing on the reaction. I am ashamed that this paper purports to represent the values our university while providing a platform for poorly disguised anti-Semitism.

I hope you will come to reflect on your actions, in addition to your intent, with the same “sharp clarity” you’ve professed in your note.

Sincerely,

Eric Cherwin
    Class of 2018

• Dan Spitzer

The DC editor apologized (sort of) for the cartoon and acknowledged that it was anti-Semitic. Nonetheless, the cartoon is STILL on the paper’s website!

This should convey everything one needs to know about the prevalence of anti-Semitism at the Daily Cal.

• This editor’s note gives new meaning to the words “mealy mouthed.”

• herbcaen

The cartoonist is a virulent anti-Semite who spends his days agonizing why he was not born an Aryan and that he was born way too late to join the Waffen SS. Thus, he has to channel his frustration into anti-Jewish cartoons. The editors who approved his cartoon share his viewpoints. The only regret on the part of UC BerKKKeley is that it caused bad PR, and that is what they are apologizing for. They hope that Jewish alumni will continue to be suckers and give $$$ to BerKKKeley

• matt10023

So you’re saying the artist’s use of blood libel tropes was accidental? At any rate, California schools have been noted for increasing tolerance for antisemitism. Meanwhile other speech, even mildly right of center, is derided as hate speech. Think about this the next time you rally behind the suppression of speech.

• AmYisroelChai

So basically you’re saying “we’re racist anti semites and we’re sorry we were caught because it deteacts from the racist anti semitic premise we were trying to convey”

• AmYisroelChai

What a fake apology the artist is a racist anti semite his premise is the same but its typical of liberals who hate Jews and Israel and celebrate terrorist murderers of Jews in Israel

• Paul Tetrault

Interesting political cartoon ;truth of course is a defence to libel and thats why the medieval blood libels were indefensible libels and antisemitic tropes at the same time . Israel, of course, is guilty of killing innocent Palestinians in cold blood on a regular basis. Drawing a reader’s attention to that fact is not a blood libel and certainly not anti-semitic.

• Natan79

Joel Mayorga is a nasty Jew-hater. We’ll hear more about him in the years to come. The man is clearly an anti-Semite. As for the editors Suhauna Hussain, Dani Sundell, Alexandra Yoon-Hendricks and Karim Doumar, you all enable and support him. Shame on you!

• zzz

It seems the editorial board of the Daily Cal are leftist “I’m all for free speech, but” types.

I don’t care what cartoons they run because I can make my own choices in life, what is said here has no bearing on my life or political world view.

What I find interesting is that the people who seem to me to be for free speech until they are offended don’t seem to have the self awareness to see how hypocritical they are around this.

I’m for free speech with no “but” so print what you want, what is interesting is that the publishers can’t see how laughable they are.

• Eric Floyd

Liberals are scum. There is no way any sane person in their right mind would publish such vile trash like that or even contemplate it. Liberals are sick people.

• Lifeboat

As a conservative, there was absolutely nothing wrong with that cartoon. It had nothing to do with Jews, per se, but with bloody crimes against the Palestinian people.

• Grey Valenta

I Like much of the discussion here, I am surprised however that with all of the talented people on campus that a better artist cannot be found for the OP-ED page. Joel Mayorga sucks as an artist. Look at the picture, can you tell me is Dershowitz laying on his back with his head twisted 180 degrees, with his arm twisted another 90 degress. The artwork is poor, I am not sure how this guy got the job in the first place let alone how a clear anti-semite is working at the paper. You can do better DailyCal

• zzz

I was thinking that it was an homage to the movie the Exorcist. No body can contort like that.

• BirdLover

It is inexcusable that the University should sponsor a campus newspaper that is run by stunningly racist bigots. In fact they shouldn’t sponsor a paper that is so highly politicized and biased. They need to go much further than just condemning the cartoon. The administration needs to remove the entire editorial board and the cartoonist, and start over with a goal of a balanced approach to current events and campus issues. This editorial board is stirring up significant hostility and hatred toward specific groups of students in complete contradiction to the equally inexplicable trend towards protecting feelings and creating “safe spaces.”

It’s easy to collect a group of like-minded aspiring journalists to produce nothing but opinion pieces disguised as news. However, a campus newspaper is supposed to reach all students, as well as provide a training ground for future journalists. I wrote for my UC college newspaper a few decades ago, and while I saw some bias in the newsroom, I never saw anything like this. We focused on campus news, not volatile, complex global issues.

No officially sponsored University publication should be so biased as to offend and alienate particular groups of students. It should be staffed with a variety of ethnicities, political views, backgrounds, and even majors. If the administration at Cal refuses to reign in the rampant bias in their campus publication, then they need to offer sponsorship for multiple other publications that offering differing perspectives.

• SmokeyJoeandthefish

The drawing doesn’t appear to exaggerate any of Dershowitz’s features and certainly is not a “sterotypical Jew”. Comparing photos of Dershowitz side by side with the drawing I think it’s a reasonable likeness within the limit of the artist’s abilities. Motion to claim bigotry denied.

• Miami Beach Vice

When the Editor of your newspaper is an Islamist apologist Leftist, then this is what you get. Obsession with Israeli Jews but not a peep, cartoon, or protest about the 500,000 Muslims (half women and children) slaughtered, gassed, barrel bombed, and head chopped by other Muslims in Syria. Ashamed to be an Alum.

• jaded jew

Nice non-apology. Glad Joel Mayorga and the Daily Californian (or Stormer?) Editorial Board have been exposed as bigots and anti-semites.

• David Square

Why doesn’t Karim Doumar admit that he and the rest of his staff are rabid anitsemites? Only complete fools would not recognize that Joel Mayorga’s cartoon was an obvious attempt to portray Prof. Alan Dershowitz as a vile Jew as characterized by propaganda generated by Hitler and Stalin’s fanatical regimes.

• McBain

Lol. This stuff’s Protocols of the Elders of Zion level stuff. This stuff predates Stalin’s Russia on Russian antisemitism. (Anyway Stalin’s Russia was progress for the Jews compared to Imperial Russia)

• David Square

People who use terms like LOL and words like stuff (three times) to make a point are illiterate and uniformed. For the record, I realize the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was written before Stalin’s reign of terror. However, both Stalin and Hitler used material from the Protocols to degrade Jews and their religion. Hitler murdered an estimated 6 million Jews during WWII, but Stalin outdid him by shooting and starving 40 million Russians and Ukrainians to death, about 1/5th of whom were Jewish. If you believe Stalin’s Russia “was progress for the Jews compared to Imperial Russia,” you are dumber than a bag of Palestinians.

• McBain

40 Million’s a much higher number than the actual number (8-13 million), but that wasn’t targeted at Jews or antisemitic in nature, it was a policy failure due to revolutionary fervor and delusion.

Imperial Russia was a land of routine pogroms and a government that openly peddled antisemitic propaganda for generations. Stalin’s Russia while occasionally using antisemitic imagery in bleaker times when Stalin was purging people from the party… but most of Soviet history was largely tolerant of Jews.

I mean Trotsky was a leader of the revolution (that also may explain the brief use of antisemitic imagery in some propaganda after his purging) .

• David Square

Thank you for your email. I appreciate your point of view. All the best.

• McBain

I’d wager money that the Editor is even more against the Jews than he was before

• garyfouse

UC Berkeley has proved once again that anti-semitism is alive and well on campus. As Dershowitz pointed out, that image is reminiscent of Julis Streicher’s Der Stuermer. Then a swastika being placed over his image on a flyer. As usual, we can thank the pro-Palestinian crowd for bring this Jew hatred to campus.

• Alex Israel

This is the note I just wrote to the editor.

“Upsetting to see the cartoon of Prof Dershowitz having made it to publication, but more upsetting is that your editorial fails to indicate that the point being made by the cartoonist and your journal is objectively offensive. You should be ashamed on both counts. Resign. Now.

• PITA 13

I post this to thank you for your posting your editor note regarding the Alan D. cartoon.
    I’m posting the below because it seems appropriate after seeing some posts here and at the site with the cartoon. Thanks again.
    I see Jews as older siblings in the “Family of God”. Christians are the middle siblings, and Muslims the “kid brothers and sisters” in the family. Older brothers and sisters are supposed to help their younger ones. If they are able to. Yes, the kids may become so dangerous to the family that they may need to be destroyed.

{But, us older siblings evolved past where we act as the kids do now.}

I think it’s another couple of hundred years hence when, following a Christian path to “Reformation”, Muslim’s might have theirs. With the nuclear and biologically tipped arrows owned by too many tribes, that Reformation may never occur. They and many of us will no longer be alive. My problem is this, I don’t know we will be forgiven if they are destroyed.
    I don’t know if we will be forgiven for our technology being so much more advanced than our spirituality. I believe that God would be more pleased with us older kids if we find a way to help the little kids out, if we can. I’m under no illusion’s. I have read of Israeli doctors helping the families of the killers of fellow Jews, they need to be protected from their own patients. The kids may be too far gone, I do not know.

• Edward Devotion

Are you really that blind not to see the error of your ways?

• Disqusted
  • ArnoldLayne

Could we please some politically pointed depictions of Mohammad in the next issue? Oh wait…

• Talcum X

I make Mohammad very morning, And flush twice, cause its along way to Mecca!

• zzz

4/10

• TecumsehUnfaced

But the Dersh always clogs the drain and floods the bathroom with shat.

• Helen4Yemen

The Dersh is now equivalent to the prophet?

• Gradivus

A “sorry that you’re angry” non-apology.

• Killing Independent George

Yes, or, “We are aware that we feature antisemitic content…we are sorry if you’re a Jew.”

• jon enten

i THINK THAT IF YOU COULDN’T SEE THAT THE CARTOON was virulently anti-Semitic then you clearly are unqualified to do your job! Only an idiot could miss this!

• Killing Independent George

There are two scenarios, equally problematic: 1) The editorial staff is unaware that they share the same antisemitic bias as the cartoonist, or 2) The editorial staff is aware that they share the same antisemitic bias as the cartoonist.

• Lifeboat

Daily Californian Editors’ Board, Take notice: No apology would ever be good enough for these Zionists. There was nothing wrong with that cartoon, it was not about race at all, only crimes and lies of people who happen to be Zionist Jews. The cartoon would be legitimate if such crimes were perpetrated by any other ethnic group as well. It’s about human rights, regardless of race. Why should Zionist Jews get special privileges in being able to veto what you publish about the crimes of Israel in your newspaper?

Next time, stay strong and defend the right of free speech without allowing this fallacious *tactic* of classifying such speech as “anti-Semitic” to silence legitimate voices.

• eddie

So isn’t attacking jewish people what Nazis do? Where is Antifa and the rest of the rabble attacking Berkely for white supremiscy?

• Tim

Why hasn’t that Nazi been fired?

• Killing Independent George

Why would a Nazi publication fire a Nazi from its staff?

• Dale Jensen

“We regret that the artistic rendering distracted from the discussion the artist was trying to start”

What’s next? A “Little Black Sambo” cartoon to discuss Black Lives Matter?

Your artist is a bigot and you are bigots for publishing this racially derogatory cartoon of Alan Dershowitz. The whole lot of you should resign — saying “Ooh, we caused pain and anger, sorry!” is not a response that takes any degree of responsibility for your hateful act.

• Lifeboat

Well, if the United States was heavily supporting a nation of blacks in a 5-7 decades long brutal military occupation of another people who are constantly bludgeoned by their occupier, with their lands and homes being constantly destroyed and confiscated, while their propagandists toured the country lying about it, yes, it would be fully appropriate to put their black face in the same place as Dershowitz’s on that cartoon.

The cartoon has nothing to do with “Jews,” per se, and everything to do with the bloody injustice perpetrated by Israel against a weak, poor people. The “anti-Semitic” charge is just a tactic to silence those who expose these crimes and lies. And many many Jews agree with every word I just wrote.

Neither Jews nor blacks, nor gays, nor white guys get special privileges when it comes to their committing bloody crimes. Any such lies and murderers are subject to equal-opportunity criticism.

• Helen4Yemen

You are absolutely correct. I am Middle Eastern and would I resent them less if the colonizers of Palestine were the Japanese or the Eskimos? Everything else being equal, no! It does not matter.

• lspanker

Well, if the United States was heavily supporting a nation of blacks in a 5-7 decades long brutal military occupation of another people

A figment of your imagination…

• Oakley

Lol
        Nice fairy tale

• Dan Spitzer

This is no apology. It’s a rationalization, a justification for that which cannot be justified.

“We regret that the artistic rendering distracted from the discussion the artist was trying to start.” Doumar, in what bloody vein was the “artist” attempting to start a discussion? The cartoon is just another one-dimensional rap at Jews who have something nuanced to say about a complex situation. And by depicting the ancient allegations of Jewish blood libel, the cartoon was trying to convey nothing more than that Jews are rooted in the murder of “innocents.”

No one is fooled by this bigoted editorial board and its attempt to explain away a hatred toward Jews which has grown to such immense proportions on the campus, aided in no small part by the newspaper’s incessant view that the Israeli/Palestinian struggle has but one side. When it comes to the newspaper, we see this daily in its stilted reportage of the Israeli/Palestinian situation, choice of editorials and op-eds, and letters to the editor.

Again, if you are a potential advertiser to the paper, do please think twice about the prejudice you are funding by purchasing ad space here. Members of the Jewish community will make it clear that they will not patronize those who financially support anti-Semitism.

As for the editorial board and its “artist,” we can promise you that the Jewish community will follow your every career move with more than a little interest. And we will be pleased to speak with your future admissions officer and/or potential employer about the integrity of your character.

• BirdLover

Well said. The word “apology” is an incorrect description for their response. They’re basically saying, “Sorry your feelings were hurt, but we still agree with the cartoon.” The entire board and the cartoonist need to be removed and replaced with a balance of people with different views and backgrounds that focus on news, not stirring up bigotry and hatred toward entire groups of people.

• herbcaen

“integrity”? at BerKKKeley that is a 4 letter word

• Helen4Yemen

Whoa! “Jewish community” has nothing better to do than harass those who choose to express their mind?

• mikeatkron

What “mind;” bigots do not have a mind, only a visceral reaction!

• Lifeboat

For Dan Spitzer, apparently Zionist Jews are all angels from heaven for whom it is completely inadmissible to criticize. This is ridiculous.

If readers want to see what Jews think of this cartoon, I invite you to visit the facebook post of the Israeli newspaper Haaretz’s story on this issue and read the comments (link below). The consensus is that this cartoon is not “anti-Semitic” at all but makes a legitimate point about both the bloody crimes of Israel against the Palestinian people over the last several decades of military occupation, and the assiduous efforts of Zionist organizations and propagandists like Dershowitz to obfuscate these realities in the minds of the American public.

The cartoon has nothing to do with race and everything to do with bloody crimes and the propaganda of warfare.

And Dan Spitzer above also makes two interesting comments: 1.) He promises to boycott advertisers here, while his confers work to *criminalize* the boycotting of Israel by the BDS movement. And, 2.) He makes a power threat to the editorial board and the artist involved here. In the words of Gideon Levy, who needs “Protocols of the Elders of Zion” to generate “anti-Semitism” when they have such threads from the like of Dan Spitzer above?

• Mr. Shapiro

Should we call the newspaper, from now on the daily calkk?

• Mr. Shapiro

“reaffirms the need for a more critical editing eye”. Translation–Sometimes the daily californian staff needs to better disguise the non diversity of political and identity politics thought, in the newsroom.

Everyone, notice there is absolutely NO commitment, to enacting diversity of political though. Either, in the newsroom, or asking that faculty new hires practice affirmative action to achieve diversity of political thought.

• Killing Independent George

Know what’s hypocritical? Strangely not mentioned in this “editorial”: Stabbing a pregnant mother in front of her children; shooting the mother and father in cold blood while they are driving their three children home from a holiday dinner; murdering old men in cold blood in the synagogue; bashing a 12 year old boy’s skull with a rock; throwing rocks at motorists; running over an old grandfather while he is pushing his grandson in a stroller in the street; running down a group of young IDF soldiers, men and women, as they wait for the bus; stabbing a middle aged woman in the back as she is walking on the street; stabbing a 13 year old boy while he is buying candy in the store; slitting the throat of a 12 year old girl while she sleeps in her own bed; stabbing the father, mother, son, and daughter at the family’s dinner table, three of the four died. It’s a longer list, let’s not forget the Itamar attack on the Fogel family in March, 2011, or the 1972 Munich Olympics in which Palestinian terrorists murdered 11 Israelis, or that a Palestinian named Sirhan Sirhan murdered Robert Kennedy.

• dailycalsux

daily kal is trash

• no kidding…

• Susie Hill

I read the editor’s response once, and read it again, I didn’t see any apology here, just “regret”. Karim’s reasoning was that the cartoon represented the hypocrisy of Mr. Dershowitz’s visit. NO, this was pure hate and bigotry towards Israel and the Jewish population. I hold the entire editorial staff of this publication responsible, the offensive image should be removed. As others have written, if this cartoon had represented any other group on campus, it would have been an open invitation to a small riot (bring in the left leaning supporting faculty, the media, boycott class, and yell loudly), this image would have been retracted immediately. I shake my head at people who are smart enough to attend school on this campus but possess not even the minimum amount of emotional and cultural intelligence.

• Todd

There were and are plenty of well educated bigots.

• Helen4Yemen

The sooner Palestine is decolonized, the better for world peace.

• rab

Interesting. No apology.
    Well, thanks for noting the “pain and anger” and the unneeded explanation of the cartoon. Both of these are insufficient. We know what the ignorant artist intended to communicate and we know the editors supported it.

Here’s a suggestion: if multiple parties offered to “help you better understand,” stay away from the anti-Israel parties and try to stick to those that represent the vast majority of Jews. In other words, when JVP comes knocking, ignore them and take up the ADL’s offer. Really, enough is enough.

• They changed it so they said “we apologize for this” I think

• rab

They did update it. Good. Shows some seriousness on their part finally.
        I can’t believe what has happened on UC campuses. Truly no safe space left for Jewish students.

• Killing Independent George

Jews are not allowed a safe space. Muslims own 50 of them, from Morocco in Africa to Bangladesh in Asia, and almost everything in between.

• Killing Independent George

• McBain

Uhh did Israel disappear?

• 6chars

If the Islamists get their way, it will. Hard to consider Israel a “safe space” when it’s surrounded by mortal enemies.

• McBain

It’s easier when you have a powerful military and covert ops teams.

• 6chars

Easier, agreed. But by no means assured, I’d think you’d agree. Heck, the Arabs almost got them during the Six-Day War (“almost,” granted, being the operative word).

• Helen4Yemen

Zionism was to remove the European Jewry to anywhere else on earth but lands inhabited by white people. European Jewry simply arrived and stole land by force and is holding it by force – unless you can give me a good reason why the white man is on that land?

• Killing Independent George

If it wasn’t for powerful military and covert ops, we would have Londonistan, Berlinistan, Paristan, Brusselstan, Malmostan, Oslostan, you get the picture.

• McBain

The only thing from making people in Europe from converting to islam is the CIA MI5. Sounds like you don’t understand the reason for immigration but okay

• Killing Independent George

…and other YouTube theories! LOL…pick up a book.

• lspanker

And people in Berkeley complain about Based Stickman and his ilk? ‘Stick may be a bit of a whack-job but he doesn’t spout the bile and bigotry of these pro-Pallie kooks…

• McBain

See how ridiculous you sound, when I merely rephrase what you said you call me a crazy person who needs to read

• Killing Independent George

Let me get this straight, you post whacko conspiracy theories straight out of YouTube U, and you’re saying I sound ridiculous? I see…

• McBain

“If it wasn’t for powerful military and covert ops, we would have Londonistan, Berlinistan, Paristan, Brusselstan, Malmostan, Oslostan, you get the picture.”

What did you mean by this?

• Killing Independent George

“The only thing from making people in Europe from converting to islam is the CIA MI5” <- Yeah, no YouTube U conspiracy theory to see here lol

• McBain

But that’s exactly what you said. I just put the names of the covert ops organizations into the sentence.

You said that, that is your belief.

• Helen4Yemen

How are all those you mentioned different from Lithuanians, Hungarians, Russians roaming around the fields of Palestine?

• Killing Independent George

^ LOL! Logic fail. According to your “logic”, Arabs living in Brussels, Paris, Berlin, London, Oslo, Malmo must not really be Arabs. They are (according to your logic) really Belgians, French, Germans, English, Norwegians and Swedish!

• Helen4Yemen

Arabs living in Brussels are no different than the Ashkenazi now in South Africa, the US, Canada, Azerbaijan, etc. He emigrated there. Those in Palestine are colonial settlers with their own flag, army,navy, police – like the French in Algeria. Got the difference between immigrant and colonial settlers?

• Killing Independent George

The Jews in Palestine are Jews. Jews living in Eretz Ysrael. I’m not sure what your point is, except that you unwittingly recognize that whether Ashkenazi, Sephardi, or Mehrezi, they are all Jewish diaspora from the land of Israel.

• Helen4Yemen

When they came out of “diaspora”:

Is the Ashkenazi a hybrid of Israelite men and European women?
            Is he 50% or 75% or 25% or 0% Israelite? What is your answer?
            Is Europe also his ancestral land since his grandmothers were European women?

• Helen4Yemen

It is a colonial settler project – just like the French in Algeria. Where are the French today?

• Ethan56

Really? A colonial settler project needs a powerful colonial metropolis to back it up. What’s the “colonial metropolis” that sent out these Jewish “settlers”? The French in Algeria had France as their “colonial metropolis” and they were agents of France. Which European country sent lots of Jews into the Holy Land? Oh, wait–the Europeans were too busy killing them.

And don’t say “the U.S.”, because the U.S. didn’t begin backing Israel with military equipment until 20 years after the founding of the state. Nothing for the first 20 years. But maybe you actually don’t know much history.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Sorry, the savagely European ZioNazi thugs were backed by Britain and super rich Rothschild from the beginning. You certainly don’t know much history.

• Helen4Yemen

Vladimir Jabotinsky – The Iron Wall (1923)
            ♦ Zionist colonization, even the most restricted, must
            either be terminated or carried out in defiance of the will of the
            native population. This colonization can, therefore,
            continue and develop only under the protection of a force
            independent of the local population – an iron wall which the
            native population cannot break through. This is, in toto, our
            policy towards the Arabs. To formulate it any other way would
            only be hypocrisy.

♦ Let us consider for a moment the point of view of those to
            whom this seems immoral. We shall trace the root of the evil to
            this – that we are seeking to colonise a country against
            the wishes of its population, in other words, by force. Everything
            else that is undesirable grows out of this root with axiomatic
            inevitability.

• Helen4Yemen

What else is it? I am Middle Eastern, is there any Ashkenazi who would dare tell me to my face that he too is Middle Eastern?

• Talcum X

Fifty to one, try and keep up.

• Helen4Yemen

There are 105 Muslims in the world for each every Jew. What do you want from the Muslims? Are you still marching towards “Greater Israel”

The Greater Israel plan wants to take the following:

100% of Jordan
            100% of Lebanon
            100% of Palestine
            50% of Iraq
            50% of Syria
            33% of Saudi Arabia
            a chunk of Kuwait
            a chunk of Turkey
            a chunk of Egypt

And it would displace 70,000,000 who already live in those areas.

• lspanker

The fact that you believe such nonsense identifies you as a fool. Israel controlled all of the Sinai at one point but was willing to get the Egyptians have it all back in return for peace with them. Israel even relinquished control of the Gaza Strip in hopes of peace with the Palestinians and what did it get them?

• Helen4Yemen

“Area: from the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates”.
            Herzl Complete Diaries – page 711
            __________

Therefore, all the European colonists have to do is steal land and then offer that stolen back to the Arabs for peace?

Question: Why is the Ashkenazi in the Middle East
            Is he Middle Eastern?

• Helen4Yemen

Why can’t the Ashkenazi who is European live in peace with the Europeans in Europe?

• Killing Independent George

The idea being that quantity somehow equals quality, I suppose.

“The Greater Israel plan wants to take the following” <- Really, you need to get your head out of Der Stürmer propaganda.

• Helen4Yemen

I am Middle Eastern! Can any Ashkenazi dare say that he too is Middle Eastern? Let me hear it?

• Killing Independent George

Of course you’re Middle Eastern. Jews are Middle Eastern. Jews were the original Palestinians. Except for the Philistines, of course (who were not Arabs, by the way).

• Helen4Yemen

IS THIS “JEW” MIDDLE EASTERN?

Look at Alan Dershowitz’s DNA results.
            https://i.imgur.com/VL1lk6p.png

• Killing Independent George

I haven’t seen Alan Dershowitz’s DNA results. I don’t think you have either. But as he self-identifies with Ashkenazi, then he also qualifies as a Jew. Of course, I’m sure you think you have some magical authority to make Jews miraculously not Jewish. After all, you invoked the debunked “Jews are really Khazars” baloney. That’s where anti-Semites ultimately end up.

• Helen4Yemen

The Ashkenazi does say he is a hybrid of European women and Israelite men, right? I am trying to assess at what level the Ashkenazi’s Middle East DNA might be right now. Can you answer for me?

Is he:

a) 99% European – 0% Middle Eastern

b) 0% European – 99% Middle Eastern

c) 50% European – 50% Middle Eastern

d) 75% European – 25% Middle Eastern

e) 25% European – 75% Middle Eastern

• Killing Independent George

The idea that you have some bogus test as to who gets to be a Jew, but you don’t apply the same standard to citizens of other countries, including European, Asian, African, whatever, is a test of anti-semitism.

• Helen4Yemen

Did the African or Asian or European claim to have done the “diaspora” where they abandoned women and children and upon arriving in Europe began to mate with non-Jewish European women who then produced today’s hybrids called the Ashkenazi?

• Killing Independent George

What 23andme thinks about Israel is unimportant. 163 members of the United Nations recognize the legitimacy of the Jewish State of Israel.

• Helen4Yemen

I am not talking about 23andme now. I am talking about the “diaspora”.
            Did the the Israelite men hook up with non-Jewish European women and produced hybrids today known as the Ashkenazi?

• Helen4Yemen

23andme owned by = Jews
            ancestry dot com owned by = Jews
            familytreedna owned by = Jews

• TecumsehUnfaced

No, they don’t. They were tricked by Sayanim pretending to be the Truman Administration threatening them if they didn’t vote for the ZioNazi thugdom. If a vote were taken now, the evil ZioNazi Thugdom would lose, since everyone now knows that it is a Talmudist Mafia site.

• Helen4Yemen

How Palestine was stolen  – from the Truman Online Library

Read how American Jews impersonated President Truman and called poor African and Asian nations and told them it was Truman speaking to them on the phone and unless they voted for the Jews’ state that the funds promised to them by the American government would be cut off. The presidents of many of these poor countries believed it was Truman they were speaking to and worried of losing the promised funds switched their vote from ‘no’ to ‘yes’ and that was how this ‘state’ was created. This information is posted at none other than the Truman Online Library.

These quotes are from the above mentioned interview of Edwin M Wright:

• In other words, the State Department didn’t even know who was making the decisions. Mr Truman himself has the most remarkable of all statements in there, a memo that’s quoted, in which he says,

“Something’s going on and I don’t know what it is Somebody called up the President of Haiti and he said that it was I He said, ‘We want you to vote for the Zionist program’ As a result the President of Haiti changed his vote to satisfy what he thought was me I don’t know who this fellow was that called him up.”

• In other words, somebody impersonated President Truman and threatened the President of Haiti.  There were people who used President Truman’s voice and name and he didn’t know who they were. The State Department never found out who they were, but this is the way decisions are made in Washington. I think I know who that fellow was It was Robert Nathan, because I met Robert Nathan frequently at the UN I had met him out in the Middle East, and he was the one who was running to the telephone booth and calling up the President of Liberia, calling up Costa Rica, telling them, “Unless you will vote for our program, we will see to it that the American interhighway system is not built through your country“.  These people assumed that Nathan and Co were acting for America and nobody had consulted them at all.  This kind of thing went on at the UN and in Washington and if you want the documentary proof of it, it’s in
            Mr Truman’s statement.

• Before I read this statement of Mr Truman’s I’ll have to explain what the situation was. There was tremendous pressure upon the governments of other countries to vote for the partition program, which the Zionists had accepted. I was at the UN and was Mr Henderson’s assistant and was there when he read some of these memos. I was reporting back to the State Department what was happening at the UN.

• There were a number of Jewish Zionists at the UN, like Robert Nathan, Bernard Baruch, and various other people, who were calling up the chiefs of other states and saying, ” Unless you vote for this partition program, the United States will not build a road in your country; will not help you in aid or will not do something else”.  They were pretending they had the authority of the President of the United States to determine policy, when they were just one individual operating on their own. They had no authority, no official position, but they were using the importance of the United States as a threat against these countries.

• Mr Romulo, who was the Ambassador from the Philippines, had initially stood against this program; did not want the Zionist state. They have a lot of Moslems in the Philippines and they were afraid that this would create trouble. Romulo left Washington and flew to the Philippines. When he got there, the Philippine President called him in saying, “You know, I have information from Washington that if we vote the way you have stated, we’re not going to get any American aid. We’re going to change our vote.”

• Our ambassador also reported that the President had said that he had gotten this threat and was changing his vote.

Upon this, we immediately notified Mr Truman and sent these documents right to him. “This is what is happening. These various Jewish representatives are simply using the authority of the United States, without any responsibility, in order to threaten people to vote for that program.”

On December the 11th, Mr Truman wrote this letter to Secretary of State Acheson:
            _________________________________

I read with a lot of interest your memorandum on the 10th in regards to the Philippine situation [That’s the one I’ve just described]. It seems to me that if our delegation to the United Nations is to be interfered with by members of the United States Senate and by pressure groups in this country, we will be helping the United Nations down the road to failure. The conversation between the President of the Philippines and our Ambassador is most interesting. I have a report from Haiti in which it is stated that our consul in Haiti approached the President of that country and suggested to him that for his own good, he should order the vote of his country changed, claiming that he had instructions from me to make such a statement to the President of Haiti. As you very well know, I refused to make statements to any country on the subject of his vote in the United Nations. It is perfectly apparent that pressure groups will succeed in putting the United Nations out of business if this sort of thing is continued and I am very anxious that it be stopped. Harry S Truman
            _________________________________

• That’s an official document Somebody represented himself as the President of the United States to some foreign countries. This was the kind of threat that the Zionists used to change votes at that last session when finally it was voted by a small majority of two or three.

https://wwwtrumanlibrary.ORG/oralhist/wright.htm

• Helen4Yemen

Herzl Complete Diaries – page 711

• Killing Independent George

^ also invoked the debunked “Jews are really Khazars” hypothesis.

• Killing Independent George

You should actually bother to take a look at a look at a globe sometime. Start with Morocco, work your way eastward through Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Sudan, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangledesh. The Muslim world is an entire hemisphere. Then look at Israel, yeah, that little sliver of land you’re afraid of, for some reason, taking over the entire Muslim world lol

• Helen4Yemen

One more time: I am Middle Eastern! What does this white man want from the region.

• Killing Independent George

I get you’re “Middle Eastern”, but I don’t get how you get to claim who else is (or isn’t) Middle Eastern. Anyway, you discredited yourself when you went down the “Jews are Khazars” bunk.

• Helen4Yemen

1) I did not say “the Jews”, did I? I said that the Ashkenazi who now make up 95% of world Jewry are most certainly of European ancestry. DNA has confirmed it, the game of faking ancestry to the Middle East is over. The white man simply arrived and stole the land by force.

2) Let’s assume for a second that the white man is really descended from Palestine. So what? Black Americans are descended mostly from Western Africa. Does it mean they come and claim the land of their ancestors? In their case, at least their DNA points towards West Africa whereas that of the Ashkenazi points towards: POLAND, HUNGARY, UKRAINE, AUSTRIA …

3) I am indeed Middle Eastern and Dershowitz or Sanders or Larry David or any Ashkenazi would be as alien to our region as George Bush.

• Helen4Yemen

Chomsky – The Fateful Triangle

“Many profess to find their lack of concern for the
            problems of the Jews incomprehensible or profoundly
            immoral, asking why the Palestinian Arabs, unlike the
            Jewish immigrants, were unwilling to accept a
            “territorial compromise,” something less than what
            they hoped but a fair settlement, given conflicting
            demands. Perhaps the assessment is legitimate, but it
            is surely not hard to understand why the indigenous
            population should resist this conclusion. If someone
            were to take over your home, then offer you a few
            rooms in a “fair compromise,” you might not be
            overwhelmed by his generosity.”

• Killing Independent George

Chomsky is your go-to guy for all things anti-Israel? Does your man Chomsky also believe in the debunked “Jews are really Khazars” trope?

• Helen4Yemen

Italians have significant levels of Middle ancestry. The entire world from North, Central, South America, to Africa to Asia to Europe have some levels of Middle East ancestry. The group of people who have no trace of Middle East DNA are the Ashkenazi – very funny for a people who claim to be from the Middle East.

• Killing Independent George

You’re appealing to pseudo science. By your own admission, you invoke “23-and-me”, which is an appeal to authority logical fallacy, since 23-and-me uses the term “Eastern European Jew” and not Ashkenazi. Sorry, you lose again.

• Helen4Yemen

Can you provide source where 23-and-me uses the term “Eastern European Jew”. You lose credibility when you make up stories. Here are the various European DNA groups:

23andme Europe

Northwestern European
            Southern European
            Eastern European
            Ashkenazi

Ancestry dot come Europe

Europe East
            Europe West
            European Jewish
            Finland/North Western Russia
            Great Britain
            Iberian Peninsula
            Ireland
            Italy-Greece
            Scandinavian

• Killing Independent George

“Ashkenazi Jews are one group that fall under the umbrella of “European”, but it’s clear from numerous studies

that they’re genetically unique and distinct from the European
            population at large. Most people with Ashkenazi ancestry trace their DNA
            to Eastern and Central Europe, but also have Middle Eastern ancestry, which is just one reason for their genetic “uniqueness”.”

https://blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

So there you have it. 23andme doesn’t share your “Ashkenazis aren’t really Jews” trope.

• Helen4Yemen

“but it’s clear from numerous studies that they’re genetically unique and distinct from the European population at large.”
            __________________________
            Who were the European women that the Israelite mated with and produced today’s hybrids known as the Ashkenazi?

Were they:

German? Italian? Irish? French? Russia? Khazarian? Lithuanian? Hungarian? Who were they?

• Killing Independent George

And yet Israel still exists, and so do Jews…go figure!

• Helen4Yemen

The French colonized Algeria for over 132 years and 1,000,000 French were forced to leave Algeria in 1962 – and the British who colonized Aden, Yemen, for 160 years were forced out by the people of Aden in 1967. Isn’t the Ashkenaz just as European as the British and the French? What makes you think his turn won’t come? And why would this white man -the Ashkenazi – ask to be hated by the Muslim world having spent centuries being hated by the Christian West?

• Killing Independent George

Let’s see…ah, yes. Israel is still there with or without your permission! lol

• TecumsehUnfaced

But the whole world hates you genocidal country stealers. The only love you get is that which you buy, or extract from brainwashed minions.

The power of the Washington Thugdom is in its autumn. When it collapses into winter, the world will give a shout of joy and descend on the monsters of ZioNazi Land that throttles Palestine.

• TecumsehUnfaced

But the Jews of the ancient Judaic kingdoms exist now as Christians and Muslims and called Palestinians. The European Ashkenazi mafia have been assaulting the true heirs of the ancient Judaic kingdoms.

• Killing Independent George

23anme clearly states that Ashkenazi is Jewish, and has Middle Eastern descent. Which leaves me wondering where ever did you get the idea that Ashkenazi is neither Jewish nor Middle Eastern? Because that’s nowhere to be found on their site. I only bring it up because you were the one who used 23andme as an authority. You brought it up.

• Helen4Yemen

• Killing Independent George

All of a sudden you’re against 23andme? Why? They seemed to be good enough for you when you first invoked them as an authority. But now that they aggregate Middle Eastern ancestry with Ashkenazi, you suddenly don’t like 23andme? Huh.

• TecumsehUnfaced

No, she just doesn’t accept your lies about what the report says. Do you do this kind of sheeet a lot?

• Killing Independent George

You obviously didn’t bother to read what I cited. It doesn’t sound like you understand what science is, or its purpose.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Then quote precisely what the report said that you claim supports you. But you won’t. The best you can do is quote an unsupported assumption in the blog referencing it.

“It doesn’t sound like you understand what science is, or its purpose.”

Clearly another typical case of ZioNazi inversion of truth. Hilarious!

• Killing Independent George

I did. If you didn’t read what I wrote before, that sounds more like your problem, not mine.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You liar! Anybody can go back in the thread and see that all that’s coming out of you is a weak puddling of prevarication.

• Helen4Yemen

Show me any Ashkenazi DNA with even 1% Middle Eastern DNA?

Why is only Europe highlighted to trace the Ashkenazi DNA and never the Middle East?

• Killing Independent George

You didn’t bother to read the 23andme blog link I provided? They seemed to be good enough for you before, when you invoked 23andme. Now they are not? Because it debunks your “Ashkenazi aren’t Jews/Middle Eastern” narrative?

• Helen4Yemen

The area that is highlighted for the Ashkenazi DNA is always Europe and never the Middle East. Why?

• Killing Independent George

Your pseudoscience didn’t do anything to make Israel or Jews go away. Your problem, not mine.

• Helen4Yemen

Does the hybrid Ashkenazi also claim Europe as his ancestral land on his mother’s side?

• Killing Independent George

Is Israel threatened by your abuse of data? No.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Then why do you stupidly persist in defending what you claim is not threatened? It’s because you are lying. You, like all ZioNazis, are deathly afraid of truth, and of truth reaching others. Your history is sordid.

• Helen4Yemen

Explain why the Middle East is totally blank whereas Europe, Africa, Asia are highlighted for Alan Dershowitz?

• Killing Independent George

*yawn* Here’s where you fail: You mistakenly believe that if you twist science enough, it will magically make Israel go away. You’re like Archimedes writing grandiose philosophies on geocentrism. It’s not true. You can rationalize all you want about Jews not really being Jews. In the end, it does nothing to make Israel magically disappear as a reality. It sucks to be you.

• Helen4Yemen

Alan Dershowitz’s DNA results:

• 98.5% Ashkenazi (Poland, Ukraine, Austria, Slovakia, Czechoslovakia)
            • 0.4% Southern Europe
            • 0.1% Balkan
            • 0.9% Nonspecific European
            • 0.1% East Asian.

• Killing Independent George

163 members of the United Nations recognize the legitimacy of the State of Israel.

• Helen4Yemen

Is the Ashkenazy a hybrid of European women and Israelite men?

• Killing Independent George

Ashkenazi Jews? Not sure what point you really need to be made that your facts simply aren’t making.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Your fog in starting to digest you. You gave up too many neurons when you get brain-scrubbed into being a minion of the vile Zionist-Talmudist Mafia.

• Helen4Yemen

Alan Dershowitz’s DNA results:

• 0.4% Southern Europe
            • 0.1% Balkan
            • 0.9% Nonspecific European
            • 0.1% East Asian.
            • 0.1% Sub-Saharan African

Europe, Africa, Asia are highlighted in color to trace his ancestry but the Middle East is totally left blank because they found no trace of Middle Eastern ancestry, not even 0.1%.

• Killing Independent George

Your pseudo-scientific interpretations of data hardly matters. 163 members of the United Nations recognize the legitimacy of the Jewish State of Israel.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You are lying again. If there were another vote, the evil ZioNazi Thugdom would lose horribly.

• Helen4Yemen

Why would they give a purely European people land that did not belong to them?

• Killing Independent George

It’s up to the people of Israel who they accept as citizens, not 23andme lol

• Helen4Yemen

Some people of “Israel” do murder other people of “Israel” for profit, right?

The white Jews did murder many Yemenite children to be medically experimented upon. The Ashkenazi Jew was trying to create a new drug for sickle cell anemia to be sold in America. Sick cell is a genetic disorder that affects mainly black Americans. The white Jews believed that the Yemenite Jews had what they called “Negro blood” and therefore why go to Africa or anywhere else looking for “negro blood” while you have already “negro Jews” from Yemen, right? It is vile, it is disgusting. Now tell me when did the Nazis resort to such horrors against other human beings? You do not believe me? Simply google: “Yemenite children negro blood”. Black Jews were also destined for total elimination when the white Jews forcefully sterilized black women because they did not want the idea of too many black Jews multiplying. In one decade, the birth rate among black Jews fell by 50%. You do not believe me? Google: “Ethiopian women injected with birth control”. Now who is the Nazi?

• Killing Independent George

So now you’re resorting to false accusations? Every country has people in it who commit murder. What do you think the so-called knife intifada is? It’s savage, primitive, cold blooded murder ostensibly over land (but strangely, the Arabs were murdering Jews long before 1948).

• TecumsehUnfaced

Baloney! It’s up to the genuine Semite Palestinian people who they accept as citizens, not the fvcking British, not the Zionist Talmudist Mafia and their thuggish sock puppet politicans.

• TecumsehUnfaced

*yawn* Here’s where you fail: You mistakenly believe that you can get away with fabricating fraudulent content for a scientific paper that you don’t understand.

Sorry, but by such silly deception you have demonstrated that you are very much afraid that the Zionist project’s tenuous claim to legitimacy is going to be completely dissolved by truth.

Thanks for visiting.

• Killing Independent George

*yawn* back atcha. I didn’t fabricate any paper. In fact, I merely used the very source, 23andme, that your anti-Semititc friend cited, but now, all of a sudden, he disagrees with it for some strange reason lol

• TecumsehUnfaced

I know you didn’t fabricate any paper, you just lied about what was in it. Or maybe you are simply an extraordinarily poor reader.

(Funny! I mock your silly yawning, and you immediately descend deeper into your mental torpor.)

• TecumsehUnfaced

“23anme clearly states that Ashkenazi is Jewish, and has Middle Eastern descent.”

Why are you lying about what the report actually says? Or don’t you understand it? Or are you hoping that no one reading it will understand either?

• Killing Independent George
          • Helen4Yemen

Can we first settle who we are talking about?
            What % Israelite would you say the Ashkenazi is?

10%? 20%? 30% 50%? 70% 90%? 0%?

• Killing Independent George

I’m talking about the legitimacy of the State of Israel. You’re talking about an attempt to make Jews not Jews. That’s not science, that’s pseudoscience.

• Helen4Yemen

The legitimacy of European Ashkenazi is as much as the legitimacy of the French in Algeria.

• Killing Independent George

Your disparate statistics have done nothing to delegitimize Israel, or invalidate the Jewish claim to Israel.

• TecumsehUnfaced

No body has to delegitimize the European Talmudist Mafia thugdom. It has always been illegitimate and in defiance of the right of the indigenous Palestinians to self determination.

• Killing Independent George

You sound childish.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You sound babyish. Like you still have your umbilical cord attached.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You are being absurd! Of course, the Ashkenazi are Jews, European converts with no ancestry or rights of barbarian invasion is Palestine.

• Killing Independent George

163 members of the United Nations say you’re wrong. lol

• TecumsehUnfaced

You’re just like Goebbels. You think if you repeat an outrageous lie enough that there are fools who will believe you.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Son, that’s not a scientific report. That’s the blog article making the unsupported assumption. This is the scientific report that the blog references: http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1002559

Hehe! You keep burying yourself with you exhibition of a complete lack of scientific understanding. All that embarrassment you keep heaping on yourself for the most vile of reasons, genocidal country stealing.

• Killing Independent George

Kid, your friend is drawing conclusions from disconnected facts that don’t support his conclusions. That’s not science. That’s pseudoscience.

• Helen4Yemen

Should we not first know who the Ashkenazi is? What kind of hybrid is he? Is he not 99% European and 0% Middle Eastern?

• Killing Independent George

Will your nit picking magically invalidate the legitimacy of the State of Israel?

• TecumsehUnfaced

By that you admit that the ZioNazi thugs have no legitimacy. Good! I love watching you bumble around like a drunken clown.

• Killing Independent George

You’re not very intelligent, are you…

• TecumsehUnfaced

Why do you ask that? It’s because you want to challenge me to the only race you can win against me: the race downward to utter stupidity. You need to stop being such a mindless minion of the Zionist-Talmudist devil cult.

• TecumsehUnfaced

But Child, how can you possibly know what you claim? You’ve demonstrated that you have no understanding science, pseudo science, or logic. You present a blog article written by a non-scientist as an authority, while ignoring the one peer-reviewed paper it references. But please keep going. This is most amusing.

• Helen4Yemen

It is 23andme that NEVER places the Ashkenazi DNA in the Middle East but always in Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Austria … Why?

• Killing Independent George

23andme isn’t in charge of the legitimacy of the State of Israel. 163 members of the United Nations disagree with you lol

• TecumsehUnfaced

You must be very desperate for even the appearance of legitimacy for the Talmudist Mafia thugdom, if you have to resort to lame-brain arguments like that.

• Killing Independent George

How or why would I be desperate? Israel isn’t threatened by your abuse of reason.

• TecumsehUnfaced

No abuse of reason here except by you. Why do you think the Zionist-Talmudist Mafia is always screaming about BDS and their increasingly exposed Holohoax?

• Helen4Yemen

But since the Ashkenazi does claim to be a hybrid, what parts of Europe show as being the area where the Israelite produced hybrids with the European women?

• Killing Independent George

All that pseudoscientific hocus pocus, and Jews still live in Israel. What happened? lol

• TecumsehUnfaced

You mean the evil Talmudist Mafia still has to be dislodged? Their vast evil growing increasingly apparent to the world is a guarantee of that, just like it was for Hitler.

• Killing Independent George

^ YouTube U graduate lol

• TecumsehUnfaced

That’s your degree? I’m sorry, but it’s nowhere as intimidating as you think.

• Helen4Yemen

ITALIANS have significant levels of Middle East DNA vs. ZERO % for the Ashkenazi. Please explain why that is?

• TecumsehUnfaced

He can’t! All he can do is fake it with his beloved pseudo science. This guy is hilarious.

• Helen4Yemen

I pity him! He is so desperate to belong to the Middle East. Notice he has completely avoided answering what kind of a hybrid the Ashkenazi is. They hate that European skin they were born wrapped around with. How is that my problem?

• Helen4Yemen

Look at Tony Kushner’s DNA results.
            https://i.imgur.com/7EFzMDf.png

• Killing Independent George

Ashkenazi Jews in Europe. Even my DNA came back as Eastern European Jew. That’s how 23-and-me describes European Jew. They actually don’t even say “Ashkenazi”, so it looks like you’re appealing to an authority that’s making things up.

• Helen4Yemen

At 0% confirmed Middle East ancestry for the Ashkenazi, you have to tell me where else does the white man claim to be from?

• Killing Independent George

First the debunked “Jews are Khazars” b.s., and now pseudoscience? You just can’t win.

• TecumsehUnfaced

See how little scientific understanding you have. The Ashkenazi are Khazars has never been debunked. It just hasn’t been proven yet.

• Helen4Yemen

PROTECTING ISRAEL: CHOMSKY’S WAY BY GHALI HASSAN

February 11, 2016worldpeace465

Protecting Israel: Chomsky’s Way

By Ghali Hassan

05 April, 2006
            https://worldpeace365.wordpress.com/2016/02/11/protecting-israel-chomskys-way-by-ghali-hassan/

• Killing Independent George

Chomsky isn’t in a position of authority as to who gets to live in Israel. He’s just a popular (but losing) anti-Israel voice.

• Helen4Yemen

How many do Christians own? The Christian world used to be your enemy and the Muslim world became one after you stole Palestine. Look at your numbers! Only 1/5th of 1% of world population. How many countries does your tiny population need?

• Killing Independent George

Christian nations aren’t the ones pretending the Nation of Israel doesn’t exist, nor are Christian nations the ones depriving the Jews of self determination in their ancestral homeland.

• Helen4Yemen

Christian nations murdered 6,000,000 —s
            Christian nations expelled —s more than 100 times.
            Christian nations performed dozens of pogroms on —s.

The Ashkenazi is totally of European ancestry at 0% Middle East genetic connection. How then does the Middle East become the ancestral land of European.

Does the Ashkenazi claim to be a hybrid of European women and Israelite men?

Please tell me which part of Europe is his ancestral land on his mother’s side?

• Killing Independent George

Again, you haven’t articulated any clear problem with Christian nations recognizing Israel as a legitimate Jewish state. I guess you won’t.

• Helen4Yemen

People forget that the reason that Herzl was received by
            emperors and prime minsters was because he had
            finally arrived with the solution for the “Jewish
            Question”. Europe wanted the removal of its Jewry and
            Herzl told them how to achieve that:

Russian Minister of Finance Witte.

“ I used to say to the late Emperor Alexander III:
            ‘Your Majesty, if it is possible to drown the 6 or 7 million
            Jews in the Black Sea, I have absolutely no objection to
            it. But if it isn’t possible, we must let them live.’

From page 1530 – The Complete Diaries of Theodor Herzl

• Killing Independent George

Yes, that’s right. The Europeans told the Jews to “go back to Palestine, go back to where you came from,” and they did! ;)

• Helen4Yemen

Why would EUROPEANS tell other EUROPEANS to go to Palestine?

Did God promise Palestine to one of the purest of any European
            groups, the Ashkenazi, who now make up 95% of world Jewry?
            Here are a few DNA results and as you can see, the Ashkenazi
            Jews are very Ashkenazi at 96% Ashkenazi on average. And what
            area of the globe does the “Ashkenazi DNA” trace to? NOT to the
            the Middle East but to Poland, Lithuania, Hungary, Ukraine, Austria …

Alan Dershoitz……….. 98.5% Ashkenazi …… 99% European
            Bernie Sanders………… 97.7% Ashkenazi …… 99% European
            Larry David…………….. 97.8% Ashkenazi …… 99% European
            Neil Gaiman……………. 99.6% Ashkenazi …… 99% European
            Carol Kline……………… 96.0% Ashkenazi …… 99% European
            Tony Kushner………….. 97.5% Ashkenazi …… 99% European
            Alex Feinberg………….. 93.6% Ashkenazi …… 99% European

Please do not hesitate to ask me for the link where the above information
            came from.

• Killing Independent George

We’re all 99% chimpanzee. So?

You also seem to be buttering your bread on both sides. That is, first you assert that Europeans specifically targeted the Jews for expulsion…

THEN -> you assert that “Jews are just Europeans”.

Well, which is it? I guess whichever argument serves your cause of the moment.

You seem to be confusing yourself. Why would Europeans pogrom and concentration camp other Europeans? Unless there was something special about the people they were targeting.

• Killing Independent George

A word about your math:

98.5% Ashkenazi + 99% European = 197.5%

98.5% Ashkenazi, and Prof. Dershowitz is still 100% Jewish.

• Helen4Yemen

Look at Alan Dershowitz’s DNA results.
            https://i.imgur.com/VL1lk6p.png

• Killing Independent George

You haven’t provided Alan Dershowitz’s DNA profile. You made a claim based on an unreliable source, then you took the extra step to misinterpret it to support your own…whatever it is…anti-Semitism.

• Helen4Yemen

The source was PBS where Dershowitz was interviewed immediately after his DNA was done. Do you want me to give you that link for that video?

https://web.archive.org/web/20170605012758/https://www-tc.pbs.ORG/weta/finding-your-roots/files/2014/11/AlanDershowitzDNA.jpg

• Killing Independent George

Yeah, I read it. You seem to be misinterpreting the part about Ashkenazi not being Jewish, or being strictly European:

• TecumsehUnfaced

You have goofed up completely. The research report on which that highly biased blog article provides no evidence for Ashkenazi “Middle Eastern ancestry”. All the evidence that both the blog and the scientific report present does not support that assertion at all. Good try!

• Helen4Yemen

“Ashkenazi not being Jewish, ”

It sounds so hard on the ears! “Jewish” is imply a religious group unless you will tell me the black Jews whom you despise are part of the Israelite? Are they?

• TecumsehUnfaced

Ah! See? There you quote the unsupported assumption by the popular lay science blog , “also have Middle Eastern ancestry”. You never checked the one scientific report it referenced, because that was way over your head. You lose again !

• Killing Independent George

I quoted the 23andme blog because your friend cited 23andme. Try to keep up, will you?

• TecumsehUnfaced

But you’re the one that lied about its contents.

• Killing Independent George

I quoted directly from the page, so, no. lol

• TecumsehUnfaced

Yes, you knowingly quoted an unsupported assumption by a blog that wasn’t in the report used as a reference. Tricky, but utterly dishonest, as is expected of minions of the Zionist-Talmudist Mafia.

• Helen4Yemen

Let me guess: if I were to ask you to show me the DNA result for any Ashkenazi who has even 1% Middle East ancestry, chances are that you cannot, right?

• Killing Independent George

Apparently, 23andme doesn’t share your “Ashkenazis aren’t really Jews” trope.

• Helen4Yemen

You are getting desperate!

There are 14 examples of Ashkenazi Jews whose DNA is stated as “Ashkenazi” and the region is Europe.

This Italian has 12.3% Middle East and North Africa and 0.1% Ashkenazi. If the Ashkenazi DNA also has Middle East, please tell me what his total Middle East is?
            http://i59.tinypic.com/11snthe.jpg

• Killing Independent George

“The challenging history of Jewish groups has also contributed to their genetic uniqueness. During
            the Jewish Diaspora – or migration of Jewish people from the Middle
            East to other parts of the world – the vast majority of Jewish
            individuals married and raised families within their faith. Many
            generations later this means that Ashkenazi Jews can appear more genetically related than they actually are.”

• Helen4Yemen

Question: Is the Ashkenazi a hybrid of European women and Israelite men?

• Killing Independent George

Question is, is it the purpose of science, or in your case, pseudoscience, to invalidate the legitimacy of Israel? No.

• Helen4Yemen

When you respond to a question with another question, that means you are afraid of the answer. Is the Ashkenazi a hybrid of Europoean women and Israelite men? Yes or no?

• Killing Independent George

What answer would I be afraid of? You haven’t made a rational case against the legitimacy of the State of Israel. You haven’t even explained how Ashkenazi Jews aren’t really Jews. You even invoked the “Khazar” theory, which was debunked in the early part of the 1900s. You simply aren’t winning any debate.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Do you always create straw men arguments in the hope they can rescue from certain defeat?

• Killing Independent George

What strawman are you talking about? Do you even know what a strawman argument is?

• Killing Independent George

Your friend is cherry picking disparate facts to support his predetermined conclusion. That’s pseudoscience.

• Helen4Yemen

Are Alan Dershotz and Bill O’reilly both equally European and genetic European brothers?

Alan Dershowitz DNA
            Ashkenazi……………….. 98.5%
            Southern European…… 0.4%
            Balkan……………………… 0.1%
            Broadly European ……. 9.2%
            East Asian………………… 0.1%
            Total European ………. 99.9%
            Middle East …………….. 0.0%

Bill O’reilly DNA
            British Irish ……………. 87.8%
            Scandinavian ………….. 1.7%
            Iberian …………………… 0.9%
            Finish……………………… 0.2%
            Broadly European……. 9.2%
            Unmatched ……………. 0.2%
            Total European …….. 99.8%
            Middle East ……………. 0.0%
            https://web.archive.ORG/web/20160303174940/http://www-tc.pbs.ORG/weta/finding-your-roots/files/2016/01/BillOReillyadmix-1024×794.jpg

• Helen4Yemen

Did the Israelite mate with European women and produced today’s Ashkenazi? Yes or no?

• Killing Independent George

163 members of the United Nations against your specious pseudo-scientific gibberish.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You love that lie. The vast majority of UN members despise the evil ZioNazi Mafia “state”.

• Killing Independent George

Have no idea what you’re talking about. Chances are good you don’t, either.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Thank you admitting that you have been burbling nonsense about stuff you know nothing about. Stephen Wise would hug you for emulating him so assiduously, and he was a master big-nosed prevaricator.

• Killing Independent George

Someone help this idiot pick up his meds, please.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Ah! Now he’s scraping at the bottom of his tiny key of intellect. He’s irretrievably on the path of staggering blunders and exhausted imagination. So falls another enslaved minion of the ZioNazi Cult.

• Helen4Yemen

FOR THE 10TH TIME:

• Killing Independent George

163 members of the United Nations don’t care about your specious abuse of pseudoscience.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You think unsupported assertions are convincing arguments. Do you always collapse in silliness like this?

• Killing Independent George

^ troll fail

• TecumsehUnfaced

Keep going! Don’t fail now! You can limp and stagger a little further.

• Helen4Yemen

Are the Ashkenazi 100% Israelite?

• TecumsehUnfaced

I don’t think he can handle that right now.

• Helen4Yemen

They want to avoid the European women mating with Israelite.

• Helen4Yemen

Which European women mated with Israelite to produce today’s Ashkenazi? Italian? Irish? German? Russian? Lithuanian? Hungarian? French?

• Helen4Yemen

Why are you afraid to tell us who did the Israelite men mate with to produce today’s Ashkenazi? Were they German women? French? Russian? Hungarian? Lithuanian? Austrian? Who were they?

• Helen4Yemen

• Killing Independent George

How did I know you were driving the conversation to the debunked Khazar hypothesis? Somehow I think that 23-and-me, in order to determine whether you are of Khazar origin, must actually find a Khazar to prove it.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Why do European thugs, Jewish or not, have any right to invade and steal other peoples’ lands and homes?

• Killing Independent George

The false assertion being that Jews invaded or stole any land. I challenge you to back your false accusations with facts.

• TecumsehUnfaced

If you are totally ignorant of history, let me help you out.

http://consortiumnews.COM/2014/08/11/the-battle-for-palestine/
            http://consortiumnews.COM/2014/10/23/the-battle-for-palestine-part-two/
            http://consortiumnews.COM/2014/10/24/the-battle-for-palestine-part-three/

by William R. Polk (->https://en.wikipedia.ORG/wiki/William_R._Polk ), who taught Middle Eastern history and politics at Harvard

Terrorism: How the Israeli state was won
            Middle East – Tom Suarez on January 1, 2017
            http://mondoweiss.NET/2017/01/terrorism-israeli-state/

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.COM/2016/11/14/benny-morriss-untenable-denial-of-the-ethnic-cleansing-of-palestine/
            http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.COM/2016/11/28/10-zionist-arguments-youve-encountered-but-didnt-have-answers-to/
            http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.COM/2017/01/17/john-kerrys-big-lie-and-the-uss-opposition-to-the-two-state-solution/
            http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.COM/2017/01/18/palestines-three-dark-commemorations-looking-back-5-7-and-10-decades-from-2017/

http://www.1948.ORG.UK/

http://imeu.ORG/article/the-nakba-65-years-of-dispossession-and-apartheid

http://www.informationclearinghouse.INFO/article41864.htm

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.ORG/TPV3/Voices.php/2013/11/11/zionist-crimes-against-the-jews

http://www.inminds.CO.UK/jews-of-iraq.html

https://en.wikipedia.ORG/wiki/One_Million_Plan

http://whatreallyhappened.COM/WRHARTICLES/lavon.html

http://www.ifamericansknew.ORG/history/origin.html

http://www.alanhart.NET/the-green-light-for-zionisms-ethnic-cleansing-of-palestine/

http://users.physics.harvard.EDU/~wilson/HUMANRIGHTS/PALESTINE/history/partition.html
            http://users.physics.harvard.EDU/~wilson/HUMANRIGHTS/PALESTINE/history/mandate.html

If you need more, just ask.

• TecumsehUnfaced

If there was any human decency in you, how could you possibly fight for the evil European ZioNazi thugs throttling Palestine?

Perhaps at some point Trader Joe’s will be equally concerned about children in Palestine, where humanitarian agencies have found that due to Israel’s blockade of Gaza, “ten percent of children under 5 have stunted growth due to prolonged exposure to malnutrition. Anemia, caused by an iron-deficiency, affects 58.6 percent of schoolchildren, 68.1 percent of children nine to 12 months old and 36.8 percent of pregnant mothers.”

https://israelpalestinenews.org/trader-joes-promotes-israeli-snack-fights-hunger-new-england-gazas-children-suffer/

• TecumsehUnfaced

Baloney! There’s truly no safe place for [email protected] students after ADL-AIPAC thugs and their nasty minions get busy protecting Zionist crime by ritual defamation of all protesting such horrors.

• rab

So you’re calling the chancellor of UC Berkeley an ADL-AIPAC minion.
            Seems to me you’ve already lost this debate.

• TecumsehUnfaced

There’s no debate. Not my fault that he has gone over to the dark side of Zionist-Talmudist thugs raping Palestine.

• rab

Yeah, listen, you’ve already proven that you’re an ignorant fool. No need to keep pressing the point.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Egad! Are you gullible!

• lspanker

Isn’t it time for you to play the Horst-wessel-lied and goose-step around Mummy’s basement a bit?

• TecumsehUnfaced

You liar! It’s the decent people against Zionist crimes in Palestine that have no safe space from the Zionist thugs like the ADL and the AIPAC.

• Lifeboat

• rab

Jews aren’t a race.

If the editors had placed any other minority there, it would have to be one with centuries-old libels upon their heads. Do you know any that fit the bill?

But they didn’t put another minority there because that would be unimaginable in our society. Yet somehow it’s okay when it’s Jews. As the school’s chancellor pointed out, she’s never seen anything like this out of this paper. Ever.

Do you know why? Because it’s become open season on Jews again. And do you know why this time, as opposed to different times in history? Because we have people like you justifying nonsense about “special privileges,” “crimes” by “ethnic group,” collective attacks on “Zionist Jews” and their “crimes and lies,” etc. And after the challenges placed before Dershowitz’s appearance on this campus, you have the nerve to also bring up the stifling of free speech, although even Dershowitz himself told these editors to keep the bigoted cartoon up.

But hey, you got a couple of multi-syllabic words in there. At least you got one thing going for your argument. Good for you!

• Lifeboat

I’m not aware of any other “minorities” who have held 6 million people from another “minority” group in the virtual prison of brutal military occupation over the last several decades–while systematically dispossessing them of their land and orchestrating a virtually invincible propaganda (war) campaign in the world’s only superpower nation to keep it’s brutality well-funded and protected with impunity. And Dershowitz is a big part of this.

If there were such “minority” they too would deserve to be exposed by the insightful pen of Joel Mayorga … even if they had enormous power in the mainstream press, and with their government lobbies which line the pockets of virtually every politician in Washington, DC. …. not to mention having the 4th most powerful military in the world. Such a poor, little vulnerable “minority,” right? It’s a joke.

Again, this has nothing to do with Jews, per se, and the guys in this picture prove it:

• rab

There are 1.6 billion Muslim on the planet and over 400 million of them are Arabs. There are 13 million Jews. Iran, which threatens Israel’s existence regularly, has 65 million people. Israel has 8 million, of which 6.5 million are Jews.

You were saying?

• TecumsehUnfaced

No, you were declaring yourself a hate peddling bigot, mendaciously trying to justify a savage war against all the people of the Middle East, whatever their religion. When you Zionist-Talmudists set up your evil thugdom, you drove nearly a hundred thousand Christians from their homes and ancestral lands. Why aren’t you preaching hate against the Christians, especially those that fight back against your vile violations? Huh? Be honest about it. Tell us the real reason that you are not openly preaching hatred toward the Christians that wanted you out of Europe.

• rab

Dude, get a shrink.

• TecumsehUnfaced

So I can become as sick as a genocidal country stealer like you?

• rab

Seriously. Get help.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Look how the help you got turned you into a genocidal monster.

• Grider

Take your meds. Call your nurse. lol

• TecumsehUnfaced

Look! Dumbo has gotten himself blocked.

• lspanker

I’m not aware of any other “minorities” who have held 6 million people from another “minority” group in the virtual prison of brutal military occupation over the last several decades

You must be referring to the Jordanians, Syrians and Lebanese who run the so-called “refugee camps” but won’t let their assumed Palestinian brethren in their ow countries – why is that again?

• lspanker

Blah, blah, blah… name one “crime” by Zionists against Palestinians and see how they stack up against the suicide bombers and terrorists you feel compelled to defend.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Here’s a whole bunch. Shall I keep going?

Eyewitness Accounts[Deir Yassin]

The eyewitness accounts of these events foreshadowed the fate of the Palestinian people.

It was noon when the battle ended and the shooting stopped. Things had become quiet, but the village had not surrendered. The IZL (Irgun) and Lehi (Stern Gang) irregulars left the places in which they had been hiding and started carrying out clean-up operations in the houses. They fired with all the arms they had, and threw explosives into the buildings. They also shot everyone they saw in the houses, including women and children – indeed the commanders made no attempt to check the disgraceful acts of slaughter. I myself and a number of inhabitants begged the commanders to give orders to their men to stop shooting, but our efforts were unsuccessful. In the meantime, some twenty-five men had been brought out of the houses: they were loaded into a freight truck and led in a ‘victory parade,’ like a Roman triumph, through to Mahaneh Yehudah and Zikhron Yosef quarters [of Jerusalem]. At the end of the parade they were taken to a stone quarry between Giv’at Shaul and Deir Yasin and shot in cold blood. The fighters then put the women and children who were still alive on a truck and took them to the Mandelbaum Gate. [54]

The director of the International Red Cross in Palestine, Jacques de Reynier, attempted to intervene as word of the slaughter spread. His personal testimony is as follows:

… The Commander of the Irgun detachment did not seem willing to receive me. At last he arrived, young, distinguished, and perfectly correct, but there was a peculiar glitter in his eyes, cold and cruel. According to him the Irgun had arrived twenty-four hours earlier and ordered the inhabitants by loudspeaker to evacuate all houses and surrender: the time given to obey the order was a quarter of an hour. Some of these miserable people had come forward and were taken prisoner, to be released later in the direction of the [email protected] lines. The rest, not having obeyed the order, had met the fate they deserved. But there was no point in exaggerating things, there were only a few dead, and they would be buried as soon as the “clean-up” of the village was over. If I found any bodies, I could take them, but there were certainly no wounded.

This account made my blood run cold. I went back to the Jerusalem road and got an ambulance and a truck that I had alerted through the Red Shield … I reached the village with my convoy, and the firing stopped. The gang (Irgun) was wearing uniforms with helmets. All of them were young, some even adolescents, men and women, armed to the teeth: revolvers, machine-guns, hand grenades, and also cutlasses in their hands, most of them still blood-stained. A beautiful young girl with criminal eyes showed me hers, still dripping with blood; she displayed it like a trophy. This was the “clean-up” team, that was obviously performing its task very conscientiously.

I tried to go into a house. A dozen soldiers surrounded me, their machine-guns aimed at my body, and their officer forbade me to move. The dead, if any, would be brought to me, he said. I then flew into one of the most towering rages of my life, telling these criminals what I thought of their conduct, threatening them with everything I could think of, and then pushed them aside and went into the house.

The first room was dark, everything was in disorder, but there was no one. In the second, amid disembowelled furniture and all sorts of debris, I found some bodies, cold. Here the “clean-up” had been done with machine guns, then hand grenades. It had been finished off with knives, anyone could see that. The same thing in the next room, but as I was about to leave, I heard something like a sigh. I looked everywhere, turned over all the bodies, and eventually found a little foot, still warm. It was a little girl of ten, mutilated by a hand grenade, but still alive … everywhere it was the same horrible sight … there had been four hundred people in this village; about fifty of them had escaped and were still alive. All the rest had been deliberately massacred in cold blood for, as I observed for myself, this gang was admirably disciplined and only acted under orders.

After another visit to Deir Yasin I went back to my office where I was visited by two gentlemen, well-dressed in civilian clothes, who had been waiting for me for more than an hour. They were the commander of the Irgun detachment and his aide. They had prepared a paper which they wanted me to sign. It was a statement to the effect that I had been very courteously received by them, and obtained all the facilities I had requested, in the accomplishment of my mission, and thanking them for the help I had received. As I showed signs of hesitation and even started to argue with them, they said that if I valued my life, I had better sign immediately. The only course open to me was to convince them that I did not value my life in the least. [55]

https://www.marxists.ORG/history/etol/document/mideast/hidden/ch04.htm

• Todd

How can people who go to such a elite school be so naive. People do not use anti-Semitic themes to make a point about being hypocritical, they use such evil images against Jews because they are bigots. The Artist was very clear in his message, he is a bigot. Your editorial distracts from the issue of how your editorial board did not recognize such evil. This appears to be a lack of education on the part of the editorial board to understand bigotry.

• ArnoldLayne

Or it was intentional.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Why do Zionists-Talmudists love to smear all Jews by claiming for them the monstrous guilt of Zionist-Talmudists?

• Todd

Your language makes no sense. A zionist is a person who believes an indigenous person has the right of self-determination in their homeland. A Talumdists is a made up word. This would be like saying a person who reads menus is a menuist. Please use real words with the correct definition. Otherwise you sound like a fool. Unless that is your goal, then go on and continue to act like a fool.

• TecumsehUnfaced

“A zionist is a person who believes an indigenous person has the right of self-determination in their homeland.”

No, a Zionist is a lying non-Semite fraud that concocts fairy tale reason to steal other peoples’ countries.

“A Talumdists is a made up word.”

I love the way you lie so clumsily and embarrass yourself so relentlessly

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Talmudist

” Otherwise you sound like a fool. Unless that is your goal, then go on and continue to act like a fool.”

More Zionist-Talmudist inversion of blame. People like you have absolutely no conscience.

• Todd

You can’t start making up new definitions and words and expect anyone to understand you. So you can throw personal insults around, but again I am enjoying making a bigot look like a fool.

• TecumsehUnfaced

I’ve never insulted you. I have merely observed you insulting yourself and the humanity and decency of others.

Please read this carefully. Note that last line. It seems to reveal you as kind of slow.

English

Etymology

Talmud +‎ -ist. Compare French talmudiste.

Noun

Talmudist (plural Talmudists)

One versed in the Talmud.

One who adheres to the teachings of the Talmud.

Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary,
            which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The
            imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more
            recent senses may be completely missing.

(See the entry for Talmudist in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)

• Talcum X

Please post the pictures of you getting trampled by the camels you drink the urine from.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Look! Demented ZioNazi troll gets blocked.

• Helen4Yemen

BLOCKED!

• Grider

Hey Nazi , aren’t you late from your KKK meeting? lol

• TecumsehUnfaced

Didn’t you know that term was invented by a ZioNazi-Talmudist propagandist? and spread around by the evil ZioNazis that fed millions of non-Zionist Jews to Hitler’s labor camps?

Sacrificing Europe’s Jews

The correlative to the acts of collaboration with the Nazis throughout the 1930’s was that when attempts to change the immigration laws of the United States and Western Europe were contemplated in order to provide token refuge for persecuted Jews of Europe, it was the Zionists who actively organized to stop these efforts.

Ben Gurion informed a meeting of Labor Zionists in Great Britain in 1938: “If I knew that it would be possible to save all the children in Germany by bringing them over to England and only half of them by transporting them to Eretz Israel, then I opt for the second alternative.” [84] This obsession with colonizing Palestine and overwhelming the Arabs led the Zionist movement to oppose any rescue of the Jews facing extermination, because the ability to deflect select manpower to Palestine would be impeded. From 1933 to 1935, the WZO turned down two-thirds of all the German Jews who applied for immigration certificates.

Berel Katznelson, editor of the Labor Zionist Davar, described the “cruel criteria of Zionism”: German Jews were too old to bear children in Palestine, lacked trades for building a Zionist colony, didn’t speak Hebrew and weren’t Zionists. In place of these Jews facing extermination the WZO brought to Palestine 6,000 trained young Zionists from the United States, Britain and other safe countries. Worse than this, the WZO not merely failed to seek any alternative for the Jews facing the Holocaust, the Zionist leadership opposed belligerently all efforts to find refuge for fleeing Jews.

As late as 1943, while the Jews of Europe were being exterminated in their millions, the US Congress proposed to set up a commission to “study” the problem. Rabbi Stephen Wise, who was the principal American spokesperson for Zionism, came to Washington to testify against the rescue bill because it would divert attention from the colonization of Palestine.

This is the same Rabbi Wise who, in 1938, in his capacity as leader of the American Jewish Congress, wrote a letter in which he opposed any change in US immigration laws which would enable Jews to find refuge. He stated:

It may interest you to know that some weeks ago the representatives of all the leading Jewish organizations met in conference … It was decided that no Jewish organization would, at this time, sponsor a bill which would in any way alter the immigration laws.[85].

• Grider

Ha Ha. So 1940’s retro. Hey Nazi boy, you are so silly.

• ModernMaccabi

In the words of Alan Dershowitz: “The best response to bigotry is the opposite of censorship: it is exposure and shaming in the court of public opinion. The offensive cartoon should not be removed, as some have suggested. It should be widely circulated along with the names prominently displayed of the person who drew it and the bigoted editors who decided to publish it. Every potential employer or admissions officer should ask them to justify their bigotry. The artist and the Daily Cal editors who oversaw the decision to publish this cartoon must be held accountable for their reprehensible actions.”

Joel Mayorga, the artist, and editors Suhauna Hussain, Dani Sundell, Alexandra Yoon-Hendricks and Karim Doumar. Your bigotry and hatred towards Israel and the Jewish people has been noted.

• Lifeboat

Congratulations Joel Mayorga on an excellent cartoon that spoke truth to power. There was nothing wrong with your cartoon, it was not racist in any way but you have to realize that Zionists play dirty, they will go to great lengths to miss your point and find some way to charge you with “anti-Semitism” as a tactic to distract from the bloody crimes of Israel that you had the courage to expose. Keep up the good work and “Be not afraid.”

• TecumsehUnfaced

“Be not afraid”? Well, okay, as long as that doesn’t mean being careful and keeping his wits about him. Since Joel isn’t an [email protected] nuclear scientist or a political leader, they probably won’t try to k!ll him. Instead, they are likely to employ ritual [email protected] in an attempt to destroy his career and his life, like they did to Steven [email protected]

• lspanker

What “truth to power”? Let’s see if you can actually respond to facts.

• Grider

Nah it was racist, and if you can not see that, it is because you are blinded by your anti Jewish racism and bigotry. Period.

• TecumsehUnfaced

How can you have bigotry toward an evil thugdom built by a savage invasion of the ultimate bigots of all, settler colonists out of Europe?

• Talcum X

I think I just translated your name from Navajo. It means little POS who takes facials from all the braves.

• 4th Gen SF

You should be fired Karim Doumar, you’re a RACIST against Jews.

• Earl of Sandwich

The cartoon was factually inaccurate. The Palestinian terrorist should have been wearing a suicide vest.

• Harvey S. Cohen
    • jaded jew

Where’s the cartoon of Palestinian terrorists shooting rockets into cities and towns?

• Helen4Yemen

The Palestinians did not come from Lithuania, Hungary, Germany, did he?

Give me one good reason why the Europeans should not go home and erect their state?

• Jack Spencer

Looking at the cartoon,, I cannot see anything but a political opinion. If you are speaking of exaggerated Facial features, that occurs in almost every political cartoon

• ModernMaccabi

So you would be just fine with the Daily Californian posting a cartoon like this one following a speech by a Muslim scholar who argued that Islam is a religion of peace? http://www.religiousfreedomcoalition.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/IslamReligionOfPeaceCartoon.jpg

• Harvey S. Cohen

The cartoon is about the State of Israel, which is a political entity. Dershowitz’s speech, as well as his movie and his book (both titled “The Case for Israel”), are his responses to criticisms of the State of Israel. The IDF in the cartoon is the army of the State of Israel. The flag in the cartoon is the flag of the State of Israel. The message of the cartoon is clearly that Dershowitz is trying to paper over the actions of the State of Israel with respect to the Occupation.
        The caricature of Dershowitz in the cartoon is a run-of-the-mill caricature that any political cartoon (or party entertainer, for that matter) might produce; it has none of the classic stigmata of anti-Semitic caricatures.
        To answer your question– Islam is not a sovereign state with a government that can be held responsible for state actions. So it is incoherent to speak of a Muslim scholar responding to criticisms of the State of Islam. And Dershowitz is not a Jewish scholar, but an American lawyer and pundit who happens to be Jewish. If you wish to posit a genuinely parallel case– an American lawyer who happens to be Muslim, responding to, say, criticisms of the actions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Yemen– then IMHO a similar cartoon would be just fine.

• Dan Spitzer

You are saying that because Alan Dershowitz supports the right for Jews to have a state (Israel), it’s OK to depict in cartoon form his hand in the murder of innocent Palestinians (including what appears to be a child). Mr. Cohen, you must be woefully ignorant of the ancient allegations of Jewish blood libel and the use of such to justify anti-Semitism, for that is precisely what the cartoon is. And yes, FYI, blood libel is indeed a classic anti-Semitic caricature.
          If you are a Cal student or claim to be an educated individual, how sad that you should be so ignorant of this centuries’ long symbol of hate.
          Mr. Dershowitz, like many supporters of Israel, wants to see an independent Palestinian State and an end to Israeli settlement policies. To draw a parallel, many Americans want changes in our own policies. But innumerable critics of Israel like you cannot countenance the existence of an independent Jewish state. And that, in short, is the vilest manifestation of anti-Semitism.

• Harvey S. Cohen

It is dishonest to respond to political criticism by claiming that all such criticism is an attempt to destroy the State in question. It must be possible to criticize actions and policies. And if you see the cartoon’s person in a pool of blood as “innocent” or even a “child”, you are adding meanings that are far from obvious in the cartoon itself. That person could just as easily be Abed al Fatah a-Sharif (https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4782563,00.html), who was neither innocent nor a child. If it does represent him, though, he WAS ACTUALLY on the ground and bleeding. Insisting that every word or picture criticizing the State of Israel is “blood libel” if it includes blood is another way of claiming special immunity.
            None of this is to say that I necessarily agree with the creators of the cartoon. I appreciate that Dershowitz advocates a two-state solution, but Dershowitz’s longstanding apologetics for the Occupation and for the Settlement enterprise at least leave him open to accusations that he is complicit.

• Dan Spitzer

It is pure rubbish to fabricate the notion that Dershowitz has been an apologist for the settlements or occupation. Quite the contrary. By engaging in such fabrications, you have reduced your credibility to nil.
            Sadly, children on both sides have been maimed or killed in this complex, intractable conflict. To place this mayhem at the feet of Alan Dershowitz, a Jewish supporter of Israel, is to revive the ancient anti-Semitic trope of blood libel. And your defense of such smacks of the stench of bigotry.

• Harvey S. Cohen

It is true that Dershowitz’s positions on Settlements are nuanced. He has called some Settlements “illegal”, and he has called for a freeze on Settlements in some areas. But he has also declared, unilaterally and in advance of any negotiations, that many established settlements are “in areas that everybody acknowledges will remain a part of Israel” and therefore are not a barrier to the peace process (https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Netanyahu-Israel-Settlement-Alan-Dershowitz/2014/12/16/id/613356/ ).
            But this is a side issue. The question is whether the cartoon is anti-Semitic, and the key argument still appears to be that saying bad things about Israel = saying bad things about Jews = anti-Semitism.

• Dan Spitzer

Kindly read this and you should understand that the settlements are not the obstacle to either peace nor a Palestinian state:
            In 2000-2001, President Clinton and Israeli PM Ehud Barak offered Arafat 96% of the W. Bank contiguous with land connections to Gaza and a capital in E. Jerusalem. There were settlement/land tradeoffs ACCEPTED by the Palestinian negotiators (see the writings of Bill Clinton and US chief negotiator Dennis Ross).
            Alas, Arafat ultimately rejected this incredible offer for a Palestinian state because it didn’t include the “right of return,” which would have turned the nation of Israel proper into a realm housing a Palestinian majority, hence precipitating the destruction of the Jewish State. Arafat then embarked upon a murderous intifada, costing the lives of thousands on both sides.
            Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia, who played a central role in negotiating on the Palestinians’ behalf, called Arafat’s rejection of the Clinton/Barak offered Palestinian state, “a crime against the Palestinians-in fact against the entire region.”
            In 2008, Israeli leader Olmert made the same incredibly generous offer and even sweetened it with further territorial concessions. Again, the land tradeoffs were ACCEPTED by the Palestinians. But the Palestinians-this time under Abbas-rejected the terms, once more demanding the end of Israel as a Jewish state via the “right of return.” US negotiators have written extensively about this failure of Palestinians to accept the most generous of terms which would have created a Palestinian state.

At least do a little research, Mr. Cohen, and see if you can transcend your biases.

Re: the cartoon. No one is saying that every criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic. Alas, sometimes a “cigar is still a cigar” and this malignant drawing is a classic example of Jew hatred. It has no place in a university publication, nor anywhere else for that matter.

• Harvey S. Cohen

It was never my intention to argue that the authors of the cartoon were correct in their criticism of Dershowitz or of Israel, only that the cartoon was not necessarily anti-Semitic. I think we have exhausted that topic. To those who participated in civil discussion– my thanks.

• Lifeboat

Haha! You see Harvey? Everything is “anti-Semitism”! In order to call this cartoon “anti-Semitic” and distract from the innumerable bloody crimes of the Israelis, these professional victims have to have recourse to some remote non-sense from four centuries ago in order to conjure-up a racist offense. Who is charging them with “blood libel”? No one. Who is protesting their consistent abuse of Palestinians, including children? Most of the world (outside the heavily propagated U.S.).

And another tactic: Not only do they conflate a legitimate cartoon to meaning “blood libel” from the 15th Century, but we conflate criticism of Israel with opposition to the State of Israel itself, which you never expressed.

And just for the record, I *support* the existence of Israel, but *not* as a “Jewish state,” for I am not a racist and believe that Jews, Arabs and other citizens in that land should enjoy equal rights without *formalizing* non-Jews second class citizens.

For those who support Israel to be a “Jewish State,” I hope you will understand if Christians support establishing the U.S.A. as a Christian state. That should make perfect sense to you.

• ModernMaccabi

The “religion” argument distinguishing between Israel and Islam is such a copout and a red herring. Its also wrong because the cartoon was about Alan Dershowitz, not the state of Israel. But I’ll make a more specific analogy for you to opine on. Would you be “just fine” with a cartoon in the Daily Californian or other college newspaper depicting Linda Sarsour “behind the scenes” as a suicide bomber or as a terrorist stabbing innocent children on behalf of Palestine? Of course not because that cartoon would be decried by many on campus as being blatantly of Islamophobic.

• Harvey S. Cohen

The cartoon was about Alan Dershowitz’s lecture on the State of Israel. Not about himself, not about Judaism. The cartoon has the title of his lecture, “The Liberal Case for Israel”, directly over his head, the flag of Israel next to his head, and an Israel Defense Force soldier in his hand. The only way to maintain that it is not about the State of Israel is to claim that all criticism of Israel ipso facto is merely anti-Semitism, which is where we started this discussion.
            Re Linda Sarsour, if she gave a lecture about the Palestinian Authority or, a fortiori, about Hamas, a cartoon about terrorism would certainly be germane. And I’m sure that some people would cry Islamophobia exactly as others are now crying anti-Semitism.

• ModernMaccabi

And once again I submit to you and others that the Daily Californian and other college newspapers would never publish a cartoon like this in response to a speech by Linda Sarsour or other Palestinian voices. Which is why there are legitimate arguments to be made that there is a double standard (and anti-Semitism) when it comes to Israel and mainstream Jewish voices.

• Dan Spitzer

Ms. Sarsour openly supports terrorism. Mr. Dershowitz opposes it. Hamas is an instigator of terrorism. Mr. Dershowitz condemns it, no matter what its source.

Nevertheless, a cartoon condemning the Palestinian people as a society of terrorists would be unacceptable. Or any other people for that matter. Ditto a drawing like that in the Daily Cal which reduces Jews and those who speak on behalf of the Israelis as the murderers of innocents.

Again, Mr. Cohen, you seem woefully ignorant of the age-old canard of Jewish blood libel. No wonder you fail to grasp the overt anti-Semitic content of the cartoon.

• Todd

Jack, Thank you for writing, I think the issue is that anti-semitism may be part of your environment and thus you might not recognize bigotry. My recommendation is to try to imagine other groups that you recognize as suffering from bigotry and see if you can recognize bigotry. If you still can’t, you probably need more help that what you can get online.

• DarkStarCrashes

I am not so sure as everyone else that the cartoon necessarily represents bigotry so directly.

The cartoonist could be an anti-zionist with some unconscious inheritances of anti-semitism. But even if this is the case, I’d be surprised if he consciously employed the blood-libel meme.

However, the main SJW bigotry-identification-machine is not curious about intent, instead it loudly calls out bigotry wherever it CAN be seen, in the eyes of the beholder, not the creator. If it is at all possible for something to be seen as hateful, associated with hateful agendas at all, then it fundamentally IS hate speech, according to this hard left machine.

I don’t agree with this system, but the point is that it is hypocritical to employ its classification regime inconsistently. Under the Daily Cal’s contemporary SJW hate-classification regime, this cartoon should fully ring the alarm. The blood-libel thing is right there if you have eyes to see. And the SJW agenda is about inherently validating the views of oppressed, marginalized eyes. But the Daily Cal does not seem to recognize Jewish eyes.

• zzz

If the cartoon used stereotypes of another group SJWs would be irate. I see this more as an example of SJW cluelessness, entitlement and uni-mind, not anti semitism, they are so unaware of the real world that they have no idea.

• ronchris

“If the cartoon used stereotypes of another group SJWs would be irate.”

Not if it mocked white men.

• Killing Independent George

The blood libel meme is that the IDF, a symbolic representation of Jewish Zionists at large, deliberately, willfully, unjustly, without any provocation, engages in the murder of Arabs (or Palestinian Arabs), while nothing is depicted of the circumstances that put the soldier or Israeli police officer in that position. Earlier I posted examples of the plethora of documented context conveniently left out of the cartoon: the stabbing of pregnant mothers in front of their children, the shooting of a mother and father in their car as their three children were in the back seat, bashing the skull of a 12 year old Jewish boy with a rock, slitting the throat of a 13 year old Jewish girl as she slept in her own bed, stabbing a 13 year old boy coming out of a candy store, and other acts deemed heroic by the terrorist sympathizing Left, but my comment was removed from this page.

• ModernMaccabi

Would the Daily Californian subject a Muslim scholar or law school professor who argued the case for Islam to a similar cartoon stereotyping him as a terrorist with a suicide vest or a knife about to decapitate an infidel? Of course the Daily Californian would never run such an offensive cartoon. Doing so would promote Islamophobia just like this abhorrent and disgusting cartoon promotes anti-Semitism.

• Karen

Islamophobia is a word created to silence the atrocities committed by Is(amists world-wide. Anyone who doesn’t genuinely fear people who call for genocides of various groups and a desire for a world wide caliphate established by suicide bombing and the like is honestly insane.

• Nunya Beeswax

I’m not a fan of Islam, but not all Muslims are Islamists. It’s unfair to tar all Islam with the brush of its most extreme adherents–sort of like assuming that all Christians are Westboro Baptists.

• Talcum X

“I’m not a fan of Islam, but not all Muslims are Islamists. “

But all islamists, all hundreds of millions of them, ARE MUSLIMS

“It’s unfair to tar all Islam with the brush of its most extreme adherents–sort of like assuming that all Christians are Westboro Baptists”

That is the dumbest argument that has been refuted ten thousand times since the over thirty thousand attacks BY MUSLIMS since 9/11.

There are no more than a few dozen westboro baptists, and they haven’t slaughtered FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE this year alone.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Islam is the motivator behind islamism, and dozens if not hundreds of people are being killed by it every day all over the world, and over 80 million (go ask some Hindus to explain it to you) have been killed by islam in 1400 years. Only the 100 million killed by communists surpasses it.

And don’t bother “but but but, the CRUSADES!” – A handful of attacks by Christians to regain the source of the Old and New Testaments, vs the HUNDREDS of attacks on Europe by islam in the same time frame.

It’s the islam, stupid!

• Helen4Yemen

There were:

• no radical Islam
            • no ISIS
            • no Al Qaeda
            • no Taliban
            • no El Shabab
            • no Hezbullah
            • no Hamas

Until Palestine was stolen.

• Karen

Lmfao!! There was never a country called Palestine!! And Muslims have been slaughtering their way around the globe for 1400 years. Nothing has changed. Just they are more creative in their names.

• TecumsehUnfaced

So you spend time making up nonsensical reasons to psychopathically steal the homes and lands of people because they have been subject to outside power? You just laughed your silly sitting pads off for nothing but looking like a fool.

• Talcum X

No there was just PLAIN OLD ISLAM killing EIGHTY MILLION ACROSS THE PLANET since 640.

And there was no modern rebirth of Israel in 1929 when muslims slaughtered 130 jewish old men and women in Hebron.

And are all those groups slaughtering YOUR FELLOW MUSLIMS because of the “JOOZZZ”?

And “palestine” was NEVER A STATE, it was THE LAND OF ISRAEL as a monarchy for A THOUSAND YEARS before Mohamed was defecated onto the planet, and all the so-called “palestinians” have last names showing their ancestors coming from OUTSIDE ISRAEL.

Israel is for the Jews.

MUSLIMS OUT.

• Helen4Yemen

1. “No there was just PLAIN OLD ISLAM killing EIGHTY MILLION ACROSS THE PLANET since 640.”

Why then did the Jews of Spain go to Muslims lands when the Christian West wanted them gone?

2. “And there was no modern rebirth of Israel in 1929 when muslims slaughtered 130 jewish old men and women in Hebron.”

Were they Hungarians, Lithuanians, Germans?

3″And are all those groups slaughtering YOUR FELLOW MUSLIMS because of the “JOOZZZ”?”

Bernie Sanders = 97.7% Ashkenazi

Larry David = 97.8% Ashkenazi

European Ashkenazi has no trace of Middle East ancestry – ZERO

https://www.youtube.COM/watch?v=nhU45VFd3Sk

• SeanusAurelius

WBC numbers 30 people, and 15 are family members.
          Last time I looked there were no countries that instituted WBC-style Christianity into their laws and executed people for leaving the WBC.

• Helen4Yemen

List by country and date Muslim countries that executed anyone who left the religion of Islam .. waiting … OK?

• SeanusAurelius

Nothing to see here, right?

20+ countries have the law on the books, although 99%+ gets done by mobs who are then not prosecuted rather than by the state, due to foreign outcry, and for obvious reasons people don’t tend to let on that they’ve converted.

I’m not sure if this fellow will be alive after his 2000 lashes, but he’s a good candidate for this year’s high profile case:
            https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/saudi-court-sentences-man-to-10-years-2000-lashes-for-atheist-tweets

Unless this one beats him to it.
            http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/3179465/Hanged-for-being-a-Christian-in-Iran.html

Now, when we come to long prison sentences, there’s no shortage…but as a Yemeni you’d know that, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in_Islam#Apostasy_in_the_recent_past
            Note: original data largely from Pew Research, Wikipedia has doen a good job of collating it.

• SeanusAurelius

Hey, how’s Ahok doing in “moderate” Indonesia?
            Remind me what he got sentenced for?

• TecumsehUnfaced

The Wahhabi Saudi and the Zionist genocidal country stealers have been allies for a long time.

• SeanusAurelius

Saudi Arabia and Israel are neither allies nor friends.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Then why has Zionist thugdom been murdering Yemeni for the Saudi thugdom?

• lspanker

Hmm, methinks TU and Helen are one and the same…

• TecumsehUnfaced

Of course you do! You still need to develop a brain to do your “thinking”.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Is that what you do to relax? Does it work? Maybe you need to stop being a silly goose so much.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You are very confused. The Palestinians are not the al Sa’ud.

These are the demons troubling Palestine and the rest of the Middle East.

Wahhabism-Imperialism-Zionism

http://www.informationclearinghouse.INFO/Yinon-Wahhabism-US-Wars.JPG

• AmYisroelChai

So you’re comparing a couple dozen wackos at westboro to the millions of muslims who support the islamists?

• Karen

Who said that that all Muslims are Islamists? But you should go and look at PEW research cuz about half of all Muslims support some kind of Islamist behavior even if they do not engage it themselves directly.

• Helen4Yemen

The Muslims are being hated for not embracing a foreign people that was inserted on the land of the Arabs against their wishes. Give me one good reason the Europeans feel entitle to Palestine? Is it their grandmothers’ land?

• Karen

lol. There were always Jews on the land. Most of the “Pallys” are Egyptian Syrian and Jordanian. So they can have a right to return to those countries. Arafat was born in Cairo. I believe that is Egypt. He is as Palestinian as George Orwell.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You are still bamboozled by Joan Peter’s From Times Immemorial?

Finkelstein on Joan Peters’s legacy (and Dershowitz’s legal troubles)
            US Politics Adam Horowitz on January 28, 2015

What I did was I demonstrated not just that as a broad tableau the book is false, I demonstrated that the evidence was fake, which is a different thing. The numbers were faked, the reports she used, the annual British reports to the League of Nations when they had the mandate over Palestine, and these reports they were all faked and they were doctored by Peters. One example that stood out was she took one paragraph from the Hope Simpson report and she mangled it 19 times. It was a real feat what she had done.

http://mondoweiss.net/2015/01/finkelstein-dershowitzs-troubles/

• SeanusAurelius

How did the Arabs end up as the dominant population as far away as Egypt?

• TecumsehUnfaced

Much of the Middle East identifies as [email protected] Do you think all those countries received a Zionist type ethnic cleansing?

• Alex S.

“[N]ot all Muslims are Islamists.”

Congratulations on refuting a position that nobody in this discussion has taken. That strawman is the basis for the entire “Islamophobia” lie that’s designed to shut down serious discussion about the problems that certain factions of Islam pose to the rest of the world.

• Helen4Yemen

I dare you to show me any negative writing by Jewry against Muslims before the theft of Palestine. Jews were very busy wresting with the Christian world then. Palestine is not any European Jewry’s ancestral land, is it? It was taken by force and is still held by force, is it not?

• Karen

The theft of Palestine. There was never a Palestine. And modern day Israel wasn’t stolen. It was very legally established. But nice historical revisionism!!

• TecumsehUnfaced

No, the Zion!st terror state was illegally established by European invaders doing floods of atrocities and terror against the genuinely Semite people of Palestine, culminating in these crimes against humanity.

Over 750,000 people (~80%) driven off their ancestral lands

Over 500 [email protected] villages and towns BULLDOZED and buried under pine forests

• SeanusAurelius

It started at day 1, Jews criticising Islam and Islam reacting the way it usually does.

Ka’b_ibn_al-Ashraf was a Jewish poet who criticised Muhammad.
          Muhammad had him murdered for it.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ka%27b_ibn_al-Ashraf

• Helen4Yemen

I rest my case! You had to go all the way to the 7th century? I asked you if it it not true that when European Jewry had his horns locked against the Christian West he had not time to say a thing about Islam or Muslims? Yes or no?

• TecumsehUnfaced

He didn’t even look at his source and get the real reason right.

• SeanusAurelius

Maimonedes criticised Jesus, and he criticised Muhammad. He said that Muhammad was an insane false prophet – and was correct on both counts.

PS I forgot Abu Afak – he criticised Muhammad in poetry and Muhammad murdered him too….

PPS Maimonedes is probably the most famous medieval Jew in history…

• Helen4Yemen

I am simply going to ask you to go away if you have nothing better to say except for Muhammad of 7th century.

• SeanusAurelius

Maimonedes is centuries later, keep up.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Maimonides was being a Pharisaic Talmudist bigot. Forgive him! He wasn’t raised right.

• TecumsehUnfaced

From your source,

Other historiographical sources state that the reason for k!lling of
            Ka’b was that he had plotted with a group of Jews to k!ll Muhammad.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Islamophobia was a propaganda device invented by the European thugs invading Palestine to cover up their vast wave of crimes against humanity.

The process was one of sustained slaughter as village after village was wiped out. The killing was intended to cause people to flee for their lives.

The commander of the Haganah, Zvi Ankori, described what happened: “I saw cut off genitalia and women’s crushed stomachs … It was direct murder.” [52]

Menachem Begin gloated over the impact throughout Palestine of the Nazi-like operations he commanded at Deir Yasin. Lehi and IZL Commandos stormed the village of Deir Yasin on April 9, 1948, slaughtering 254 men, women and children.

A legend of terror spread amongst Arabs who were seized with panic at the mention of our Irgun soldiers. It was worth half a dozen battalions to the forces of Israel. Arabs throughout the country … were seized with limitless panic and started to flee for their lives. This mass flight soon developed into a maddened, uncontrollable stampede. Of the 800,000 Arabs who lived on the present territory of the state of Israel, only some 165,000 are still there. The political and economic significance of this development can hardly be overestimated. [53]

The implementation of this program was carried out in part by Menachem Begin and in part by his future successor as Prime Minister, Yitzhak Shamir, as military commanders of the Irgun and the Lohamei Herut Israel (Lehi), i.e., Fighters for the Freedom of Israel. Inhabitants were force marched in blood-soaked clothing through the streets of Jerusalem to jeering on-lookers, before disappearing.

• Karen

Yawn. Palestine. Where is that. There has never been a country called Palestine. Never a Palestinian currency. Even the “Palestinian museum” in Ramallah is empty. No history. A giant fabrication!

• TecumsehUnfaced

You must be very ignorant. Herzl would agree with me, since he knew exactly where it was.

• Karen

Herzl was talking about Israel. Please show me the historic currency of Palestine. Any currency of Palestine from the time of Herzl. Who was the leader of Palestine in 1940? Where was their government?

• Helen4Yemen

Excuse me: let’s say that Palestine had no people living there, please tell me how the Europeans are connected to that land? Are they not totally of European origin?

• TecumsehUnfaced

You’re being silly. The murderous thugdom called by the thieves, “Israel”, didn’t exist yet. The invading thugs almost name their thugdom, “Zion”.

• Helen4Yemen

If the Palestinians are not the natives, care to tell me who are?

Is Mileikowsky of Lithuania by any chance native?

• Karen

Pallys are aeribs. They are all over the Middle East. Like sand. Jews are genetically from the Levant. And there was never a people called Palestinian until Arafat the EGYPTIAN said he was one. welcome to pally fantasy island.

• Helen4Yemen

You see, I am Middle Eastern, and no fake Israelite can look me in the face and tell me that they too are Middle Eastern. I asked you: IF THE PALESTINIANS ARE NOT THE NATIVES, IS MILEIKOWSKY aka Natanyahu aka Ben Nitai native to Palestine?

Simply answer: YES OR NO?

• TecumsehUnfaced

That sounds exactly like the raving of an uneducated bigot. Read and redeem yourself.

In December 1945 and January 1946, the British Mandate authorities carried out an extensive survey of Palestine, in support of the work of the United Nations Special Committee on Palestine. The results were published in the Survey of Palestine, which has been scanned and made available online by Palestine Remembered; all 1300 pages can be read here.

http://lawrenceofcyberia.blogs.com/news/2010/03/palestinians-made-the-desert-bloom.html

also

http://lawrenceofcyberia.blogs.com/news/2009/01/a-land-without-a-people.html

• Helen4Yemen

https://i.imgur.com/VL1lk6p.png

Look at Alan Dershowitz’s DNA results.

• TecumsehUnfaced

What are aeribs? A derogatory term for Arabs invented by racist ZioNazi thugs?

• Karen

Lol! No. how is it derogatory? Oh you are quiet schooled in propaganda! I feel anyone has Nazi ambitions it is the Aeribs! Yes we are thugs!! 14 million of us and hundreds of novel prize winners. How many arrive with novels? Let me count them on one hand!! 😂 You are so proud of a people who have built their whole existence around the destruction of another. I’ll take your warped view of a thug in a heartbeat!! XOxo 😘

• TecumsehUnfaced

You are funny, using childish emoticons to emphasize the prevarication of your expression, when you should working to develop adult English.

• Karen

Lol. I have kids. I am not an old fart like you. Develop adult English! That’s marvelous! My top tier 3 American university advanced degrees must have skipped eloquent writing. Thank god I am not relying on your opinion for…for anything.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Not rely on my opinion? Of course you are, or you wouldn’t lie so much.

• Karen

Projecting again. Freud is giggling at you!! 🙃

• TecumsehUnfaced

You don’t have to prove me right again. Only in the imagination of uninformed children does Freud appear giggling.

• Karen

Projection again. Textbook!! He was a brilliant man! You. Not so much!

• TecumsehUnfaced

See? No idea of what the real world is like. You call evil old sexual predators “brilliant”.