Find Your Next Career Opportunity Through #UCBerkeley on Shapr

screen-shot-2017-11-20-at-3-48-19-pm

Whether you are searching for a cofounder for your startup idea, looking to land your dream post graduation job, or just hoping to expand your social circle in a new city, the Shapr app is the easiest way to do it. It’s a manageable way to start meaningful conversations with relevant people who share your interests such as #marketing or #bitcoin.

Shapr is a bit like Tinder for your professional life – you swipe daily through 15-20 curated profiles of professionals and students also up for meeting. Interested in learning more about someone’s career or pitching a cofounder for your startup idea? Swipe that person right on the app. When you match, you can message and find a time to meet IRL, over Zachary’s deep dish or a hot cup of Philz coffee.

Make sure to add #UCBerkeley to your ten Shapr interests to easily connect with Cal alumni and students. Meet alumni at the companies you are targeting after graduation, land an internship, or, if you’ve already graduated, discover who else relocated to the same city as you!

Give it a go. Download Shapr and schedule your first coffee.

The Daily Californian’s editorial and newsroom staff were not involved in this advertisement’s production. For advertising and sponsorship opportunities or more information about paid content, contact [email protected]