UC Berkeley ought to hold Hatem Bazian accountable for anti-Semitic discourse

coloredited_jessicakhauv_bazian
Jessica Khauv/Staff

On Nov. 20, UC Berkeley lecturer Hatem Bazian got caught retweeting something blatantly anti-Semitic. The founder of Students for Justice in Palestine, or SJP, Bazian tweeted photos mocking Jews as entitled people who “kill, rape, smuggle organs & steal the land of Palestinians.” The cherry on top was the hashtag “#ASHKE-NAZI” emblazoned on the meme. Another dropped a kippah on top of Kim Jong Un’s head with a caption of “NOW MY NUKES ARE LEGAL.

UC Berkeley’s response to this particular incident got it right. Speaking for the administration, spokesman Dan Mogulof said, “While we do not believe that all criticism of Israel’s governmental policies is inherently anti-Semitic, the social media posts in question clearly crossed the line”. Bazian indeed did cross that line — a line that fewer and fewer faculty members seem to respect — and was forced to publicly apologize. But was this an isolated case? Unfortunately, no.

Bazian is no stranger to accusations of anti-Semitism. When he was still a student, he allegedly and infamously told an SJP rally, “Take a look at the type of names on the buildings around campus — Haas, Zellerbach — and decide who controls this university.”

And why was SJP holding a rally that day? To protest the dozens of arrests made of SJP activists who disrupted a Holocaust Remembrance Day rally just days earlier.

That Bazian actually apologized this time might be a small miracle, but how can we accept something that was clearly contrived? With his back against the wall and a rare lack of support from UC Berkeley administration, he gave in. But what consequences will he face? Can we honestly say Bazian’s reputation or wallet will suffer for his repeated use of anti-Semitic tropes, disguised behind a veil of supposedly “anti-Zionist” political discourse?

After last month’s rolling controversies at Rutgers University, in which Professor Michael Chikindas allegedly implied Jews were responsible for the Armenian genocide, are we seriously going to just accept flat apologies? Bazian allegedly appropriated classic anti-Semitic blood libels as part of his activism, and in a speech he used the word “intifada” — a word that has been associated with the armed Palestinian struggle against Israel.

While Rutgers will struggle with punishing a tenured professor such as Chikindas, there is something UC Berkeley can do. Despite a long career as an instructor, Bazian still does not have that professorship. Bazian’s repeated offenses justify not only withholding the promotion, but also dismissing him from UC Berkeley entirely.

Instructors’ opinions gain credibility when they get to preface them with the “professor” title. It is a disgrace to allow activists to abuse their positions in this way and a crime against sincerely active professors who don’t use their positions as a soapbox to give hate an academic stamp of approval.

If universities want to define the lines between hate speech and politics, they need to hold their instructors accountable when they cross the lines. Do not sweep this incident up along with all the others. We cannot reward Bazian for this behavior. Bazian must go.

Nathan Bentolila is the vice president of Tikvah, and Adah Forer and Daniella ​Melamed are the co-presidents of Tikvah. They represent the views of the Tikvah Executive Board.

• Miami Beach Vice

The Leftist Islamofascist alliance runs the University. Nothing will be done to a Jew hating protected one from the Islamic religion..

• Oakley

Get rid of Bazian and throw him in the trash

• roccolore

If someone had criticized Islam, they would have been fired immediately. But at Berkeley, it’s okay to be a Jew-hating bigot.

• Hassan Fouda

To Ispanker?, Dan Spitzer, the woman pretending to be SamXie and the other Zionists serving as foot soldiers for a foreign state: It has been more than 24 hours since I explained here why Israel is an apartheid state and provided references from Israeli sources, UN sources and others. If you have any integrity you would apologize for your racist views and for lying and propagandizing for a racist apartheid state

• Oakley

Lol
      Ok Achmed

• Disqusted
  • Disqusted

Jews have lived in Israel, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Tunisia, Syria, Saudi Arabia,Turkey and other Muslim countries for thousands of years.
    https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
    The dead sea scrolls and the Western Wall are among the most prominent artifacts of the long history of Jews living in Israel. http://www.deadseascrolls.org.il/learn-about-the-scrolls/introduction

• Helen4Yemen

Nobody denies that Jews lived in the Middle East but Middle Eastern
      Jews have no genetic relation to the Ashkenazi who makes up 95%
      of world Jewry and is genetically 99% European.
      __________
      Look at Alan Dershowitz’s DNA results.
      1) Europe is highlighted to trace his 99.9% European ancestry.
      2) Africa is highlighted because he has 0.1% African ancestry.
      3) Asia is highlighted because he has 0.1% Asian ancestry.
      4) The Middle East is totally left blank because they found
      no trace of Middle East ancestry – not even 0.1% – nothing – zilch!
      https://i.imgur.com/VL1lk6p.png
      https://web.archive.org/web/20170605012758/https://www-tc.pbs.org/weta/finding-your-roots/files/2014/11/AlanDershowitzDNA.jpg

• Disqusted

Do you believe that people should not live in a country unless that have the same DNA as the native people(s) that originally lived there thousands of years ago?

• Helen4Yemen

Tell me what kind of delusion would make the Khazars believe that they are anything else but Khazars? Look at the picture? What are these folks? Middle Eastern? Descended from Abraham?

Did these Khazars live originally there? I do not know, you could have fooled me, they look European to me?

https://i.imgur.com/YhhVPbP.png

• Disqusted

Is that a “Yes.”? People should only live in a country where they have the same DNA as native people(s) that originally lived there?

Do you believe that Muslims from different countries should only live in the countries where the most of their DNA comes from?

Should Persian Muslims not be allowed to live in other countries because their DNA is mostly Persian? Should Iranians get out of Syria, Iraq, and Yemen because of their DNA?

Should everyone who is not a Native American leave the USA and go back to the country where Ancestry.com says most of their DNA is from?

• Helen4Yemen

I find your comments very boring! When did I say that people have to live where their DNA is from? The Ashkenazi claimed Palestine and only Palestine is his ancestral land and I use DNA to prove that he is 100% of European origin. When the British or the French colonized the Middle East, they did not claim to be “returning to their ancestral land” and there would have been no need to show DNA evidence.

Kindly do not comment back to me or else I will have to block you.

Thank you.

• Arafat

Wherever Muslims live today they do so through violent jihad. Their DNA is not indigenous to any of these regions. Of course Helen could never acknowledge this.

• Nunya Beeswax

Khazars are Turkic. That would make them Central Asian, not European.

• Disqusted

Are you advocating for strict segregation based on genetic testing?
        How do you reconcile your beliefs with living in the “melting pot” of the world (USA) where we advocate racial tolerance and harmony?

• Hassan Fouda

To lspanker and his friends: In the unlikely event that you can briefly abandon your current assignment as foot soldiers for a foreign state and wish to really understand the meaning of apartheid, here are books and articles on the topic. There are 2 books by Israeli Prof. Uri Davis “Israel: An Apartheid State” published 1987 and “Apartheid Israel : Possibilities for the Struggle Within” published in 2004.

Here are some links to important articles. Let me know if you want more.

It’s Time to Admit It. Israeli Policy Is What It Is: Apartheid.
    https://www.haaretz.com/blogs/a-special-place-in-hell/1.671538

Citizenship Law Makes Israel an Apartheid State.
    https://www.haaretz.com/citizenship-law-makes-israel-an-apartheid-state-1.248635

Is Israel an ‘apartheid’ state? This U.N. report says yes.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/16/is-israel-an-apartheid-state-this-u-n-report-says-yes/?utm_term=.5deab64aa1a5

Israel and the apartheid analogy.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_and_the_apartheid_analogy

Is Israel an Apartheid State?
    https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2017/04/07/is-israel-an-apartheid-state/

Is Israel an Apartheid State? Rhetoric or Reality
    http://ifamericaknew.org/history/apartheid.html

• Helen4Yemen

The Ashkenazi likes to claim to have origins in the Middle East.

Please look at these pictures of the European Jews and tell me

if there is a single one with even a slight resemblance to the people

of the Middle East. I am Middle Eastern and what I see on these

pictures is THE WHITE MAN. What do you see?

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-semite/what_do_jews_look_like/

• Helen4Yemen

Why is the white man known as the Ashkenazi on someone else’s land?

He is European and should Europe not allocate a piece of European land for a

purely European people, the Ashkenazi?

• Disqusted
      • Helen4Yemen

TOTAL NONSENSE!

The Yemeni Jews are Yemenis! Today’s Muslims of Yemen had ancestors who practiced Judaism but converted to Islam. Does it then mean the Muslims of Yemen are descended from Jews? Nonsense! Chinese Jews are Chinese genetically and Ethiopian Jews are Ethiopian, Yemeni Jews are Yemeni genetically and European Jewry is European genetically. 2+2=always 4

• Arafat

So, so glad Jerusalem has finally been recognized by the US. No doubt today is a great day for you too. Congratulations!

• TecumsehUnfaced

Dear Daily Califormian:

Yours is the only place where comments that pass muster elsewhere go into moderation. You also have mobs of undiscplined trolls calumniating your professors and defiling your collegiate atmosphere with authoritarian demands.

You want to be a troll play ground? Thank you letting me comment here, but I’m finished here indefinitely.

I wish you the best.

• Helen4Yemen

No, I am never finished here but I am sure they will finish me sooner or later.

• Arafat

We’re all hoping sooner. But don’t give up hope Neo-Nazi sites will welcome you.

• SamXie

Hatem’s Organization has been urging people to write in.
    URGENT: Keep up the pressure; email the Chancellor’s office today!

Dear Friend of AMP,

The pressure of your calls and emails to the UC Berkeley Chancellor’s Office is working, but hardline Zionist groups such as Canary Mission, Tikvah, and StandWithUs, are leading a joint campaign of their own, calling on the university to fire Dr. Hatem Bazian for nothing more than an honest mistake.

Many of our callers of have been told to send emails instead, and we agree that it’s always best to have expressions of support in writing — particularly in the face of this vicious smear campaign.

We’ve made it a step easier for you and created an email template to send directly to Chancellor Carol Christ of UC Berkeley. Please click and forward our action to a friend, your organization, or other listserves you’re on.

Dr. Bazian has always fought for just causes and now it’s time we fight for him. Thanks so much!

TAKE ACTION NOW
    In solidarity,

The AMP Team

• Helen4Yemen

Can you please answer a simple yes or no question?

Are the Ashkenazi Middle Eastern?

• Helen4Yemen

Posted 13 hours ago and no answer and the reason is because no
      Ashkenazi would dare say he is Middle Eastern as he is of European
      ancestry at confirmed DNA of 99%!

• roccolore

Berkeley will defend the Muslim fascist like always.

• CamNewton

If you were on campus you would know that the dialogue is a lot more constructive than it is on these forums. There’s very little hate among the students – there were both Jews and Muslims in my friend groups and everyone got along (largely because the Jews in our friend group had their head on straight and acknowledged the heinous acts committed by the Zionist regime in Israel)

• Hassan Fouda

This Tikvah Op Ed reminds me of the bible verse – Why do you see the speck in your brother’s eye but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?
    Dr. Hatem Bazain made a common innocent mistake: retweeting an item without carefully reviewing it, but as soon as he noted the problem with the tweet he apologized and owned up to his mistake. This is a testament to the strength of his character. Compare Bazian’s integrity with the lack thereof of Tikvah. Has Tikvah ever apologized for advocating for an apartheid state? A state that is driving Palestinians ‘back to the dark ages’ according to the current UN rapporteur, who last month urged for imposing sanctions on Israel. A state that practices ethnic cleansing according to the former UN rapporteur. Did Tikvah apologize for hosting events for IDF soldiers, knowing full well that the IDF is implicated in heinous crimes against the native Palestinians? Did Tikvah apologize for supporting a talk by Alan Dershowitz, the law professor who advocated for torture and who, according to Norman Finkelstein, has advised Israel’s senior government officials that Israel is not bound by international law; and has boasted of having vicariously participated in a targeted assassination while visiting Israel?

• roccolore

You Muslims are the apartheid supporters who stone rape victims and throw gays off buildings.

• Helen4Yemen

You are now worth a reply – BLOCKED!

• Arafat

Helen4Yemen,

What a shame what is happening in Yemen today. Muslims killing Muslims. Funny thing is if you look at the Middle East this is nothing new. Muslims apparent fondness for killing Muslims exceed their fondness for camel piss.

• A.S.F.

You don’t get to excuse yourself for morally reprehensible conduct that you continually and sweepingly ascribe, without foundation or basis, to “Zionists” and Jews. The people who allow you to do so are Anti-Semitic apologists and those who lack the character and backbone to avoid making hypocrites out of themselves.

• Helen4Yemen

A message from a Semite to the non-Semite Jews:

QUIT saying “anti-Semite” since no Ashkenazi is a Semite.

Simply say: anti-Jew. OK?

• Dan Spitzer

Fouda has long been a justifier of Palestinian terrorist attacks on innocent Israeli civilians. He conveniently overlooks Bazian’s history of anti-Semitic expression, as is documented in part in this op-ed.
        In sum, Bazian’s retweets of what he himself affirms to be anti-Semitic mimes were hardly accidents. Rather they reflect a pattern of his hatred of Jews which crop up again and again in his teachings, public speeches and printed words. To have someone so overtly bigoted teaching at UCB is an anathema and the administration should let him go forthwith.

• Helen4Yemen

Larry David = 97.8% European Ashkenazi (code for Khazar)

Bernie Sanders = 97.7% European Ashkenazi (code for Khazar)

The Khazas simply invaded the land by force and are holding it by force. Yes or no?

• lspanker

By the same token, you’re not of North American origin, so perhaps we should ask you to leave?

• Helen4Yemen

If you ask me to leave (assuming that I live in North America), then you will have to ask the 6 million Ashkenazi Jews to live as well. You are confusing colonialism and immigration.

• Arafat

As a Muslims you obviously know everything about colonialism and immigration.

• Nunya Beeswax

Islamist immigration *is* colonialism.

• Helen4Yemen

BLOCKED!

• Nunya Beeswax

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Arafat

The Muslims invaded all lands by force and are holding it by force.

Fantastic news about Jerusalem! Yes or no?

• Helen4Yemen

I am unable to post even a one-line sentence without being censored!

• Nunya Beeswax

“Oh no! Disqus and the Daily Cal won’t give me free rein to defame Jewish people!”

• Helen4Yemen

I am Middle Eastern, is the Ashkenazi my blood relative?

• Arafat

You are an anti-Semite and a Goebbels’ acolyte.

• Arafat

There is justice in the world.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Actually, smear babies like you are an anathema wherever you pop up to offer spurious apologia for the unceasing flood of European Zionist-Talmudist crimes in Palestine.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You indulge yourself repeatedly in moral reprehensible conduct everyday, for which you never apologize. You have a clear cut forest of logs in your own eye by which you go after the speck in Dr. Bazian’s for which you purchased a microscope, Ms. Minnow.

• SamXie

Says the man who fawns over Raed Saleh, and who pretends to be a Jew. You are lacking in credibility, Mr. Fouda. Even more so than Hatem Bazian. http://la.indymedia.org/news/2011/12/250233_comment.php

• garyfouse

Bazian had to apologize because he was caught. Do you really think the man who co-founded not only SJP but the Islamophobia Research and Documentation Center would be so careless?

• TecumsehUnfaced

No, he was being vigorously smeared by the Zionist industry that hates free expression of truth.

• garyfouse

Free expression? Than why do Bazain’s SJP use disruption as their tactic?

• TecumsehUnfaced

Not my fault that you’re a repressive authoritarian that hates protest against injustice.

• Arafat

Nice insights about yourself.

• roccolore

The only one doing the smearing is the Muslim pig.

• lspanker

Has Tikvah ever apologized for advocating for an apartheid state?

Kindly learn the real meaning of “apartheid” before making an ignorant fool of yourself. The Palestinians choose to self-segregate, hardly anything that resembles apartheid.

• Helen4Yemen

Did the Palestinians choose for fake Israelite to fake their way to Palestine?

• Dan Spitzer

For those who believe that the anti-Semitism fostered by Bazian and his SJP/JVP comrades are not a pernicious influence in our community, just look at the comments below by Helen and Tecumseh. They sound like students who had just finished a semester under Bazian. And that’s the danger to the UC of a bigot like Bazian teaching on campus.

• Helen4Yemen

Let me introduce myself:

a) I am a Semite and no Ashkenazi is.
      b) I am Middle Eastern and no Ashkenzi is.
      c) I am indigenous to the Middle East and no Ashkenzi is.
      d) The snow-white man commonly known as the Ashkenazi faked his way as “Israelite” into the Middle East and stole Palestinian land.

Take a good look at the link below and tell me if Palestine is the Ashkenazi grandma’s land.

https://www.ancestry.COM/cs/dna-help/ethnicity/regional-overlap

• SamXie

How does this relate to the issue of racist, bigoted professors on campus?

• TecumsehUnfaced

You’ve got professors trying to shut down protest against the crimes against humanity by the ZioNazi thugs? Get out there and join the protest.

• lspanker

How come back when you people wore brown shirts and goose-stepped to the Horst Wessel -lied, you were telling us all that the treacherous Jews were all Orientals who needed to be kicked out of Europe because their true home was in the Middle East?

• Helen4Yemen

I am Middle Eastern and a person of color.
          The Ashkenazi is simply a white man.
          Look at these images that I prepared and
          tell me which Jew listed here would be
          told he was “oriental”. I numbered the
          pictures for a reason and you can say like
          11a (left) 11b (center), 11c (right)

The DNA of the Ashkenazi is always 99% European
          and 0% Middle Eastern

https://disqus.COM/home/discussion/channel-semite/what_do_jews_look_like/

• TecumsehUnfaced

I’m done with this troll mobbed site that throws into moderation comments that pass everywhere else. They get the quality that they farm, like Breitbart.

• Nunya Beeswax

Will you show us your extensive phrenology slides next, Helen?

• Helen4Yemen

https://i.imgur.com/jjw4orR.png

Will you say any of these Ashkenazi have a drop of Abraham’s blood?

• Gaarzen

Helen, yes. Simple as that :)
            It’s called evolution.. Ashkenazi Jews have had their DNA checked for history’s sake and they are primarily Middle Eastern.. There have been 12 Jewish tribes, different tribes and some were exiled to different areas of the world and mixed.. So, yes Helen.
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

Plus, there are also Mizrahi Jews which are the other half of the population. All people of color. What about them? Easy to omit them from the conversation isn’t it..
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews

• CamNewton

Dan you make the rest of us look bad. Your friends only pretend to like you.

• Arafat

We do have the right to vote. Above and to the right of each comment is an error that when clicked gives one the right to give feedback to the editors about whether a comment is despicable as Helen and Tecumseh’s always are.

• Dan Spitzer

I basically let the posts stay unchallenged so that readers with any integrity can see the growing expanse of anti-Semitism at UCB. Haters like Helen, Tecumseh and CamNewton make our case for us.

• Arafat

Yours is a valid approach too. I have somewhat less faith in the ability of our brothers and sisters to be as discerning as you suggest. Witness the resurgence of anti-Semitism in large part thanks to scum like Helen and Tecumseh.

• Dan Spitzer

• CamNewton

Dan, just acknowledge the heinous acts of Zionism and Israel like a good Jew and be done with it.

• lspanker

Name those “heinous acts” and I’m sure we’ll come up with far worse acts from the Pallies. How many Israeli suicide bombers have there been again?

• Helen4Yemen

Where did the “Israeli” come from? Are any of them native to the land or simply foreign who arrived to colonize the land?

• Dan Spitzer

• TecumsehUnfaced

You sound like you enjoy indulging in the old hasbara ritual defamation. That is very pernicious of you and hardly appropriate to collegiate inquiry. Please desist and return to the exercise of common decency. This assumption of a totalitarian stance on your part is globally embarrassing and totally unnecessary. Thank you in advance.

• Helen4Yemen

Moderator:

It is hard to post any comment without censorship. Why not shut down your blog or disable Disqus or just ban those users who do not sing your kind of music. I have been around many blogs and I find this one to be the most censoring. Who would want to comment at your blog if all that you do is engage in censorship? It might be a good idea for you to just have people you like to register and block anyone else from commenting!

• Nunya Beeswax

Translation : Wah, wah, wah, I can’t say offensive things without consequence.

• Arafat

Seems so unfair that Neo-Nazis are not allowed here. {Sarc/off}

• Helen4Yemen

The censorship at this blog is just EXTREME!

Benny Morris interview by Ari Shavit – Haaretz – 2004

Morris said that Jews raped, murdered and expelled the native Palestinians.

Was he wrong?

https://worldpeace365.wordpress.COM/2017/12/05/benny-morris-interview-haaretz-2004/

• A.S.F.

Time for “Helen” to break out her infamous “Jewish DNA statistics” which are straight out of the Nazi Party Handbook. The fact that she and her Houthi pals just assassinated the former leader of Yemen should, of course, go unremarked as it might point the accusatory barbaric finger in the wrong direction.

• Helen4Yemen

The link below is from ancestry dot com and the owners are Jews. What can we learn from this link? A lot:

a) The people of North Africa are not mixed with anyone nor are the people of Senegal, Native Americans, Asia East, Finland, Melanesia, Polynesia.

b) The Irish are of Irish ancestry at 95% and the Ashkenazi are of Ashkenazi ancestry (code word for Khazar) at 96%.

c) The people of the Middle East are of Middle East ancestry only at 70%, they are mixed with the people of the Caucasus (Iran, Turkey …) and with Europeans.

d) Italians have significant levels of Caucasus and Middle East ancestry.

e) The Ashkenazi has not even a tiny trace of Middle East ancestry.

If that is not what you see on this chart, let me know.

https://www.ancestry.com/cs/dna-help/ethnicity/regional-overlap

• Dan Spitzer

Note that the Daily Cal neglected to print this significant expression of (self-acknowledged) anti-Semitism by a UC faculty member as a news story. Remember after the infamous Dershowitz cartoon that the editorial staff claimed it would seek counseling on the issue of anti-Semitism.? This obviously has proven to be patently false.
    Re: the accompanying cartoon. The artist gave Bazian, an advocate of the liquidation of Israeli Jews, everything but angel wings. Correspondingly, it is clear that the Daily Cal editorial staff maintains bigotry toward Jews in general and Israel in particular.
    As with any other non-tenured faculty member who is so overtly hostile to a minority, the UC should sever its ties with Bazian. Anything less than his firing would be unacceptable.

• Helen4Yemen

For over a thousand years, there were no Jews living in Palestine –
      and there are no Palestinian Jews living anywhere in the world today
      .

In 1882 when European Jewry arrived in Palestine as Zionist colonial settlers,
      they found:

• 400,000 Arabic-speaking indigenous Palestinian Muslims (78%)

• 40,000 Arabic-speaking indigenous Palestinian Christians (6%)

• 15,000 YIDDISH-SPEAKING European Jews (3%)

All the 15,000 Jews were migrants from Eastern Europe who had arrived in the 1830’s and 1840’s to live on halukka (charity) sent them to from abroad. Make no mistake about it that these indigent Jews of Eastern Europe were sent to plant the seed for Jewish presence on that land before the stampede to colonize the land would begin by European Jewry.

• Dan Spitzer

Helen, aside from your ignorance of 3000 years of Jewish presence in what is today Israel, you fail to address the subject at hand: Hatem Bazian’s admitted anti-Semitic promulgations of bigoted tweets.
        It would be good if for once you stopped demonstrating your profound ignorance of history and perhaps concentrated upon the plight of your own people, those sad citizens of Yemen, who are butchering one another at a tragic rate now unseen anywhere else in the world. Hence your enmity should be directed toward the Iranians and Saudis, rather than the Jews.

• Helen4Yemen

If the Ashkenazi was present in Palestine, did his Middle Eastern DNA just evaporate?

The Ashkenazi and the Eskimos are at exactly the same level of Middle Eastern ancestry which is 0% for both. If the Ashkenazi can “return”, can the Eskimos “return?

• Helen4Yemen

You want me not to pay attention to a bunch of fake Israelite in

Palestine who faked their way to the region as “returning?

Bill O’reailly = 99% European ancestry.

Alan Dershowitz = 99% European ancestry.

Why does one European (Dershowitz) has a “right of return” but not O’reilly?

• A.S.F.

…And thar she blows!

• TecumsehUnfaced

Unusually clever of you! I get it! She’s a whale, and you’re a minnow! She’s a mammal, and you’re a fish. Yes, very clever of you! Please do it again!

• Helen4Yemen

I can name hundreds, even thousands of Palestinian Muslims and Christians who are doctors, professors, politicians but you cannot name a single indigenous Palestinian Jew because they simply do not exist. Over centuries, they converted to Islam and Christianity and today’s Palestinians are in fact the descendants of the ancient Jews of Palestine. The Ashkenazi on the other hand have not even a tiny drop of Abraham’s blood as confirmed by DNA. I am Middle Eastern and when we look at the Ashkenazi, we are looking at Europeans, alien to the region. The Ashkenazi simply faked his way to Palestine as “returning”.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Why is it that hasbara trolls peddling fabricated mythology always call others ignorant?

See? You can even remember who invaded who. I bet you don’t even know when the “First Aliyah”, the initial invasion started. There were already 400,000 Arabs there tilling all the arable land available. Why did you Zionists assault them?

• Helen4Yemen

I am Middle Eastern, native, a Semite, indigenous.

Is the white man known as the Ashkenazi my cousin?

• TecumsehUnfaced

3000 years of Jewish presence? Obviously it is you who is demonstrating a profound ignorance of history, along with severely credulous subscription to mythology of no demonstrable substance. Where is the history and archeology that point unambiguously to a Jewish presence in Palestine until after the fifth century BCE? Where is there the presence of a Jewish Kingdom other than the approximately two hundred years of the Hasmonean Dynasty and the Herodian Tetrarchy? Where is there any sign that Judaism survived in the Middle East unconverted to Christianity after the Jewish-Roman wars except for the Talmudic colleges in Syria and Babylon?

You have nothing. Why are you presuming with temerity to judge others as more ignorant that yourself. Please do some more studying, so that you will not be so embarrassing to yourself and to others.

• lspanker

Jews have existed in the middle east for centuries, including in your (assumedly) native Yemen. Is the only way you can make your case by peddling such abject nonsense?

• Arafat

And, of course, the Jews of Yemen were ethnically cleansed by Muslims. Meanwhile the Palestinian population in Israel has soared since independence. (Israel’s independence!)

• Helen4Yemen

Theodore Herzl :

“The Jewish question persists wherever Jews live in appreciable numbers. Wherever it does not exist, it is brought in together with Jewish immigrants.”
      ______________

Maurice Samuel:

“I do not believe that this primal difference between gentile and Jew is reconciliable. You and we may come to an understanding, never to a reconciliation. There will be irritation between us as long as we are in intimate contact. For nature and constitution and vision divide us from all of you forever.”

________________

Maurice Samuel:

“Years of observation and thought have given increasing strength to the belief that we Jews stand apart from you gentiles, that a primal duality breaks the humanity I know into two distinct parts; that this duality is a fundamental, and that all differences among you gentiles are trivialities compared with that which divides all of you from us.”

• Arafat

Jews have lived in 3,000 years far longer than that parasitic religion of yours even existed.

• garyfouse

Bazian is the co-founder of a brown shirt organization (SJP) dedicated not to justice for Palestinians, not to peace in the Middle East, but the total eradication of Israel. Even by UCB’s warped standards, Bazian is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the university.

• Helen4Yemen

Did you hear? Larry David and Bernie Sanders are cousins, both at 100% European ancestry.

What are their cousins doing in Palestine? Are they not purebred Europeans?

• TecumsehUnfaced

See? You demonstrated ten hours ago that you are a vicious smear baby working for the Zionist-Talmudists throttling Palestine. Shame on you! Instead of calumniating good people concerned with truth and justice, why don’t you reform to the higher decency of these fine Jewish people you mendaciously castigate.

• garyfouse

“…vicious smear baby working for the Zionist-Talmudists throttling Palestine.”

Do you have any idea how silly you sound? I don’t work for anyone. I am fully retired. I am just expressing my opinion.

• TecumsehUnfaced

All the Talmudists say that. It’s a mitzvah to lie to the goyim.

• SamXie

Hatem Bazian seems to inspire the Jew-haters to crawl out of the woodwork.

• TecumsehUnfaced

He seems to have more success getting the vicious ZioNazi calumniators crawling out of the sewage.

• lspanker

One has to laugh reading people like you who regurgitate your stereotypical smears at every opportunity, posturing as if you’re the victim…

• Arafat

Are you Goebbels’ grandson?

• Nunya Beeswax

Crypto-Nazi.

• garyfouse

Careful, Tecumseh. Your bigotry against Jews is showing.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Ferocious anti-Semite who blames all Jews for the crimes of the evil Khazarian Mafia is blocked to yammer unheard with the other trolls that own this failing site.

• CamNewton

Is justice a bad thing?

• roccolore

We all know what would happen if someone mocked Islam.

• Arafat

Being the reasonable people they are they would simply riot and murder. Been doing so for 1,400 years.

• Nunya Beeswax

Eradicating Israel is vengeance, not justice.

• garyfouse

Only when the word is perverted by people like SJP.

• Arafat

And for years the Daily Californian’s editorials have overwhelmingly supported these brown shirts. The Left and brown shirts, partners again.

• Nunya Beeswax

Good old Hate’Em.

• Helen4Yemen

The West fell in love with the Jewry that it hated for centuries only when that Jewry was transferred to Palestinian land where he does not belong. Yes or no?

• Nunya Beeswax

You’ve been taking deflection lessons from Mr Trump, haven’t you?

• Helen4Yemen

I am Middle Eastern, a person of color, native, a Semite.

Tell me what the white man known as the Ashkenazi is doing

in the Middle East? Is the white man Middle Eastern? What the

he!! is the white man doing in that region?

• TecumsehUnfaced

Isn’t savagely invading another people on another continent to steal everything they own and drive them out a supremely hateful act? You are intentionally inverting the guilt. Please argue honestly and fairly, or do you believe that arguing like that will ensure your defeat?

• Nunya Beeswax

Granting, for the sake of argument, that what you say might be true, it still doesn’t justify Bazian’s anti-Semitism, any more than the 9/11 attacks would justify hatred of Muslims.

• Helen4Yemen

Would Bazian be concerning himself with Jewry had the Christian West not used his land to remove the hated Jews to? Have you noticed? For the first time ever, there was peace between the Christian West and Jewry and only after Palestinian land was sacrificed and given to alien Jews. Got one good reason for me what the white man known as the Ashkenazi is doing on that land or how this white man is connected to that land?

• TecumsehUnfaced

Actually, the 9/11 attacks are very good reasons to hate the Zionist-Talmudists.

https://wikispooks.COM/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

• Nunya Beeswax

Ah yes, conspiracy theory. The invariable sign of a balanced mind and focused intellect.

• TecumsehUnfaced

The monitor of this site must have told you too that he prefers genuine stupidity over anything else, so you win and get a blocking.

• TecumsehUnfaced

I don’t understand you. What did Bazian get wrong? Are you claiming that the Z!onist-Talmudist project of country stealing and ethnic cleaning are crimes beyond reproach. That’s like claiming the Naz! slave camps were okay.

• Arafat

Can we assume you’re referring to Muslims?

• Brownstudent

If Bazian had said what he had said about any other group, he would have been fired already. UC Berkeley has said over and over again that it is not an unsafe environment for Jews, and yet time and time again facts have proven otherwise.

• TecumsehUnfaced

That is not true. Thug groups like the ADL regularly get away with violently attacking other people.

• Brownstudent

Feel free to provide a link to even one example of the ADL “violently attacking people.”

• TecumsehUnfaced
          • Brownstudent

Even if the Nation of Islam and a crackpot conspiracy theorist were legitimate sources, that article still doesn’t have any examples of violence on the ADL’s part. Go away.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Mr. Brownlipper, I gave you more than you asked for, I gave you the mobster connections by which the ADL is financed and provided expertise in violence.

“Freeman outlined the history of the ADL: “The ADL was founded in the early part of this century as a public relations front for the Jewish branch of organized crime. Many of Meyer Lansky’s top lieutenants w�re always among the ADL’s biggest contributors. In 1985, �heADLgave its Torch of Liberty to gangster Morris Dalitz, � big shot in the National Crime Syndicate, a founder of the notorious Purple Gang and a close ally of Meyer Lanksy”

No wonder you are desperate to have me go away.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Here is some more very interesting relations about the ADL, Mr. Brownlipper.

“Another case in point of the ADL’s ties to organize crime and drugs is Kenneth Bialkin, � powerful Wall Street lawyer, who was chairman of the APL from 1982-86, and today is its honorary chairman and;president of the ADL Foundation. Bialkin helped maste�nd the looting of over $200 million from Investors Oversea$ Service (lOS) for drug kingpin Robert Vesco. Bialkin’s client, fugitive Robert Vesco, now lives in Havana, Cuba and was an early partner of Medellfn Cartel dope smuggler Carlo$ Lehder Rivas. Lehder, a Colombian cocaine trader, has publicly proclaimed his admiration for Adolf Hitler.”

• TecumsehUnfaced

What are you doing at this site? All you have offered is disinformation and hasbara ritual defamation like your prevaricating, smearing buddy, Spitzer.

• lspanker

So let me get this straight: you’re refuting the accusation of being a LaRouche lackey by providing a link to his website, correct? :O|

• TecumsehUnfaced

No, I’m collecting unidimensional smear babies. Hold still, I’m going to stick a pin through you.

• Nunya Beeswax

Shouldn’t you be off somewhere committing credit-card fraud?

• Dan Spitzer

Brownstudent, Tecumseh has revealed himself to be a follower of the fascist esrtwhile presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche, a notorious anti-Semite.

• TecumsehUnfaced

I see. You are addicted to ritual defamation. I don’t blame you

• garyfouse

Dan,

I just hope every fair-minded student on campus is noting the verbiage spouted by tecumseh and Helen and seeing just how bigoted and silly they sound. No wonder they use aliases.

• Dan Spitzer

Gary,
            The posts by the likes of Helen, Tecumseh and CamNewton should be given to the Regents to provide yet another measure of proof regarding the significant growth of anti-Semitism at UCB fostered by the likes of Bazian.
            Given the evidence Bazian himself has produced, it is imperative that he be ousted from his teaching position at Cal. His attacks upon Jews would not be tolerated if they were directed toward any other minority.

• Arafat

It’s my impression the Regents tacitly approve it. They’ve had far too many chances to respond and remained silent. They are complicit.

• Dan Spitzer

But this time Bazian has gone so far that one would think that the Regents would have to at least examine his tweeting. And if they don’t outright fire him, they can make it difficult for him to be granted a full professorship.
            I recommend that readers of these posts write sympathetic CA legislators and let them know about Bazian and his vile minion. They must correspondingly connect with the Regents and let them know that the employment of Bazian is untenable.
            There is-understandably-such a reaction to Trump these days that the left has become so reactionary that it out-of-hand condemns Israel at the slightest pretext. Exemplary: the anti-Semitic Linda Sarsour led a panel at the New School on anti-Semitism (!) blaming Israel for its rise. And JVP conducted a similar seminar at UMass Amherst.
            In sum, there has been no similar growth in anti-Semitism since WW II. And the Palestinians, despite living under two dictatorships, their misogyny, and homophobia, are the new darlings of the progressives…

• A.S.F.

Tick-Tock…Of course, he can’t. Ain’t it funny how he and “Helen4Yemen” always post in tandem?

• TecumsehUnfaced

Poor thing! Instead of getting jealous, why don’t you try getting things right? I am perpetually embarrassed for you.

• Nunya Beeswax

Can you say “sock puppet”?

• garyfouse

Let me educate you. As a gentile who formerly taught part-time at UC Irvine and confronted the anti-semites masquerading as Palestinian human rights activists, I can tell you that ADL has been missing in action. While I am a critic of them, they are not thugs and do not engage in the actions you describe. That is the province of the SJP brown shirts, whom I have personally witnessed disrupting events on a regular basis.

• TecumsehUnfaced

Thank you for educating me about what a liar you are, just like Abe Foxman.

• TecumsehUnfaced

No, you are a hasbara troll masquerading as a Gentile to smear the SJP, thereby sacrificing all credibility.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Students_for_Justice_in_Palestine

You are not fit to educate anyone except in the clumsy exercise of mendacity. Please leave.

• garyfouse

Where am I supposed to go?

And I am hardly masquerading as a gentile or anything else. I am a Protestant Christian and have been my whole life. You will note that I use my true name while you use some silly cover name.

Do yourself a favor: Keep using an alias.

• TecumsehUnfaced

You spend a lot of time smoozing at Breitbart, don’t you? That’s not very Christian, is it?

• TecumsehUnfaced

I already guessed that you like to stalk people. You hate protestors against crimes against humanity.