Quiz: Which contestant of ‘The Bachelor’ best describes who you are?

Bachelor_Courtesy_abc
ABC/Courtesy

This season of “The Bachelor” is full of beautiful women vying for a chance at Arie’s heart. Diverse in age, career and background, there seems to be someone every viewer can relate to. As you watch this season of “The Bachelor” and roll your eyes when Arie says something annoying, you may start to wonder which of the girls you’d be. Well, we at the Clog have made you a quiz to help you find out!

1. Pick a study destination:
    1. Fourth floor of Moffitt Library
    2. My dorm room
    3. Caffe Strada
    4. Main Stacks
  2. What’s your major?
    1. Molecular and cell biology
    2. Political science
    3. Media studies
    4. Computer science
  3. What do you look for in a significant other?
    1. Someone everyone else wants so I can get to that person FIRST
    2. Someone who’s probably too old for me :(
    3. Someone… nice?
    4. Someone with shared interests!
  4. How would you describe your social life?
    1. Better than most!
    2. Dorm parties heck yeah
    3. When should we head to KA?
    4. Everything in moderation!
  5. When you’re hungry/thirsty in Berkeley, where do you go?
    1. Chipotle
    2. Artichoke Basille’s Pizza
    3. Taco Bell
    4. Boba
  6. How would you describe your feelings for “The Bachelor”?
    1. I live for “The Bachelor.”
    2. I like it, but I do other things while watching the show.
    3. I love watching it as a group activity!
    4. If I finish my homework in time, I’ll turn it on!
  7. Pick a color!
    1. Yellow
    2. Green
    3. Red
    4. Blue
    1. You’re Krystal! You mean well (maybe), but you come off as a little intense (read: crazy). You GO AFTER what you want, and that’s commendable, but you’re also a little wild. People might be jealous of you, but you definitely shouldn’t say that on national television! You’re drop-dead gorgeous and Arie would probably be into you, so we’ll say you’re doing all right. (Top four, here you come!)
    2. You’re Bekah! Oh, Bekah. What a cool, cool baby you are. You’re hip. You’re chic. You’re with the trends. This is only your first or second semester at Berkeley, and you’re out here thinking you’re gonna marry a 36-year-old? You’re way too rad to hit up anyone but the CNR people you meet at Brown’s. Stay fab, and stay dating people with whom you have a less-than-10-year age difference
    3. You’re a Lauren! B., G., J., or S., you live your life skewed toward basic (sorry). Laurens come in all forms, but you seem to possess the wonderful if predictable qualities of all of them. You’re five-foot-something! You might talk about Taylor Swift in your “Bachelor” bio. If you could be a fruit or a vegetable, you’d be an avocado, and you’re probably a great gal to talk to. These are all wonderful qualities any Lauren would be happy to possess! So don’t freak out when yet another Lauren enters the house, because you’ll find your way to shine. Keep doing you, Lauren!
    4. You’re Seinne! You go to a great school! You’re from a beach town, probably, and you’re an almost-age-appropriate hottie looking for love, but you’re (forgive us) just a little boring. Arie is into you, we’re all into you and you’re going to have a wildly successful ($$$) life outside “The Bachelor” being a real estate manager AND an Instagram model. You might just not win the guy’s heart this time. Let go of Arie and focus on you, girl! We’re all rooting for you!

Contact Sydney Rodosevich at [email protected].