March horoscopes: UC Berkeley edition

horoscopes_lucytang_file
Lucy Tang/File

March is on the horizon, which means St. Patrick’s Day is coming up soon, too. So, in this edition of UC Berkeley horoscopes, we at the Clog are going to focus on positive energy and give y’all an insight into the lucky things coming your way this month.

Aries (March 21 – April 19)

Your high time falls right when spring break arrives! This year, your adventures are finally going to match your energetic and exuberant personality. Part of this is going to fall on you to organize, but no matter what, you’ll certainly find a way to make this spring break a memorable one.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20)

Tauruses are known for their dependability and patience. Well, wait no longer, friends, because your patience will finally come to fruition this month when you get an interview for that internship you’ve been waiting for since early February.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20)

Hey, Gemini! Your go-with-the-flow attitude will pay off this month when you decide to adjust your schedule and make time to catch up with the friend you made first semester of sophomore year in your R1B class. You were afraid that you’d never see each other again, especially since you’re a STEM major and they’re media studies.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22)

Ooh, Cancer! Things are looking good for you romantically! ;) If you’ve had someone on your radar, now’s the time to ask them out on a date! March is your month to finally find the love of your life who that one Buzzfeed quiz you took in January promised you’d find.

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22)

Your loyalty to your friends will finally come to reward you this month when your friend takes care of you all night after you black out at a St. Patrick’s Day party or orders you a Postmates delivery of your favorite pizza from Artichoke’s. 

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 22)

Are you worried about that really hard midterm that you’re going to have to face for a technical class this month? Well, worry no longer, fam, because this March will bring you all the luck you need and grant you that A that you’ve been working for since January. Trust yourself.

Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22)

You can sometimes be a bit lazy, but luckily, your laziness will hit at just the right time. Your professor will suddenly decide to push back the due date for a project you haven’t started. Miraculously, you’ve been granted a whole extra week to create your magnum opus. Go for it (but don’t procrastinate for too long)!

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21)

You’re generally a very brave person, so this month, expect someone important to notice this unusual characteristic of yours and appreciate you more for it. Keep being your gutsy self, Scorpio!

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21)

You prefer being blunt about things, but being straightforward doesn’t always bring you good fortune. But this month, you’ll finally get your message across to someone you’ve been trying to connect with for ages.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19)

WATCH OUT! Your cautious personality will come in handy this month, Capricorn! Trust your senses, and you’ll thank yourself later.

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb. 18)

Though your birthday has recently passed, there’s still something left for you to celebrate. You spend all your free time making the college experience a great one for you and your friends, so expect a huge favor in return this month! You deserve it!

Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20)

Pisces, this is your time! Don’t worry about a thing, because endless luck is coming your way! Expect to not get flyered on Sproul for an entire week, no slips on the pavement after an entire day of rain, no penalty for turning in that insanely hard problem set a day late and much, much more.

Midterm season may be far from over but, hey, at least there’s spring break to look forward to at the end of all the hard work. Keep your head up, Bears — you may be lucky enough to spot a rainbow that leads to a 4.0.

Contact Malvika Singhal at [email protected].