Quiz: Where should you go for this much-needed spring break?

springbreak_emiliamalachowski_file
EMILIA MALACHOWSKI/File

This semester practically began as a countdown until spring break. And with most other schools’ spring vacations coming well before ours, we’re all getting pretty antsy. At least the impending promise of not stressing about missing your 9 a.m. will get us through these next two weeks. Don’t just catch up on all that sleep; plan the best spring break ever! Need ideas? We at the Clog are here to help.

1. How badly do you need spring break?
    1. I’m taking 20 units and am the president of five different clubs. I needed spring break yesterday.
    2. Only being able to party on the weekends is such a bummer. Give me spring break or give me death.
    3. My classes keep getting in the way of my Netflix marathons. My attendance grade can only take so much.
    4. Walking around and not having tablers flyer me is the dream. You gotta dream big, right?
  2. Pick a vice.
    1. Gluttony
    2. Lust
    3. Sloth
    4. Greed
  3. It’s written in the stars. Pick your astrological element.
    1. Water (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces)
    2. Fire (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius)
    3. Air (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius)
    4. Earth (Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus)
  4. What’s the best thing about Oski?
    1. How thicc he is
    2. That face tho
    3. Those gloves
    4. Do I have to pick just one?
  5. If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
    1. I’d spend all of it to buy three whole textbooks.
    2. I’d convert it all to meal points and then get unlimited mediocre coffee from Peet’s.
    3. I’d make a clone of myself to sit in on my 9 a.m. lectures for me.
    4. I’d pay someone to build a personal walkway from my room to the top of the Campanile.
  6. Pick somebody to go on spring break with you.
    1. Daddy Dirks, duh
    2. Chancellor Christ, naturally
    3. Kiwi, of course
    4. Hell Yeah man, for sure
    1. You should go to Europe! Travel to Amsterdam for some nights you won’t remember or to Rome for some food you won’t forget. Use this week of freedom to get as far away from UC Berkeley’s grade deflation as possible. Don’t worry; we won’t tell FAFSA.
    2. Since UC Berkeley so kindly made us wait as long as possible for spring break, all of our college friends are probably back at school already. But good news is that that means you can use it as an excuse to crash at their dorms and party at a different school! Visit your high school bestie at their college, unless it’s Stanford, and get a little taste of life without Crossroads.
    3. Whether your all-nighters have been the result of all those midterms or the discovery of a new Netflix show, you deserve to feel the sun on your skin and sand in between your toes. Did somebody say Cabo? Get some friends together for a classic college spring break to make even the movies jealous.
    4. Go on a road trip with some of your college besties! Head up to Portland for a famous bite from Voodoo Donuts or go south to San Diego for some amazing tacos. The world is your oyster, as they say. Or, you know, at least the parts of the continental United States covered in roads.

Contact Evelyn Roth at [email protected]org.