8 of the best Drake lyrics to use as Instagram captions

drake_thecomeupshow-flickr_cc
The Come Up Show / Flickr/Courtesy

Drake is a unique rapper in his own right. His lyrics speak to us on another level. More importantly, they make for killer captions on Instagram. Given that Drake just released “Nice for What” — which changed our lives because #femaleempowerment — we at the Clog think it’s time to show Drake some love in the way millennials know best: through social media. Here are some of Drake’s most Instagrammable lyrics for captions.

drake-nice-for-what-gif-by-republic-records-downsized_large

“My team good, we don’t really need a mascot” — “The Motto”

For those times when you and your #squad are looking hella good and happen to run into Oski. Perfect for when you want to be sassy and also a little ironic.

“My excuse is that I’m young” — “I’m on One”

Let’s be real, college is the perfect time to have new experiences. This is the perfect caption for those photos when you’re up to ~shenanigans~.  

“That’s a real one in your reflection without a follow without a mention” — “Nice for What”

In all seriousness, “Nice for What” is amazing on all fronts from the lyrics to the music video. Use this caption for all candids that you snap so people can see who the “real” you is.

“Leaving? You’re just doing that to get even” — “Passionfruit”

This is one of the best captions to throw shade at the snakes in your life who never prioritize you. Whether the snake is a frenemy, co-worker or partner, serve some serious tea with this caption.

“Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin’ with no makeup on” — “Best I Ever Had”

Possibly the most cliché of all the Drake lyrics on this list, this is the best caption for those study selfies taken in Moffitt Library during midterm season.

“I’m out here looking for revenge” — “Summer Sixteen”

Perfect for those nights you look hella fine and are tryna send a certain ~someone~ a pointed message. Get a friend to snap a hot shot of yourself at an aesthetic place like Fourth Street or even in the city.

“Let’s celebrate with a toast and get lost in tonight” — “Light Up”

Best for those warm, touching, wholesome nights with your best friends. Why not take hike to the Big C, take a cute photo and use this as your Instagram caption?

“Fresher than a pillow with a mint on it” — “Lust for Life”

For those days you’re #feelingyourself and your aesthetic is on point. Get a fresh shot of yourself near the Campanile on a nice sunny day to show off your look.

Drake truly understands us on an almost spiritual level and knows how to capture each of our moods. Go ahead and start Instagramming more just to use these captions to perfectly document those nights you won’t remember with people you won’t forget.

Contact Ananya Sreekanth at [email protected].