Quiz: April showers bring May flowers, so which flower are you?

coloredited_williambennett_flower
William Bennett/Staff

“April showers bring May flowers!” Just when we thought we had finally passed depressing weather, finals season brings a whole new storm. Even though campus may seem dead, there’s no doubt that you could find beauty throughout all the stress, studying and crying. We at the Clog love all types of flowers — daisies, roses, orchids and more. Flowers are finally here at UC Berkeley! We want to help you find the perfect May flower to describe you.

1. What is your caffeinated drink of choice?
    1. Yerba mate
    2. Tea
    3. Iced coffee
    4. I don’t need caffeine.
    5. Hot coffee
  2. What is your favorite smell?
    1. Pine trees
    2. Vanilla
    3. The ocean air
    4. Home
    5. Flowers
  3. What do you doodle in class?
    1. People’s faces
    2. A lot of random stuff
    3. Landscapes
    4. I don’t know
    5. Flowers
  4. What is your favorite music genre?
    1. Folk
    2. I like a bit of everything
    3. Alternative
    4. EDM
    5. R&B
  5. If you could go on a trip tomorrow, where would you go?
    1. Yosemite
    2. Africa
    3. Hawaii
    4. Europe
    5. Tahiti
  6. What do you study?
    1. English
    2. Art
    3. Other
    4. STEM
    5. Business
  7. Nervous for finals?
    1. I think it’ll be OK.
    2. I studied all semester, so I should be good.
    3. School isn’t really my thing.
    4. Yes.
    5. I’m f-cked.
    1. Daisy: Your bright personality and love for nature align with the energy of a daisy flower. You are easygoing and love to chill, either with a nice book or outdoors in the grass. Remember to stay true to you this during finals season, Daisy!
    2. Larkspur: You’ve got a lot of layers, Larkspur. The bright colors and long stem of this flower mirror your depth as well as the passion you bring to most things in your life. Keep expressing yourself and stocking up on those iced teas this finals week!
    3. Bird of paradise: Your love for all things tropical shapes your unique personality, Bird! You’d rather be hanging by the beach than chillin’ in Doe any day. Just two more weeks and you’ll have your chance. Make sure not to overwhelm yourself with too much coffee before you get there!
    4. Orchid: You are regal AF. You have everything you need by just being yourself. That’s why you love the smell of home and stick to your natural juices instead of depending on caffeine. Staying humble can be tough when you are as good-looking and motivated as yourself. Keep up your confidence this finals week and let your true orchid beauty show.
    5. Rose: You’ve got a lot of passion for each and every thing you do, Rose. Your love for coffee might come in handy this finals week, but try to get some sleep instead of overdosing on caffeine. After exams, maybe you can finally book that trip to Tahiti.

Contact Hailey Johnson at [email protected].