Berkeley police arrest man on suspicion of looking into woman’s window from porch, masturbating

RamosMora-mugshot
Berkeley Police Department/Courtesy

Berkeley Police Department arrested homeless Berkeley resident Daniel Ramos-Mora, 24, on suspicion of lewd conduct, peeping and a probation violation, according to a BPD Nixle alert released about 9 a.m. Thursday.

Early Tuesday morning, an adult woman reported seeing a man looking in through her front window on her porch and masturbating, the alert said. BPD officers responded and found a person matching the victim’s description of the suspect, who was then positively identified by the victim as the suspect, Ramos-Mora.

Ramos-Mora was arrested and has been booked into Berkeley City Jail.

Sakura Cannestra is the executive news editor. Contact her at [email protected] and follow her on Twitter at @SakuCannestra.

• Jorge Carolinos

I’m inclined to be of the opinion that if our peeper thinks this is OK behavior then he is only going to get worse. Letting people go feral isn’t good for anyone.

• StanFromSomewhere

“homeless Berkeley resident” = another vagrant attracted by Berkeley’s hands-off attitude and bum-friendly policies.

• Nunya Beeswax

It doesn’t matter what happens, nothing is going to make the city of Berkeley reconsider its laissez-faire approach to street people.

• Curtis Jones

He is a BUM not a resident.