What your Thanksgiving will be like based on your horoscope

Lucy Tang/File

With loads of turkey, stuffing and all of the sweet potatoes you could ever imagine just waiting for you tomorrow, you may be wondering what else might be in store for you this Turkey Day. So, to get into the spirit of giving thanks, we at the Clog are here to give you an idea of what tomorrow’s festivities have in store for you.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)

Ah, Scorpio. Thanksgiving is your time to shine (well, for the most part)! You’ll be leading the way in the kitchen, whipping up a scrumptious feast for all of your friends and family to enjoy. But although they may be enjoying your food, they may not appreciate the heated political debate you decide to bring up at the dinner table. Eat your stuffing and keep it to yourself, perhaps?

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)

We suggest reining it in a little this Thanksgiving, Sagittarius. Your extroversion and curiosity are two of your greatest qualities, but a particular Thanksgiving guest may give you a hard time for it. Keep your questions about your family and past events to a minimum — avoiding any conflict this Turkey Day may be your best bet.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)

Capricorn! You have a relaxing Thanksgiving day in store for you! Classes may have been canceled Monday and Tuesday, but that didn’t stop you from getting your work done before leaving Berkeley for the remainder of the week’s festivities! Kick back, watch some football and enjoy some turkey and sweet potatoes with your family.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)

You’re going to be a hit with your family and all of your cousins’ new SO’s tomorrow, Aquarius. You’ve got a great sense of humor that certainly appeals to the masses, and you’re always there in the kitchen, offering a helping hand to anyone who needs it. Keep it up, Aquarius, and you’ll be the favorite family member when the evening comes to an end!

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)

Like Aquarius, you’re always there for people when they need it. Thanksgiving can be an emotional time, and you’ll be there to comfort a family member if their statement of what they’re grateful for at the dinner table really overcomes them emotionally. You’re also extremely creative, especially when it comes to whipping something up in the kitchen. Perhaps you’ll finally try your hand at baking that pumpkin-apple pie crossover you’ve been talking about?

Aries (March 21-April 19)

Aries, your Thanksgiving day will be full of adventure. You may be feeling spontaneous and decide to take a trip out of town and explore a new place. Or maybe, your day full of adventure will entail making up for the work you procrastinated on during your days off from class. Either way, embrace it!

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Thanksgiving is looking like a slow day for you, Taurus. You don’t have much planned, and you’re probably not seeking to take the initiative to make an exciting day for yourself. But that’s what you were hoping for anyway. Take this day to relax and bask in the nothingness.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Hey, Gemini! You have plenty to look forward to this Turkey Day — a delicious and hearty meal, the joy of being with your loved ones and your extensive plans for Black Friday. So, soak in that gravy and the good times with your family.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Whoa! Watch out, because Thanksgiving is going to be one heck of a ride! Tensions are high, your favorite family member won’t be present at Thanksgiving dinner and you’re essentially left in the dust to fend for yourself against your other crazy family members. Be sure to watch out for questions such as, “So, how’s Berkeley?” and make sure you don’t give any snappy answers.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Sadly for you, Leo, you left that paper that was due the previous Sunday night until now, and it looks like you’ll be parked in your local library to finish it in at least a reasonable amount of time (now that it’s four days late and you’ve essentially failed already). But cheer up, because you’ll definitely crank that assignment out in no time (at least in time for Thanksgiving).

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)

You’re in for a competitive gathering at Thanksgiving, Virgo. Family board games, including Sorry! and Clue are going to get heated. Someone might flip the board over, and it might just be you. Happy gaming and happy Thanksgiving, Virgo!

Libra (Sep 23.-Oct. 23)

Libra! You’re in store for a pretty normal, run-of-the-mill Thanksgiving. Be sure to take the time to kick back, relax and send a few memes over to UCBMFET. Fame might be in store for you, Libra, so keep at it and keep up the meme-ing.

Chloe Lelchuk is the assistant blog editor. Contact Chloe Lelchuk at [email protected].