As November comes to a close, we here at the Clog are searching for the perfect way to say goodbye to the past 30 days. We figured it should be remembered for how it moved and inspired us the most, aka November’s main and most important holiday celebration: National Peanut Butter Lovers Month. You may call it an excuse for us to eat chocolate (and to be fair, a jury may not find you to be wrong), but to send one of the greatest times of the year on its warm way, here’s our favorite no-bake peanut butter cup recipe.
Ingredients (try not to eat them before baking them, but if at first you don’t succeed, try again)
1 cup graham crackers
1 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 pound powdered sugar
1 pound Hershey’s Kisses or chocolate chips
- Crush the graham crackers into tiny pieces.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Stir the butter and peanut butter together. Stir in graham crackers.
- Mix in the powdered sugar
- Grease 9- by 13-inch pan and evenly press dough.
- Melt the Hershey’s Kisses or chocolate chips and pour evenly on top.
- Refrigerate the pan for at least 30 minutes, and then enjoy!
Make a quick run to the store, grab some supplies and bake all your problems away. If you happen to make one too many trays, feel free to ring our line over here at the Clog — we could always help you with that.
Contact McKenna Hathaway at