With multiple midterms in a week, sometimes in a day, you just need to do everything you can to increase your luck and hope that the midterm gods will have mercy on your soul. With a plethora of myths floating around campus, we at the Clog have done the work for you. We’ve picked out the ones that will get you through any exam, guaranteed.
- Backward roll down 4.0 hill.
- Pole vault over all the seals around Memorial Glade, in counterclockwise direction.
- Climb up and down the Campanile, yelling your undying love for your GSIs whenever you get to the top. Repeat until all of your GSIs have been adored.
- Attend every office hour with earphones in, and absorb knowledge through diffusion.
- Stand upside down on Sproul until you see three students in the class or your professor.
- Make offerings of graded homework assignments to the midterm gods.
- Lastly, eat at Croads right before your midterm — if your stomach survives it, you’ll get through your midterm.
Rumors are also afloat that the technique known as “studying” can be a highly effective and reliable means of success. But we at the Clog are unfamiliar with such a concept and, therefore, don’t recommend it. If you do try it or any of the methods above, let us know how it went!
Contact Chandini Dialani at [email protected].