Tell your tale @ SF Symphony College Night, April 18!

Cozy up for a captivating night of symphonic storytelling under the baton of renowned Australian conductor Simone Young as she conducts Rimsky-Korsakov’s Scheherazade.

Show up early for pre-concert festivities & giveaways:

• Stop by our video photobooth to star in your own Arabian Nights tale.
  • Get free swag by being one of the first 100 students*.
  • Win a pair of tickets to an upcoming concert.
  • Enjoy a craft cocktail with your friends.

Purchase your tickets to College Night by 3 p.m. on April 1 and be automatically entered to win a pair of tickets to the Exploratorium After Dark!** Get ‘em while you can — tickets are just $20!

BUY TICKETS        INVITE YOUR FRIENDS

Not yet a member of our Student Rush program? Register now for access to more $20 tickets to the Symphony, every week!

*Gift limited to 1 per guest per visit. Must show concert ticket at table to redeem gift.

**Offer valid until 12/31/19. Only valid on Thursday evenings during Exploratorium After Dark. Not valid for daytime museum admission. Must be 18+ to enter Exploratorium After Dark and 21+ to consume alcohol. 

***This program is designed for Undergraduate and Graduate students. Must be a full-time college student to be eligible. Must provide valid student photo ID at registration. Limit 2 tickets per student, per concert.

The Daily Californian’s editorial and newsroom staff were not involved in this advertisement’s production. For advertising and sponsorship opportunities or more information about paid content, contact [email protected]