BERKELEY'S NEWS • OCTOBER 01, 2022

Daily Cal Street Style: Dress for Success

MARCH 09, 2012

Salutations, fashionistas.

It’s midterm season, folks. This week, we , your charmingly debonair fashion photographers (who are still very single), are publishing this post from the depths of main stacks — ground zero for all those hittin’ the books.  Despite these trying times, the few and the bold are still making the effort to look 110% and dress for success.

(Katie Peterson)

It’s about a well-balanced outfit. The dress’ vibrant floral pattern stands out against the deep navy foundation of her top, and the snug cardigan anchors her breezy dress.

(Brandon Malone)

Diggin’ the well put together simplicity. Check out the way his Joy Division graphic-tee matches his black and white striped socks — that’s attention to detail.

(Mora)

She uses light blue tones as great accents to a simple summer dress, while keeping it casual with the pushed-up sleeves.

(Theocharis Roussos)

Loving the earth-tones that blend from head to toe.

This look is all about the textured details that give a new style to the ubiquitous Berkeley sweatshirt.

(Kristoffer Solberg)

Jeans, T-Shirt, flannel, a sweater, and a scarf — simple everyday pieces that when put together just right, make for a stand out ensemble.

(Natalie Gauello)

A great mix of outerwear that comes together with a fantastic flow .

(Raymond)
Dude looks sharp.
(Leonnie Dickens)
Geek chic meets American prep. The baggy jeans kept formal with the shirt and tie up top.
(Bumjun Park)
No filler here; solid colors on top with burgundy monk strap shoes that make the outfit.
Photos: Daniel Means/Dylan White/Staff

Contact Daniel Means at 

MARCH 10, 2012