BERKELEY'S NEWS • OCTOBER 02, 2022

Daily Cal Street Style: Spring Favorites

APRIL 23, 2012

In the springtime, we remember all that is glorious in being a Californian. Walking down any one of campus’s bustling avenues, you’ll notice incessantly smiling students, girls putting their best sundress on display, and just a little extra spunk in the air. That’s why we, your fashionably single style-photographers, have searched the campus to capture some of that spring feeling in this weeks shots. Enjoy.

This is a suit. Such a great cut and clutch accents (the paisley tie and the polka-dot pocket square).

The simple black ensemble lets her chic white coat do all the talking. And we’re all ears.

You don’t have to be revolutionary to look stylish. When you know what works, just do it.

A comfy look made solid with the leather pieces (the pack, the shoes). Effortless, letting the clothes fall where they will.

Diggin’ the way her striped sweater gives structure to the ferocity of her leopard print shirt.

Rosie the Riveter meets Karen O in a style that brings a classic look up to date.

Layered cardigans over shirt and tie along with loose pinstripes pants bring a casual fit to a timeless style.

The hand-made suit (with matching shoes and bag) was a gift from his friend who lives in Ghana. Custom tailoring that makes an ensemble that is nothing but personal.

All Photos: Dylan White/Daniel Means/Staff

Contact Daniel Means at 

APRIL 23, 2012