Dead week is a time for fun, parties, relaxation and — hopefully, at one point or another — studying.
Desperately soaking up a semester’s worth of course material can be a boring and monotonous task for some and an anxiety-ridden and stressful time for the others. Common among both types of students is the mind-wandering that occurs after a short time of studying.
A great way to destress and add life to your study sessions while improving your concentration is by listening to music. Here is a Daily Cal-curated playlist that should do the trick. Happy studying!
- Eg Anda – Sigur Ros
- First Breath After Coma – Explosions in the Sky
- Transitions – El Ten Eleven
- Positive Force – Delicate Steve
- Natural Anthem – Postal Service
- Untrust Us – Crystal Castles
- I Will Possess Your Heart – Death Cab for Cutie
- Get Innocuous! – LCD Soundsystem
- Kid A – Radiohead
- Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect – The Decemberists
Contact Hailey Simpson at [email protected].