The ASUC Senate is slated to vote on seven bills during its seventh meeting of the semester.
The bills, all of which are on the consent calendar, are:
- SB 32 — A bill in support of Proposition 42
- SB 34 — A bill in support of UC Berkeley’s Suicide Prevention Walk
- SB 35 — A bill in support of the Student Technology Fee Referendum
- SB 36 — A bill in support of the establishment of Philippine and Philippine American studies at UC Berkeley
- SB 37 — A bill in support of the academic affairs vice president managing the Berkeley Student Foundation
- SB 39 — A bill to amend Title IV and Articles III, VII and XII of the ASUC bylaws
- SB 38 — Week 6 Budget Bill
In addition, the senate is scheduled to introduce three bills:
- SB 40 — A bill to amend Title XII, Article I: repositioning the ASUC webmaster
- SB 41 — A bill in support of the Berkeley Healthy Child Coalition
- SB 42 — Week 7 Budget Bill
For more information, refer to the ASUC Senate’s March 5 agenda.