The ASUC Senate is slated to vote on two bills during its eighth meeting of the semester.
The bills, all of which are on the consent calendar, are:
- SB 33 — A bill in support of Students for Change
- SB 42 — Week 7 Amended Budget Bill
In addition, the senate is scheduled to introduce seven bills:
- SB 44 — A bill in support of the ASUC STEMiOS Scholarship
- SB 45 — A bill in support of a pilot program for the extension of the UC Berkeley residence hall move-out deadline
- SB 46 — A bill in support of the Malaysian airline victims and families
- SB 47 — A bill in support of the prioritization of the Berkeley Student Food Collective for vendor selection in the new Lower Sproul
- SB 48 — A bill in support of Women’s History Month
- SB 49 — A bill recognizing ASUC President DeeJay Pepito’s legal discretion
- SB 50 — Week 8 Budget Bill
For more information, refer to the ASUC Senate’s March 12 agenda.