As the semester comes to an end, the perpetual tension and mini freak-outs begin. When classes are about to end, you’re not sure whether to study or to party it up so you can get it out of your system and study successfully later. So it’s understandable that during this confusing time of the semester, UC Berkeley students have a lot of questions.
1. Wait, when do exams start?
2. Where am I going to live next year?
3. Is that due tonight?
4. How do I get an internship so late?
5. Do we have Late Night during dead week?
6. Do we have a final for this class?
7. Is the final cumulative?
8. What do I need to get on the final to get an A in the course?
9. Did I even buy the books for this class?
10. Are the books online as PDFs?
11. Why did I slack off so much?
12. Why did I make n0 friends in this class?
13. When is my TeleBEARS appointment?
14. What time does the library close?
15. Do I need to take summer classes?
Contact Mina Abdullah at [email protected].