The Clog’s favorite Free & For Sale posts

If you’ve ever been a UC Berkeley student on Facebook, then hopefully you know what Free & For Sale is. For those of you who don’t, first come out of the cave you’ve been living in and get with this thing called the Internet, and second, it’s a group on Facebook where Berkeley students can post items they are selling or requests for items they want to buy from one another. In addition to being super convenient, Free & For Sale is a source of entertainment for many of us, and we’ve decided to share with you some of our favorite posts.

dog  copy

Brilliant. Can’t find a parking spot in Berkeley? Use your cute — but tired-looking — dog to bribe people into giving you one.

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.37.26 PM

Uh, yeah, we want free Top Dog. Only fools say no to free Top Dog.

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.38.18 PM copy

First of all, what is a “Robo dwarf hamster?” Second of all, yes. Yes, we do want that.

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.38.46 PM copy

We all wish we had seen this before we left Berkeley. Swipe us. Swipe us until we drown in Late Night chicken tenders, please … said all the upperclassmen.

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.43.29 PM copy 2

Excellent use of relevant news in entertainment to market your product. A+. Yes, we do think a new leather chair would have made us feel better about Game of Thrones last June. Brownie points for the “great for racing” part, too.

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.43.03 PM

Who needs a significant other when you have this giant thing and a free bottle of wine to cuddle with? He’s no Oski, but we think the free bottle of wine is enough to compensate.

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.43.55 PM copy

Clearly this student came to the right place! (See above).

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.46.09 PM

Although we are concerned about whoever lost this, we think this guy did the right thing. Good job, guy! Thanks for not letting the ravenous squirrels around FSM get to it before you did!

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.47.59 PM

Although we’ve never heard of said “personal pants eater,” we do admit that we are intrigued. If anything, we commend the person in the photo for werkin’ that booty. The squats you’ve been doing at the RSF have worked! The deep butt-wedge is the ultimate trophy of a consistent squat regimen.

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.51.06 PM

Uh … sure. Why not?

Screen Shot 2014-05-29 at 2.52.08 PM

This just proves that the students at UC Berkeley are hot commodities! Go Bears! (Note: In no way are we condoning the sale of students to other students against their will.)

Contact Gabrielle Nguyen at [email protected].