If you haven’t heard yet, President Obama’s daughter Malia Obama recently toured both UC Berkeley and Stanford. According to SF Gate’s “source,” she favored the Bears over the Trees #nosurprise. Though Malia Obama is barely 16 years old, we at the Clog felt it was our responsibility to give everyone a taste of what it would be like to have the Obamas as a proud Cal family.
1. There might be some subtle wardrobe changes at first.
2. The Obamas would begin making frequent trips to our beautiful city, always arriving in great style.
3. They’d start coming out so often that they’d probably just give Air Force One a makeover.
4. Barack, Michelle, Malia and Sasha would frolic around the Glade on the regular.
5. Malia Obama would be reppin’ Cal always and look great doing it – clearly she was born to wear UC Berkeley colors.
6. The whole Obama family would become enthusiastic Cal football fans, despite our record from last season.
7. Barack would probably just end up joining the team like a true die-hard Cal football fan.
8. The whole fam would often meet up to check out the beautiful view from the Campanile.
9. They’d grab dinner at Asian Ghetto because they heard such great things about Gypsy’s.
10. Malia could quite possibly follow in her father’s footsteps as an elected official.
11. She might even go fratting at some point, obviously eliciting some secret service action.
12. After that, they might begin replacing family members entirely.
13. In the end, Barack might just recognize the greatness of the Golden Bears and use an executive order to nominate his replacement.
Image Sources: nbcnews, berzerkeley, telegraph.co.uk, radionowindy, haasundergrad, kccollegegameday, whitehouse, atlantadailyworld, totalfratmove, essence, nydailynews, facebook, 510families, jimsthreedot, admala, sfgate, ucrc.berkeley, abcnews, examiner, mrconservative, sftodo, dailymail, and trekearth.
Contact Claralyse Palmer at [email protected].