Your $10-or-less makeup shopping list

Lilia Vega/Staff

Your favorite pink blush has been reduced to dust in the wind, and your pencil eyeliner pretty much looks like this right now:

Anyone else just have violent flashbacks to middle school?

As a college student, you’re not exactly fanning yourself with money, and your next Sephora gift card isn’t due to come in until Christmas. So what are you going to do to get your makeup fix? Use ground-up coffee beans for eye shadow? No, of course not! This isn’t prison — although, the ladies of “Orange Is the New Black” do have pristine makeup game, all things considered.

Red’s wings are sharp enough to kill a man.

There’s no need for tears or hand wringing. Here’s a list of beauty products you can (mostly) score for less than $10 in Berkeley!

Eyelid primer

e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer — $1 at Target

The next time you’re in Emeryville, make sure you stock up on this stuff. It’s super cheap and will keep your eye makeup in place the entire day.

Eye shadow

e.l.f. Essential Flawless Eye shadow — $2 at Target

Neutral shades! Bright shades! Take your pick!

revlon colorstay

Lilia Vega/Staff

Eyeliner

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner — $9 at Walgreens

This is an easy-to-use, versatile liquid eyeliner, and the paintbrush-style tip is great for precision.

rimmel brows

Lilia Vega/Staff

Brows

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil — $4.80 at Walgreens

You can give yourself Chancellor Dirks’s distinguished monobrow with this product — or you can just fill your eyebrows in normally. Your choice.

maybelline great lash

Lilia Vega/Staff

Mascara

Maybelline Great Lash — $6.50 at Walgreens

It seems like when we were growing up, every mom had this mascara. This mascara will give you beautiful mom eyes.

Lilia Vega/Staff

Lipstick

Wet ‘n’ Wild MegaLast — $2.50 at Walgreens

Wet ‘n’ Wild has a ton of dupes for different Mac shades. Go wild! (See what we did there?)

loreal true match

Lilia Vega/Staff

Foundation

L’Oreal True Match Liquid Makeup — $10.79 at Walgreens

This is the cheapest foundation you will find in a drugstore, and it comes in a variety of colors.

Face mask

DIY Cinnamon and Honey Face Mask

Cinnamon — $4.19 at Safeway

Honey — $5.29 at Safeway

Scout’s honor, this DIY cinnamon and honey face mask actually works. Don’t check our credentials, though — we’re not actually scouts.

daiso lashes

Lilia Vega/Staff

Eyelashes

Daiso eyelashes — $1.50 at Daiso

Don’t turn your nose up at these Daiso eyelashes. You might need to trim them a little and bend them to your eye shape before you put them on, but they’re actually pretty cute.

daiso eyelash curler

Lilia Vega/Staff

Beauty tools

Daiso eyelash curler — $1.50 at Daiso

You don’t need to get too fancy with eyelash curlers. In fact, a spoon is probably just as effective. But you might feel slightly less professional using a spoon.

daiso tweezers

Lilia Vega/Staff

Eyebrow tweezers

Daiso eyebrow tweezers — $1.50 at Daiso

According to Oprah.com, many people sneeze when they tweeze their eyebrows because tweezing stimulates the trigeminal nerve, which extends from the brow down to the tip of the nose.

olive oil

Lilia Vega/Staff

Makeup remover

Olive oil — $7.50 at Safeway

You probably have it lying around your apartment already and intend to use it for cooking, but did you know it also makes a great makeup remover?

coconut oil

Lilia Vega/Staff

All-in-one

Coconut oil — $8.50 at Safeway

Coconut oil is magical. You can use it as a makeup remover, face moisturizer, hair product, and stretch-mark cream! Oh, and you can eat it, too. Don’t you wish all of your beauty products were edible?

Image Sources: Image 1Image 2Image 3Image 4Image 10

Contact Lilia Vega at [email protected].