Free upcoming fitness events in Berkeley and San Francisco

Are you looking to connect with fitness communities in the Berkeley and San Francisco area? Check out these free upcoming events, meet new people and spice up your fitness routine!

1. Weekly run club with Lululemon

lululemonberkeleyrunclub

Lululemon Athletica
2956 College Ave., Berkeley

Join Lululemon’s Berkeley store on College Avenue for a run club that is comfortable for all running levels. Better yet, participation is free! Just show up at the store prior to 6 p.m. Wednesday evening and get ready for a fun run with the local Berkeley community!

2. Training run with Vega and Whole Foods

trainingrunevent

Whole Foods
3000 Telegraph Ave., Berkeley

Training for the Nike Women’s Half Marathon or another upcoming race? John Vega and Whole Foods on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for a six- or nine-mile training run. The event begins and ends at Whole Foods. Enjoy free smoothies, complementary of Vega, for your post-run fuel! RSVP for the event here.

3. Yoga in the park with Lululemon 

yogainthepark

Willard Park
2730 Hillegass Ave., Berkeley

Lululemon’s Berkeley store hosts a weekly “Yoga in the Park” class Sunday mornings from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Join the Berkeley community for a free hour flow with local yoga instructors to start your Sunday off right! The walk to the park is less than a mile from campus! The only rule is to BYOM (bring your own mat) with a side of zen, of course!

4. Free circus class night at Circus Center

CircusCenterEvent

Circus Center
755 Frederick St., San Francisco

Step outside of your comfort zone, bring a friend and join Circus Center in San Francisco every Wednesday and Friday for a free circus class! Learn various activities and skills such as how to ride a unicycle, walk the tight rope, play on a balance board and juggle! Switch up your routine, and try something new! Check out the event details on Fun Cheap SF.

5. Free rock wall climbing class at Lombardi Sports

Rockclimbing

Lombardi Sports
1600 Jackson St., San Francisco

Do you aspire to be an American ninja warrior? Get your climb on with Lombardi Sports on Thursday from 6 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. Lombardi Sports hosts a free rock wall climbing class, hosted by Outdoor Adventure Club, on the first Thursday of each month. Lombardi Sports has a 25-foot glass rock climbing wall and all the gear needed to participate. All you have to do is sign a waiver and show up! Sign up on Fun Cheap SF to reserve your spot!

Get out and get active in these next couple of days! Let us know if you attend any of the events and how your experience goes!

Image Sources: Featured Image, Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5

Contact Rebecca Stifter at [email protected].