We enjoy this green chile frittata with a warm cup of herbal tea and some relaxed morning finals review. We enjoy this green chile frittata smothered with salsa while perusing Sunday’s Wall Street Journal. We enjoy this green chile frittata with a side of orange juice and toaster waffles. However we choose to enjoy this green chile frittata, we know we’ll reap oodles of savory satisfaction — as well as a much needed protein boost to fuel us for the remainder of the semester!
– 10 eggs
– 1/2 cup of flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 2 cups of cottage cheese
– 1 cup pf grated pepper jack cheese
– 12 ounce can green chiles
1. Grease large baking dish and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat eggs in large bowl and add flour and baking powder, followed by remaining ingredients.
3. Pour mixture into baking dish and bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny.
4. Cut into squares and serve warm.
Image Source: Alec Lomas under Creative Commons
Contact Christina Fossum at [email protected].