The most important way to start your semester right is to start your first day right. Are we talking about wearing your nicest suit to dress for success or bringing an apple to class to get to know your professor? While we would let you do those at your own risk, we would strongly suggest making sure that you have your most important meal of the day. And that, we can help you with.
- 1/2 cup of your favorite berries (rasperries, blueberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries)
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of granola
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of chia seeds (if desired for extra protein and fiber)
1. Spoon 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt into a tall glass
2. Spoon 2 tablespoons of granola over yogurt, possibly with pinches of chia seeds
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of fruit over granola
4. Drizzle honey over fruit
5. Repeat the process until the glass is full or your ingredients are gone.
Remember, science says it’s good for you!
Image Sources: Graham Wetzler
Contact Holly Secon at [email protected].