This easy fudge recipe can be made using just three ingredients and requires no candy thermometer. Can it get any easier than that? Even if you have no cooking knowledge whatsoever, this is something you can’t mess up. It’s sure to satisfy all of your sweet tooth cravings. Share with your friends and floormates, because these fudgy little delicacies are sure to be a hit.
What you’ll need:
8 oz. white baking chocolate
1/2 can of condensed milk (7 oz.)
1 1/2 cups crushed Oreos
What you’ll do:
1. Line a 4×4 container with parchment paper.
2. Put white baking chocolate and condensed milk in sauce pan and melt over low heat. Stir until chocolate is all melted.
3. Add Oreos and stir into mixture.
4. Pour mixture into lined container.
5. Refrigerate until set (usually about 2 hours).
6. Slice into cubes.
Contact Kithumini Jayasiri at [email protected].