Eating Berkeley is back with yet another cold-pressed juice recipe that will make you feel energized and better than ever. This juice gets in your greens while also giving you the sweet, fruity boost you need to get through the day.
What you’ll need:
1 handful kale
1 handful spinach
Sprig of mint (add mint to your liking)
What you’ll do:
1. Wash produce.
2. Cut pineapple into spears.
3. Slice apples. It’s O.K. to leave the peel on.
4. Slice mango.
5. Put apple slices through juicer chute.
6. Put mint leaves, kale, spinach and pineapple spears in together.
7. Put mango slices through juicer chute.
8. Scoop out froth.
Contact Kithumini Jayasiri at [email protected].