Toast is a common breakfast food. Eggs are a common breakfast food. So what do you get when you put them together in a muffin tin and stick it all in the oven? Something absolutely magical — egg toast cups! Upgrade your everyday breakfast in just a few easy steps with this recipe.
What you’ll need:
4 slices of bread (white, whole wheat or any other type of bread of your choice)
Salt, pepper and any other seasonings of your choice (we decided to add chives)
What you’ll do:
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Use cooking spray to prepare muffin tin cups.
2. Press slices of bread into muffin tin cups.
3. Crack an egg into each of the cups formed by bread.
4. Add seasonings of your choice.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until egg whites are set.